If your love is all i have in this life
80 Greatest Love Songs to Stream Now in 2022
By Chelsea Candelario
Published Sep 22, 2022
Let’s be honest: Love songs always hit right in the feels. A ballad can transform from a regular song into the soundtrack of your relationship—whether you’re celebrating your 25th anniversary or just uttering “I love you” for the first time on Valentine's Day.
But what makes a great love song? The top-secret recipe starts with the lyrics. You can go from a jazzy number that spells out letters (like “L-O-V-E” by Nat King Cole) to a rock hit that breaks down the true meaning of love (like “I Want to Know What Love Is” by Foreigner) or even a nostalgic track that makes you reflect on past relationships (like “Teenage Dream” by Katy Perry). Simply put: Love songs have stood the test of time through so many decades.
Seriously, the ’60s and ’70s were all about soul and funk, while the ’80s ushered in pop and rock. And then the ’90s and early ’00s gave us some of the greatest R&B hits of all time. (Hello, Boys II Men, Whitney Houston and Alicia Keys, to name a few).
Overall, these hits have been added to mix CDs, belted out at weddings and quoted in movies as some of the most romantic gestures of our time. From Whitney Houston to Adele, here are the 77 greatest love songs to dedicate to your special someone.
1. “Cheek to Cheek" By Fred Astaire (1935)
While we adore Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett's rendition (or even Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong's), we can't stop playing the original hit. The '30s jazz number was specifically written for Astaire's movie Top Hat, so it's no surprise it was a musical favorite for the times.
2. “This Magic Moment” By The Drifters (1960)
This ’60s number is bringing us back to our very first kiss. With every line, we can definitely agree that every smooch with our love is a magical moment.
3. “At Last” By Etta James (1960)
Chances are, you’ve heard this song at least once in your lifetime. The minute Etta James croons “At last…” you’re swaying to the music and marveling at the iconic singer’s pipes.
4. “can’t Help Falling In Love” By Elvis Presley (1961)
Elvis Presley might be known for his upbeat rock songs, but this love ballad shows off his soulful side.
5. “L-O-V-E” By Nat King Cole (1964)
Leave it to Nat King Cole to make spelling fun and catchy. You’ll immediately recognize the ‘60s jazz hit as soon as Cole sings, “L is for the way you look at me…”
6. “Fly Me To The Moon” By Frank Sinatra (1964)
The opening lines, “Fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars, let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars…” is enough to get you on your feet and pulling your beau to the dance floor.
7. “My Girl” By The Temptations (1965)
This classic R&B track is sending love to a special someone and isn’t shy about letting the whole world know. Plus, who doesn’t want sunshine on a cloudy day?
8. “Unchained Melody” By The Righteous Brothers (1965)
You remember that iconic scene from Ghost right? Well you have this ‘60s ballad to thank for its moving soundtrack, sung by The Righteous Brothers.
9. “I Got You Babe” By Sonny And Cher (1965)
Nothing says you’re there for your partner through it all quite like this Sonny and Cher duet. The disco-pop track is the perfect song to sing to your number one.
10. “When A Man Loves A Woman” By Percy Sledge (1966)
Ah, we adore this ode to how love makes us do crazy things (like turning on your best friend or sleeping in the rain!?).
11. “God Only Knows” By Beach Boys (1966)
This song will definitely get stuck in your head, from the chorus alone. The Beach Boys may be known for their catchy, surf-inspired songs but this love tune is a great addition to any romantic occasion.
12. “(Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher And Higher” By Jackie Wilson (1967)
You can’t help but sing and dance to this upbeat R&B song. What could be more romantic than knowing that your love is lifting someone up?
13. “Ain’t No Mountain High Enough” By Marvin Gaye And Tammi Terrel (1967)
This is the duet song. Whether you’re taking on Marvin Gaye or Tammi Terrel’s part, be sure to sing your heart out with lyrics like “Cause baby there ain't no mountain high enough. Ain't no valley low enough. Ain't no river wide enough. To keep me from getting to you babe.”
14. “For Once In My Life” By Stevie Wonder (1967)
This one is great for a new relationship because the iconic Stevie Wonder belts about the feeling that comes with finally finding your person. And he brings his harmonica along for the ride.
15. “All You Need Is Love” By The Beatles (1967)
The Beatles have some of the most classic songs in history and this 1967 track is a great example. The chorus, “All you need is love, all you need is love, all you need is love, love is all you need…” is enough to get up and hold your love ones close.
16. “(They Long To Be) Close To You” By The Carpenters (1970)
Most love stories start with a crush. And this soft rock track is all about admiring and pining for someone (whether you know them or not).
17. "I Think I Love You" By The Partridge Family (1970)
You don't have to remember the '70s sitcom The Partridge Family when this song comes on, especially with iconic lyrics like, "I think I love you so what am I so afraid of..." You'l be belting out the tune to your partner as soon as the chorus hits.
18. “Your Song” By Elton John (1971)
When Elton John’s voice and a piano is involved, a love song inevitable. Who would’ve known that one line—written by songwriter Bernie Taupin (who BTW never experienced romantic love before writing this)—could grow into a timeless tune for the ages.
19. “The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face” By Roberta Flack (1972)
This is actually a cover of the 1957 folk song, originally sung by British songwriter Ewan MacColl. But the updated version focuses on Roberta Flack’s incredible vocals, which was celebrated with not one, but two Grammy awards.
20. “Lovin’ You” By Minnie Riperton (1974)
Minnie Riperton’s soulful voice is the key when you’re falling in love with someone and want to musically express your newfound feelings.
21. “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart” By Elton John And Kiki Dee (1976)
Grab your beau and duet this ‘70s classic. Be the Kiki Dee to their Elton John and sing your heart out at karaoke.
22. “Always And Forever” By Heatwave (1976)
The second someone tells you “Each moment with you is just like a dream to me…”, they are a keeper—and according to this funk-disco band, that’s just a plain fact.
23.“How Deep Is Your Love” By The Bee Gees (1977)
FYI, the whole Saturday Night Fever album is a bop, so it’s no surprise that this ‘70s track will lead you to the dance floor with a nice sway (and an impressive twirl). Just don’t forget to softly sing to your significant other, “how deep is your love, how deep is your love…”
24. “Best Of My Love” By The Emotions (1977)
The vocals alone are enough to convince you to press play (and then repeat the song again, a second time).
25. “You’re The One That I Want” By John Travolta And Olivia Newton-John (1978)
OK, Grease has a bunch of bops, but this closing number sung by Sandy (Olivia Newton-John) and Danny (John Travolta) is by far our favorite musical love song.
26. “Crazy Little Thing Called Love” By Queen (1980)
All you need to make an ‘80s hit: guitar riffs, drums and Freddie Mercury’s voice telling you exactly what love means. That’s it.
27. “Lady” By Kenny Rogers (1980)
When a song is written by Lionel Richie and sung by the late Kenny Rogers, you can trust it’s a timeless masterpiece.
28. “Endless Love” By Diana Ross And Lionel Richie (1981)
A song with Diana Ross and Lionel Richie? Enough said. This is the GOAT of duet love songs.
29. “Total Eclipse Of The Heart” By Bonnie Tyler (1983)
If you’re looking for a rock love song, look no further than this ‘80s hit. Between Tyler’s raspy voice and the instrumental break towards the middle, you’ll feel the pain of longing for someone too.
30. “Time After Time” By Cyndi Lauper (1983)
Whether you’re adding it to your playlist or dedicating it to your partner at karaoke, this Cyndi Lauper bop is a classic.
31. “Faithfully” By Journey (1983)
Long distance can be hard, but Journey is letting us know it’s still worth it with lyrics like “And being apart ain't easy on this love affair. Two strangers learn to fall in love again. I get the joy of rediscovering you…”
32. “If Only You Knew” By Patti Labelle (1983)
Saying ‘I love you’ for the first time is not easy and the soul singer expresses that, despite having a hard time saying the three words, there’s still plenty of other ways to show your love.
33. “I Want To Know What Love Is” By Foreigner (1984)
Let’s face it, you’ll be belting out “I wanna know what love is, I want you to show me…” as soon as the chorus comes on. The ‘80s rock song is ready to tap into your feelings, especially with help from the choir singing along with the band.
34. “Silly Love Songs” By Wings (1984)
The title of the song can be ironic, considering it’s everything a love song stands for: disco beats (aka the bass), a former Beatles member (Paul McCartney) and lots of ‘I love yous.’
35. “Crazy For You” By Madonna (1985)
Written for the 1985 film Vision Quest, this track follows two people meeting for the first time at a club and a spark that only can be explained through melody.
36. “Take My Breath Away” By Berlin (1986)
Aside from making an appearance in Top Gun (and winning an Academy Award for Best Original Song), this electropop hit is the slow dance pick for a wedding, date or big anniversary party.
37. “The Way You Make Me Feel” By Michael Jackson (1987)
We always want to feel loved and appreciated by our significant other, and this song makes us smile (and blush immensely). Plus, the ’80s track already has us swaying to the beat.
38. “End Of The Road” By Boyz II Men (1991)
OK, so this is actually about heartbreak. But it’s still considered a love song for how the R&B group vows for one more chance with their love. And can we just talk about the mix of their powerful voices?
39. “(Everything I Do) I Do It For You” By Bryan Adams (1991)
What would you do for your love? For Bryan Adams it’s simple: everything. The ‘90s rock song doesn’t hold back and the mix of piano, guitar and drums make it a classic love hit.
40. “I Will Always Love You” By Whitney Houston (1992)
You can’t create a list of the greatest love songs without this Whitney Houston tune. The Bodyguard might’ve made this song iconic, but it could never compare to Houston completely blowing us away with her vocals. You try hitting the high notes like that.
41. “Weak” By SWV (1992)
For some, love can hit you in unexpected ways. This R&B ballad is all about falling in love and being caught off guard with what that feels like with lyrics like “I get so weak in the knees, I can hardly speak, I lose all control and something takes over me.”
42. “The Power Of Love” By Celine Dion (1993)
With one of the most powerful voices in music, Celine Dion knew exactly what she was doing when she released this ‘90s love song. As soon as she sings, “Cause I'm your lady. And you are my man. Whenever you reach for me. I'll do all that I can…” be prepared for goosebumps.
43. “That’s The Way Love Goes” By Janet Jackson (1993)
This ‘90s R&B track paints a picture of desire and passion for your partner. Oh, Janet Jackson.
44. “Can You Feel The Love Tonight” Fromthe Lion King (1994)
While we have to give kudos to the original song performed and written by Elton John, we have a soft spot for The Lion King version. With a blend of the characters’ and singer Kristle Edwards’ voices, we totally get why this love song is an Academy award-winning and a top Disney pick.
45. “Don't Let Go (Love)" By En Vogue (1996)
This R&B group will have you singing to the top of your lungs with this '90s bop. All about professing your love to a friend, this tune is ready to change the relationship regardless of what's on the line.
46.“All My Life” By K-Ci And Jojo (1997)
With lyrics like “All my life I’ve prayed for someone like you. And I thank God that I, that I finally found you…” we can’t help but dedicate this love ballad to our one true love.
47. “My Heart Will Go On” By Celine Dion (1997)
Admit it, we’ve all tried to recreate the scene where Rose spreads her arms out and Jack holds her close, all while this iconic song plays in the background.
48. “It’s Your Love” By Tim Mcgraw And Faith Hill (1997)
This country song hits right in the feels even more when you realize it’s sung by real-life couple Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. Their harmonies together have us grabbing our partner and dancing around the house.
49. “You’re Still The One” By Shania Twain (1998)
Come on, it’s Shania Twain. Who wasn’t singing along to the chorus back in the day (and now)?
50. “Let’s Get Married” By Jagged Edge (2000)
Need a proposal song? This R&B hit can put into words how ready you are to take the next step. (We can’t guarantee a yes, but it’s a charming way of putting into words how you feel.)
51. “She Will Be Loved” By Maroon 5 (2002)
This early 2000s hit is making sure the person in your life knows they can be loved immensely. Now sing, “And she will be loved…” in the top of your lungs.
52. “If I Ain’t Got You” By Alicia Keys (2003)
Alicia Keys’s vocals mix with her incredible piano skills, as an ode to celebrating your loved one and the memories you share rather than the items you buy.
53. “Let Me Love You” By Mario (2004)
Mario doesn’t shy away from listing all the special things about the woman he’s eyeing and we can’t help but blush at all the sweet sentiments.
54. “We Belong Together” By Mariah Carey (2005)
We couldn’t create a list of romantic songs without mentioning vocal powerhouse, Mariah Carey. This 2005 song confesses to loving someone and realizing you simply can’t live without them. Try hitting that high note, we dare you.
55. “Love” By Keyshia Cole (2005)
FYI, be prepared to go on an emotional rollercoaster. The 2005 R&B song highlights the pain that accompanies falling in love with someone who’s not yours anymore. We dare you to try to match Keyshia Cole’s high note as she belts out her pain for a lost love.
56. “I’ll Cover You” By Jesse L. Martin And Wilson Jermaine Heredia (2005)
Yes, Rent has A LOT of great hits, but this duet with Tom (Martin) and Angel (Heredia) is a top tier in our book. From lyrics like “I think they meant it when they said you can’t buy love…” to “So with a thousand sweet kisses, I’ll cover you,” we can’t help but replay the scene over and over again.
57. “My Love” By Justin Timberlake (2006)
Justin Timberlake is no stranger to love ballads. (The whole “FutureSex/Lovesounds” album literally is chock full of love songs.) This pop/R&B combo is enough to have you mimic his dance moves and sing along to the catchy chorus.
58. “Chasing Cars” By Snow Patrol (2007)
Yes, you might’ve heard this on Grey’s Anatomy. And if you ever dreamt of a Meredith and Derek kind-of-love, then this is the mid-2000’s song for you.
59. “Bleeding Love” By Leona Lewis (2007)
This R&B-pop song is all about being head over heels for someone—regardless of what anyone else thinks about it. Leona Lewis’s striking vocals are enough to give it a listen.
60. “Make You Feel My Love” By Adele (2008)
Adele always has us deep in our feelings (and it's safe to say both the ‘19’ and ‘21’ album left us on an emotional rollercoaster) so it's no surprise that this love ballad is a 2000’s hit for many reasons.
61. “Love Story” By Taylor Swift (2008)
Before Taylor Swift was a popstar, she was belting out country hits like this. A modern take on Romeo and Juliet, it reminds us of our first relationship.
62.“You’ve Got The Love” By Florence + The Machine (2009)
This 2009 hit is proof that sometimes love is all you need when times are rough. Plus, Florence Welch's distinct voice can't be matched.
63. “Lucky” By Jason Mraz And Colbie Caillat (2009)
This 2009 track is the duet song to belt out in your next karaoke session. The soft pop melody mixed with the duo’s vocals is worth a listen (or two).
64. “Teenage Dream” By Katy Perry (2010)
Katy Perry brings us back to a time when falling in love as teenagers was new, unpredictable and oftentimes, overwhelming.
65. “Marry You” By Bruno Mars (2010)
Back in 2010, this was the wedding entrance or proposal (in the back of your car) song. It still holds true as an upbeat ballad to express your desire to marry your partner.
66. “When I Look At You” By Miley Cyrus (2010)
Miley Cyrus showcases her vocals for the Last Song soundtrack, which is oh-so-fitting for this modern-day love story. Especially when she belts out “You’re beautiful” as the guitar break plays.
67. “Love On Top” By Beyoncé (2011)
Beyoncé has a lot of love songs and this 2011 hit is no exception. As soon as she says, “Bring the beat in,” you know it’s on.
68. “Adorn” By Miguel (2012)
This Grammy-award winning song is all about showering your special someone with adoration, devotion and large amounts of love.
69. “Thinkin Bout You” By Frank Ocean (2012)
When someone is on your mind, it’s hard to shake them off. So, it seems Frank Ocean may know a thing or two about being lovesick.
70. “All Of Me” By John Legend (2013)
This 2013 song is absolutely a love letter. Seriously, John Legend dedicated this number to his wife, Chrissy Teigen. How romantic is that?
71. “Like I Can” By Sam Smith (2014)
While Sam Smith constantly has us reaching for the tissue box, sometimes they come out with a hit packed with declarations of love. With lyrics like, “Why are you looking down all the wrong roads? When mine is a heart and the salt of the soul…,” you can’t help but root for them to get their happy ending with the person they love.
72. “Thinking Out Loud” By Ed Sheeran (2014)
Ed Sheeran’s vocals combined with the soft guitar and piano in the background makes for a fool-proof first dance choice.
73. “Love Me Like You Do” By Ellie Goulding (2015)
If you ever needed an extra push to tell someone how you feel, look no further than this 2015 pop hit. The lyrics (“Oh, what are you waiting for?”) will give you courage to take the next step in your relationship.
74. “Love On The Brain” By Rihanna (2016)
When Rihanna isn’t running a multi-billion-dollar business, she’s lending her voice to an emotional ballad about the highs and lows of a relationship.
75. “LOVE.” By Kendrick Lamar Ft. Zacari (2017)
This 2017 hit raises questions about love, trust and building a relationship. We already know Kendrick Lamar is a lyrical genius, so it’s not hard to sing along.
76. “Trip” By Ella Mai (2018)
OK, it’s normal to be skeptical about love. The feeling can sneak, or in this case trip, up on you. Ella Mai belts out the confusing process of falling for someone in this candid track. Don’t worry, we totally get it.
77. “Golden Hour” By Kacey Musgraves (2018)
This whole country album is an ode to love and heartbreak, but the 2018 song paints a picture of a significant other being so special it’s almost rare and beautiful with lyrics like “That you're my golden hour, the color of my sky, you've set my world on fire, And I know, I know everything's gonna be alright…”
78. “Speechless” By Dan And Shay (2018)
The country duo reminisces on seeing their wives for the first time in their wedding dress and honestly, it’s the sweetest thing.
79. “Cuz I Love You” By Lizzo (2019)
Every time Lizzo belts out “Cuz I love you,” we fall more in love with her our partner. The pop singer knows just how new and exciting a new love can be.
80. “Stuck With U” By Justin Bieber And Ariana Grande (2020)
What happens when you combine two of the most popular singers? A love ballad that’s all about sticking together, no matter what. Since 2020 brought a lot of uncertainty, this song reminds us to keep our loved ones closer than ever.
Add the playlist below.
140 Love Quotes To Describe Your Emotions
There's nothing better than some romantic love quotes to help you get in touch with exactly what love means to you. Often, a great love quote or a few lines of dialogue or song lyrics can help you express yourself more eloquently. Great love sayings can help put your feelings into words. Here, a collection of our favorite quotes about love straight from the pros—from Jerry Maguire and Beyoncé to Shakespeare. Whether you're looking for the perfect romantic love quote for your wedding vows, to include on your wedding invitations or you simply need help expressing yourself to your partner, let these famous love phrases do the talking for you.
Quotes About Love in this Article:
- Sweet/Cute Love Quotes
- Funny Love Quotes
- Short Love Quotes
- Inspirational/Beautiful Love Quotes
- Best Love Quotes
- Bible Love Quotes
- World Religions Love Quotes
- Famous Love Quotes
- Shakespeare Love Quotes
- Country Love Quotes
- Disney Love Quotes
Sweet/Cute Love Quotes
If romantic love quotes are too much, but a funny love quote isn't appropriate, perhaps you're in the market for a sweet love quote. Our collection of cute love quotes will make you smile without being too heavy-handed about your love.
1. "For small creatures such as we, the vastness is bearable only through love." – Carl Sagan
2. "When you're a kid, you assume your parents are soulmates. My kids are gonna be right about that." – The Office
3. "So excuse me forgetting
But these things, I do
You see, I've forgotten
If they're green or they're blue.
Anyway, the thing is, what I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen."
– Elton John, "Your Song"
4. "Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much the heart can hold."
– Zelda Fitzgerald
5. "Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that's beautiful." – Milan Kundera
6. "True love stories never have endings." – Richard Bach
7. "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched—they must be felt with the heart." – Helen Keller
8. "Deep within us — no matter who we are — there lives a feeling of wanting to be lovable, of wanting to be the kind of person that others like to be with. And the greatest thing we can do is to let people know that they are loved and capable of loving." – Fred Rogers
9. "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return." – Nat King Cole, "Nature Boy" lyrics
10. "Laughter is holier than piety, freedom is sweeter than fame, and in the end it's love and love alone that really matters. " – Tom Robbins
11. "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." – Dr. Seuss
12. "She had blue skin,
And so did he.
He kept it hid
And so did she.
They searched for blue
Their whole life through,
Then passed right by-
And never knew."
– Shel Silverstein, "Masks"
13. "You're my one in five billion." – The X-Files
14. "Happiness is anyone and anything at all that's loved by you." – You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown
15. "A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you." – Elbert Hubbard
16. "Maybe you don't need the whole world to love you, you know. Maybe you just need one person." – The Muppets
17. "That's why they call them crushes. If they were easy, they'd call them something else." – Sixteen Candles
18. "Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering. " – Nicole Krauss, The History of Love
19. "Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." – Robert Frost
20. "At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet." – Plato
Funny Love Quotes
There's no doubt about it: There's something funny about love! Funny love quotes and funny love phrases can be the perfect way to bring a smile to the face of someone you care about. It's a sweet, tender way to share your emotions without being heavy handed. These quotes also work great in wedding toasts and speeches.
21. "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come." – Matt Groening, The Big Book of Hell
22. "All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt." - Charles M. Schulz
23. "I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. " – Rita Rudner
24. "Love is something sent from heaven to worry the hell out of you." – Dolly Parton
25. "I just happened to be nowhere near your neighborhood." – Singles
26. "I'm afraid once your heart is involved, it all comes out in moron." – Gilmore Girls
27. "Falling in love is not at all the most stupid thing that people do, but gravitation cannot be held responsible for it." – Albert Einstein
28. "Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings." – David Sedaris
29. "Marriage is like a game of chess except the board is flowing water, the pieces are made of smoke and no move you make will have any effect on the outcome." – Jerry Seinfeld
30. "Love is a two-way street constantly under construction." – Carroll Bryant
Short Love Quotes
Save the grand gestures and romantic speeches for your reception; sometimes brevity is key! These short love quotes prove that just a few short words can say everything. Jot one of these short love sayings on a scrap of paper and leave it under the pillow of your partner or hide them around the house. You'll get smiles for days.
31. "I love you and I like you." – Parks and Recreation
32. "Who, being loved, is poor?" – Oscar Wilde
33. "I like you very much. Just as you are." – Bridget Jones's Diary
34. "True love is inexhaustible. The more you give, the more you have." – Antoine De Saint-Exupery
35. "Nothing compares to you." – Prince, "Nothing Compares 2 U" lyrics
36. "Love loves to love love." – James Joyce
37. "You make me want to be a better man." – As Good As It Gets
38. "To me you are perfect." – Love Actually
39. "Love me—that's all I ask of you." – Phantom of the Opera
40. "I'm in lesbians with you." – Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Inspirational/Beautiful Love Quotes
Love is powerful and can motivate, heal and inspire. These can't-miss inspirational love quotes will give you all the feels. They make the perfect addition to an anniversary card, your wedding vows or just because. Make the day a little brighter for your someone special by sharing these quotes.
41. "Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own." – Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
42. "But the heart's not like a box that gets filled up. It expands in size the more you love." – Her
43. "There is no remedy for love, but to love more." – Thoreau
44. "There's only one thing that cuts through all our realities and that's love—the bridge between all our differences." – The L Word
45. "Some love stories aren't epic novels. Some are short stories, but that doesn't make them any less filled with love." – Sex and the City
46. "All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love." – Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
47. "Give in to love, or live in fear." – Rent
48. "Because through love, we feel the intensity of our connection to everything and everyone. And at the core we are all the same. We're all one." – Loving Annabelle
49. "Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend." – Martin Luther King, Jr.
50. "We accept the love we think we deserve." – Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
51. "We loved with a love that was more than love." – Edgar Allen Poe, "Annabel Lee"
52. "Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it enkindles the great." – Roger de Rabutin
53. "My love she speaks like silence,
Without ideals or violence,
She doesn't have to say she's faithful,
Yet she's true, like ice, like fire.
People carry roses
Make promises by the hours,
My love she laughs like the flowers,
Valentines can't buy her."
– Bob Dylan, "Love Minus Zero/No Limit" lyrics
54. "If you find me not within you, you will never find me. For I have been with you, from the beginning of me." – Rumi
55. "Lonely days of uncertainty, they disappear when you're near me, when you're around my life's worthwhile, and now I long to see you smile." – Big Star, "My Life is Right" lyrics
56. "I may not always love you,
But long as there are stars above you,
You'll have no need to doubt it,
I'll make you so sure about it."
– Beach Boys, "God Only Knows" lyrics
57. "I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where,
I love you simply, without problems or pride:
I love you in this way because I don't know any other way of loving."
– Pablo Neruda, "Sonnet XVII" lyrics
58. "I can't do everything but I'd do anything for you
I can't do anything except be in love with you."
– Dire Straits, "Romeo and Juliet" lyrics
59. "In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine. " –Maya Angelou
60. "If I never see you again I will always carry you
on my fingertips
and at brain edges
and in centers
of what I am of
– Charles Bukowski, Living on Luck
Best Love Quotes
The best love quotes are those that nail your feelings in one sentence. Opt for one of these love quotes if you're looking for wedding wishes to send, or use one to spice up your wedding invitations!
61. "A simple 'I love you' means more than money." – Frank Sinatra, "Tell Her You Love Her" lyrics
62. "The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space." – Marilyn Monroe
63. "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." – Aristotle
64. "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other." – Audrey Hepburn
65. "Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye. " – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
66. "Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul that you never knew was missing." – Torquato Tasso
67. "Love is a friendship set to music." – Joseph Campbell
68. "If I know what love is, it is because of you." – Herman Hesse, Narcissus and Goldmund
69. "Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get—only with what you are expecting to give—which is everything." – Katharine Hepburn, Me: Stories of My Life
70. "It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages." – Friedrich Nietzsche
71. "If one day the moon calls you by your name don't be surprised, because every night I tell her about you." – Shahrazad al-Khalij
72. "How odd I can have all this inside me and to you it's just words." – David Foster Wallace
73. "If you were in an accident, I wouldn't stop for red lights." – The West Wing
74. "I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone. " – J.K.K. Tolken, The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
75. "I love you. I've loved you since the first moment I saw you. I guess maybe I've even loved you before I saw you." – A Place in the Sun
Bible Love Quotes
There's no doubt that the Bible is the ultimate guidebook for love. Whether you're looking for a Bible love quote for a religious occasion or you're exploring love and faith in your own life, these love quotes are a beautiful place to start.
76. "Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things." – 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
77. "The flowers have already appeared in the land; The time has arrived for pruning the vines, And the voice of the turtledove has been heard in our land. The fig tree has ripened its figs, And the vines in blossom have given forth their fragrance. Arise, my darling, my beautiful one, And come along!'" – Song of Solomon 2:12
78. "Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves." – Romans 12:10
79. "But Ruth said, 'Do not urge me to leave you or turn back from following you; for where you go, I will go, and where you lodge, I will lodge. Your people shall be my people, and your God, my God.'" – Ruth 1:16
80. "Don't just pretend to love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. Hold tightly to what is good. Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other." – Romans 12:9-15, New Living Translation
81. "Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins." – 1 Peter 4:8
82. "There is no fear in love, but perfect love drives out fear, because fear involves punishment. The one who fears has not been perfected in love." – 1 John 4:18
83. "We love because He first loved us." – 1 John 4:19
84. "Most of all, let love guide your life, for then the whole church will stay together in perfect harmony." – Colossians 3:14
85. "Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." – Ephesians 4:2
World Religions Love Quotes
Every religion has something to say about love. For those who want to find love through their own faith or explore the teachings of other traditions, these love phrases are worth studying. Though they come from different faith leaders, from different parts of the world, and through the millennia, these quotes show that love is a common language to all.
86. "Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth, for your love is better than wine." King Solomon, Song of Songs 1:2
87. "Radiate boundless love towards the entire world—above, below, and across—unhindered, without ill will, without enmity." Buddha
88. "Love and compassion are the true religions to me. But to develop this, we do not need to believe in any religion" Dalai Lama
89. "A husband and wife are one soul, separated only through their descent to this world. When they are married, they are reunited again." The Zohar, 191a
90. "Love is a gift of one's inner most soul to another so both can be whole." Buddha
91. "A man should eat and drink less than his means, clothes himself according to his means, and honor his wife and children beyond his means." Talmud, Chullin 84b
92. "Love is the absence of judgement" Dalai Lama
93. "The way is not in the sky. The way is in the heart." Buddha
Famous Love Quotes
The whole world swooned when Jerry Maguire aimed those smoldering eyes at Dorothy and said, "You complete me." If you want to make a splash with just one quote, a famous love quote is the way to go. After all, they're timeless for a reason!
94. "You had me at 'hello.' " – Jerry Maguire
95. "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all." – Alfred Lord Tennyson, "In Memoriam A.H.H"
96. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." – Love Story
97. "What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down." – It's a Wonderful Life
98. "All you need is love." – The Beatles, "All You Need Is Love" lyrics
99. "Where there is love there is life." – Mahatma Gandhi
100. "Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine." – Casablanca
101. "Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime." – Bette Davis
102. "And don't forget—I'm also just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her." – Notting Hill
103. "Nobody puts Baby in a corner." – Dirty Dancing
Shakespeare Love Quotes
These quotes about love come straight from the master of love himself—you guessed it—William Shakespeare! If you want to dazzle your partner with some of the most poetic sentiments around, then trust the bard. These Shakespearean love sayings will take your beloved's breath away.
104. "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove: O no! it is an ever-fixed mark, that looks on tempests and is never shaken." – "Sonnet 116"
105. "Doubt thou the stars are fire, Doubt that the sun doth move, Doubt truth to be a liar, But never doubt I love." – Hamlet
106. "Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts." – King Henry V
107. "Love is a smoke and is made with the fume of sighs." – Romeo and Juliet
108. "I do love nothing in the world so well as you." – Much Ado About Nothing
109. "Love looks not with the eyes but with the mind." – A Midsummer Night's Dream
110. "Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none." – All's Well That Ends Well
111. "The sight of lovers feedeth those in love." – As You Like It
112. "Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, Did my heart fly at your service" – The Tempest
113. "Love comforteth like sunshine after rain." – "Venus and Adonis"
114. "Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?" – As You Like It
115. "Hear my soul speak. Of the very instant that I saw you, Did my heart fly at your service." The Tempest
116. "What is light, if Sylvia be not seen? What is joy if Sylvia be not by?" The Two Gentlemen of Verona
Country Love Quotes
Give your sentiments a country-style kick with our list of romantic and sentimental country love quotes. Whether you're looking for a quote to match your wedding's country vibe, or simply love country music, we've got you covered with these quotes about love.
Give your sentiments a country-style kick with our list of romantic and sentimental country love quotes. Whether you're looking for a quote to match your wedding's country vibe, or simply love country music, we've got you covered with these quotes about love.
117. "This much I know is true
That God blessed the broken road
That led me straight to you."
– Rascal Flatts, "Bless the Broken Road" lyrics
118. "Through weakness and strength
Happiness and sorrow
For better, for worse
I will love you with every beat of my heart."
– Shania Twain, "From This Moment On" lyrics
119. "From here on after
Let's stay the way we are right now
And share all the love and laughter
That a lifetime will allow."
– George Strait, "I Cross My Heart" lyrics
120. "The way we work together is what sets our love apart
So closely that you can't tell where I end and where you start."
– Clint Black, "Something That We Do" lyrics
121. "Life with you makes perfect sense
You're my best friend."
– Tim McGraw, "My Best Friend" lyrics
122. "Be a best friend, tell the truth
And overuse 'I love you.'"
– Lee Brice, "Love Like Crazy" lyrics
123. "Holding you I held everything. " – Garth Brooks, "The Dance" lyrics
124. "What's meant to be will always find a way." – Trisha Yearwood, "She's in Love with the Boy" lyrics
125. "They didn't have you where I come from
Never knew the best was yet to come
Life began when I saw your face
And I hear your laugh like a serenade."
– Dixie Chicks, "Lullaby" lyrics
126. "There ain't a cowboy hat in Dallas if I ain't in love with you." – The Charlie Daniels Band, "Cowboy Hat in Dallas" lyrics
Disney Love Quotes
We're crushing hard on Disney love quotes because, well, it's Disney. Simple, sweet, and dipped in nostalgia, you can use these love phrases for just about anything. Just don't call them cartoonish!
127. "When somebody loved me
Everything was beautiful." – Toy Story 2
128. "Some people are worth melting for." – Frozen
129. "It's enough for this restless wanderer just to be with you." – The Lion King
130. "It's there, I know it is, because when I look at you, I can feel it. And I look at you, and I'm home." – Finding Nemo
131. "All at once everything looks different, now that I see you." – Tangled
132. "Love is a song that never ends." – Bambi
133. "Tell me, princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?" – Aladdin
134. "You mean more to me than anyone in this whole world." – Peter Pan
135. "You are my greatest adventure." – The Incredibles
136. "One song, my heart keeps singing, of one love only for you." – Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
137. "I have just met you and I love you." Dug, Up
138. "I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you." – John Smith, Pocahontas
139. "You were my new dream" – Flynn Rider, Tangled
140. "Love is an open door." – Anna and Hans, Frozen
Put These Love Quotes to Work
Whether you want to surprise your someone special with a romantic card "just because" or find the perfect love saying for your wedding vows, we've got you covered. These 140 love quotes and love phrases will give you the right words to say to express what's truly in your heart. If you need a little more inspiration on writing unforgettable vows, take a look at all of our wedding vows advice and tips.
Until the end of time — Justin Timberlake
Add a video
Specify a link to a YouTube video in the format https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=хххххх
find a video on YouTube
Is this the video?
No, please specify other Yes, that's right
Thank you, video uploaded
The page will reload in a few seconds with a new video.
| nine0023 Until the end of time |
Until the world ends
Woke up this morning
'cause if your love was all I had
You've got me singing , yeah
Now if you're ever wondering
'cause if your love was all I had
You've got me singing
This one's for the lovers
Break it down one time
Oh whoa yeah
'cause if your love was all I had
Because your love is all I have
You make me sing
If it surprises you, then
Because your love is all I have
You make me sing
This song is for lovers
Lose your temper for once
Oh, wow, yes
Because your love is all i have
The author of the translation is Dasha
Like the translation?
Until the End of Time Lyrics Justin Timberlake Rating: 5 / 5 1 opinions nine0005
Enter the YouTube video link for this song to download the video.
We wish you a Merry Christmas
Let it snow
Was wollen wir trinken
Made you look
O Almighty, if I knew the purpose of this love, it would cut off my retreat, take my se... ▷ Socratify.Net
Oh Lord, when I lose hope, help me remember that your love is greater than my disappointment and your plans for my life are better than my dreams...Omar Khayyam (500+)
I woke up and thought. .. "Lord, give me..." And stopped... What should I ask Him for?... I have a family... I have friends... I hear and see... I eat and drink... They love me and I love... What do I need?... That's what... "God, thank you for everything"Unknown author (1000+)
I woke up and thought... "Lord, give me..." And stopped... What should I ask Him for?... I have a family... I have friends... I hear and see... I eat and drink... They love me and I love... What do I need?... That's what... "God, thank you for everything"Unknown author (1000+)
When the Almighty created you,Your-my story (7)
Passion commanded his hand.
He thought: "To whom should I give the beauty?"
Then he had to create me...
When you are disappointed in a person, it doesn't matter where he is, with whom he is and what he thinks or does not think about you. nine0005 Unknown author (1000+)
Everything you say says about you, and especially what you say about others.Paul Valery (50+)
And when I hear this "you" where "we" should be, I first think about what will happen next.Paper Towns (John Green) (30+) nine0334
Do not think that you know everything about life - it is life that knows everything about you.Venedikt Nemov (20+)
You are far from me today
And you write about your bottomless love
And about sleepless longing,
Exactly the same as what I write.
Oh, how often we hear talk
That happiness cannot be saved without separation.