100 questions personality test
The 300-Question Personality Test
Rate each statement according to how well it describes you. Base your ratings on how you really are, not how you would like to be.
I make friends easily. *
I have a vivid imagination. *
I worry about things. *
I love large parties. *
I believe in the importance of art. *
I get angry easily. *
I take charge. *
I experience my emotions intensely. *
I often feel blue. *
I am always busy. *
I prefer variety to routine. *
I am easily intimidated. *
I love excitement. *
I like to solve complex problems. *
I often eat too much. *
I radiate joy. *
I tend to vote for liberal political candidates. *
I panic easily. *
I trust others. *
I would never cheat on my taxes. *
I make people feel welcome. *
I am easy to satisfy. *
I dislike being the center of attention. *
I sympathize with the homeless. *
I complete tasks successfully. *
I like order. *
I try to follow the rules. *
I go straight for the goal. *
I get chores done right away. *
I avoid mistakes. *
I fear for the worst. *
I get irritated easily. *
I dislike myself. *
I am afraid that I will do the wrong thing. *
I don't know why I do some of the things I do. *
I become overwhelmed by events. *
I warm up quickly to others. *
I talk to a lot of different people at parties. *
I try to lead others. *
I am always on the go. *
I seek adventure. *
I have a lot of fun. *
I enjoy wild flights of fantasy. *
I like music. *
I feel others' emotions. *
I like to visit new places. *
I love to read challenging material. *
I believe that there is no absolute right and wrong. *
I believe that others have good intentions. *
I stick to the rules. *
I anticipate the needs of others. *
I can't stand confrontations. *
I dislike talking about myself. *
I feel sympathy for those who are worse off than myself. *
I excel in what I do. *
I like to tidy up. *
I keep my promises. *
I work hard. *
I am always prepared. *
I choose my words with care. *
I am afraid of many things. *
I get upset easily. *
I am often down in the dumps. *
I find it difficult to approach others. *
I do things I later regret. *
I feel that I'm unable to deal with things. *
I feel comfortable around people. *
I enjoy being part of a group. *
I can talk others into doing things. *
I do a lot in my spare time. *
I love action. *
I express childlike joy. *
I love to daydream. *
I see beauty in things that others might not notice. *
I am passionate about causes. *
I am interested in many things. *
I have a rich vocabulary. *
I believe that criminals should receive help rather than punishment. *
I trust what people say. *
I use flattery to get ahead. *
I love to help others. *
I hate to seem pushy. *
I consider myself an average person. *
I value cooperation over competition. *
I handle tasks smoothly. *
I want everything to be "just right." *
I pay my bills on time. *
I turn plans into actions. *
I start tasks right away. *
I stick to my chosen path. *
I get stressed out easily. *
I am often in a bad mood. *
I have a low opinion of myself. *
I am afraid to draw attention to myself. *
I go on binges. *
I can't make up my mind. *
I act comfortably with others. *
Leave this field blank
100% Free Personality Test - Discover Your Type Now
Take our free personality test and discover what really drives you. See your Personality Type instantly after the test! Completely free.
- Choose the answer that best describes you. Your gut reaction is often the correct choice.
- Don’t pick an answer because it’s what you think society would want. Be true to yourself.
- Be as honest as possible, even if you don’t like the answer.
1.You’re waiting in a long line: *
You chat with the person next to you.
You keep your eyes on your phone.
It is great to have someone there when you get home.
You’d much rather live by yourself.
3.You’re going on a day trip to the mountains. *
You plan out where to go and what to do.
You just get in the car and go!
4.Your desk is usually *
a jumble of everything you’re working on.
5.If you had to choose, you’d rather be *
6. You’re more interested in *
production and distribution.
design and research.
7.For you, it’s more common that *
your head rules your heart.
your heart rules your head.
8.You’re more interested in doing things *
the most logical way.
in the grand way of tradition.
9.You’re at a party with people you don’t know. *
You’re mingling and making new friends.
You’re standing at the edge of the room, wishing you were at home.
10.You’ve been assigned a complicated task at work. *
You’d like to have all relevant information before you start.
You’ll have fun discovering the details as you go.
11.Choose the word that describes you better: *
12.You’ve been introduced to a friend of a friend. *
You become buddies on the spot.
It will take a few more conversations before you open up.
13.Your friends would describe you as *
a very open person.
a very private person.
14.Given the choice, you’d rather *
see the world for what it is.
see the world for what it could be.
15.Class projects are far better *
when you can be part of a group.
when you can work by yourself.
16.Pre-arranged schedules: *
They provide necessary structure.
They cramp my style.
17.People who organize their closets *
save a lot of time and hassle every morning.
should spend their time on something more fun.
18.Your ideal partner is *
smart, reliable, and logical.
passionate, sensitive, and romantic.
19.Choose the word that describes you better: *
20.Choose the word that describes you better: *
21.Choose the word that describes you better: *
22.Choose the word that describes you better: *
23.Choose the word that describes you better: *
24. At work, you usually *
stick to the methods you were trained with.
come up with new ideas for existing systems.
25.On any given weeknight, you would rather *
spend the evening with a group of people.
spend the evening by yourself at home.
26.Your boss is good natured but inconsistent. *
You’d prefer more reliability even if it means sacrificing friendliness.
You’d rather he remain friendly even if it means he stays unreliable.
27.You’ve started a new business, and *
it supports traditional values.
it revolutionizes an industry.
28.You’d consider it a compliment if someone called you *
a consistently reasonable person.
a person with depth of feeling.
The most important thing I’d want to improve about myself: *— Select —I want to improve my social skills I want to be more likeable I want to be more convincing I want to be more outgoing I want to be more confident I want to be more assertive I want to be more easy going I want to be a better listener I want to be able to let go of the past I want to improve my personal relationship I want to reduce stress from my life Nothing / other
My education level *— Select —High School Some College Technical Certificate Associate’s Degree Bachelor’s Degree Master’s Degree PhD Other
My age *— Select —Under 18 18-24 25-35 36-40 41-45 46-50 Over 50
My gender *— Select —Male Female
Final step: enter a VALID e-mail to see your results! (optional)PersonalityPerfect. com may share your personal information (name, email, phone and ip address) with other trusted advertisers, third party marketers and our affiliated entities for their online and/or offline marketing programs. As a result, you may receive information on additional products, services and offers that may be of interest to you via email.
EPIC LIST OF 100 FREE ONLINE PERSONALITY TESTS
Here is a set of psychological tests designed to assess various aspects of personality.
1. YouJustGetMe.com .Do other people see you the way you see yourself?
2. The project is implicit. Check your personal biases and social attitudes towards race and other issues.
3. Outofservice.com. This is a personality test based on five personality traits.
Four. Personality Type A/B. This test determines if your personality is Type A or Type B.
5. Big 5 Personality Test. This personality test consists of 25 questions and takes about 10 minutes to complete.
6. Enneagram Test. Test for 60 questions.
7. 16 Personalities This MBTI test takes approximately 12 minutes and includes 60 questions.
8. Sociopathic test. 25 quiz questions to find out if you are a sociopath.
9. Narcissistic test. Answer 40 pairs of statements. It will take 5-10 minutes to complete.
10. Pedophile test. 25 quiz questions on OK Amur. Registration is required to see the test result.
eleven. Validity of the MBTI Test. 44 questions, 15 minutes to answer.
12. Leadership test. 18 quiz questions.
13. Testing the Big Five of Truth. 50 questions, 15 minutes to answer.
14. Memorado MBTI Test. MBTI test.
fifteen. IPIP-NEO test. The 120-item test evaluates your position in 5 broad domains and 30 personality subdomains.
16. Autism / Asperger Test. 50 quiz questions.
17. AQ Test. Autism test with 50 questions.
18. Kinsey scale. Sexual Preference Test Scale.
19. Test of morality. 15-minute assessment of moral attitudes.
twenty. Test for political preferences. Assesses political opinions based on grammar.
21. Psychopathic test. A short quiz of 12 questions to assess psychopathic qualities.
22. Personal genius test. 20 minute exam in genius style.
2. 3. The personality of the character from 'Star Wars'. See which Star Wars character you share traits with. Takes 5-10 minutes and is written by a psychologist at the University of Berkeley.
24. IQ test. Timed test with 38 questions.
25. Personality disorder test. Determine if you have a personality disorder. It is not intended to be used as a diagnostic tool.
26. Self-censorship test. Take this personality test to find out how much you change your personality in different contexts.
27. Introvert/extrovert test. Do you know where you fall on the introvert-extrovert spectrum? Take this 10 question quiz to find out!
28. DISC Personality test. Take advantage of this free drive personality profile assessment to quickly and instantly assess your drive profile based on answers to 12 short questions.
29. How charming are you? What makes you interesting to others? 28 questions.
30. Handwriting analysis. Discover the secrets of your writing and what it tells others about you! 34 questions.
31. Ability test. The aptitude test is divided into 7 parts, each containing a different type of question. About 22 minutes.
32. Color personality test. 45 questions.
33. TestColor personality test. Unusual color personality test.
3. 4. A hopeless romantic test. 17 questions, 10 min Are you a hopeless romantic?
35. Psychological test of the archetype. What psychological archetype is the most dominant in your personality?
36. Myers Briggs personality test, 4 questions. 4 questions MBTI Test.
37. Ideal partner test. This quiz will help you figure out which personality type describes your true love.
38. Career test of the Dutch Code. This free quiz will determine your strongest career interest among six career topics.
39. Inventory of personal strengths. What talents can you use to be more successful at work and at home?
40. Aspi Quiz. The purpose of this test is to test for neurodiversity/neurotypical traits in adults.
41. Test for defensive pessimism. 12 questionnaires.
42. Face recognition test. This is a test of your recognition of familiar faces.
43. Test for homophobia. This questionnaire is designed to measure your thoughts, feelings and behavior regarding homosexuality.
44. OCD test. This is a screening measure to help you determine if you have obsessive-compulsive disorder.
Four five. Phelps-Nurse addiction test. Addiction test. This will take you twenty minutes.
46. Alienation test. 30 questionnaire questions.
47. Relationship attachment style test. These surveys are designed to measure your attachment style - how you relate to other people in the context of close relationships.
48. Depression test. Follow these steps to assess your level of depression. All results are completely confidential.
49. Keirsey Temperament Sorter. 71 questions.
fifty. Test for self-confidence. Find out if you've stood up for yourself as much as you should with this quiz.
51. Cruelly honest personality test. This test is absolutely, indisputably, ruthlessly, brutally honest.
52. My personality test. 10 minute personality test.
53. Selfishness/altruism test. This selfishness/altruism test will gauge which side of the continuum you fall on.
54. Impostor syndrome test. This test will assess whether you are struggling with impostor syndrome.
55. Machiavellian test. Those with a Machiavellian personality are ambitious and persistent - and determined to achieve their goals no matter what.
56. Zodiac personality test. Take this quiz to find out if you really fit your sign!
57. Conducts a personality test. 51 questions.
58. 41Q Personality test. Find out your personality type by answering 41 questions.
59. Personality Max. This personality test provides you with the results of your personality type and a chart.
60. Personality test for anxiety. Take this short 25-question self-test to find out if you have behaviors that motivate you to be anxious.
61. PersonalityPerfect.com Take this free personality test and find out what really drives you.
62. NPA personality test. A 50-question quiz to help determine your NPA character type.
63. Borderline personality test. 24 questions.
64. Jungian type scales. This test consists of 60 tasks in two sections.
65. Woodworth's psychoneurotic list. The WPI consists of 116 yes or no questions. For most people, this should take ten to fifteen minutes.
66. Scales of artistic preferences. The test consists of seventy pairs of pictures, for each pair you must choose what you like best and to what extent. Most people need 5-8 minutes to complete
67. Brief test of the Dark Triad. The test consists of twenty-seven statements that you need to rate on how much you agree with them. The test should not take most people more than five minutes.
68. Botanical Personality Attribute Scale. 26 questions, 2-5 minutes per answer.
69. Scale of right-wing authoritarianism. The test consists of twenty-two opinions, for each of which you must indicate how much you agree with it. The test should take 3-5 minutes to complete.
70. Open the four temperament scales. This test consists of 40 statements that you need to rate on a five-point scale, based on how much you agree with them.
71. Inventory of the narcissistic personality. The test consists of forty pairs of statements. For each pair, you should choose the one that you think best reflects your personality. For most people, this should take five to ten minutes.
72. Cattell's 16 personality factors. This personality test consists of 164 statements about yourself, each of which is indicated by how accurate it is on a scale.
73. Rosenberg self-esteem scale. The scale consists of ten statements that you could apply to yourself, and which you must rate how much you agree with each of them.
74. Dictionary Isms Survey (SDI-46). This test consists of 46 statements that you need to rate on a five-point scale, based on how much you agree with them.
75. Open scale of dominance of the brain in the hemisphere. The inventory consists of 24 items that must be rated on a five-point scale, based on how much you agree with them.
76. General Conspiracy Belief Scale There are 15 questions in the GCBS. For each question, you must rate how much you agree with the statement on a five-point scale.
77. IQ Test Dictionary. There are 45 questions in the test. In each question, you are given five words and asked to choose two with the same meaning.
78. Kellog Creativity Test. 40 questions.
79. Dr. Shelley Carson's creativity test. 32 questions.
80. Creativity test. How creative are you? Find out with this 3-minute quiz.
81. Eysenck Personal Inventory EPI .36 questions.
82. Psychological age test. Answer 8 questions to find out your psychological age.
83. Personality defect test. A personality defect test will provide an accurate analysis of your true personality, but it will do so in a very offensive way.
84. Nazi personality test. It will determine how blindly patriotic and brainwashed you are.
85. Stereotype test. 15 questions. Okay, Cupid's registration.
86. Emotional intelligence test. How well do you read other people?
87. Color energy test. What color is your energy?
88. Mental health assessment. 60 questions, 15 min.
89. Evaluation of the identity of the SAPA project. 10-12 minute quiz.
90. iPersonic Test. Knowing your iPersonic type will give you personalized advice about your career, relationships and health.
91. Ideal career test. Discover your personality type and ideal career. 68 questions.
92. Hexaco identity inventory. 100 questions.
93. Dominant trait test. This simple quiz uses abstract images to unlock the secrets of your subconscious mind, allowing you to unlock your dominant personality trait.
94. Test of interpersonal communication. 25 questions, 10 minutes.
95. Mania questionnaire. Test yourself for symptoms associated with mania with this 18-question quiz.
96. ADD a questionnaire. Identify symptoms of ADD/ADHD in adults with this 24-question self-test.
97. Giftedness test. 45 questions, 5 minutes to answer.
98. Honesty questionnaire. This survey explores your attitudes towards business, leadership, and workplace theft.
99. Verbal thinking test. This questionnaire is designed to test the verbal reasoning abilities of individuals at the managerial level.
100. Questionnaire of a business person. This survey will explore your attitudes towards various aspects of working in commercial organizations.
Here's a neat cognitive profile test I want to add to the list.
200 questions to get to know someone
N e w !
Questions to get to know someone
The first set of questions on this page is perfect for getting to know someone you just met or someone you don't know very well. They are random but interesting. If you want to get to know someone even better, you can move on to the next set of questions.
The next set of questions is a little more personal or in-depth. You might not want to ask these questions to people you've just met, but they're perfect for friends you want to get to know better.
The last few questions are very personal. They are perfect for getting to know someone you already know well. You can ask their close friends and people you are in a relationship with.
Whatever level of question you choose, these 200 getting to know someone questions are perfect for learning more about them. Don't forget to ask follow-up questions to their answers to find out more!
- 🙂 Random questions
- 😊 Personal questions
- 😌 Very personal questions
🙂 Random questions to get to know someone
These questions are not too personal and are great for meeting random people. But they can also be fun, asking people you already know well.
1. What shows do you like?
Probably at least one or two of the shows they mention will be shows that you have seen and can talk about, and even if not, you can ask them to explain what these shows are about and what they like in them.
2. What is your claim to fame?
Most people like to talk about themselves, and what better way than to get them to talk about something they are proud of?
3. How often do you play sports?
If they play sports, that might be good, but if they don't, you can move on to another question.
4. Are you usually early or late?
An odd question, but it might be a good one if you're going to get to know them and see them again. At least the next time you meet you will know when to expect them to arrive. If they are usually early and you are usually late, you can make a special effort to be on time.
5. What are your quirks?
This is another unusual conversation question, but it can often reveal a lot about a person and can be a good way to get them to talk about themselves.
6. How often do you people watch?
Some people enjoy watching, others not so much. Often it depends on whether they live in a small city or a big city.
7. What is your favorite drink?
It can be an alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink, but everyone likes to talk about what they love. And if you ever want to buy them a drink, you'll know what to get them.
8. What do you hope will never change?
A very open question that can lead to many different types of answers, some more interesting than others. It all depends on which direction they want to take it.
Can you survive the halloween haunted horror house.?
This Halloween we have prepared something special for you. Can you survive the halloween haunted horror house.?
9. What is your dream car?
Another question to get them talking about what they love and who knows, it might be a car that you have your eye on too and you can get into a conversation about cars.
10. Where would you prefer?
Most people have a special place in their hearts from their hometown, but many people would rather be born somewhere else.
11. What songs do you remember completely?
You probably don't want to make them sing if they're not smart, but this will give you a good idea of what kind of music they like and can easily lead to a conversation about music.
12. What would you rate 10/10?
Always a good question to get good advice. And, most likely, very good topics for conversation.
13. What job would you be terrible at?
Moving on to the general question about their dream job, this question will help you figure out what they think they don't like, or at least what they don't like.
14. What did you absolutely decide to do?
This talks about some of their dreams or goals and you will find out what they prioritize in their lives. And that can lead to some great conversations about what they want to achieve.
👉 Here are 350 good questions to ask
15. What skill would you like to learn?
Another question that looks at what they do or at least what they would like to get into.
16. What website do you visit most often?
If this is something you also frequent, you can change the things you find there. If you don't use this site, you can always ask them what they like about it.
17. What would your ideal room look like?
Another question that is a bit strange, but can tell a lot about a person. Their ideal room tells you what their ideal environment is and where they feel most comfortable.
18. What movie title best describes your life?
It can be a lot of fun, especially if you're both in the movies. But if you're at a loss, there's always IMDB. There are many funny answers here.
19. At what age do you want to live?
It may get a little painful, but it doesn't have to be. It will also help you see how they see old age and their place in the world.
20. What kind of art do you like best?
Don't feel limited by what is usually considered art, things that can be put in museums. Anything that requires creativity can be considered art.
📖 Here are 250+ questions to get to know someone
21. What is taking up too much of your time?
This will tell you a little about what they don't like to do and maybe a little about what they would rather do.
22. What would you like to know more about?
We would all like to know more. The subject may depend on the person. But we all have gaps in our knowledge that we would like to fill.
23. What is the best way to start the day?
This will definitely tell you a lot about their programs, or at least the programs they would like to have.
24. What riddle would you like to know the answer to?
Will it be a personal riddle? Famous riddle? Unresolved business? There is only one way to find out.
25.How different was your life a year ago?
With this question, you can find out a little about their past, a little about their present, and perhaps what they think about their lives.
26. What is the best single day on the calendar?
It could be a holiday, it could be an anniversary, it could be their birthday. Whatever it is, I'm sure there's a reason they love it, and we're probably very excited to tell you about it.
27. What things did you have to learn?
This is a great way to learn about the misinformation or misconceptions they have had to overcome.
28. What is your favorite genre of book or movie?
A classic conversation starter, but sometimes it's the best. This will surely get them talking about a subject they love and you may even find that you have common interests.
We offer you: Questions to boyfriend
29. What is the furthest you have ever been from home?
We are the same person we were 5 years ago, except for the people we have met, the books we have read and the places we have been. Time to hear about some of the places they've been!
30. Which TV or YouTube channel doesn't exist but really should?
There are channels only puppies, fireplaces and squishy things with hydraulic presses. What other niche channels haven't hit the world?
31. Where is the most interesting place you have been?
Another question that is sure to spark some interesting travel stories. You can even get tips to go somewhere on your next trip.
32. What fad or trend do you hope to bring back?
There's no shortage of fads and trends, now it's time to find out what old trend or fad they fondly remember.
33. In which city would you like to live?
And if they say they don't like living in cities, you can ask them which countryside or city they would like to live in.
34. When was the last time you climbed a tree just for fun?
Time to see how free they are. As people get older, the number of trees that grow in a year is falling at an alarming rate.
35. What do you consider your best find?
It could be something they bought, somewhere they went, or some amazing restaurant they ate at. Whatever it is, it's probably worth checking out or at least hearing about.
📖 We offer you: How well do you know me? Friendship test questions
36. What is special about the place where you grew up?
Everywhere there is something unique, something special. Whether it's a person, a place, or a thing, I'm sure the place they grew up in has something they cherish.
37. What age would you like to be forever?
It's a funny question because it leads to some interesting answers, but also very often the age they choose is usually the happiest. Be sure to ask what is so special about this age.
38. What is worth spending more on to get the best?
Whether it's food, clothes, or anything else, this question will become the basis of what they value most. Or at least give you an idea of what needs to be updated in your life.
39. What are you most likely to become famous for?
Very few people become famous, but everyone has the potential to be. And it doesn't have to be something positive. Many people are famous because they messed something up.
40. What fictional place would you like to visit?
Books, movies, video games, nothing is prohibited. The fictional world is their oyster.
41. Where is the most relaxing place you have ever been?
Time to do some digging for great vacation spots! And make sure you ask a lot of details because I'm sure they'll have a lot to talk about.
📖 Here's a list of great questions to ask people
42. What have you just formed an opinion about?
Many people don't think about how and when they form opinions. So it's often interesting to hear how and why they formed their latest opinion.
43. What is the most touching thing you have ever seen?
Something out of reality would be better, but if they can't think of anything, they can also delve into movies.
44. What is the most interesting work of art you have ever seen?
It doesn't have to be good, because there are many people who are not into art. As long as it's interesting. You might even be able to pull it out on your phone if they remember enough about it.
45. What do you like to do the old fashioned way?
Sure, modern conveniences are great, but sometimes the old ways are better.
46. Would you rather hang gliding or rafting?
This is a good way to judge how adventurous they are and can easily jump into a good discussion of extreme hobbies.
47. Who impressed you the most with their achievements?
We all have people we look up to, finding out who they look up to will let you know what they consider important work, and that makes it a great conversation starter.
48. How do you relax after a hard day at work?
How someone spends their downtime often tells you more about who they are than what they do for their job.
49. What popular TV show or movie do you refuse to watch?
Whether it's for moral reasons or just don't like the genre, it's good to know where they draw that particular line and why.
We offer you: Good questions about the icebreaker
50. What job do you think you are really good at?
There is so much wasted talent in the world of people doing jobs they are not good at. Now you can find out what they think they are the best at.
51. What kind of pets did you have when you were growing up?
Most people have had at least a few pets, even if it's just a goldfish or a hamster. Don't forget to ask follow-up questions to keep the conversation going.
52. Where would you spend all your time if you could?
It could be your favorite place to hang out, your favorite bar or even the cinema. This question will tell you a lot about what they like and where they like to spend their time.
53. What would be the most amazing adventure?
Everyone has a different idea of adventure. Some people lean towards the more extreme, some towards the more mundane. But be that as it may, the person you are trying to get to know leans in, you will soon find out.
54. What would be your ideal way to spend your weekend?
This is another question that tries to figure out what they really enjoy doing. And everyone loves to talk about things they are passionate about.
55. What is the best way to spend time?
This simple question can reveal a lot about their worldview. The person might say something like helping the poor, or they might say it improves themselves, or it might just be fun. Whatever their answer is, it will help you find out who they really are.
📖 We offer you: 55 philosophical questions about life
56. What do you really want but can't afford yet?
Everyone has a list of things they would like to have, but they are a bit out of reach. Always makes for an interesting conversation starter because they're already interested in whatever it is.
57. What is the happiest thing that has happened to you?
While some are more fortunate than others, we are all fortunate. Now you can find out their luck stories.
58. What little things make your day better?
It's the little things that make life worth living and I'm sure they'll have a lot to say about their favorite indulgences.
59. What was the best thing that happened to you last week?
It's always good to keep it positive, and if they can't come up with something specific last week feel free to extend it to last month or this year.
60. What are you looking forward to in the coming months?
Similar to the last question, but this time we are talking about the future. Find out what great plans they have.
61. What is your favorite item of clothing?
We all have some themes that were exceptionally amazing or great memories, so I'm sure they are too. Let's hope that there will be stories about clothes too.
62. What is the most annoying habit other people have?
It's strange that everyone has certain things that really annoy them. While other people don't care at all. Now you can find out what not to do with the person you recognize.
🤓 We offer you: 300 questions to your boyfriend
63. In what universe of games or movies would you like to live?
This is a good starting point for what kind of media they like. And be sure to ask them a lot of questions about why they chose this particular universe. Maybe spin it up and talk about the worst universe to live in.
64. What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?
We all have some skills. It doesn't have to be something amazing, just something interesting.
65. What was the best book or series you have ever read?
Great for getting tips for a new book or series to check out, but also a good conversation starter.
66. What question would you like to know the answer to?
Something big, something small, something personal or something universal. So many questions. Whatever they choose will definitely tell you a little about them and hopefully spark a good conversation.
67. What interests you that most people have not heard of?
One more to get useful tips to check and you learn something new about them.
68. Why did you decide to do the work you are doing now?
Whether it's their dream job or something they just got into, there's always a story about why someone works in the field they're in.
69. What state or country would you never want to return to?
Traveling is great, but every experience can't be perfect, so what terrible experiences did they have while traveling?
We offer you: “Who knows me best?” questions
70. Where do you usually go when you have free time?
It can be your favorite place to relax or just a place on the couch. It's always nice to hear what they do in their spare time.
71. What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?
It could be something serious or something personal, whatever it is, that's probably what they care about.
72. What is the most annoying question you are regularly asked?
This could be something based on their appearance or accent, or a tired and exhausted conversation partner. Let's hope you haven't asked yet.
73. If you suddenly became a woodworker, what would you do?
This is a fairly common question, but often you will get interesting and creative answers if you give them enough time to think about it.
74. What would you do for a 40 minute presentation without any preparation?
Regardless of the topic, they are probably experts at it. And if they're experts on a topic, that's great if you're trying to learn more about them.
75. What amazing thing did you do that no one was around to see?
This bag can be a little mixed bag. Sometimes they can't think of anything, but sometimes it's something really amazing.
76. What hobby would you get into if time and money weren't a problem?
Find out what they are into and then you can move on to what they are into now.
77. If you didn't have to sleep, what would you do in extra time?
This is an interesting question, because even though it seems simple enough, it understands what they would really like to do with their time if given the chance.
🤓 Here are some random questions to ask
78. When people ask you for help, what do they usually need help with?
What problems does the person you are trying to get to know solve well? Technology? Fashion? Cars? Anything else entirely? Time to find out!
79. What do you think everyone should do at least once in their life?
It can definitely be more than one thing, they will probably have several. And it can tell a lot about what experiences in their lives they consider significant.
80. Something you wanted to try but just didn't get around to?
We all have that list of things floating around in our heads that we have yet to get to. Now you can find out what's on their list!
81.If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have?
Another question to help you understand what kind of work they think would be the best fit. This is a great way to find out what they love to do the most.
82. Who is your favorite band or artist if you can't decide what to listen to?
A slightly different take on the classic "What kind of music do you like?" The conversation has begun. This one is great for finding out what kind of music is their bread and butter.
83. If you were the dictator of a small island nation, what kind of crazy dictator would you be?
Dictators get involved in crazy things. With this hypothetical you can see what kind of evil they will fall into with almost unlimited power.
👉 Here's a Friendship Quiz Question
84. What do most people consider a luxury that you don't think you could live without?
May be a special brand. Or maybe some technology. Maybe something like a massage. There are many luxuries that we feel we need.
85. What would be your first question after waking up from cryogenic freezing for 100 years?
This can be a lot of fun if the person you're talking to is creative or can be a simple question. Bit or miss, you can give it a shot.
86. Something that a ton of people are into but you just don't understand?
When everyone jumps on the bandwagon, where do they draw the line? What part of pop culture do they choose to discard?
87. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance of winning a medal for?
This is an interesting question to learn more about what they are good at. Whether it's something silly or serious, it will tell you more about the person you're talking to.
88. What entertainment would you like to erase from your mind so you can experience it for the first time?
Great question to find out what they really like. Maybe you share their enthusiasm for this entertainment, or maybe not. But anyway, he will tell you more about them.
89. If you had unlimited funds to build a house to live in for the rest of your life, what would the finished house look like?
Will it be a mansion or something simpler? This is a great question because it says a lot about what they value.
We offer you: Best Friend Questions
😊 Personal Questions to Get to Know Someone
This next set is great for people you've known for a long time and with whom you have a pretty good relationship but would like to get to know them better.
90. What turns you on?
Everyone is motivated by different things. It could be a social cause, exercise, or money. There are many possible answers to this one.
91. What makes a good life?
There is a ton of philosophy behind this simple question. Sometimes the shortest questions are the biggest.
92. What risks are worth taking?
Find out how risk-averse they are. Are they willing to take big swings for big gains, or are they more cautious?
93. What do you take for granted?
We all take things for granted. This is part of being human. It can be instructive to see what they take for granted.
94. Who inspires you to be better?
When you find out who inspires them, you will know who their heroes are and what they strive for.
95. What do you have doubts about?
This is a very open question that could lead to some interesting answers.
96. When do you feel truly "alive"?
Most likely, what they do when they feel truly alive is what they should do, or at least what they like to do. And it's always good to know when you get to know someone.
97. What fact did you submit to?
A slightly more dreary question, so feel free to skip it if you want to keep your spirits up. But it might be worth learning about what annoys them.
📖 We offer you: 200 Questions for Couples - The best list of questions for relationships
98.Which book has influenced you the most?
They say you are the same person you were 5 years ago, except for the places you have been, the people you have met, and the books you have read. So what books have they read? Or are they not a big reader?
99. What is the best thing about you?
If a person is modest or doesn't have much self-esteem, it can be difficult to get a response from them. But most people will have an answer, even if they have to think a little.
100. What would a mirror look like in front of you?
This is another question that is a little strange, but can be quite instructive. Both for you and for the other person. This is another way to try to understand yourself.
101. What is your irrational fear?
So many phobias. Of course, they picked up at least one irrational along the way. Perhaps clowns, dark ones, or something more unique, like chickens.
102. What will your spirit animal be like?
There's a good chance you'll get some overplayed ones like a wolf, eagle or dolphin. But sometimes when they really think about it, they come up with something good.
103. What would be the scariest monster you can imagine?
Another one that makes them get a little creative. We are all scared of different things, and their response can reveal a lot about them, or at least what they are afraid of.
📖 We offer you: A list of interesting questions to ask
104. What was the hardest lesson you learned?
Most of the lessons worth learning are learned the hard way. Now you can find out what they took away from them in life.
105. Is there anything you are embarrassed about?
Whether it has to do with their appearance, the way they talk, their past, or their present, almost everyone gets embarrassed about something. And sharing weaknesses is a great way to get closer to someone. Just remember to support.
106. What is your favorite smell?
It could be something that reminds them of happy times, or just a nice smell. In any case, emotion and memory are closely linked to smell, and so there are probably some memories that they will want to talk about after they name some of their favorite scents.
107. Have you ever given any charitable funds?
If they have, you can see what kind of charity they think is worth giving. And if not, at least you know they're not the kind of people who donate to charity.
108. What was your last adventure?
Big or small, who doesn't love a good adventure?! And usually people are happy to talk about their adventures, which makes this a great question to keep the conversation going.
109. What are three interesting facts about you?
Sometimes you will get people who will say the three facts as quickly as possible. But the vast majority of people take their time and really think about it. Sometimes it can be quite difficult to accidentally jump into a conversation, but it's a really good question to get to know someone.
We offer you: 20 Questions Game
110. What's the best compliment you've received?
It's funny because it lets you know what accomplishments they are most proud of and gives you an idea of what they consider important in life.
111. What chance meeting changed your life forever?
It is often said that life turns into the smallest chances and seemingly insignificant cases. I tend to agree. Now you can find out what small odds have changed their lives.
112. What do you want your epitaph to be?
This question can be a little painful, but it can also be quite instructive. You may be able to find out what they consider important, or perhaps how they view death.
113. What are you really good at, but a little embarrassed that you're good at?
The exchange of embarrassing things often brings people together, unless it really bothers or repels them. But generally being open is good for bonding, just remember not to tease them too much or act too rude.
114. What is the "Holy Grail" in your life?
What lofty goal do they want more than anything else? Knowing what a person wants, you can tell a lot about them.
115. What do you like most about your family?
Family can be a touchy subject. But at least with this question, you keep it on the lighter side.
📖 We offer you: 400+ great questions about icebreakers
116. What do people think about you is weird?
Everyone has their own quirks and sharing them can be a great way to get closer to someone and get to know them a little better.
117. What will you never do again?
We all make mistakes. They probably learned hard lessons from their big mistakes. And who knows, maybe you can also learn from their mistakes!
118. Who/was your most interesting friend?
Everyone has at least one friend who is a little different or has lived an amazing life. This is great for finding out what the person you're talking to is interested in, as well as hearing some good stories.
119. What are you most likely very wrong about?
Like you, the person you are talking to probably doubts what they are doing or perhaps even what they believe. And if they don't, then at least you know they're the type of person who doesn't doubt.
120. What is the most immature thing you do?
Another question that can open up the other person a little and give you the opportunity to show them that you are not going to judge them.
121. What stereotype do you fully correspond to?
It is difficult to break all stereotypes. There are a lot of stereotypes out there, and chances are some of the ones that are aimed at you hit the mark. The person you are talking to is probably in the same boat. Embrace some of the lighthearted or positive stereotypes and laugh at them.
📖 Here's a list of the best open-ended questions
122. What's the biggest lesson you've NEVER learned?
Another question that can tell a lot about a person and what he values, or at least how stubborn he is.
123. What silent achievement are you most proud of?
This question can be very funny. We have all done many funny things in our lives, and some of them we can be proud of, even if they are not the most prestigious achievements.
124. What is the most memorable gift you have received?
Many possible answers to this one. Everything from something extremely thoughtful, to children's gifts, to ridiculously lavish gifts.
125. What chapters would you divide your autobiography into?
This is a great question to get you into a discussion about their past and yours and how each of your pasts has shaped you into who you are today.
126. How do you hope your last words will be?
Sure, it can be a little painful, but it makes for a conversational question they've probably never heard before. And many times you will get really interesting answers.
127. What do you think about the most?
I like this question because it gets to the bottom of what a person is most involved in. It could be work, hobbies, insecurity or anything else. Whatever their answer is, it will tell you a lot more about the person.
128. Something you can never finish?
We all have a seemingly endless to-do list. Find out what they have on hand. Or maybe they'll go in a different direction and talk about books, movies, or games that aren't finished yet.
We offer you: Icebreakers
129. What mistake do you keep making over and over again?
We all make mistakes and most of us choose several times over and over again. Many times you will have little in common and be able to condole together.
130. What is the best thing you have received from your parents?
It could be something physical, it could be money, it could be a lesson or even just genetics. Whatever it is, it can tell a lot about what they value and consider important.
131. What is the strangest thing you have ever experienced?
That's great, because you never know how they will answer, and however they answer this question, it will be interesting.
132. If you could make a 20-second phone call to yourself at any point in your life, now or in the future, when would you call and what would you say?
I like this question because there are so many possible answers and so many different directions to take. Maybe it will be something to make money or avoid mistakes, or something completely outside the wall.
133. What is the best and worst thing about aging?
We are all getting older. Find out what they are afraid of and what they are waiting for, and see if it matches your own thoughts.
134. If you could have an endless candle that smelled like anything, what scent would you like it to be?
It's basically a fun thought experiment, but hey, they can't be serious, right? What will be funny about it?
👉 We offer you: What can we talk about | 1000+ great conversation ideas
135. What are you sure you will never experience?
It could be something that is completely against their nature, or something they think will never happen. But whatever it is, don't forget to ask lots of follow-up questions about why they chose this particular one.
136. What difficult task are you working on these days?
This question borders on a very personal line, so if you want to save it in order to get to know it better, feel free. But if you decide to ask this question, just listen with empathy, don't try to give them a solution unless they ask for it.
137. What responsibility do you really wish you didn't have?
The older we get, the more responsibilities we accumulate. Find out which ones they would like to shrug their shoulders with this question.
138. What would you like your brain to do better?
Whether it's math, creativity, communication or whatever, we all want our brains to be a little better at doing things. Just remember that if your brain doesn't work the way you want it to, you can train it, the brain is an amazingly malleable organ!
139. If you had a smell in your childhood, what would it be?
Memories are so closely associated with smell. I bet if you start replaying some of your childhood memories, you might remember some of the smells from your childhood. If not, you can always get creative and guess the smell.
📖 We offer you: 25 ways to please someone
140. What role do you play in a group of friends?
Who are you and who are they? Planner, responsible, crazy, funny, quiet, smart, driver, or do you fill another role? Either way, the role a person plays with their friends can tell a lot about them.
141. Which of your scars has the best history?
Many scars have good stories, and everyone loves to share stories!
142. What have you created that you are most proud of?
It can be something big, small, physical or intangible. But everyone has something to be proud of, if they think about it seriously enough.
143. What do you strongly suspect but have no proof of?
This is another question that can be looked at in different directions. Whether mundane or profound, it's always interesting to hear someone's answer to this question.
144. What were some turning points in your life?
Sometimes life involves a seemingly insignificant decision, and sometimes it is a decision that we know will change our lives forever. Sometimes it's not our decision, but life or the people around you blind you with something that changes your life forever.
145. What bends your mind every time you think about it?
While space is a popular answer to this question, you never know what interesting things the person you're talking to might encounter. And why waste the chance to go "woo".
We offer you: Strange questions
146. What is the name of the present chapter of your life?
This answer depends a lot on their current mood and how they view the world at the moment, but it's good to know what they're going through.
147. What are you famous for among your friends or family?
Perhaps an amazing talent? Maybe a unique character trait? Perhaps even something that is not true. Whatever the answer, it's sure to be fun to discuss.
148. Was something your friends didn't believe true about you?
Often a person's reputation is not entirely true. Find out what their friends think of them and what the real story is.
149. What is so terrible that everyone should try at least once?
It could be a food, an activity, a place, or something completely different. Whatever they choose, it should be interesting.
150. If you had your own flag, what would it be?
I like this one because it makes you think outside the box. It also tells you a lot about the person's aesthetic and maybe a little bit about their personality or what they value.
151. If your life were a book, what would it be called?
Another one that's more interesting, the more creative you get with it. It can be a lot of fun trading titles back and forth and discussing why you chose the title you did.
📖 We offer you: 100 questions to ask your girlfriend
152.What would you do if you were the only person on earth?
Who doesn't love a good post-apocalyptic story! And what they think they can do can tell you about their personality and what they think is important.
153. What statistics of your life would you most like to see?
It could be anything. The steps went. True love passed on the street. The percentage of the world is visible. You can get as creative as you want.
154. What do you think you grew out of but didn't become?
It could be something positive that they are happy that they have been holding on to, or perhaps a negative habit that has persisted. Whatever they come up with will probably tell you something about who they are now and perhaps who they want to become.
155. What are the three most significant numbers in your life?
This is great because it's an interesting and creative way to learn more about a person. I would advise you to give the number and you can guess what it refers to, but there are too many ways that can go wrong. So stay away from this little game.
156. What are your personal “rules” that you never break?
Everyone has their own rules that they try to follow. Find out which ones they follow most diligently.
157. What is the best and worst advice you have ever received?
Great question because you might just get great advice. And it's always good to reflect on previous advice you've been given.
📖 We offer you: Funny questions about the icebreaker
Ah, pleasure songs or artists are to blame. We all have a few songs or artists that are so crappy or unhappy that we're a little embarrassed that we like them. But I say hug them!
159. What annoys you the most about the groups you belong to?
Many people don't really think about the groups they belong to and how they affect their lives and beliefs. Some examples of groups you might be in are: country, political party, school, sports team fan, religion, club, race, hobbyist, TV show watcher, etc. There are so many groups that we are all part of.
160. What little gesture from a stranger had a big impact on you?
It can be a kind word, a kind gesture, advice, or something else. And just remember that you can be that stranger who has a big impact on other people's lives.
161. What do you regret not doing or starting when you were younger?
It might be interesting to talk about the paths not taken and what could have been. And we all want our former selves to do something to improve our current selves. Just remember that in 5 years you will look back and wish you had started something. As they say, the best time to plant a tree was 10 years ago, but the second time to plant a tree is today.
We offer you: Couples Conversation Starters
162. What's the dumbest thing you've done that actually turned out to be pretty good?
You should always love when you are faced with a good result after a lot of bad decisions. Of course, it doesn't happen often, but when it does, it's always satisfying.
163. If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
The trick to this question is "should", most people would just prefer to keep their name. But it's always interesting to hear what they'll choose if they can't keep their current name.
164. When people look at you, what do you think they see/think?
I like this question because by explaining the difference between how they think about the world and how they really are, you will learn a lot about them.
165. That you can't get right, no matter how many times you try?
Many times, we have something that we've tried and tried, but whether it's due to lack of commitment or outside factors, we just can't nail it down.
166. What question can you ask to learn the most about a person?
This is another question I like because you learn something about them from the question they choose to ask. And when you answer their question, they will learn more about you.
167. As you get older, what are you more and more afraid of?
It's strange how fears change as you get older. You gradually lose your fear of some things while others take their place.
🤓 We offer you: 250+ questions for a guy: Get to know him.
168. What lifestyle change have you wanted to make for a while?
No need to wait for the New Year, any time is a great time to make a decision. Find out what some of their personal goals are and also share your own goals.
169. In what situation or place would you feel most out of place?
By talking about where they feel most out of place, you can often tell where they feel most comfortable. And if you can't, well, that might be your next question!
170. There are two types of people in this world. What are the two types?
Yes, I know that there are no two types of people in this world. But it can be a lot of fun to give examples. Even if there are always exceptions and you can't truthfully generalize that way, answering this question can still be fun.
171. What personality trait do you value most and what do you dislike the most?
It's funny that different people have different personality traits that they hate more than others, and other traits that they admire more than others. It seems that each of us is a social puzzle designed for some people and not for others.
172. When was the last time you changed your mind/belief about something important?
This question is great for seeing how likely they are to change their opinions or beliefs after they settle on them.
👉 We offer you: How to meet someone | 100 questions
173. What would you do if you knew you were going to die one day?
This is a great question to ask yourself or others. It's a great way to put life into perspective and let you know what's important to you in your life.
174.What events in your life made you who you are?
There is no doubt that the events we experience have a huge impact on who we are and how we view the world. It's always good to know what events shaped the person you're talking to and how they chose to watch those events.
175. If life is a game, as some people say, what are some rules?
This can turn into a really long and hilarious discussion of the hidden rules we all live by. You can take it in a serious or more playful way, and it's fun and rewarding.
176. They say that everyone has a book. What will your book be about?
Fiction, fiction, autobiography, textbook? What book would they like to release to the world?
177. What could you do with two million dollars to influence most people?
The focus here does not necessarily affect them positively or negatively, more on a huge number of people. Could you do something that has affected every person on the planet?
178.What's the most annoying thing about being a roommate?
I like this one because it makes you look at some of the less pleasant aspects of your personality that you don't normally think about.
We offer you: First date questions
179. What do you want to be remembered for?
Very similar to the question about an epitaph, but although this question was rather short and pleasant, this option is great for developing what they consider the good life.
180. If you could make one rule that everyone must follow, what rule would you make?
Will it be something altruistic? Something selfish? Something stupid? Only one way to find out!
181. Did something happen or something someone said that changed the way you look at the world?
As we get older, the way we see the world changes and changes. Sometimes it's gradual, sometimes it's sudden. Find out how they view the world by discovering what changed that view.
182.If you were put in solitary confinement for six months, what would you do to stay sane?
This question can tell you a little about how much they need social interaction, it can also give you a hint about what brings them peace or purpose.
183. If you had a video recording of any event in your life, which event would you choose?
I love it because it's so open. It can be any event big or small. It could be something important that you don't want to forget, or it could be the answer to an old question about an event.
📖 We offer you: How to talk to your loved one
184. What is your incredibly strong opinion or belief that is completely unimportant in the grand scheme of things?
I mean, I think you could say that in general terms there is no opinion or belief, but let's not be nihilistic here. This question is more about perspectives and perspectives.
185. What are the top three things you want to do before you die? How close are you to fulfilling them?
This is a big question that everyone should probably ask themselves. And the person you're talking to might not have an answer, but it's also fun and enlightening to speculate about the possible things you both want to achieve before you die and try to narrow it down to three.
186. If you could convince everyone in the world to do something at one time, what would it be?
Give them time to think about it, the more interesting you get with it. You can go in all sorts of different directions with this.
187. If you had a clock that could count down to any one event of your choice, which event would you like to count down to?
Most people will probably say their death. But some people don't want to know when they will die. You can also get pretty creative with this. When will humans colonize another planet? When will you find the man to marry?
188. What would you like to say to yourself 10 years ago? What do you think you want to say to your current self in 10 years?
Similar to what you regret not starting when you are younger, but this question is a little more in-depth. Feel free to skip this one if you've covered enough regret in the previous question.
📖 We offer you: ❤️ Questions 99+ pairs of Trivia
189. If you were forced to relive one 10-minute block of your life again and again, which 10 minutes of your life would you choose?
Sometimes our life revolves around in moments, and sometimes in those moments we make mistakes. What would be great is to take back control and correct the mistake you made.
😌 Very personal questions to get to know someone better
These questions can lead to some deep, sometimes painful discussions. It is best to save these questions for when you are both ready for a more serious discussion.
190. Have you ever saved someone's life?
It's a little hit or miss. Most people don't. But if they have, it's probably a pretty impressive moment in their lives. Just make sure they are comfortable talking about it.
191. What do you depend on?
Although we are all addicted to something, some addictions are much more harmful than others. So you can be careful with this question. He can easily slip into dark places or that's not what they want to talk about.
192. What keeps you up at night?
Existential fear? Daily stress? Irrational fears? Internal chatter? All kinds of dark ways to give up on this issue.
193. What lie do you talk about most often?
We all lie to ourselves; The trick is to know what we are doing and spot the lie. Hearing the lies they tell themselves can help you confront the lies you tell yourself.
We offer you: Questions for the game "Who knows me better?"
194. What do you regret not doing?
We all have regrets, some of us have more than others. Some are small and some are life changing. But what does it matter if you can let them go or if they still haunt you? And just remember that most people regret what they didn't do more than what they did.
195. What gives meaning to your life?
This is a pretty big question for all of us. It could be family, work, hobbies or religion. Or something else entirely. Whatever it is, it's bound to play a big role in who they are.
196. What are you most unsure about?
Our insecurities can be one of the hardest things to talk about, and even harder to let go of. If the person is honest with you, proceed with caution, this is some kind of emotionally unstable ground.
197. What bridges do you not regret burning?
Everyone talks about how they wish they didn't burn this bridge or that one. But who do they please for escaping from their lives?
198. What is the most illegal thing you have done?
This can often lead to some funny stories or some completely unfunny stories. It's a bit of a mixed bag so I put it in the private section just to be on the safe side.
199. How do you hinder your own success?
This is another issue that can be deeply affected. Many people sabotage themselves when they start behaving well. And the reasons why they do it are often deep and primordial. Or sometimes it's just a personality trait.
📖 We offer you: Open questions
200. What are you afraid of when people look at you?
This is another question that tries to get around deep-seated insecurities, but in a roundabout way. This can be quite effective in identifying dangers that we weren't even aware of.
201. What is the most amazing self-realization you have had?
This is another question that can turn positive or dark, and there really is no way to know which way it will go. So, I decided to refuel this in this section just to be on the safe side.
202. How do you hope to change as a person in the future?
I like this question because it's a positive way to talk about shortcomings. It focuses more on the improvement and not just the bad side.
203. What did you do that you really wish you could go back and cancel?
Another question that is all about regret.