Tantric breathing with partner
What Exactly Is Tantric Sexa and Should I Try It?
Tantric sex can be an amazing way to reconnect with your partner and a sure-fire way to increased pleasure. An expert explains how it's done.
Tantra is a Sanskrit word that means “woven together.” Hindu and Buddhist meditation practitioners use the sexual union of tantra sexology as a metaphor for weaving together the physical and the spiritual: weaving humanity to the divine. The Western form of this sacred sexuality called Tantra teaches slow, non-orgasmic sexual intercourse.
Couples in my practice who have tried tantric sex find that they cultivate great sensual pleasure and also a sense of “dissolving into each other” that is profound and loving. The purpose is to become enlightened, not to win an Olympic medal for carnal gymnastics. (Plus, there’s actually a scientific reason why you should have sex before you go to sleep.)
(Related: Can Cannabis Help Kick-Start My Sex Drive?)
So, where do we start?
Begin by facing each other and gazing into each other’s eyes with your clothes on. Focus on one of your partner’s eyes; this keeps you intimately exposed. (Some people look back and forth between the two eyes to reduce the tension, but I think that’s cheating!) Eyes are windows to the soul.
Make sure you’re breathing the right way (yes, there’s a wrong way). Next, synchronize your breathing with your partner’s: Breathe in together, exhale together. Then move into breath exchange: You inhale when he exhales, then exhale when he inhales, as though you’re breathing each other in. Practice this for at least 10 minutes.
(Related: Samantha Bitty Knows Good Sex—and Wants You to Know It, Too)
Then what? What does tantric sex for beginners look like?
To take this into sexual Tantra, try the same process but with clothes off. Sit on your partner’s lap, and wrap your legs around their waist. Do the breath exchange, but move into kissing and caressing. In time, begin slow intercourse, but continue caressing and kissing. Keep eye contact.
Here is where things get interesting; as you become more proficient, you can develop the ability for prolonged orgasm. For both women and men, this is a variation on multiple orgasms; you remain at the peak of ecstatic pleasure without climaxing. There are all the feelings of a typical orgasm, but it lasts for many minutes (or even hours), without a traditional orgasm. This leads to profound sexual and emotional merging.
Why should I try tantric sex?
In our over-scheduled lives, we rarely stop and intently focus on our partner. Practicing tantric sex can enhance your relationship and your sexual pleasure in several ways. First, emphasizing breath and connection creates a deep level of intimate contact. This alone can open your heart to feeling closer, more loving and more forgiving.
Second, the slow pace of tantric sex will allow you to explore the sensual range of your bodies and minds. Making love for an hour or more is like turning a fast-food meal into an epicurean feast. Both will satisfy your hunger, but the feast brings you more pleasure, delight and profound satisfaction.
Lastly, while you may balk at the idea of avoiding climaxing, these practices can help you both develop sexual ecstasy and connectedness far beyond that of a typical orgasm. If you feel that you need help getting in the mood, try these libido boosters.
Cheryl Fraser, Ph.D., is a psychologist and sex therapist who lives in Duncan, B.C. She teaches a couples’ workshop, the Awakened Lover Weekend.
Next: Are There Different Types of Orgasms? What Sex Experts Say
Breathwork and Pleasure - Celeste and Danielle
Breathing happens whether we are conscious of it or not. But when we bring our awareness to our breath, we bring awareness to the present moment. We invite our full selves and become more embodied. In this way, breathwork is a powerful tool to increase our vitality, our aliveness – and our pleasure.
Often during sex we are so focused on achieving an outcome, we lose connection with a key resource – our breathing patterns. Instead of straining towards a goal, we can use different kinds of breathwork – tantric breathing, ecstatic breathing, orgasmic breathing – to increase our capacity for pleasure. Freeing and deepening the breath through breathwork bringing consciousness to the breath. Using particular breath patterns to achieve certain effects allows for more sensation and pleasure to flow more expansively throughout our bodies.
Even more, practicing breathwork with a partner can lead to increased connection and intimacy as your nervous systems co-regulate and attune to one another.Breathwork Techniques to Increase Pleasure
There are many ways to bring breathwork into your self-pleasure practice or partnered sexual play. The most basic is to simply invite your breath to move in and out through the mouth and to deepen and slow down as you begin to play or self-pleasure. Let the breath be deep, slow, and even – at least to start.
You can play with the speed of breathing, but do your best to keep it deep. Make your exhales audible, letting out a sigh or an “aaaahhh,” or any other sound that wants to be expressed. Breathing through the mouth stimulates the sympathetic nervous system, which can increase your arousal.
Mouth breathing can sometimes lead to anxiety. If you notice it increasing your anxiety, try breathing in through the nose and out through the mouth. You can also try breathing in and out solely through the nose if that feels the most calming and arousing.
The most important thing is to keep the breath really full and bring your attention to the sensations flowing throughout your body as you breathe.Tantric Breathing
Neo-Tantra – a loose category of practices and techniques of embodiment, meditation, and sexuality – is one realm that incorporates breathwork into pleasure practices. Breath is central to Tantra as it helps the practitioner stay present and alert, and can support the practitioner in entering different states of consciousness. This is the goal of Tantra and Tantric sex.
Tantric breathing can consist of quick and rhythmic breathwork through the nose, or explosive exhales through the mouth. Tantric breathing also includes chakra breathing, in which you breathe into each chakra, or cycle the energy between 2 or more chakras as you inhale and exhale.Try These Tantric Breathing Techniques
Here are a few Tantric breathing techniques you can practice alone or with a partner:Stimulating Breath / Breath of Fire
Raises energy and increases awareness.
- Close your eyes and let your belly relax as much as possible.
- Inhale and exhale quickly, about three breaths per second, through the nose with the mouth closed for 15 seconds. Focus on the exhale with your belly pumping toward the spine and let the inhale happen naturally and passively.
- Breathe normally for about 15-30 seconds, then try again for 20 seconds. Each round, increase by five seconds until you reach one full minute.
Releases tension and relaxes the body.
This can be done alone or while sitting across from your partner and synchronizing your breath.
- Exhale through the mouth, then close the mouth.
- Inhale quietly through your nose to a mental count of four.
- Hold your breath for a count of seven.
- Exhale through your mouth completely to a count of eight.
- Repeat the cycle three more times for a total of four breaths. Add on more repetitions as the breath becomes more comfortable.
Clears the mind and allows you to connect to your center and your body.
- Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths. Then let your breath return to its natural rhythm.
- Inhale, then count “one” to yourself as you exhale.
- On the next exhale, count “two.” Work your way up to “five.”
- Repeat the cycle, starting at “one” and ending on “five.”
- Don’t go past “five,” otherwise your mind and attention will begin to wander.
- Try counting your breath for 5-10 minutes.
While having partnered sex, synchronizing your breath can help you connect more deeply to your partner and allow your bodies to attune to one another.
Tantric breathing with a partner can be done in many different ways. Try breathing in and out at the same time while looking into one another’s eyes. This can be a great exercise to do at the beginning of love-making or on its own, as a way to connect with your partner and yourself. Keep the body relaxed, the gaze soft, and breathe in and out through the mouth (or in through the nose and out through the mouth).Tantric Sex Breathing
Another technique that can be used during love making is Tantric sex breathing – also called circular breathing. In this technique, one partner exhales as the other inhales, and vice versa, creating a circuit of energy between your two bodies.
- Sit across from your partner or in Yab-Yum, with one partner in the lap of the other partner facing one another. Look into each other’s eyes and focus on your breath.
- Partner 1 inhales, holding for a moment at the top of the inhale, imagining energy flowing in from their partner’s heart into their own heart. They then exhale, imagining a circuit of energy flowing from their genitals through the genitals of their partner and up to their heart. You can use your hands to follow the circuit of energy, moving them from your heart to your genitals as you inhale and then out towards your partner’s genitals as you exhale.
- As Partner 1 exhales, the Partner 2 inhales, imagining a circuit of energy flowing from their partner’s genitals, into their own genitals, and up to their heart. As they exhale, they imagine the energy flowing from their heart into the heart of their partner. You can use your hands to follow the circuit of energy, moving them from your heart to your partner’s heart as you exhale, and then up from your genitals to your heart as you inhale.
- Repeat for several minutes, maintaining eye contact.
- Optional: Close the gap between your bodies and wrap your arms around one another with your right hand on the back of your partner’s heart and the left hand on their sacrum. Continue the breath and the imagery in the same manner for several minutes.
Ecstatic Breathwork, otherwise known as Holotropic Breathwork, is a powerful way to clear energy blockages in the body. It can also lead to a transpersonal experience of healing and activation.
It is recommended that you practice with a certified practitioner, as ecstatic breathing can sometimes bring up traumatic memories held by the body.Orgasmic Breathing
It is possible to experience a full body orgasm using only orgasmic breathing and no or minimal stimulation through touch. This technique brings attention and awareness to each of the energy centers or chakras of the body.
Focus your attention on the chakra you are breathing into and the breath will follow. When doing orgasmic breathwork you may find it helpful to place your hands on the chakra into which you are breathing.
- Lie comfortably on your back with your spin straight (no pillow), with your knees up and your feet flat on the floor.
- Relax your jaw. Yawn a few times to keep the back of your throat open.
- Breathe in through your nose and exhale through your mouth, or in and out through your mouth if it is more comfortable. Take in as much air as possible with your body relaxed.
- See your breath as a circle, without pausing between the inhale and the exhale.
- As you inhale, let your belly fill up in all directions. As you exhale, flatten your lower back to the ground, rocking your pelvis forward and back as you breathe to move sexual energy.
- Squeeze your PC (pubococcygeus) muscle. Most find it more easeful to squeeze on the exhale, but do what feels best in your body.
- Imagine you are pulling energy into your perineum (the area between your genitals and your anus, also known as the Root Chakra).
- Now, inhale your energy up to the Second Chakra/womb space, just under the belly button. Exhale, circulating the energy back down to the perineum. Keep your hips rocking forward and back and keep squeezing your PC muscle. Continue until your Second Chakra center feels lit up, bigger, or more alive. Trust that you will feel that you’re ready to move on, or it will feel as if the energy is moving up by itself.
- Now, breathe energy from your Second Chakra into your solar plexus, at the Third Chakra, just below your diaphragm under your sternum. Keep rocking and squeezing your PC muscle. Continue until this area is well charged up.
- You might start to feel physical or emotional effects. Keep breathing, this is natural. It is also perfectly fine if you aren’t feeling anything unusual.
- The next breath circle is between your solar plexus (Third Chakra) and heart center (Fourth Chakra). Keep rocking and squeezing your PC muscle. Continue until this area is well charged up.
- The next circle is from your heart center (Fourth Chakra) to your throat (Fifth Chakra). Let your body make some sighs or sounds, especially If they haven’t happened naturally yet. Make some vocalizations happen to move more energy through the body. Keep rocking and squeezing your PC muscle. Continue until this area is well charged up.
- The energy might be moving up the chakras on its own. If it is, just keep breathing and stop visualizing the circles.
- If the energy is not yet moving on its own, your next circle is from the throat (Fifth Chakra) to The Third Eye (the middle of your forehead-the Sixth Chakra). Keep your eyes closed and roll them up to your forehead to help the energy rise.
- The last circle is from The Third Eye to the crown (just above the top of your head-the Seventh Chakra).
- It is natural to experience lightheadedness, dizziness, or tingling sensations or spasms and constrictions in your hands and feet. These effects are only temporary. Take slow, deep breaths to ease these effects and try relaxing your effort a bit as you move through the exercise.
Tantra and tantric practices: singles and boys
You know from this article:
- What is the way tantra and how її zastosovuvat in everyday life;
- Technique of improvement will become after stress;
- Yak urchinomaniac couple.
How do you know the joy of the splendid great children - the banal mitt utensils, for example? Like rozfarbuvati in yaskravі kolori everything that is given to the world and boring? Hiba here can help tantric techniques? Adzhe bagato who thinks that tantra - we need to know about it ...
Tantric practices, like and many others, have appeared to tell the world about energy fields and about neumovirn forces, like dreaming at the depths of the unfamiliar. The skin of life, the skin of the essence of special respect, and the wisdom of ancient science helps to expand to the infinity of the equalness of our sensitivity, sensitive, emotional, physical, intellectual, spiritual.
Engaging in tantric techniques not only relaxes the body and soul; The stench forges a rich ailment, turns the gusto and bright farbi of life, sprinkles the chakras around the vertical system that unites heaven and earth with your soulmate, helps to know inner freedom and joy, become true love, lead the way to enlightenment, allow facets. nine0003
Methods of contemporary tantra practically do not have between: dichal and gymnastic exercises, practice, meditation, repetition of mantras, sexual techniques, which allow you to reconcile the most important aspect of the opposite - a man and a woman. The basis of tantric methods is the correct mechanism of breathing - the saturation of our body with a wholesome sourness, which speeds up the brain processes. However, tantra is not a technique, but a prayer, focused on relaxation in the heart, on the path of success, on the path of love.
Tantric methods and methods of application and diyno easily zastosovnі in everyday life. That's right, the stinks become like this, if our awareness grows, it becomes possible to live the skin with gusto and sweetness, without haste and turmoil. It’s amazing, you add your respect to the canvas of life and you enter the world with a feeling of a hundred, you begin to taste yoga relish, smell, a little yoga song. nine0003
Everything that has become boring and boring in your life, rozfarbovuetsya at the yaskra juicy colors for additional energy, which will change you.
And most of it is possible with absolutely simple activities.
...Walk in the streets and just smile at yourself, people, in the light of the world: the sky is gloomy, as it passes through it, the drops are falling down.
...Drinking kava, savoring the leather, savoring, deeply inhaling the smell.
... Run your fingers along the hands of a kohanoi people, looking at the skin of microruh and dotik. nine0003
...Hear the music, get bored with it totally.
...Someone just make a grimace, grimacing and becoming absolutely divine. Just for what you want.
...Learn to praise and denigrate, and navpak, take back and praise.
...Learn to love: in a right way, without minds and guard, accept and enjoy one by one without bound.
...Create more and more with the skin day, create the same process of artistic laying or filigree crockery :)
...To make life more beautiful for ourselves. And let the skin of a person see that the sound of you is a gift.
...Cry, bark, get angry, look up and scramble, as you can see right away. Be natural, start fighting for tim, scho є.
Editorial recommend : First, in the middle, you know how the situation is going to turn around, but don’t go to the surface. And here the metaphorical-associative cards "Charivna Mit" come to the rescue. The skin map is a clue to the All-World, your inner evidence that was materialized in a specific phrase. Put food, remove the card and eat. Now you have everything exactly! nine0050
Practice of Dihannya
Yakshcho at your living crisis of aboys, just stuck in the hack sites, stusins, soils, do the mind of the signs of their own tіl vicennamese, the yaki yogi is the block, the gallmoi zhivye zhitza, the absty accumulated the most voltage.
If you know about the chakra system, you should recognize the areas of which chakras are correct (if not, then Google will help you!).
Stand with an even back, put your feet three times wider than your shoulders (feet parallel, one and the same), soften your knees, close your eyes, grow a sprig of deep breaths, see and breathe deeply with your mouth, pump your breath, blow your breath through the eyes of the first to the somoi, emphasizing the respect of only the remote area of the thy chakri, through the yak you breathe at the moment. Importantly, so that all respect and energy were angry with active breathing through the mouth and with a stretch of 1.5 strands were reduced in the area of the skin chakri along the cheeks. Give in to this process totally, let everything that you respect the free flow of energy, see behind your breath. nine0003
Rise higher, and keep quiet, become frequent and superficial. You can help with your hands for the best knowledge of the region, through the yak you will breathe at once. After the passage of the last seven chakras, you will feel calm breaths and respect for the right direction, stretching for 10-15 seconds, without picking up the energy of the heated chakra. Fix a sprat of fluff and repeat the cycle for another two. On the Internet there is special music, as an aid to the process of chakra breathing.
Read also : Like officials pour into a healthy body
Love and meditation
I know that tantra is associated with some extraordinary sexual experiences. But few people say that tantra is not sex, not diya, not a ritual, not a process, but become your witness, for whom you sing songs, and sexuality, including sex, sex is a part of our life. The essence of tantric sex lies in the intimate partnership of partners. Tse are not physical stiles, but spiritually angered energies. Partners become one unity, the energy of their skin is strengthened, and not weaker, as after the great sex, the building of awareness of the unity of everything that exists in the All-world is manifested. nine0003
Most tantric paths are based on mutual love and mutual recognition of one before one. Such a union makes souls angry. You can see if you are a couple, if you wish to unite love and meditation in the practice of tantri. Those who experience sex for an hour, with an enchanting rank, suffocate all things, sex in a right way is sensitive and spiritual on all equals.
Deyakі simply accept you can contribute to your life already at once. To expand the possibilities, use your organs of sensitivity.
Editorial recommends : "Scholar of the New Life" - this is your gate to that reality, de vie is pleasant, kohana, happy... De light to speak to you, and your body shows the right solution. De before you turn the camp of wide joy in the sight of rubbish, rejoicing and self-satisfaction. De vie know yourself and your bazhannya. De vidkrivaєte life, in which everything is easy to enter and with satisfaction
Smell . Take a sprig of objects that can smell a characteristic smell (orange, ginger, banana, honey, aromatic oil). Vivechit them together with your partner, and then, by blindfolding your eyes, try to guess what your partner is going to smell. Such a game will help you both to learn to look at your scents. nine0003
Chip . Prepare small pieces of clothing according to the texture of fabrics: outer, seam, side, hutra. Remember, yakі stinks on the dotik. Repeat the game "Watch", but with an erotic trick. Allow your partner to tie your eyes and follow through with cloth on any part of your body. Respect only on sight. Sweat remember the missions.
Listen . Increase your love for music, lie down on a lizhko, close your eyes and try to play a part of any one instrument. So, like bivi heard the voice of a svіvrozmovnik in the arc of a noisy cafe. If any of you fall asleep, if the hour is right, it’s not a problem. A calm licorice dream is a chain of warehouses of tantri. nine0003
Savor . Prepare various products: vegetables, fruits, malts. Score your partner's eyes and cherish yoga, according to your circumstances, ask them to name the product you like. Sweat remember the missions. Focus on gusto, train your receptors.
Be amazed and sigh . Lie down alone opposite one, let yours look back. Start your breath deeply, synchronizing your breath with your partner, taking it for yourself and yoga as one whole. Take a closer look at each other, wildly, like one living organism. Navit simple regular practice spіvnalashtuvannya dihannya z dihannym partner, turn, zdatna give you new unforgettable sights in a couple. nine0003
Read also : The method of linking your thoughts, thoughts and ideas into a single system
Practice with metaphorical cards and take away hints to the All Light of the day.
Psychologist, gestalt therapist
A special technique of tantric breathing.3 minutes a day! |
I am a female sexologist. Women often come to me for an appointment who complain of vaginal dryness, difficulties with vaginal lubrication, with excitement, with relaxation.
I teach them this technique. It allows you to:
- quickly switch from the problems and bustle of the outside world to sensations in the body, to yourself and your pleasant experiences
- calm thoughts
- stop the internal dialogue
- turn off mind control
- relieve anxiety
- relieve stress accumulated during the day
- quickly tune in to a wave of pleasure and share it with a partner
- experience bodily and psycho-emotional relaxation
- trigger a reaction of psychophysical excitation
This practice is not found in books and any other available sources! It was taught to me in India by a very cool tantric Master.
The practice is very powerful, so the first week it should be done for only 1 minute a day, the second week - 2 minutes a day, the third week and then - 3 minutes a day. We do 5 days a week and rest 2. nine0003
So, the technique itself.
1. Attention on inhalation. The teacher said, "Let the exhalation take care of itself." Those. exhalation occurs by itself, automatically.
2. Per minute - 70 breaths. I advise you to install a free metronome program on your phone and breathe under it. It is important that the rhythm is even and clear, not torn.
3. Inhalation - sharp, noisy, lasts as long as clapping hands. Nostrils stick together on inspiration. Inhalation is similar to how we sniff when we have a cold, if anyone remembers) Inhalation occurs with some effort. nine0120 4. Exhalation - we simply release the air, without any effort.
5. Although the breathing apparatus is active, the body as a whole and the face are relaxed. General condition - light, relaxed. To maintain this state, you can practice the "inner smile" (a slight, barely noticeable designation of a smile on the face, which causes the appropriate mood).
6. In case of dizziness, stop the practice for 5-7 seconds, after which the state will return to normal, and you can continue.
7. Practice as a bonus gives a powerful healing effect. He tested on himself)
- Inhale through the nose and exhale through the nose. This is entry level.
Inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth. The lips part, the mouth is relaxed, and the air naturally comes out by itself, we do not push it out. This is the average level.
- Inhalation through the nose + contraction of the muscles of the perineum and the entrance to the vagina. Exhale through the mouth and relax the muscles. Feeling of warmth in the lower abdomen. A state of arousal appears. This is an advanced level.
Before sexual intimacy, it will be enough to squeeze and relax the muscles several times and remember about this breathing, so that, according to the mechanism of the conditioned reflex connection created, the already familiar (acquired by breathing practice) state of warmth, relaxation, excitement, pleasure, immersion in pleasant experiences and sensations of the body .