How to take your mind off something sad
5 Ways to Stop Thinking About Something
- Posted by tavy87
Don’t you hate it when you try so hard to stop thinking about something, but you just can’t? It’s like when you tell someone not to look at something and they look right after you tell them not to. They know they aren’t supposed to but do it anyway because they can’t help themselves. You tell yourself over and over again that you don’t want to think about whatever it is, but you can’t stop yourself. It’s like no matter what you tell yourself the thoughts won’t go away. It’s even worse when you can’t stop thinking about something scary or something disturbing. So what can you do? How can you stop thinking about something that bothers you? Well here are 5 things you can incorporate into your daily life that can help you stop thinking about something.
- Distract yourself- Sometimes the best way to stop thinking about something is to do something physical to distract yourself. This can include physical exercise, playing an instrument, or dancing. Occupying your thoughts with activities may distract your mind from constantly thinking about something that’s bothering you. The mind, body, and spirit are all connected. Doing something physical with the body that is enjoyable may take your mind away from the thoughts you don’t want to think about.
- Talk about it with someone you trust- Sometimes the thoughts in our head need a release. If you keep the thoughts in your head, you may continue to think about them even though you don’t want to. Talking with someone may also provide perspective as to why you keep thinking about something and the thoughts may go away. It is also helpful to share with someone that you simply have a hard time getting something off your mind, whether or not you tell the details of those thoughts. It alleviates the stress that comes with thinking about something you don’t want to think about.
- Mindfulness exercises- Mindfulness is a form of meditation that intensely focuses on being in the moment. Mindfulness exercises require the absence of judgment or interpretation of the feelings and senses that are occurring within the moment and encourages engagement with the environment currently around you. Mindfulness exercises have been proven to help reduce stress because of their ability to relax the body and the mind. Mindfulness exercises take lots of practice and the more you use them, the easier it is for you to be focused on being in the moment. Being in the moment allows you to channel your thoughts to what is currently going on and ignore the thoughts you don’t want to think about. There are various types of mindfulness exercises, but it is important to discover which type of exercise works best for you!
- Reframe the thoughts- As much as you’ve tried to keep the thoughts out of your head and you can’t stop thinking about them, change the thought. Process the thought. You may discover why you can’t stop thinking about whatever is on your mind. Finding a resolution or the root of the thought may get the thought out of your head. Reminding yourself that you are in control of your thoughts and even if you can’t stop thinking about something, don’t continue to give it power. Try to fill your mind with things you like thinking about or do not let the thoughts disturb your day. Remember they are just thoughts and you are in control.
- Write them down- Just as talking with someone about the thoughts in your head can be a release, writing them down can be as well. Writing down what you can’t stop thinking about in a journal or piece of paper may help to get the thought out of your head. Or throw what you wrote away, especially if they are disturbing or scary thoughts. Chop it up, rip it up, whatever you want to do to signify the destruction of the thought. Sometimes gaining control of the thought by destroying it helps you stop thinking about it.
At Clarity Clinic, we have highly trained staff who specialize in psychotherapy and psychiatry services. To learn more about how we can support your mental health, call Clarity Clinic on (312) 815-9660 or schedule an appointment today.
9 Mental Tricks That Can Totally Help When You're Feeling Sad
by Carina Wolff
Feeling sad about a situation is no fun, but the last thing you may want is for those negative feelings to stick around longer than you'd like them to. Getting upset is part of life, but if you don't want to dwell or get into a funk, you can try out some mental tricks for how to be less sad when the feeling is sticking around. This doesn't mean you should ignore your emotions or bury them deep. Instead, it means you can take the necessary, healthy steps to compartmentalize a situation and not allow it to make things more difficult.
"Most people have more control over feelings of sadness than they acknowledge," Dr. Nikole Benders-Hadi, a psychiatrist with Doctor on Demand, tells Bustle. "By harnessing more control over your thoughts, feelings and actions, then acknowledging how all these are connected, you can make all the difference in the world in how you perceive difficult times. Choose to think positively, remember who you are and what your priorities are, and think about how external factors trigger you — both positively and negatively."
However, if you notice that this sadness persists, and is affecting your daily life, it may be a good idea to talk with a loved one or possibly a professional about depression. These tips may help when sadness is situational, but if the feeling remains long past a situation is over, it may be time to talk to someone you trust about how to best help your mental health.
Unfortunately, we can't wish wish away uncomfortable feelings, but we can learn to manage them so they can go away faster. Here are nine mental tricks experts say can help you move past something making you sad more quickly.
Look At The Bigger Picture
Allow yourself to acknowledge your emotions, feel them, and then consider what things will look like past this current moment. This way, you may not dwell on it. "Acknowledge that everyone gets sad sometimes, and this is a normal response to stressors," says Benders-Hadi. "Tell yourself you have a reason to feel the way you do, and look at the bigger picture, including things you are grateful for."
Distract Yourself With Something You Love To Do
Andrew Zaeh for Bustle
When a situation is continuously bothering you, sometimes getting your mind off of something can do wonders. "Don't avoid larger issues, but short-term distraction techniques can go a long way towards helping you feel better faster," says Benders-Hadi. "Do something you love, listen to music, look at pictures of happy memories, or spend time with friends you have fun with. Pretty soon you'll forget all about the sadness you felt before." This may be especially good for circumstances out of your control — when a future outcome is upsetting you, take a break from thinking about it, and find ways to enjoy yourself instead.
It might be hard to focus on what you're happy about in a moment of sadness, but shifting your focus to what you are grateful for can help you cope emotionally. "It stimulates positive emotions and memories and helps us to have perspective on our loss and hurt," clinical psychologist Dr. Charlynn Ruan, Ph.D. tells Bustle. "The trick is to honor and express the sadness, but not to let it dominate all aspects of your life. Gratitude will give you a safety net to protect you from rumination." A good way to start? Make a list of the top 10 things you're grateful for each day, and allow yourself to feel the joy it brings you. This pivot in thought can do a lot more than you may think.
Talk It Out
Andrew Zaeh for Bustle
Verbalizing how you feel — and getting support from others — can work wonders. "When we talk with others, it decreases the feeling of being alone in a difficult situation," Dr. Jennifer Gentile, PsyD, a psychologist who treats patients via telehealth app, LiveHealth Online, tells Bustle. "You may also hear a friend’s story that may be similar or worse. Hearing this story will help to normalize the experience, and see that other people have gotten through a difficult time, and you may even learn a new strategy of how to cope."
Schedule Time To Feel Your Feelings
Andrew Zaeh for Bustle
If you find that you're bottling up your emotions around your friends or family, set aside a designated time to feel what you feel, maybe cry, and process. "This helps when you feel like sadness is overshadowing your entire life," says Ruan. "If you are having difficulty holding back tears at work, knowing you have scheduled an hour of quiet time that evening to cry, journal, look at old pictures, or talk to a friend about it can help you function the rest of your day. Also, setting a time limit on your grief time gives a sense of safety in the boundaries around the time. "
Find New Ways To Express Yourself
Words can't always capture and express our emotions adequately, so it can be useful to express ourselves through non-verbal means. "Sometimes drawing, painting, or even making a collage of images cut-out from a magazine can help us to express sadness," says Ruan. "If you feel like you have a big ball of sadness inside that you can't get out or express, you can try physical activity like dancing, running, or yoga. Even rocking back and forth or giving yourself a hug can help comfort you. Emotions and verbal communication aren't processed in the same areas of the brain, so verbal expression might not be adequate to help you fully grieve."
Engage With Positive Things
Make a point to include positive things into your day that will distract or uplift you. "Our memories are very mood dependent, which means when we feel sad, our brain accesses only sad memories, not the happy ones," says Ruan. "This can lead to a feeling of despair and hopelessness. Seeing a funny movie, petting an animal, going for a run, or other activities that trigger emotions of joy or wellbeing can help our brain access happy memories and will help us keep a balanced perspective of our lives and our current emotional state."
Look For Solutions
Andrew Zaeh for Bustle
It's OK to allow yourself to feel sad for a bit, but don't let it last too long — start looking for some solutions to your problems instead. "Do you need to limit contact with someone in your life for a period? Indefinitely? Give yourself space to feel the way you do, then resolve to restart and move on," says Benders-Hadi. Focus on self-care and what solutions can possibly make you feel better during this time.
Andrew Zaeh for Bustle
It's easy to get caught up on seeking happiness from things like success or relationships, but you might find that if you focus inward, you'll feel better more quickly. "Look for ways to find happiness and joy from within," says Benders-Hadi. "No matter what may be going on in your personal or work life, take control of how you choose to approach the world moment to moment and focus on that."
Everyone copes with sadness differently, but try out these different mental tricks to find out which work best for you.
What to do if I want to cry and I want to cry for no reason
Psychology of Relations
Education of Children
people are the only creature on Earth who has the ability to cry under the influence of rumbled feelings. This happens when we become very sad, we are depressed, something upsets us. Of course, sadness and crying are completely normal conditions that everyone is subject to from time to time. But in some cases, a person cannot even explain the reason for sadness and crying, this can happen even if we do not want it. From this article you will learn what to do if you are sad and want to cry, get good advice from a psychologist in such cases.
GET A PSYCHOLOGIST'S CONSULTATION
comments powered by HyperComments
Sadness is one of the weakest negative emotions that every healthy person tends to experience. This emotion is more important, because it allows you to stabilize and maintain a normal emotional state. Moreover, sadness can be called a natural defense mechanism that protects the human psyche from overload.
As a rule, sadness is caused by certain triggers, that is, the occurrence of this emotion has its own causal relationships. A person becomes sad when someone or something upsets him, offends him, when any difficulties or troubles arise in life. With strong emotional triggers, sadness can provoke tears and crying, which is also a protective mechanism of the psyche, ways to get rid of excessive emotional stress. In other words, it is more than natural to become sad in certain situations and life circumstances.
At the same time, it is important to understand that crying whenever you feel sad is not a typical behavior for an adult, it is more characteristic of a child. Adult people, if it is not about strong emotional upheavals or mental disorders, are able to control their emotions and hide them from others.
If you often experience sadness for no apparent reason, cry, the reasons for such emotional swings may be due to the peculiarities of your psyche, character, temperament, a sign of certain disorders, up to depression. In any case, it is important to establish the causes of melancholy and understand how to stop being sad.
As mentioned earlier, feeling sad is normal for everyone, but not when you often feel sad for no reason. In such situations, it is important to identify the causes of one's emotional instability and the most likely of them are:
EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS
What is sadness and how it affects a person's life
Causes of inexplicable sadness and what to do about itWhy do you always want to cry0048
Many people, if they constantly want to cry for no serious reason or for some trifle, immediately think that they have depression. But do not go to such extremes, because depression is a serious illness and in most cases spontaneous bouts of sadness have nothing to do with this diagnosis. There are other pathological factors, the most common of which we will now consider.
Why it becomes sad in autumn and spring, and how to overcome the seasonal blues
“I feel some kind of emptiness, I often cry, I am constantly sad and ill, some kind of breakdown has appeared.” Such words are very often heard from many people with the advent of autumn or spring. The fact is that these seasons are really capable of inspiring melancholy and melancholy. There are several reasons for this:
• Chronic sleep deprivation – proper sleep is extremely important for the functioning of the central nervous system and mental state. If a person constantly lacks sleep, this is accompanied by accumulating nervous and psychological stress, a decrease in stress resistance. The result can be not only constant lack of sleep and fatigue, but also a pathological susceptibility to sadness.
• Malnutrition - in this case, the basis of the problem lies not only in the fact that eating food brings satisfaction and “a well-fed person is a happy person”. When we sit on debilitating diets or simply do not hope to eat, blood glucose levels decrease. In response, the brain begins to synthesize cortisol, which is a stress hormone, because of which a person begins to experience anger, is prone to aggression and mood deterioration (sadness).
• Abuse of caffeine - caffeine not only helps to cheer up, excessive coffee consumption provokes irritability and nervousness. That is, addiction to coffee can negatively affect the emotional state, causing spontaneous bouts of sadness.
• A chemical imbalance in the brain or depression - in this case we are talking about insufficient synthesis of neurotransmitters such as dopamine and serotonin (they are also known as hormones of happiness). As a result, a person for no reason can become not only sad, but also prone to irritability, loss of interest in favorite activities, and seclusion.
• Thyroid disorder - thyroid hormones produced by the thyroid gland play an important role in the regulation of many body processes. Pathologies of the thyroid gland are often accompanied by an unstable emotional state, and this can be one of the hidden causes of unreasonable sadness. In such situations, you can stop feeling sad only by visiting an endocrinologist and undergoing treatment.
• Sleep apnea – we are back to sleep deprivation, but now it is caused by sleep apnea, which provokes respiratory disorders, which negatively affects the quality of sleep.
• Stroke - the consequences of this dangerous pathology affect the activity of the brain, which often causes a deterioration in mood and, as a result, sadness.
• Allergies - Allergic reactions, in particular gluten intolerance, contribute to depressive symptoms. Other types of allergies also contribute to the appearance of sadness, which may be due to many contributing factors.
• Vitamin deficiency – in particular, the appearance of unreasonable sadness contributes to the deficiency of vitamins D and B12.
The psychologist explained what to do when you feel sad and want to cry for no reason
When asked why you want to cry and how to deal with it, many psychologists agree that it is necessary to understand the causes of a melancholic state. However, this is not always possible, especially if a person does not seek professional help. The fact is that the true reasons are often hidden, rooted deep in childhood, etc.
Therefore, one of the universal pieces of advice that helps many people is not to hold back tears. In some cases, it’s not worth figuring out exactly why you want to cry, it’s better to just cry properly. Thus, the body and the human psyche are freed from the burden of emotions, accumulated resentment and stress.
Perhaps your psyche just needs to unload, in which case this advice can really help. If, after crying out “all your soul”, you did not feel better or the relief was very short, you should contact a psychologist and undergo a therapeutic course.
• nervous tension and concomitant release of adrenaline, cortisol, norepinephrine, which exhaust the body;
• the influence of external factors on the psyche, including quarrels with loved ones, problems at work, too busy schedule, etc.
10 simple ways to overcome melancholy and melancholy
In cases where a person tends to be constantly sad and the reason is not in severe pathological conditions, psychologists recommend trying the following ways to deal with melancholy and melancholy:
• A leisurely walk - when your heart is heavy and cats scratching, staying at home is not the best option. Get rid of worries, go for a walk, go to your favorite place, preferably closer to nature. Such walks and contemplation of the surrounding beauties contribute to the clarification of consciousness and cheer up.
• Communication with friends is another very effective advice, because meeting with friends allows you to escape from all the difficulties and understand that there are many reasons for joy in life. Get distracted, laugh, remember funny cases and you will immediately feel better.
• The psychology of beauty and care - self-care can be a good way to get rid of a bad mood. Go to the hairdresser, beauty salon, do makeup or body peeling, take a bath with aromatic salts, all this will have a beneficial effect on your general and psychological state.
• Shopping is an effective way to lift your spirits, especially for women. At the same time, it is not even necessary to buy something expensive and in large quantities. Often the very process of going shopping and acquiring some pleasant little things dispels all longing.
• Movies and music - watching your favorite movie or listening to music that you like will help dispel sadness and sadness. Both options will help distract you from depressing thoughts, or maybe bring back pleasant memories that will take you out of the blues.
• Physical activity for health and mood – it's not for nothing that they say that a healthy mind lives in a healthy body. If you have a free moment and you feel sad, go for a run or do fitness, physical activity always improves your mood and allows you to collect your thoughts.
• The Internet – today, the Internet is present in the life of almost every person, it is a good way to get distracted. If you are sad, it will be especially useful to read something interesting, developing, to chat with friends with whom there is no opportunity to meet.
• Psychology of development of creativity - any creative activities activate the brain and contribute to satisfaction. Find a hobby for yourself, try to draw something, write a poem, do knitting, with such activities you definitely won’t want to be sad, cry, get angry or scream.
• Rearranging the house - changing the environment in your apartment or house is a creative and exciting process. In addition, even minor changes will help bring some variety to your daily life.
• Change of image - many psychologists advise their patients who are worried about sadness and melancholy to change their image. In some cases, along with the image, the behavior of the person himself also changes, which can help overcome sadness.
• Wardrobe revision - if you don't know how to get rid of sadness, try going through your wardrobe and change something. As a rule, this process not only brings positive emotions in itself, but also cheers up if it is associated with shopping.
• Weather changes - late autumn and early spring - the time when it is cold outside, gray tones prevail outside the window, it often rains, and the daylight hours are short. At such a time, a person is seized by longing due to a combination of factors, but, fortunately, this process is temporary.
• Avitaminosis – in the fall, the abundance and availability of fruits and vegetables ends, and in the spring they still do not have time to appear on store shelves in the proper abundance. A lack of vitamins can cause beriberi, and as mentioned earlier, a deficiency of certain vitamins can make people sad.
• Reduced daylight hours - when the skin is exposed to the sun's rays, the human body increases the production of vitamin D, and at the same time, mood improves. But when the sunny day becomes short, there is a reduction in the synthesis of this vitamin, which is why the crying person in spring and autumn becomes a more common phenomenon.
To stop being sad, it is important to understand why people in general experience this negative emotion. There can be many possible reasons, above we mentioned only a part of them. But in most cases, these causes and factors can be combined into several general groups:
The state of the nervous system and emotional background is affected by many external and internal psychological factors. To understand how to stop being sad, let's analyze the most likely of these factors, because their identification can be the key to recovery:
If you feel sad and want to cry on a regular basis, such manifestations can be signs of mental disorders, including:
• PSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) - occurs after serious emotional upheavals, events that traumatize the psyche, which can have serious consequences, of which sadness and crying are not the worst.
• Panic disorder is a mental pathology accompanied by spontaneous attacks of fear and other unpleasant symptoms, one of which is sudden crying.
• Dementia is more common in older people and is accompanied by a decline in mental abilities, causing emotions to fade and often an overwhelming urge to cry.
• Depression is a severe psychological condition, accompanied by severe emotional depression that does not go away for months. A depressed person is so depressed that they often cry for no apparent reason.
Changes in the internal organs
If you feel sad and want to cry, this may be the result of disturbances in the work of certain organs and body systems. For example, mood changes and tearfulness are direct symptoms of such diseases:
• hormonal disorders and pathology of the reproductive system in women;
• endocrine disorders such as hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism or diabetes mellitus;
• various brain lesions, including strokes, multiple sclerosis, consequences of traumatic brain injury, etc.
Why do people feel sad
• One's own actions - it is not only about bad actions towards others, which a person regrets and is sad because of this. Sadness can be caused by one's own lack of initiative, a feeling of self-pity, even a banal unwillingness to go to an unloved job.
• Influence of others - in the question of how to get rid of sadness, experienced experts recommend taking a closer look at your surroundings. The emergence of sadness may be the result of a negative attitude towards you from friends, bosses, colleagues. Even ordinary things can depress you, for example, the haughty tone of the boss or the unwillingness of your subordinates to work, although these factors may have always been present and you did not attach importance to them earlier.
• Loneliness - a person is a social being and being alone with himself for a long time, he can be overcome by seemingly unreasonable bouts of sadness and even apathy. Therefore, when you are sad and lonely, try to meet with friends, relatives more often, or at least just get out of the house and take a walk in a crowded place.
This list of cause-and-effect relationships of the occurrence of sadness can also be supplemented, but the above are the most common and characteristic examples for the human psyche that strongly affect mood.
When should you see a doctor? Already such feelings and emotions can become a reason to turn to a psychologist. The point is, you don't have to see a professional just if you can't stop being sad on your own.
The urgency of going to a psychologist appears already when you are very sad and it is not necessary that this state last for months. Perhaps you just need to talk to a person who will listen and give some practical advice so that everything falls into place and your mood improves.
Even if it turns out that your problem is deeper, you still can't go wrong. In this case, the specialist will help identify the causes of sadness and your tears, help to cope with the current situation. Therefore, if you have a question - “what to do when you are sad?”, You can safely go to a psychologist and not think that someone will judge you for this or you will seem like a weak person. Remember, you are acting in your own interests, for your own well-being, and this is the right step!
What to do if you feel sad and want to cry - 12 simple tips
Sadness is familiar to everyone. You sit in front of the computer like this in autumn and are a little depressed that the summer is over. Light memories came flooding back. And you don’t know what to do if you feel sad and want to cry.
This is familiar to everyone and this is a normal emotional state. Of course, if it's not pathological sadness. Always after the fun there is a little sadness, so our psyche rests and recovers in order to recharge with positive again.
Is sadness a feeling or an emotion?
Sadness is the weakest of negative emotions. It happens to everyone and it is necessary to recognize that sadness is a natural process of restoring our emotional state. The psyche is thus protected from overvoltage. Everything is simple here, if today it’s really fun, usually the next day it’s a little sad and you miss the past coins.
Many people confuse sadness and depression, yet these are different states, although in fact the difference in them is only in the intensity of influence on a person and emotional state. Apathy, by the way, is also not suitable for sadness.
Notice that usually when you are sad, you want to cry, and tears are cleansing. Everything that we have cried is cleared from our psyche. Therefore, I do not recommend never holding back tears, but crying well.
What to do if you feel sad and want to cry for no reason?
Many girls ask psychologists this question. And our answer is, cry, the more the better. It is necessary to make sure that tears completely cleanse your “soul”. Do not even try to look for the cause of your sadness, it can be absolutely any situation from the past, present and even future.
Sadness is like a small fly in the ointment in a big barrel of honey; without it one cannot feel full-fledged emotions of happiness. Imagine what would happen if you were always happy? Most likely, the very state of happiness will be devalued, since the negative is not experienced. And here it’s just like training our psyche, that after sadness, a sip of happiness is a strong reward and therefore the psyche pushes people to spiritual development.
10 ways to stop being sad
Now let's get down to what you were looking for this article for. About ways to stop being sad and enter a neutral state, and from there into a positive one. I repeat once again, the state of sadness is normal. You don't have to run away from it right away. Everything is fine.
1. Eat a chocolate bar
Chocolate. It has a lot of useful things if it is made from high-quality chocolate. It perfectly cheers up and stimulates brain activity well, so if you need to quickly come to a state of happiness, then you need to eat a couple of tiles.
2. Positive lifestyle №1
The meaning of this statement lies in the technique, which I will now tell you about. If you want to shake up your psyche in order to be at least sad, but at most to be in a cheerful state with a smile on your face. It is necessary to do such things. Every day while you shower or brush your teeth, remember the positive things in your life.
When going to the toilet, also remember the positive moments of your life, rejoice in them, enjoy them. When you wash in the shower, also think about pleasant moments. To be honest, it's hard to get yourself out of this state. But diligence is worth it, after the psyche is rebuilt, that you see only the positive in everything, positive desires will begin to come true. It's about the materialization of thoughts and all that. In general, if you want your life to turn around dramatically, you should think about changing negative thoughts to positive ones.
3. Positive lifestyle №2
The next step on the way to quickly get out of sadness. It consists in bringing yourself into a state of sadness as much as possible. The faster you get the bottom of sadness, the faster the exit to a positive state will be.
Sit and feel that sadness comes over and there is no desire to sit and be sad, then drive yourself into the strongest sadness as much as possible. Just to the point of absurdity, begin to be sad about everything. You can exaggerate 10 times.
When the psyche gets tired of being sad and it has enough, it will begin to lead to a neutral state from the beginning, and then to a positive one. This is how our psyche works.
Smile on the face
Smile heals. A smile heals everything. Everything that you turn with your inner eye with a smile begins to heal. It's like mental pain, sadness, bad mood, depression and so on. Everything starts to heal.
If you need to quickly remove sadness, then just start smiling with your mouth and belly. Understand how cool it works and brings joy.
5. Ice cream
Where without ice cream. Even in foreign films they show when people are sad they eat ice cream with spoons straight from the cans. The method is good, but the figure greatly affects. Therefore, you can eat a couple of glasses, but you should not abuse them.
Favorite movie. It can be sad, but it can be funny. In any case, it will play a positive benefit for you. A positive film will lead to positive, and a sad film will lead to even greater sadness, and then the psyche will independently go into a neutral state, from where it will be easier to become positive by willpower.
7. What should I do to make myself feel sad?
No matter how sad you are, delete Instagram and don't watch your VK feed. All these photos posted there from resorts, with expensive cars, from fitness centers, are not always reliable. The less you look at other people's photos and achievements, the less sadness you have. Really, delete Instagram. Compare yourself only to yourself.
8. Go to the store
For girls, go to the store, buy some clothes, that's enough. It is not necessary to change the entire wardrobe, so there will not be enough money.
For men, a trip to the store is also suitable, to buy something for a car, or for home brewing. And in general, you can always buy a moonshine still or a brewery, get down to business by the new year and there will be no time to be sad.
9. Go to the cinema
Such a common advice, go to the cinema, suddenly something interesting is being shown today. For example, I haven’t been to the cinema for a long time, I’m probably a little sad in life, although sometimes it happens. You can choose any film, in the cinema they look different, even good, even bad. Even if the movie is bad, you still don't want to go home to the floor of the movie. Who am I kidding, this happens too.
10. Play games.
There is a lot of entertainment today, just download a certain game on your smartphone and you will be happy. Just enough to distract from sadness and everything will be fine. You can download an old game on your computer, such as SIMS 3 and so on. To be nostalgic.
I write about meditations in every article, as they are a real practical way to achieve any level of state that is needed. If you need to be in the positive, there will be a positive, in the negative, there will be a negative, and that's it. What is meditation and how to meditate properly.
12. Get enough sleep
Good and proper sleep is the main key to success for people who want to always be energetic, make good money and be in good shape. During sleep, our energy is restored, muscles and brain rest. If you sleep well and properly, then you will be sad very rarely.
Prevention of sadness
In order to be at least sad in life, you need to live your life as much as possible. Do not regret what you have done and do what you dreamed about. But I understand that fears, insecurities, make us sit in one place with our hands folded.
Buy vitamins, take more vitamins, because vitamins are translated as life. The more nutrients in the body, the less he wants to be sad.
Engage in spiritual practices, cleanse the body of unnecessary, negative thoughts. It is negative thoughts from the past that constantly bring us back, and we stop living here and now. All our problems are from childhood. But the psyche is treated and it can be corrected. You can always change your attitude towards the past in order to change the future.
More sports, even just walking for 60 minutes a day will give serious results to a positive emotional state. Read an additional article on how to start running from scratch.
Sleep more, get plenty of good sleep, restore your body, it will be grateful.
Associate only with those who cause pleasure from communication, but try to avoid negative people. Even if you think that you cannot get rid of such an environment, think, think again, it is of no use. On the contrary, it plunges into a complete swamp of negativity.