How well do you know your boyfriend
How Well Do You Know Your Boyfriend? - Quiz
Category: Couples Tags: #Relationship #Boyfriend #Psychology
How well do you know your boyfriend? Take this boyfriend quiz to find out how well you REALLY know the man in your life. Can you read him like a book, or do you prefer the mysterious type? Take the boyfriend test now!
Relationship Questions About Your Boyfriend
How well do I know my boyfriend? Answer these questions about your relationship to find out how well you know him. Tell us about your boyfriend, his friends, and your favorite dates together. Answer every question to find how well you know your partner.
Follow Your Heart and Have Fun!
Our boyfriend test is all about the things you know about your boyfriend, but it isn't supported by scientific research. Answer the questions honestly, but don't think too hard about them. As with all matters of the heart, it's best to follow your intuition and have a little fun!
Answer Honestly to Find Out How Well You Know Your BF
Are you asking yourself, 'How well do I know my partner?' Take this quiz about boyfriends to find the answers. Online relationship quizzes give the best results when you answer honestly, so don't let insecurities get in the way of your results.
Share How Well You Know Your Boyfriend!
How well do your friends know their partners? Share this online relationship quiz to find out if you or your friends know your boyfriends better. You'll also see a pie chart showing where you compare to other quizony quizzers.
This online relationship test is more than just 'things you should know about your boyfriend quiz'. Every relationship is different, and some of us know our boyfriends in different ways than friends do. Whether you're just starting a new relationship or have been with your boyfriend for years, a little insight into how well you know him will make your relationship stronger.
If he wears his heart on his sleeve, or if he is the brooding silent type, find out how well you know your partner in this online quiz. You might learn that it's the mystery that makes you two exciting! But you'll never know for sure until you take a few minutes to answer the questions in this relationship quiz.
Think candidly of your relationship and answer from the heart. Honest answers will get you the most meaningful results, and you can use what you learn about yourself and your significant other to build an even more supportive relationship.
How well do I know my boyfriend? Find out now! Knowing your partner is more than just their favorite color and their favorite band. Learn how deeply you know your boyfriend in this fun relationship quiz and share your results with friends.
You may also like...
Women | Men | Couples | Adults | Kids | Living | Health | Career | Animals | Entertainment | Food | Personality | Technology | Sport | Travel
Yes! I love him and we've been together for 10 months! Apparently, I can read him like a book, which is true!
I love my boyfriend and mine said I know him better than he knows himself lol
Wow apparently I know my boyfriend better than he knows himself!! But then again we’ve been together for 8 months
It says I can read him like a book's kinda true though, I can usually tell what he's thinking whe he says 'u know what I'm thinking' and we have been together for 1 and a half years❤
101 Questions To Determine How Well You Know Your Partner
You know your partner best. It seems so, but how well do you really know your partner? Whether you have been together a few months or several years, your relationship has stood the test of time. You might not know everything about your significant other, though. Whether you want to know more about your partner or test your understanding of them, we can help.
Let’s begin by saying that it is fine not knowing everything about your partner. After all, certain conversations and situations take time to unfold. It is all good! Test the extent to which you understand your significant other with this quiz. The responses to these questions will help you determine how well you really to know your partner. Besides, if you don’t know the answer, you can even ask them for more information! The questions on the list are about their beliefs, childhood, and favorite topics. There may be some serious and some playful questions. Let’s get started!
How Well Do You Know Your Partner?
A.Childhood And Family Questions
- What is your partner’s zodiac sign? Does he believe in astrology?
- What is his mother’s maiden name?
- How many siblings do his parents have? Can you name them?
- What town/city did your guy grow up in?
- What was the name of his primary school? Where was it located?
- What was his favorite dish as a kid?
- What did his parents do for a living?
- Does your partner have any nieces or nephews? If yes, how many? Can you name them?
- Is he more like his mom or dad?
- What was the worst trouble that your guy got into as a child? What was his punishment?
- What was his favorite subject in school?
- What was his least favorite subject? Why did he dislike it? Did he ever fail it?
- Has he ever performed on stage? If yes, what did he do? Was he scared?
- What were your guy’s hobbies in school? Was he boisterous or shy?
- Did he play any sports when growing up? What was he good at?
- Is he close to his extended family? Do they meet at family gatherings?
- Who is his oldest friend? Who were his best friends through the years?
- Did he ever repeat a grade in school?
- Is he close to his parents?
- Are his grandparents still alive? What are their names?
- Does your guy have any siblings? What are their names?
- Did he have a favorite teacher? What is his/her name, and what did he/she teach?
- What is his fondest childhood memory?
- What was your guy’s first pet? What was its name?
- What was his favorite cartoon show as a child?
- Is your guy religious? Is his family religious?
Related: 360 Good Questions To Ask And Get To Know Someone Better
B.Travel And Activity Questions
- What are the three best places that your guy has been to? Would he love to visit again?
- Does he prefer to travel alone or in a group?
- Does he prefer to travel by plane, train, or car?
- If he could get free tickets to go anywhere in the world, where would he go?
- How many countries has he traveled to? Did he travel alone?
- Has he ever gone camping? If yes, how old was he?
- Can he change the tire on a car?
C. Food Questions
- What is your partner’s favorite ice cream flavor?
- What is his favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
- What is his favorite thing to drink? Does he prefer Pepsi/Coke, Sprite or Orange Squash?
- Does your special guy like vanilla or chocolate better?
- Does he prefer his coffee hot or iced? Or, is he a tea person?
- Does he prefer spicy or bland foods?
- What is the name of his favorite restaurant?
- Does he drink alcohol? If yes, what is his favorite alcoholic drink?
- Does he prefer ice cream in a cup or a cone?
- Would he choose whipped cream or chocolate syrup on his ice cream?
- If he could have one food for the rest of his life, what would it be?
- Does he like regular pizza or pineapple pizza?
- What is his favorite kind of cake? Chocolate, vanilla, pineapple…?
- What can he not eat? What is he allergic to?
- If he could have dinner with one person (whether dead or alive), who would that be?
- What is his favorite meal of the day?
- Has he ever snuck food into a movie theater? If yes, what was it?
- Does your significant other like to cook? If yes, what is his most popular dish?
The ideal time to ask food-related questions would be when planning a surprise meal or a date night for your partner. It will help you curate a menu that melts them.
Related: Top 20 Healthy Food Quotes To Inspire You
D. Relationships And Love Questions
- How old was he when he had his first kiss?
- What are the three things that he likes about you?
- Where did you both take your first picture together?
- What is the best gift that you ever gave him?
- How many girlfriends did he have before you both got together?
- Was your guy ever in a serious relationship before meeting you?
- How have things changed since you both have gotten together?
- Between the both of you, who is better at making financial decisions?
- Does your guy get easily jealous?
- How and why did his last relationship end?
- What is that one thing about him that can make you go weak in the knees?
While asking relationships and love questions, ensure that your partner is comfortable sharing intricate details about their love life. Avoid way too personal topics during the initial phase of your relationship.
Related: 40 Deep Relationship Questions To Ask For A Better Love Life
E. Work Questions
- What does your partner love about his job?
- What does he hate about his job?
- Has he ever quit a job?
- When and what was his first job?
- Does he love what he does for a living?
F. Random Questions
- Does he know how to do his laundry?
- Has he ever been awake for 24 hours straight? What was he doing?
- Does he prefer cats or dogs?
- What is his favorite color?
- Does he prefer store-bought gifts, gift cards, or handmade presents?
- Would your significant other rather do laundry or dishes?
- What is your guy’s favorite sports team? Who is his favorite sportsperson?
- What kind of music does he listen to?
- What kind of music does he loathe?
- Does he prefer reality television, sports, or news?
- Has your partner ever had surgery?
- Has he ever broken any bones? If yes, which one/ones?
- Would he rather watch a movie at home or in the theater? With friends or alone?
- Would he rather watch a horror movie or a comedy? Or a romantic sob fest?
- Does he believe in ghosts? Has he seen any?
- Is he organized or messy?
- Does he curse a lot?
- Does your partner like watching documentaries? Which is his favorite one?
- What is his least favorite household chore?
- If he was a superhero, what would he want his superpower to be?
- What is the name of his favorite book?
- Has your guy ever dyed his hair a funky color? If yes, what color did he opt for?
- Has your guy ever been arrested? If yes, for what?
- Does your guy have any phobias? Is he afraid of insects?
- Did he vote in the last election?
- What is his dream car? What color does he want it to be?
- If he could learn a new language, what would it be?
- How many kids does your partner want to have in the future?
- Does he still watch cartoons? If yes, which ones?
- Does he know how to swim? Where did he learn to do it?
- Does he have any birthmarks?
- Does your guy have any tattoos or piercings? If yes, what and where?
- Has he ever been to a bachelor party? What was the naughtiest thing he did there?
- Does he still have his wisdom teeth? If no, at what age did he get them removed?
Remember, it doesn’t really matter if you can’t answer most of these questions! The important thing is, it will give you an opportunity to start a conversation with your guy and get to know a lot more about him.
Having a heart-to-heart conversation will not just make your bond stronger but will also help you understand each other better. Also, you will get closer to his family and friends because you will know more about them and, eventually, build better relationship with them.
A few questions about childhood, family, preferences, likes, and dislikes can reveal a lot about your partner’s personality and give you a sneak peek into their life. Whether you have been together for decades and exhausted all topics of conversation or are still in the initial phases of getting acquainted with each other’s lives, we are sure the above list will have something new for you. It will help determine how well you know your partner and unravel new and exciting stories about them. So, why wait? Get the hot seat ready!
Frequently Asked Questions
What should couples know about each other?
Couples who wish to create a long-lasting relationship should know if they are emotionally, spiritually, sexually, physically, and ideologically compatible. They should also know that if they were to live together, will they be able to adjust to each other’s lifestyles and schedules.
How do I connect with my partner on a deeper level?
Knowing about each other’s personal histories and vulnerabilities, accepting each other despite that, and being willing to grow together will make you deeply connect with your partner.
What makes a man feel connected to a woman?
Men in our societies are used to not verbalizing their vulnerable thoughts and feelings. Women who can bring this out in them and show them love and appreciation by offering words of comfort, encouragement, and love make them feel connected to them.
How do you know if you have a real connection with someone?
When you know someone deeply, even the ugliest parts of them, and do not feel the urge to run, and they feel safe with you too, it is a significant sign of a real connection.
What triggers emotional attraction in a man?
Men wish to appear reliable, trustable, and dependable to those they care about. When someone openly trusts them, it can trigger an emotional response. If they are already physically attracted to this person, their emotional attraction will be stronger.
- Whether yours is a new relationship or one that has survived the test of time, you always want to know more about your partner.
- These questions can open up new conversations and help you both understand each other better.
- You will also get to know his family and friends better and develop deeper bonds with them.
- Take turns in answering these questions – and be prepared to be surprised!
The following two tabs change content below.
As Head Of Content Operations, Harini sets the tone and editorial direction for StyleCraze to deliver engaging, interesting, and authentic... more
Sharon Gilchrest O'Neill is a licensed Marriage & Family Therapist and Family Business Consultant. She holds degrees in Marriage &... more
How well do you know your lover? - Tricky - tests for girls
Everyone takes tests on the knowledge of all sorts of series, films, and so on. How well do you know the boy you like?)..
Do you know his zodiac sign?
I remember when I was born, but I don’t know much about these horoscopes
I know the sign of the zodiac, but I don’t remember when he had other
I know when he was born, and the sign of the zodiac)
Do you know what his favorite color is?
Yes, he doesn't have a favorite, Neutral to everyone
Do you know his favorite dish?
He eats everything, never said that he likes any particular dish
What is his favorite book?
Ooh, I know that)
He doesn't like to read at all
Do you know what his biggest dream is?
Yes, he talked about it
No, I don't know
Well, he has goals, but he is not a vanilla dreamer
Do you know his weaknesses and fears?
I have him fearless :3
Do you know what his favorite band is?
He is not very fond of music..
Do you know if he has pets and their names, if any?
Yes, names too and even where they came from)
Yes, but I don’t remember the name
I don’t know
He doesn’t have any pets, so I would know
Do you know that What does he value most in people?
I don't even know..
Well, like everyone else, kindness, everything..
Do you know about his bad habits? nine0003
I know, but he carefully hides it from me
I hope I know, but I have doubts about something
I don’t know, but I would really like to
I don’t care too much, the main thing in a person is completely different
Do you know the names of his parents?
Yes, even grandparents
I don't really remember, but he once said
No, I have no idea
Do you know where he was last night? nine0003
I’ll take a look on Instagram..
I’m like, his diary or something, how do I know such things
Damn, I don’t remember at all, I didn’t mess around myself after all . .
Do you know where he was born?
I never even wondered why I did this..
Do you know about his scars?
Yes, and I know where they come from
Yes, they are immediately noticeable
I somehow didn't undress him hahah
Do you know his favorite movie/series?
I don't know
No, he doesn't have one favorite
Do you know how much he weighs?
I don't know
And finally: do you know his most unpleasant childhood memory?
Everything seemed to be perfect with him, I wasn't even interested
Test: how well do you know your loved one?
This article was created by Onedio. There were no changes from the editorial side. You can also create your own articles on our website.Onedio Favorites > Tests, Women-