Quotes about inconsiderate people
Inconsiderate People Quotes - 30 Quotes That Show The Frustration!
Inconsiderate people are so annoying! This collection of quotes about inconsiderate people helps to articulate why being inconsiderate is frustrating and the impact it can have on those around them.
There are people in this world who just don’t seem to care about anyone but themselves. They’ll cut in line, talk loudly on their phone in a public place, take more than they need, not call you back, or take up more than their fair share of space on the bus or subway.
These inconsiderate people can be incredibly frustrating, and it’s often hard not to let their behavior get under your skin.
What is an ‘inconsiderate’ person?
An inconsiderate person is someone who doesn’t think about other people’s feelings or needs.
They’re more concerned with themselves and their own comfort, which often leads to them being rude or thoughtless.
They are not necessarily a selfish person, and they may not be inconsiderate all of the time, but it can still be frustrating for others.
What do you do when someone is inconsiderate?
There are a few things you can do when someone is inconsiderate. You can pull them up on it and try to speak to them about their behavior, or you can simply avoid them as much as possible.
Some people genuinely don’t know that they are being inconsiderate, so its best to let them know and give them a chance to rectify their behavior.
It’s important not to let inconsiderate people get under your skin, and remember that they’re the ones with the problem, not you. Don’t stoop to their level, but instead continue to be thoughtful, caring and compassionate to others. It’s a far better way to live life!Inconsiderate People Quotes
“Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.” Albert Einstein
“Empathy is one of humankind’s prized possessions. Acts of consideration and kindness are inevitable when a person can mentally step into someone else’s shoes. Even if it’s just for a moment.” Izey Victoria Odiase
“When a thoughtless or unkind word is spoken, best tune out.” Ruth Bader Ginsburg
“We often throw rocks not realizing that they’re going to land somewhere.” Craig D. Lounsbrough
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” Leo Buscaglia
“We have become a nation of thoughtless rushers, intent on doing before thinking, and hoping what we do magically works out. If it doesn’t, we rush to do something else, something also not well thought-out, and then hope for more magic.” Len Holman
“The daggers of silence last longer than anything ever spoken.” Shannon L. Alder
“To build may have to be the slow and laborious task of years. To destroy can be the thoughtless act of a single day.” Winston Churchill
“Compassion and tolerance are not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength.” Dalai Lama
Related: 32 Quotes About Empathy and Compassion
“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” Harper Lee
“The industrial revolution has tended to produce everywhere great urban masses that seem to be increasingly careless of ethical standards.” Irving Babbitt
“I don’t think of myself as a role model. I do try to live in a compassionate, considerate and positive way. The only advice I can offer is to find what you love to do, find the joy in it, and express yourself through your passion.” Barry Williams
“Carelessness is a disease.” Kamand Kojouri
“The consequence of thinking that we can avoid a consequence is something akin to believing that jumping off a cliff only involves the jumping. ” Craig D. Lounsbrough
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.” Plato
“When someone you love makes compassion, kindness, forgiveness, respect and God an option, you can be sure they have made you an option, as well.” Shannon L. Alder
“It tends to be overlooked that many people are indirectly affected by thoughtless and cruel journalism.” Diana Rigg
“The highest form of knowledge is empathy.” Bill Bullard
“I feel beautiful when I’m at peace with myself. When I’m serene, when I’m a good person, when I’ve been considerate of others.” Elle Macpherson
“I love and care for everyone because I know the pain of being unloved and uncared.” Luffina Lourduraj
“I learned that being considerate helps me in my life and career.” Lee Min-ho
Related: 30 Eye-Opening Quotes About Emotional Intelligence
“In compassion, when we feel with the other, we dethrone ourselves from the center of our world and we put another person there. ” Karen Armstrong
“I think our culture encourages all of us to always put our best foot forward. I think it’s a good thing. I think it’s nice to rise to the occasion, to be kind and considerate, and have self-control.” Amy Grant
“The greatest disease in the West today is not TB or leprosy; it is being unwanted, unloved, and uncared for. We can cure physical diseases with medicine, but the only cure for loneliness, despair, and hopelessness is love. There are many in the world who are dying for a piece of bread but there are many more dying for a little love. The poverty in the West is a different kind of poverty — it is not only a poverty of loneliness but also of spirituality. There’s a hunger for love, as there is a hunger for God.” Mother Teresa
“Being considerate of others will take your children further in life than any college degree.” Marian Wright Edelman
“Empathy is understanding the sorrow or loss of another person. Put yourself in the other person’s shoes and imagine how you would feel. ” Byron Pulsifer
“A kind and compassionate act is often its own reward.” William John Bennett
“As youngsters, my mother taught her children that while we might not be the smartest people around, we could be courteous, polite and considerate of others.” Zig Ziglar
“He who doesn’t consider himself is seldom considerate of others.” David Seabury
For more inspirational quotes and words, be sure to check out:
- Quotes About Selfish Parents – For Awareness & Healing
- Selfishness in Relationships Quotes To Consider Further
- Selfish Quotes – For Awareness & Inspiring Change
- A Selfish World Quotes & Sayings (To Inspire Improvement)
85 Selfish Quotes - Parade: Entertainment, Recipes, Health, Life, Holidays
There is a good rule of thumb to determine what is being selfish versus what is being selfless: Putting your own needs ahead of others is the epitome of being selfish while putting the needs of others ahead of your own is being selfless.
Selfish people have little consideration for others and are largely focused on their own personal gain or advancement. It can be difficult to navigate situations when you are dealing with selfish or jealous people. They can be self-centered and narcissistic, leading to toxic relationships where their only concern is getting their way.
It's okay to put yourself first sometimes, and there’s nothing wrong with being proud of the hard work you’ve put into achieving success. While we all have a bit of natural selfishness inside of us, it’s not cool to always put your own interests ahead of everyone around you. And we all know someone—a co-worker, a family member, a toxic friend—who does exactly that!
If you have a selfish person in your life, here are some of the best selfish quotes to give you a different perspective on dealing with them. This list also includes quotes about being selfish and self-centered and a section of quotes about being selfless. Hopefully one of these quotes will inspire you to look out for selfish tendencies and thank those in your life who are great at thinking of others.Selfish Quotes
1. “Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.” ― Oscar Wild
2. “Your conscience is the measure of the honesty of your selfishness. Listen to it carefully.” ― Richard Bach, Illusions: The Adventures of a Reluctant Messiah
3. “Selfishness must always be forgiven you know, because there is no hope of a cure.” — Jane Austen, Mansfield Park
4. “Selfishness comes from poverty in the heart, from the belief that love is not abundant.” — Don Miguel Ruiz
5. “Selfishness is the greatest curse of the human race.” — William E. Gladstone
6. “Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.” — Unknown
7. “Selfishness and greed, individual or national, cause most of our troubles. ” — Harry S. Truman
8. “Glory, built on selfish principles, is shame and guilt.” — William Cowper
9. “Selfish people tend to only be good to themselves… then are surprised when they are alone.” — Steve Maraboli
10. “It is interesting how the selfish, the ignorant, and the constantly angry all tend to be the same person.” — Wayne Gerard Trotman
11. “Selfishness keeps man blind through life.” — Hazrat Inayat Khan, The Bowl of Saki
12. “Almost every sinful action ever committed can be traced back to a selfish motive. It’s a trait we hate in other people but justify in ourselves.” — Stephen Kendrick, The Love Dare
13. “The poison of selfishness destroys the world.” — Catherine of Siena
14. “Selfishness, not love, is the actuating motive of the gallant.” — Madame Roland
15. “You can’t expect to have a deep relationship with a shallow person.” — Doe Zantamata
16. “Someone who smiles too much with you can sometimes frown too much with you at your back. ” — Michael Bassey Johnson
17. “Selfish: a judgment readily passed by those who have never tested their power of sacrifice.” — George Eliot
18. “A false friend and a shadow attend only while the sun shines.” — Benjamin Franklin
19. “Selfishness is when you only remember a friend if you need something from them.” — Unknown
20. “The most selfish people are the ones who do not love themselves.” — Nikolai Berdyaev
Related: Forgiveness Quotes
21. “The real measure of selfishness is by asking a person how much he is willing to sacrifice.” — Unknown
22. “Intensely selfish people are always very decided as to what they wish. They do not waste their energies in considering the good of others.” ―Ouida, Wanda, Countess von Szalras
23. “No man is more cheated than the selfish man.” — Henry Ward Beecher
24. “What a cage is to the wild beast, law is to the selfish man.” — Herbert Spencer
25. “Be warned: A person content to sit with you and criticize others will speak critically of you out of earshot. ” — Richelle E Goodrich
26. “Better not to plant seeds of selfishness than try to eradicate them once they have grown into giant weeds.” — Prem Prakash, The Yoga of Spiritual Devotion
27. “A person is called selfish, not for pursuing his or her own good, but for neglecting his or her neighbor’s.” — Richard Whately
28. “Selfishness is the root and source of all natural and moral evils.” — Nathaniel Emmons
29. “Selfishness creates greed and greed destroys the soul.” — Zarina Bibi
30. “Selfishness stops the flow of blessings to you and others.” — Brenda Johnson Padgitt
31. “In an individual, selfishness uglifies the soul; for the human species, selfishness is extinction.” — David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas
32. “Selfishness is weakness. But loving and caring for others is a position of power beyond anything we can possibly imagine.” — Joel Osteen
33. “Insecurities, betrayal, and selfishness are the things that will never make you a happy person. ” — Unknown
34. “The only difference between a hero and the villain is that the villain chooses to use that power in a way that is selfish and hurts other people.” — Chadwick Boseman
35. “With fools, there is no companionship. Rather than to live with men who are selfish, vain, quarrelsome, and obstinate, let a man walk alone.” — Buddha
36. “Let us try to teach generosity and altruism, because we are born selfish.” — Richard Dawkins
37. “There is only one force stronger than selfishness, and that is stupidity.” — Ellen Glasgow
38. “Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.” — Khalil Gibran
39. “A selfish friend invites you into their maze of painful emotions and then traps you there.” — Christina J. Daniels
40. “A selfish man doesn’t care if his best friend drowns beside him.” — Joe Cervantes
41. “Selfishness is a swamp that sucks in all and gives back nothing. ” — John Thornton
Related: Quotes About LoyaltySelfish Quotes About Being Self-Centered
42. “To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.” ― Albert Camus
43. “Selfishness may result in one's sense of superiority, but life as such will surely deny them.” — Eraldo Banovac
44. “It is the ignorant person who seeks his or her own ends at the expense of the greater whole. It is the ignorant person, therefore, who is the selfish person. The truly wise person is never selfish.” — Ralph Waldo Trine
45. “Self-absorption in all its forms kills empathy, let alone compassion.” — Daniel Goleman, Social Intelligence: The New Science of Human Relationships
46. “A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small bundle.” — Ben Franklin
47. “Even a tiny bit of deceit is dishonorable when it’s used for selfishness or cowardly reasons.” — Jeanne Birdsall
48. “Selfish people are, by definition, those whose activities are devoted to bringing themselves happiness. Yet. . . these selfish people are far less likely to be happy than those whose efforts are devoted to making others happy.” — Bernard Rimland
49. “Self-centered people have only one topic to talk about—themselves.” — Stef Harder
50. “Every man must decide whether he will walk in the light of creative altruism or in the darkness of destructive selfishness.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
51. “Selfish persons are incapable of loving others, but they are not capable of loving themselves either.” — Erich Fromm
52. “Putting yourself first is not selfish. Thinking about yourself constantly is selfish. Please respect the difference.” — Unknown
53. “There are many selfish people who are extremely original, then they take those pure ideas and use them to raise themselves up. That is an insincere move.” — Daniel Smith
54. “Selfishness is the making a man’s self his own centre, the beginning and end of all he doeth.” — John Owen
55. “This idea of selfishness as a virtue, as opposed to generosity: That, to me, is unnatural. ” — Jessica Lange
56. “Those who do not hate their own selfishness and regard themselves as more important than the rest of the world are blind because the truth lies elsewhere.” — Blaise Pascal
57. “Selfish people lost so much in life because even when they realize they are wrong, they don’t know how to ask for forgiveness or show regrets.” — Unknown
58. “The most miserable people are those who care only about themselves, understand only their own troubles, and see only their own perspective.” — Unknown
59. “Who wants everything every time will lose everything anytime.” — Vikrant Parsai
60. “Selfishness is the most unattractive virtue a mortal can possess.” — Suyasha Subedi
61. “Having trouble spotting a selfish person? It´s about their schedule, their needs, their hurt feelings, their ideas, their goals, their…” — Shannon Thomas
Related: Self-Love QuotesQuotes About Not Being Selfish and Self-Love
62. “Please hold onto your kindness. We share the world with many selfish beings and we need open hearts to create change.” — Nikki Rowe
63. “It's enough to indulge and to be selfish but true happiness is really when you start giving back.” — Adrian Grenier
64.“Manifest plainness, embrace simplicity, reduce selfishness, have few desires.” ― Lao Tzu
65. “We all should rise, above the clouds of ignorance, narrowness, and selfishness.” — Booker T. Washington, The Story of My Life and Work
66. “Great achievement is usually born of great sacrifice and is never the result of selfishness.” — Napoleon Hill
67. “Giving yourself some loving attention is not selfish. It is sensible. If you feel loved and cherished—even if it is only by yourself—then you will have more love to give to others, too.” — Penelope Quest, Reiki for Life
68. “One who is unselfish can begin to care for one who is selfish. But one who is selfish will care only for himself. ” — Unknown
69. “We are selfish but be wise selfish rather than foolish, self-sided selfish.” — Dalai Lama
70. “A relationship runs with selfless love, not selfish” — Urvashi Agarwal
71. “Ego is impurity. Be selfless. Consecrate and dedicate your life to perfection.” — Frederick Lenz
72. “Nothing resembles selfishness more closely than self-respect.” — George Sand, Indiana
73. “It’s not selfish to love yourself, take care of yourself, and to make your happiness a priority. It’s necessary.” — Unknown
74. “Sometimes you just need to be selfish and take care of you. if they love you, they’ll understand.” — Robert Tew
75. “Be kind enough to everyone that no one would ever doubt you to be selfish even if you are.” — Unknown
76. “God creates us free, free to be selfish, but He adds a mechanism that will penetrate our selfishness and wake us up to the presence of others in this world, and that mechanism is called suffering.” — William Nicholson
77. “Sometimes in life, you have to make a selfish decision and do what’s best for you.” — Saquon Barkley
78. “To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don’t isolate.” — Michael Jordan
79. “Sometimes you have to be selfish to be selfless.” — Edward Albert
80. “It’s good to be selfish. But not so self-centered that you never listen to other people.” —Hugh Hefner
81. “While selfishness joins hands with no one of the virtues, benevolence is allied to them all.” — Oliver Goldsmith
82. “Love is the highest act of selfishness, the best gift you can give to yourself.” — Bernard Werber
83. “Selfishness at the expense of others is bad. Self-care for the betterment of others is good.” — Richie Norton
84. “Be selfish enough to have self-love, self-worth and self-respect.” — Unknown
85. “Selfishness is a gift of nature. Unselfishness is an accomplishment.” — Joseph Mayer
Next, check out these quotes about self-respect and respecting others.
20 honest quotes about men from the best books on psychology
Men rarely talk about their feelings, about what is in their hearts. Want to know what they really think about women and relationships? On World Men's Day, let's open the door to the hearts of the stronger sex. Steve Harvey Unfortunately, there are many unfaithful men in the world who, in order to stop, need to make a mistake, get caught and pay for it in full. And only then do they understand the true cost of what they have lost or could lose. nine0003
“No matter how petite or cute you are, when you are angry and blame us for what happened, saying “I’m just beside myself!” in that well-known tone, a man sees a thirty-meter monster weighing three hundred kilograms, speaking with a voice Darth Vader."
“If a man does not strive to realize his dreams, if he does not do everything to find out “who he is”, “what he does” and “how much he earns”, he is doomed…”.
“A man fishes for two reasons: either for sport or for food. That is, he will either try to catch the biggest fish he can catch, take a picture with it, brag to his friends and ... throw it back, or he will bring it home, weigh it, clean it, roll it in flour, fry it and put it on a dish. This, I think, is a great analogy for how men look for women.” nine0003
“Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus”
“It is very difficult for a man to draw the line between sympathy and pity. He can't stand to be pitied."
"To feel that you are not needed is a slow death for a man."
“Men… cannot know what women need – they need to be told about it”
“Two needs automatically alternate in a man: either closeness or independence.”
Alan and Barbara Pease
“The language of relationships”
“He wants to empty himself, she wants to fill him up. Understanding these factors makes a man and a woman more attentive lovers.
“A man's sexual attraction can be likened to a gas stove: the fire in it flares up instantly and immediately at full power. Just as quickly, it goes out, turned off when the food is cooked. The sexual attraction of a woman is comparable to an electric stove: it slowly warms up to extreme temperatures and cools down much longer than a gas stove.” nine0003
"How to make anyone fall in love with you"
"Lady, what matters to a man is not the size of your breasts and the shape of your hips, but the 'size and shape' of your attitude towards sexuality and how you treat him individual sexuality.
“For men, bonding is not sitting at a restaurant table, looking deeply into each other’s eyes and discussing their feelings, but is a joint activity”
Greg Behrendt and Liz Tuccilo
"Promising does not mean getting married, or he just doesn't like you"
"When dealing with men, accept them as they are, not as you would like them to be. "
“Men talk about their feelings even if you refuse to listen or don't believe their confessions. “I’m not ready for a serious relationship” means “I’m not ready for a serious relationship with you” or “I’m not sure that you are the right woman for me.”
"Remember, if you cause him to give up any bad habit, you will also cause him to return to it." nine0003
"In your relationships with men, you are much more connected to your dream of how things could have turned out than to the actual situation."
“People talk about who they really are all the time. If a man tells you that monogamy is not for him, then there is no reason not to believe him.
"If he likes you, he will remember you even after a tsunami, a flood, or the next game against the Red Sox."
“None of the men who DON'T like you will ever tell you about it. And he will say that ... he is afraid, worried, languishing from fatigue, experiencing pain from a broken leg, suffering from a cold, afraid (again). " nine0003
“The one who loves you promotes your development, the one who doesn’t love slows you down.”
“Love is always accompanied by fear of the beloved. But this is not a fear of punishment, but a fear of not matching the object of love. He makes you improve."
You may be interested in:
For all time: 100 inspirational quotes
Thoughts of great people - from Socrates to Schwarzenegger - about life values, success and human abilities
Finished reading here
Napoleon Hill, journalist and writer
0108 3. I owe my success to never making excuses or accepting excuses from others.
4. I've missed over 9000 shots in my career, lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to make the final game-winning roll and missed. I failed again, and again, and again. And that is why I have been successful.
5. The hardest thing is getting started, everything else depends on perseverance. nine0109
6. One must love life more than the meaning of life.
7. Life is what happens to you while you are making plans.
8. Logic can take you from point A to point B, but imagination can take you anywhere.
9. In 20 years, you will be more disappointed with the things you didn't do than with the things you did. So depart from the quiet harbor. Feel the tailwind in your sail. Move forward, act, discover! nine0109
10. It is always worth starting with something that sows doubt.
11. Real responsibility can only be personal.
12. A meaningless life is not worth living.
13. 80% of success is to appear in the right place at the right time. nine0109
Vince Lombardi, American football coach
16. Science - is organized knowledge, wisdom - is organized life.
17. I don't have the word "impossible" in my vocabulary.
18. You will never cross an ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.
19. Freedom is worth nothing unless it includes the freedom to make mistakes.
20. Either you rule your day, or the day rules you. nine0109
Jim Rohn, public speaker and business coach
21. If you think you can do anything, you are right; If you think that you will not succeed, you are also right.
22. The two most important days in your life: the day you were born and the day you realized why.
23. Start doing everything you can do - and even what you can even dream of. In courage, genius, strength and magic. nine0109
Johann Wolfgang Goethe
24. The best revenge is a huge success.
25. It is often said that motivation does not last long. But the same thing happens with a refreshing shower, which is why it is recommended to take it daily.
Zig Ziglar, writer, businessman and marketing consultant
26. Weak people strive all their lives to be as good as others. Strong at all costs need to become the best. nine0109
27. It's all about thoughts. Thought is the beginning of everything. And thoughts can be controlled. And therefore the main thing of perfection is to work on thoughts.
28. There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nobody.
29. The person you are destined to become is only the person you choose to become. nine0109
Ralph Waldo Emerson, essayist, poet and philosopher
30. Walk confidently towards your dream. Live the life you imagined for yourself.
Henry David Thoreau, writer, thinker, naturalist
everything you gave me."
Erma Bombek, writer, journalist
32. It is better to be sure of a good result than to hope for an excellent one.
33. Some things can grab your attention, but focus on the things that grab your heart.
34. You just have to believe that you can - and you are already halfway to the goal.
35. Don't blame your child for being afraid of the dark. The real tragedy is when an adult is afraid of the light.
36. Learn to say “I don't know” and that will be progress.
Moses Maimonides, Jewish philosopher and theologian
37. Start where you are right now. Use what you have and do the best you can.
Arthur Ash, tennis player
38. When I was 5 years old, my mother always said that the main thing in life is happiness. When I went to school, when I was asked what I want to be when I grow up, I answered “a happy person”. I was then told that I did not understand the question, and I replied that they did not understand life.
39. Fall down seven times and get up eight times.
40. When one door to happiness closes, another immediately opens. But we often look at the first for so long that we do not notice the second.
Helen Keller, writer, lecturer, political activist
41. Everything has its beauty, but not everyone can see it.
42. It's wonderful that you don't have to wait even a minute to start making the world a better place.
43. When I let go of who I am, I become who I can be.
44. Happiness is not something ready-made. Happiness depends only on your actions.
45. If you're offered a seat on a booster, don't ask what seat! Just take it.
Sheryl Sandberg, COO Facebook
46. First decide on your ideal: set a goal. Then stock up on the necessary means to achieve it: wisdom, money, methods and materials. And finally, use all your means to achieve the goal.
47. If there is no wind, take the oars.
48. Always keep in mind that your own decision to succeed is more important than anything else. nine0109
49. Success is the ability to go from defeat to defeat, without losing optimism
50. 50. 50. 50. 50. 50. 50. all things in fifteen minutes? I answer: “It's simple. We must not waste a single second."
Richard Branson, British entrepreneur, founder of Virgin Corporation
51. Everyone wants to change humanity, but no one thinks about how to change themselves.
52 . It is important to believe that talent is given to us for a reason - and that at any cost it must be used for something.
53. If an inner voice tells you that you cannot draw, draw as much as you can, then that voice will subside. nine0109
Vincent Van Gogh
54. Determination of purpose is the starting point of all achievement.
William Clement Stone, writer and businessman
55. We become what we think about.
Earl Nightingale, radio host
56. I am not a victim of circumstances, I am the result of my decisions.
Stephen Covey, Organizational Management Consultant and Educator
57. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The next good time is today.
58. All children are artists. The problem is to remain an artist when you grow up.
59. I was struck by the importance of taking action. It is not enough just to know, you need to use knowledge. It's not enough to want something, you have to do it. nine0109
Leonardo da Vinci
60. What is money ? A person is successful if he wakes up in the morning, returns to bed in the evening, and does what he likes during the break.
61. I didn't fail the test. I just found a hundred ways to spell it wrong.
62. Defeat is not defeat unless you recognize it as such in your mind. nine0109
63. Failure is just an opportunity to start again, but more wisely.
64. I'm sure you can't let the mean word "no" stop you.
65. Only those who never try new things never make mistakes.
66. You become what you believe.
Oprah Winfrey, TV presenter
67. Happiness is not about always doing what you want, but about always wanting what you do.
68. I'd rather die of passion than boredom.
Vincent van Gogh
69. You learn the fastest in three cases - up to 7 years, at trainings, and when life has driven you into a corner. nine0109
70. People will forget what you said, they will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel.
Maya Angelou, writer and poet
71. Our consciousness is everything. You become what you think about.
72. If you want to build a ship, you don't have to call people, plan, divide work, get tools. It is necessary to infect people with the desire for an endless sea. Then they will build the ship themselves. nine0105
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
73. Never think you already know everything. And no matter how highly they evaluate you, always have the courage to say to yourself: "I am ignorant."
Ivan Pavlov, physiologist
74. It is not so important how slowly you walk, but how long you walk without stopping.
75. If you think about what you have in life, you can always have more. If you think you don't have enough, you will never have enough. nine0109
76. Turn your big thoughts into big actions as quickly as possible. Don't let false excuses slow you down. Excuses are symptoms of fear.
77. To lead people, follow them.
78. Remember that not achieving success is sometimes also a great success. nine0109
79. Always choose the most difficult path - on it you will not meet competitors.
Charles de Gaulle
80. One completed effective task is worth fifty half-finished tasks.
81. Our lives begin to come to an end when we stop talking about the really important things.
Martin Luther King Jr.
82. Trouble does not come alone, but neither does luck.
Romain Rolland, writer
83. Every thought is like dough;
84. Do your best where you are, using everything you have.
85. Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
86. The world is divided into two classes - some believe in the incredible, others do the impossible.
87. The only happiness in life is the constant striving forward.
88. It is not the strongest that survives, but the most receptive to change.
89. You can say that you have bad genetics, bad metabolism, or you can just get your ass off the couch and start working on yourself, set a goal and believe in yourself. In this case, you will definitely succeed.
90. Never falling is not the greatest merit in life. The main thing is to get up every time. nine0109
91. The question is not who will allow me, but who can forbid me.
92. When it seems that the whole world is against you, remember that the plane takes off not with the wind, but against it. Henry Ford nine0109
94. Benefiting the world is the only way to be happy.
Hans Christian Andersen
95. Either write something worthwhile or do something worth writing about.
96. The only way to do something very well is to love what you do.
97. A wise person demands everything from himself, while an insignificant person demands everything from others.