Wearing diapers for pleasure
Everything You Want to Know But Don't Want to Ask
It’s not uncommon for people to have some kind of fetish. But one that some people may not understand is a diaper fetish. Here’s what you need to know.
Why anyone would want to wear a diaper beyond the age of four years old is probably a mystery to most, but to those with a diaper fetish, it’s simply a way of life.
What is a “fetish?”
A fetish is a form of sexual desire, and gratification is related to an abnormal object such as a part of the body, an item of clothing, or something else unusual. There are countless types of fetishes and atypical sexual interests that a person can have.
Most people are only turned on by human bodies, but for people who have fetishes, the ways of getting turned on go beyond just normal sexuality. In fetishism, the object of sexual desire isn’t limited or even related to sexual intercourse.
Although they are very individualistic, a person’s fetish can drive their sexual arousal, fantasies, and preferences. They could be wildly bizarre or somewhat normal to the degree that they could actually be incorporated into a healthy, playful sex life.
Most of the time, people associate fetishes like the diaper fetish with sexual deviancy. And so, if someone has a fetish, they might feel ashamed or weird about telling anyone about them.
Let’s face it – people are judgmental when they don’t understand something. And when it comes to sex if it’s something we don’t – or won’t – do, we think they are crazy or disgusting. [Read: The cuckold fantasy – the fetish and what you need to know to try it]
Some people think that fetishes are just about whips, chains, and leather. But they’re not. Usually, they are just part of someone’s natural curiosity to explore different aspects of their own sexuality. They are usually harmless unless they cause distress, physical harm, or non-consent with someone else.
How do fetishes develop?
Scientists have actually studied fetishes *more than just a diaper fetish*. Some studies find that an early “imprinting” can shape a fetish. In other words, they are seen as the product of associating early childhood experiences with certain objects, actions, or body parts.
These aren’t inherently sexual, but the association makes them so. This explains why different people have different fetishes.
One interesting finding is that men tend to have more fetishes than women do. Why would that be? Well, the possible explanation is males and females tend to have different sexual urges. Men get more aroused by “deviant” sexual acts than women do. In fact, women tend to get more repulsed by them.
This doesn’t mean that men have more of an inclination to psychological disorders. However, a fetish could turn into a disorder or a general problem. [Read: Dollification – a newbie guide to dolls, arousal, and the fetish]
Fetishes aren’t problematic in and of themselves. However, just like anything, if it becomes “too much,” then it can hurt someone’s life. Just like a glass of wine or two is no big deal, but drinking three bottles of whiskey is bad, the same is true for fetishes.
If a person needs a lot of their particular fetish to get sexually aroused at all then, that can be problematic not only for them but for their partners too.
What’s normal when it comes to fetishes?
Honestly, there really isn’t a definition of what is “normal” when it comes to fetishes. Instead of wondering if it’s normal or not, it’s better to just assess if the fetish works for you and your partner. If it does work, then it’s fine. If one or both of you have a problem with it, then it could be detrimental to your life.
So, instead of wondering what is normal, it’s best for people to just go with what feels right when it comes to fetishes. If it feels right, then keep doing it. If it doesn’t feel right, then stop doing it. [Read: Pregnancy fetish – Everything about bumps and sexual arousal]
What is a diaper fetish?
A diaper fetish means you are an adult who wears diapers socially or as a form of sexual gratification. According to Psychology Today, most diaper lovers are males in their late 30s.
If you’ve ever heard about having a diaper fetish, your first reaction was to wash your hands of the issue and call it a day. But, what if you’re dating that person?
If you are dating someone, or have a friend who is into the diaper fetish, you’re probably looking up every article you can to learn more about their particular sexual preference and what it means. Well, look no further. We’re discussing everything you ever wanted to know about someone with a diaper fetish.
If you’re thinking a diaper fetish is purely sexual, you’re about to be wrong. The real question is, does that make the fetish more normal… or even stranger? [Read: Unbelievable sex – 20 sexual fetishes bordering on crazy]
The two types of diaper fetishes
Diaper fetishes usually fall into one of two categories.
Either you’re a Diaper Lover, a community of fetishists who enjoy wearing and using diapers *diaper lovers do not engage in childlike behavior*.
Or you’re engaging in autonepiophilia, slanged “Adult Babies.”
As the name implies, adult babies like to engage in childlike behavior. This could include wearing a diaper, sucking a binky, playing with baby toys, and acting like a baby.
Feelings experienced by diaper fetishists when wearing adult diapers can’t be pinned to one stereotype. Where one fetishist may experience comfort from wearing a diaper, another may feel arousal of a sexual nature. It really varies from person to person.
Role-playing with a diaper fetish
One of the things that a lot of people with a diaper fetish like is role-playing. They do this with a partner because they like acting like a baby with them. [Read: How to role play in bed – role playing sex games]
Not only will they wear a diaper, but they also might drink from a baby bottle, suck from a breast, crawl on the floor, take “baby baths,” eat baby food, play with baby toys, and like to be spanked. All of this is done so they can “regress” back to being and feeling like a baby again.
Sometimes diaper fetishes are combined with masochism *spanked or humiliated*, or transvestism *dressing in baby clothes of the opposite sex*.
The many facets of a diaper fetish
There are many facets of a diaper fetish that you may not be aware of. If you think diaper lovers simply enjoy *wearing* diapers, you’re way off. Here are some of the common sub-fetishes of the diaper lover community.
1. Going out in public in a diaper
Some enjoy the thrill of going out in public with their diaper on under their regular clothes. Some say it’s like doing something naughty and wrong, while others simply like the feeling of getting away with wetting themselves publicly unbeknownst to their friends and colleagues.
2. The sounds a diaper makes
The crinkling and puffing noises created when moving around in a diaper are stated as both a turn-on and a comforting aspect of this particular fetish by diaper lovers.
3. Wetting your diaper
Peeing or “wetting” one’s self while in a diaper seems to be a huge turn-on for the diaper fetish community. Some simply wet the diaper with water, while others prefer the au natural method of urinating themselves until the diaper is soaked.
Whichever method is chosen, diaper fetishists enjoy the feel of sitting in a soaking wet diaper. [Read: 11 most common fetishes, plus 5 super weird ones]
We wish it wasn’t true… but it is. When diaper lovers use their diapers, they really use them to the full. Some diaper fetishists enjoy going number two in their diapers and then derive pleasure from… well, sitting in it.
Having your diaper changed by a partner can also be a turn-on for many in the diaper lover community.
5. Watching other people in diapers
It doesn’t matter which gender you’re attracted to, most with a diaper fetish like to look at pictures or pornography featuring anyone wearing a diaper.
Some like to watch people messing themselves, while others enjoy the humiliation aspect of the fetish. Either way, those who enjoy a good diaper fetish also enjoy looking at the media of other adults in diapers.
6. Worn for comfort
Others in the diaper fetish community simply choose to wear diapers because they are more comfortable than regular underwear. This is often the case for those who have dealt with legitimate incontinence in their lives.
7. Masturbating to a diaper fetish
You knew this one was coming, right? *No pun intended*
Yes, it’s true, some individuals derive naughty thoughts from looking at pictures of other adults in diapers or from being in a diaper themselves. Others engage in sexual activity with a partner and use their diaper as foreplay or during sex. [Read: 7 extremely weird but surprisingly popular sex fetishes]
8. Diaper clubs
Some communities do exist out there where diaper lovers gather to wear their diapers and perform daily tasks together.
That’s right, they’re not sitting around masturbating each other, they’re simply sitting around watching movies and eating mac and cheese in their diapers. What the…?
Many diaper lovers have this fetish not because they are attracted to children, but because of something that happened to them in their past. Those who deal with incontinence, for example, may have grown to derive comfort from wearing adult diapers.
Studies show many other diaper lovers often show signs of being transgender or have experienced some form of child abuse in their past. For example, one man reported being beaten by his mother at age 8 and wetting himself in the process.
As punishment, she sent him to bed in a diaper where he then experienced arousal due to rubbing against the diaper. From then on, he associated diapers with sexual pleasure. [Read: The kink list – 20 freaky fetishes that aren’t weird at all]
What to do if you have a diaper fetish
Maybe you already knew you had a diaper fetish, and that’s why you’re reading this feature. Or, maybe only after reading this, you realize that you had one. Either way, what should you do?
As we discussed above, having a diaper fetish isn’t inherently good or bad. It all just depends on how it’s affecting your life and your relationships.
If you are suppressing your diaper fetish out of fear, then that’s not healthy for you. However, if you are expressing it so much that it overwhelms your life, then that is not good either.
If you are in a relationship and you have not told your partner about your diaper fetish, then you should sit down and tell them in a loving, calm manner.
Expect them to be surprised and to have a lot of questions. That’s okay! They should ask you questions so they can understand you better.
If they freak out after you tell them, give them some time and space to digest it. Some people will be fine with it immediately, while others may not accept it at all. So, you just need to keep the lines of communication open so you can have empathetic conversations about it and make your relationship work. [Read: How to talk about sex with your partner without sounding like a pervert]
What to do when you know someone has a diaper fetish
The short answer? Nothing, really.
If your friend is revealing this personal preference to you, it’s best to smile, nod, and move on. Alright, alright! Be a good friend and give a listening ear.
But unless you want to stare at their backside every time you see them wondering if that was the crinkle of a diaper you heard, it’s best to pretend you don’t know a thing.
If your significant other has a fetish like this, that’s a whole different ball game. Many diaper lovers are in committed relationships and have been upfront about their diaper passions.
Listen to your partner and try to understand where they’re coming from. They may likely feel the shame associated with their fetish, so try not to make them feel even worse about themselves.
If you’re open to trying new things, you may just be slapping on a nappy before you know it. If not, it’s best to break off the relationship. And never ever do anything you aren’t comfortable doing… especially in the bedroom.
[Read: Top 50 kinky sex ideas worth trying at least once in your lifetime]
Now you know that there is such a thing as a diaper fetish. It may seem creepy and pedophilic when you first hear about it, but it’s always better to let your partner explain their viewpoint before jumping to conclusions.
Liked what you just read? Follow us on Instagram Facebook Twitter Pinterest and we promise, we’ll be your lucky charm to a beautiful love life.
An In-Depth Look at the Diaper Fetish – Diaper Talk
People who have a diaper fetish gain some sort of sexual pleasure from using a diaper. If you’re even mildly curious about this kind of fetish and what it can entail, then you’ll want to read on.
It may be odd and surprising to think that anyone would want to keep wearing a diaper past the age of three or four, but ask anyone with a diaper fetish, and they will tell you that it is an enjoyable way of life for them.
Having a diaper fetish means that, as an adult, wearing a diaper (an adult diaper) either gives you sexual gratification or is something that you do socially. It should not be thought of as a psychological disturbance. After all, an article in Psychology Today states that, at least as of 2013, the majority of people with a diaper fetish are men in their late thirties with stable occupational and relational lives. You may be inclined to give little thought to this fetish, as it may not concern you personally; but what if, unknown to you, it’s something practiced by a close friend, a relative, or a person that you’re romantically attached to?What Is a Diaper Fetish?
Some people will immediately jump to associate the word fetish with sexual gratification, but that would be a wrong assumption, as not all fetishes are erotic This ultimately raises the question: does this fact make a diaper fetish a bit more normal and acceptable, or does it make it even stranger than initially thought?
Most folks with a diaper fetish would fall into one of two groups of people: (1) someone who enjoys using diapers (i.e., diaper lover), or (2) someone who has autonepiophilia, that is, a person with a case of so-called “adult baby syndrome”.
As you might have guessed from the name, the adult baby is a person who tends to adopt an array of childlike behaviors. Such behaviors may include things like wearing a diaper, playing with infant toys, sucking a binky, and all-around acting like a child. This differentiates them from diaper lovers, as the latter group does not adopt any kind of baby-like behavior.
The term ABDL was developed to help differentiate these forms of diaper fetish. AB (adult baby) refers to those who do it for age play and to embody the persona of a baby while wearing a diaper. DL (diaper lover) refers to those who do not necessarily want to act in any particular way but still find some comfort or pleasure in wearing a diaper in their everyday lives.
Suggested Reading: Understanding Littlespace: The Ultimate Guide for Newbies
The kind of feelings that a person with a diaper fetish hopes to experience cannot easily be placed in one category – and probably not even two. Some might get sexual pleasure or arousal from wearing a diaper while others do it to get some sense of comfort. This is an experience that depends heavily on the fetishist’s personality.
And the same is true of anyone with any other sexual fetish or kink. If you ask them what gives them satisfaction in the realization of their unusual desire, then you’ll probably get a different answer with each person you ask – that’s of course if you get a clear answer at all. But that doesn’t mean that there aren’t some typical reasons.
One reason you may hear from diaper fetishists is that they simply grew up with a particular enjoyment of diapers and have kept that enjoyment even later into life. They’d tell you that it’s a pleasure that they never grew out of and now it’s just a part of their lives.
Others might tell you that, while they had the interest for a while, they never practiced the fetish until a partner ignited in them the desire to pursue it. Still, others might have never had a desire to wear a diaper before hearing or reading about it, yet tried it out of curiosity and found immense pleasure in it.
If you have a diaper fetish but never thought much about why, then it might be worth your while to do some reflection to figure out where it stems from. Similarly, if your romantic partner has this fetish, it would be good for your relationship if you were to inquire about it to better understand it – and maybe even explore it further together.Is the Adult Diaper Fetish about Kids?
We naturally associate diapers with children. It is one of the first things that come to mind when you think about children. But for a diaper fetishist, there is no association between children and the desire to wear a diaper. For the diaper fetishist, what’s interesting is the idea and act of wearing a diaper; it most likely has nothing to do with children. As with other fetishes (e.g., paddles, feathers, cuffs, etc. ), it’s the fetish object (diapers, in this case) that matters most.
Some fetishists wear diapers for the physical feeling that they provide when in contact with the body. But there are others who do it as a way to get into a certain headspace for age-related role play. Still, none of this relates to children in any way because fetishes are mostly about living a fantasy, not a reality.
To consider a different example, think of it as like kitten play. Some people find fun and pleasure in donning the innocent personality of a kitten (or another pet). But that does not in any way mean that these people are into bestiality or have any kind of sexual attraction towards animals. All they want is to act a part that gives them the freedom of a simpler, innocent, more fun time.Facets of a Diaper Fetish
The facets of a diaper fetish are numerous, and you may not be aware of all – if any – of them. You might have assumed that diaper fetishists do what they do for the simple enjoyment that they get from wearing a diaper. But that couldn’t be further from the truth. People with diaper fetishes can be found enjoying a number of common sub-fetishes. Here are just a few.1) Wearing a Diaper in Public
Some people get excitement from wearing a diaper under their regular clothes as they go out in public. One explanation for this revolves around the fact that some people enjoy feeling like they’re doing something wrong or naughty. Another would be that some fetishists like the ability to wet themselves in public, in plain sight, while no one realizes it.
Suggested Reading: 8 Tips for Wearing Diapers in Public!2) Diaper Noises
Some find comfort in the noises that diapers make; others may find it sexually arousing. Whatever the nuanced reason, we know that a significant number of fetishists find the puffing and crinkling noises to be very satisfying.3) Wetting the Diaper
As it turns out, when it comes to huge turn-ons for the diaper-loving community, wetting oneself is a big one for a lot of people. Some folks try to get the gratification by emulating the wetness with water. Others, however, want the full, authentic experience, and for that, they’re willing to go all the way by urinating in the diaper.4) Defecating
As you were reading the previous paragraph, you may have already been thinking about this. As much as some may not want to acknowledge or admit it, it is true. If a diaper fetishist puts on a diaper, there’s a high chance that they’ll be using it to the max. Defecating in a diaper, and even in some cases deliberately sitting in it for an extended period of time, gives some people with diaper fetish pleasure. For others, having the diaper changed by a partner is the next step in reaching the gratification that they’re seeking.5) Seeing Other People Wearing Diapers
A number of diaper lovers enjoy looking at pornography that has someone with a diaper. Why? They may like the humiliation that the person goes through in that situation, or they may want to see a person mess himself in a diaper. The gender to which you feel attracted to does not necessarily matter in this case. The point is, this: if you have a diaper fetish, odds are that you like looking at other people wearing diapers as much as you like wearing them yourself.6) Comfort
This is more of a tame reason in comparison. Some people simply find the physical comfort provided by wearing a diaper too good to pass up. As unusual as it might be, they prefer diapers to traditional underwear.7) Masturbating
As with other fetishes, this is a common occurrence, to the point that it would be odd to not see it on the list. Being in a diaper or seeing someone else in a diaper can give diaper fetishists arousing sexual thoughts, which they may act upon through masturbation or some other sort of sexual activity. Such sexual activity can even be with a partner, with the diaper being used during sex or in foreplay.8) Diaper Clubs
This is one maybe a little more surprising and harder to believe, but diaper lovers have created small communities where they can gather together and do daily activities. And no, the activities are not sexual in nature. They can be as platonic as watching a football match, or something similar.9) Psychological Issues
Aside from all the previously mentioned reasons, some diaper fetishists may be attracted to the idea of wearing a diaper because of a psychological condition. It can be something that they dealt with in their childhood. An example could be childhood incontinence, where a person had to use a diaper later into life than is typical, and then slowly developed some sort of attachment to it and the emotional comfort that it gives them.
Some studies show a link between being a person with diaper fetish and being transgender or having some sort of abusive experience during childhood. There’s a reported case of a man who, at eight years old, was beaten by his mother. This abuse caused him to wet himself. Her punishment was sending him to bed in a diaper. This resulted in his experiencing arousal from contact with the diaper. This, then, let to the formation of a link between sexual pleasure and wearing a diaper.How Can You Pick a Diaper for Yourself?
Various aspects affect this choice. One of them is the look. Diapers come with different designs, so look for the one that gives you the feeling you’re looking for. For example, if you want to do age play, a colorful and playful design would probably do the trick.
Next up, think of the capacity. There are those who actually want to use the diaper as they wear it. As such, they must get one with high capacity and absorbency. Anyone wearing the diaper solely for physical comfort wouldn’t have to worry about this aspect.
The last aspect is the tape design. Some diapers come with two tapes on each side, while others come with one on each side. You’ll find compelling arguments for both designs, but you’ll never know what’s best for you without trying. We do recommend that anyone with a wide waist-to-hip ratio should get a diaper with two tapes on each side for more snugness.
Suggested Reading: The 10 Best Adult Diapers!How Can You Diaper Yourself?
The first step is to position yourself on a clean surface. A hard surface, like a floor, would be best for beginners; but once you get used to it, you can easily do it on the bed or even when standing up.
Open the diaper and sit on the back side, which is the side that has the tapes. Try to find the best position for your butt. It may take some time, but don’t fret too much, because you can adjust later anyway.
Now take the front piece and pull it between your legs and fasten the tapes up tightly. There you go, you’re all diapered up and ready!Are There Non-Sexual Uses for Adult Diapers?
Yes, there are! Some people do not feel comfortable enough using the restroom, especially a public one that may not be clean enough. Others have a bladder that can’t hold urine for too long. A common solution that they all opt for is wearing a diaper.
There are also people who suffer from incontinence. These individuals, owing to any number of various reasons, ranging from surgery to old age, have little to no control over their urinary and/or bowel processes. For some, it might be an issue only at night, while, for others, it could be an issue throughout the day as well. In order to contain the otherwise inevitable mess, these individuals wear diapers.What to Do When You Know Someone Has a Diaper Fetish?
Well, you don’t have to do anything at all.
If it’s a friend that’s revealing this new aspect about themselves to you, listen to what they have to say and act as if nothing has changed afterward. Try not to make a big deal out of it so that you don’t make them uncomfortable about it.
If it’s your romantic partner, you must appreciate their honesty and be supportive of this aspect of their personality, as they might be feeling ashamed of it at first.
Who knows, maybe you’ll be trying it out yourself sometime soon. But if you’re not comfortable with it, or if it bothers you, it may be best for you to not continue with the relationship. It’s a good idea to not put yourself through something that doesn’t please you, especially when it comes to your sex life.
How to accept that you love to wear diapers - 2kumushki.ru
The first generation of diapers grew up in the West…
Diaper wearers (DP) are teenagers and adults who enjoy wearing diapers for medical or other reasons. LPs may wear diapers for convenience, sexual pleasure, or they prefer diapers over regular underwear. The realization that you love wearing diapers can be hard and sometimes even traumatic. However, you can learn to accept yourself for who you are and find out why you love diapers. nine0003
Part 1 Accept yourself as a diaper lover
1. Know that you are not alone. You may feel aloof or strange knowing that you enjoy wearing diapers. It is very important to know that many people share your love. You are not the only person with these feelings and behaviors. There is nothing strange or abnormal about you.
- You will be surprised to know that there are entire communities that bring diaper wearers together. You can meet these people. nine0020
2. Examine your sensations. You may feel strange or ashamed about wearing diapers, but it is not clear where these feelings come from. Think about the positive emotions of wearing a diaper, such as pleasure, excitement, and satisfaction. If you're struggling with guilt, shame, and fear, deal with those feelings too. Of course, it is easier to ignore these feelings, to ignore them, but it is still better to understand. First of all, it is better to learn to live in comfort with yourself and your feelings than to worry about what people will think of you if they find out. nine0003
- Explore your feelings about wearing diapers and acknowledge them, both positive and negative. Ask yourself how wearing diapers helps your self-image.
- Some of the negative feelings that may arise are fear that other people will find out, guilt or shame. You may start to criticize yourself.
- It is especially important to understand that if you want people to accept you for who you are, you yourself must understand your motives and feelings. nine0020
- One way to confront and overcome bad feelings is to keep a journal. The process of journaling will help you identify and distance yourself from your emotions. Even a few minutes a day that you spend with a diary will help you figure out your thoughts and feelings.
3. Accept yourself as you are. Part of fully accepting oneself is also accepting what is difficult to accept.
Examine all the negative feelings that you experience because of wearing diapers, and give up self-judgment. If you have difficulty accepting that you are an LP, allow yourself to feel compassion for yourself. nine0003
- If it's about shame, you can say, "I'm ashamed because society despises adults in diapers, but I don't have to live up to society's expectations" and "I accept myself for who I am. "
- Remind yourself that it's okay to enjoy and enjoy wearing diapers.
- Try pampering yourself like a close friend. Treat yourself with the same care and love you treat your friends.
4. Come to terms with feelings of guilt and shame. nine0006 You may have a lot of worries, guilt and shame about your lifestyle. Guilt is that feeling when something you have done violates the moral code that something is wrong. Shame is a feeling of embarrassment, helplessness, and can arise from disapproval of oneself or disapproval of other people. There is no need to feel guilty or ashamed because you love diapers. If you can successfully overcome these feelings, you will more easily accept yourself as you are. nine0003
5. Behave the way you feel. You may associate wearing a diaper or some deviation from the "normal" as something shameful. It can be hard to suppress the urge to wear diapers… so stop doing it. Holding back your needs and emotions can be very harmful and destructive. Let yourself experience the pleasure of wearing diapers. nine0003
- If you're worried that others might find you're in a diaper, put it on and wear it when you're alone.
6. Make friends who share your interests and feelings. There are communities of diaper lovers and adult children, there are a lot of them on the Internet. If you are looking for understanding and want to connect with others like you, join a community that shares the same values.
- If you've previously felt misunderstood, or if the secret that you're wearing diapers weighs on you, joining the diaper community is a huge relief and helps you know you're not alone. nine0020
- Not all people who wear diapers want to be in communities. Participate in communities and communicate with people like you - at your discretion.
Part 2 Understanding LP Behavior
1. Understand the common threads that all diaper lovers have in common. Many adults who enjoy wearing diapers and acting like children note that the desire to adopt this lifestyle began during adolescence, around 11-12 years of age. Men are more likely to wear diapers than women. Diaper lovers wear diapers, urinate in them and defecate. nine0003
- The majority of PLs are men who are employed and are around 35 years of age.
- Some diaper lovers present themselves as people of a different gender than they were assigned at birth, or gender indeterminate.
2. Understand the difference between wearing diapers and acting like a baby. Wearing a diaper does not automatically mean that you want to act like a child or baby. Adult children love to behave like children and want to be treated like that: use a bottle, play with baby toys, sleep in a crib. Some LPs enjoy exclusively wearing diapers, while otherwise living "normal" lives. You may or may not want to behave like a grown child: that's your choice. nine0003
- Some people wear diapers for comfort or as a sexual foreplay. Behavior is not necessarily related to the lifestyle of the child or infant.
3. Accept that wearing diapers may be associated with incontinence. You may have put on a diaper first when you experienced incontinence. But then you may start to enjoy wearing diapers, explore the role they play in sexuality and pleasure.
- It's okay to enjoy wearing diapers whether you're incontinent or not. nine0020
Part 3 Respect your privacy (privacy)
1. Decide if you want to discuss wearing diapers. You may want to tell people whether you wear diapers or not. It is up to you whether to tell others. If you are in a romantic relationship, you may want to tell your friend about your diaper wear before the relationship gets too far and the discussion gets too heated.
- Don't be afraid to tell your partner that you're wearing diapers. While some people may not understand, you will be surprised to learn that many people want to share this behavior and lifestyle. nine0020
2. Talk to your partner. If wearing a diaper is an integral part of your lifestyle, it's important to share this with your partner. This is especially important if you enjoy using diapers during sexual activities. You may be nervous and afraid to tell your partner about this, but go for it, do not leave this question if it is important to you.
- Let your partner know that we are talking about something very important to you. Say, “It's important to be honest with you and tell you who I am. Part of me is a diaper lover.” Be prepared to answer any questions your partner may have. nine0020
- Contact your partner. If your partner is capable of being sexually adventurous, say, "I know you like adventure and this is something we can go through together."
- Create a world that is comfortable for you and your partner. For example, you can start small and then develop: start wearing a diaper at first close to home, then add wearing a diaper in an intimate setting. Be sure that you both feel comfortable in your created world. nine0020
3. Be attentive to your appearance. PL and adult children are a huge group of people who are still among those who are “out of sight”. Some people do not understand the feelings and motives of those who love diapers. It is your choice to wear diapers in public or at home. It depends more on your motivation for using diapers than on convenience or sexual motives.
- If you want to wear diapers inconspicuously, wear loose clothing to hide the bulges of the diaper and keep noise from wearing it to a minimum. nine0020
- Wearing diapers at night is a common option.
4. Have a diaper stash for guests. If you prefer to wear diapers in secret, then plan in advance where to hide them before the guests arrive. Store diapers where they can't find them. It could be the washer/dryer, your bedroom, or some other secret place in your house that only you know about.
- If you feel more comfortable, then come up with a good story, just in case, why you have diapers. nine0020
Naklitism - andwhataboutsex — LiveJournal
Originally published at . Please leave any comments there.
Naklitism , or diaper fetishism , is a sexual deviation in which a person feels a strong desire to wear or use diapers for sexual pleasure, often without medical necessity. Naklitism differs from the paraphilia "infantilism" (sometimes called simply infantilism) in that people prone to infantilism fantasize about being small children or infants and often do not associate their fantasies with sexual activity, while naklitism - it is wearing diapers for sexual satisfaction. Naklitism is one of the few types of sexual fetishism that is considered a true sexual perversion. nine0003
There are no specific or archetypal patterns of behavior, so Naklitists have a wide range of thinking and behavior.
Some naklitism take pleasure in the fact that wearing a diaper, like small children, they feel free from guilt, responsibility or control, while in adult real life they cannot afford this.
As with many types of fetish, individual preferences play a big role. In Naklitism, one of the main divisions of preference is whether or not the diaper will be used as intended, and if so, to what extent. Many diaper fetishists get turned on by "wetting" or urinating into diapers. Fewer naklitists experience the same arousal when defecation into a diaper. Some fetishists don't use their diapers properly. They find such practices unattractive or don't want to deal with cleaning diapers. Others enjoy wearing diapers in public, others prefer safety and only wear this intimate toiletry item in private. Many naklitists prefer wearing diapers to public toilets. nine0003
From the point of view of the classical Freudian analysis, naklitism can be associated with a point of fixation or getting stuck in the anal stage of the child's development, in particular, the development of the anal-expulsion type of personality. According to Freud, this fixation may stem from a parent's attempt to toilet train a child before the child feels they are ready for it, or from overly strict parents who place high demands on a child who is weak in learning. The sudden insistence of the parents in this situation was fixed in the subconscious mind, and the fact that the child should use the toilet could lead to a traumatic consequence, and now the subconscious mind needs to return to that stage in order to develop naturally. nine0003
Some latex fetishists find similarities between diapers and latex pants.
In BDSM, diapers are sometimes used during long bondage sessions, not only as a method of controlling and humiliating a submissive partner, but also as a means of extending bondage for longer periods of time. The meaning of the use of diapers in BDSM also lies in the slave's state of dependence on his master, as the obeyer waits for the master to come, check and change the diaper. nine0003
Omorashi is a subcultural fetish, predominantly recognized in Japan, in which participants in the experience experience arousal from the sensation of a full bladder or sexual attraction to another person who experiences the sensation of a full bladder. For such fetishists, orgasm usually coincides with a moment of relief and embarrassment when the person loses bladder control. Some omorashi fandom fetishists use diapers, in which case the fetish is called "omorashi omuttsu", or more rarely "omorashi oshime", both of which translate to "pissing in diapers."
Australian actor Hugh Jackman, best known for his role as Wolverine in the X-Men film, has expressed an interest in diaper fetishism, joking in an interview that he enjoys "putting diapers on and shitting in them" and clarified, "But I'm not one of them." perverts. I just found out about it by accident. Haha!" English actor Sean Bean admitted that he loves to wear diapers for recreational purposes, claiming that "I wore a diaper to the bar, but only from natural fabric. I believe that consumables , such as Pampers diapers, tend to cause irritation." Many rumors circulated about the propensity to naklitism Senator David Vitter, who admitted to visiting prostitutes in July 2007.