What is introvert in tagalog
English to Filipino Meaning of introvert
Introvert :: introvertIntroverted :: introvertedIntroverts :: introverts
Verb(1) fold inwards(2) turn inside
(1) I am an introvert , I am a loner, and so the nature of who I choose to love (or who chooses to love me) has very little to do with how I spend my time outside the bedroom.(2) He is an introvert type of guy and is critic of the current Nepalese political situation.(3) Also, I realise this is kind of an introvert thing, and probably not actually reflective of well, anything (but then, so little that I do really is).(4) I came a long way from that shy and introvert girl, who came from Panvel to Mumbai for a medical degree.(5) Yes, I am an extrovert person in real life and the roles in some of my more hit films were those of the introvert , quite person. (6) Before I did the art course I was very introvert and worried about my survival.(7) Birding is a wonderful activity in this way, allowing a time and place for both my extrovert self and introvert self to play.(8) ├ö├ç├┐I used to be a very introvert guy but after taking up acting, my life is like an open book,├ö├ç├û claims the actor.(9) An introvert by nature, he is also rated by team-mates as a ├ö├ç├┐serial pest├ö├ç├û because of his willingness to participate in dressing-room pranks.(10) Some claim that it is an introvert event, where the Swiss reflect upon themselves.(11) The one claiming to be orthodox, and the other claiming to have the living spirit, which would also be the contrast between extravert and introvert types.(12) I mean, you're my brother, and Bobby's my husband, I get enough of the introvert personality!(13) An introvert by nature, he channeled his frustration into wrestling, a sport known for its solitude and discipline. The family moved to a two-story home on a winding, leafy street in Woodland Hills.(14) In a family of A-types, she's an introvert , not really all that happy with her life, but not willing to muster the gumption to do anything about it.(15) So just how does an avowed introvert who shuns fame and has lacked, for the last 16 years she says, the basic ability to make friends, take such an extroverted record on the road and communicate it to others?(16) The shy and introvert Peter regretted some local media coverage.
Related Phrases of introvert
(1) introvert ::
1. invaginate ::
introvert, introverted, introverts
English to Filipino Dictionary: introvert
Meaning and definitions of introvert, translation in Filipino language for introvert with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of introvert in Filipino and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'introvert'
What introvert means in Filipino, introvert meaning in Filipino, introvert definition, examples and pronunciation of introvert in Filipino language.
introvert in Tagalog - English-Tagalog Dictionary
A self-described introvert, Robert wants to interact but says, “I tend to hug the walls, unsure of how to be part of the groups, some of them long-term LDS friends who don’t seem to need anyone else.”
Inilalarawan ang sarili na mahiyain, gusto sana ni Robert na makihalubilo pero sinasabi niyang, “Madalas nasa tabi o gilid lang ako, hindi sigurado kung paano maging bahagi ng mga grupo, ang ilan sa kanila ay matagal nang magkakaibigan na mga LDS na para bang hindi na nila kailangan ang iba pa.”
The third line introverts with the sixth —in the one there are mouths without articulation, in the other mouths without breath.
Ang ikatlong taludtod ay nauugnay sa ikaanim —sa isa ay may mga bibig ngunit walang salita, sa isa naman ay may mga bibig ngunit walang hininga.jw2019
At age ten he became more outgoing, less introverted.
Sa gulang na sampu siya ay naging higit na palakaibigan.jw2019
He was not inhibited and introverted.
Hindi niya pinipigil ni sinusugpo man ang kaniyang nadarama.jw2019
But she felt somewhat hampered by her introverted personality.
Ngunit sa wari niya ay napipigilan siya ng kanyang pagkamahiyain.
Introverts and those with selfish tendencies find it difficult to make true friends.
Ang mga makaako at yaong mayroong mapag-imbot na hilig ay nahihirapan na magkaroon ng mga tunay na kaibigan.jw2019
The introverted parallelism is more elaborate and may take in a number of verses.
Mas masalimuot naman ang paralelismong introverted at maaaring binubuo ito ng ilang talata.jw2019
I became deeply introverted and isolated myself.
Naging labis akong tahimik at inihiwalay ko ang aking sarili.jw2019
Despite the progress I had made, however, not having been able to communicate in my early years left me introverted and cautious.
Pero mahiyain pa rin ako at takót makihalubilo sa iba dahil sa aking mga pinagdaanan noong bata pa ako.jw2019
I felt inferior, and I became introverted.
Ang baba ng tingin ko sa sarili at naging mahiyain ako.jw2019
If you’re more of an introvert:
Kung mahiyain ka:
Hepburn stated that the role was "the jazziest of my career" yet admitted: "I'm an introvert.
Sinabi ni Hepburn na ang tungkulin ay "ang jazziest ng aking karera" pa pinapapasok: "Ako ay isang introvert.WikiMatrix
Still others were introverted and self-centered.
Mayroon pa ngang mapagbukod ng sarili at ang kaisipan ay nakasentro sa sarili.jw2019
Introverts thus become less self-centered.
Ang mga taong makaako ay nababawasan ang pagiging gayon.jw2019
“Since childhood, we have both been very introverted.
“Mula sa pagkabata, pareho na kaming napakatahimik.jw2019
Certainly if John’s personality had been as it is painted by religious commentators —weak, impractical, lacking in energy, introverted— Jesus Christ would not likely have used him to write the stirring, powerful book of Revelation, in which Christ repeatedly encourages Christians to be conquerors of the world, tells of the good news to be preached worldwide, and issues forth the thunderous judgments of God.
Tiyak na kung ang personalidad ni Juan ay gaya ng inilalarawan ng mga komentarista sa relihiyon —mahina, di-praktikal, walang sigla, mahilig magsarili —malamang na hindi siya gagamitin ni Jesu-Kristo sa pagsulat ng nakapagpapasigla at mapuwersang aklat ng Apocalipsis, kung saan si Kristo ay paulit-ulit na nagpatibay-loob sa mga Kristiyano na daigin ang sanlibutan, nagsabi tungkol sa mabuting balita na ipangangaral sa buong daigdig, at nagpahayag ng tulad-kulog na mga kahatulan ng Diyos.jw2019
“Six months later Matthew was no longer an introvert, living in his own small world, but a normal, happy, outgoing youngster.
“Pagkalipas ng anim na buwan, si Matthew ay hindi na mapagsarili, na namumuhay sa sarili niyang maliit na daigdig, kundi isa na siyang normal, maligaya, at masayahing kabataan.jw2019
But as they reach maturity, captive chimpanzees may become mean, introverted —and dangerous.
Subalit habang ang mga ito ay tumatanda, ang bihag na mag chimpanzee ay maaaring maging masama, makaako —at mapanganib.jw2019
My stuttering was so bad that I had become an introvert, usually relying on others to speak for me.
Gayon na lamang kalala ang aking pagkautal anupat ako’y umiiwas sa mga tao, karaniwan nang umaasa ako sa iba na magsalita para sa akin.jw2019
Schemes to recruit new ones to the priesthood have not had much success, and it is feared that the crisis is causing the church to relax its standards as to those who can become priests, even accepting many “introverts . . . unhealthy personalities,” as one Catholic administrator put it.
Ang mga pakana sa pagkakalap ng mga baguhan sa pagkapari ay hindi matagumpay, at ikinatatakot na ang krisis ay nagpapangyari sa simbahan na luwagan ang mga pamantayan nito sa mga maaaring maging pari, tinatanggap pa nga ang maraming “makasarili . . . na may pangit na mga pagkatao,” gaya ng pagkakasabi rito ng isang Katolikong administrador.jw2019
This prevents me from succumbing to self-pity and becoming an introvert.
Humahadlang ito sa akin na padaig sa pagkaawa-sa-sarili at pagiging tahimik.jw2019
There is a kind of public stereotype about stutterers —that they tend to be withdrawn, loners, introverted, nervous, tense— which is really not borne out by research on the personalities of stutterers.
May isang uri ng palagay ang mga tao tungkol sa mga utál —na sila ay mahiyain, nag-iisa, hindi palakaibigan, nerbiyoso, maigting —na hindi naman pinatutunayan ng pananaliksik tungkol sa mga personalidad ng mga utál.jw2019
Intense feelings of guilt make him become more and more introverted.
Ang matinding mga damdamin ng pagkakasala ay gumagawa sa kaniya na maging higit at higit na lumalayo sa mga tao.jw2019
The fourth line introverts with the fifth, where the introverted parallelism may be said to unite its two halves in a parallelism of synthesis —eyes without vision, ears without the sense of hearing.”
Ang ikaapat ay nauugnay sa ikalima, kung saan masasabing pinag-iisa ng paralelismong introverted ang dalawang kalahati nito sa isang paralelismong synthetic —mga matang walang paningin, mga taingang walang pandinig.”jw2019
Hepburn regarded it as one of her most challenging roles, since she was an introvert required to play an extrovert.
Kinikilala ito ni Hepburn bilang isa sa kanyang pinakamahihirap na tungkulin, yamang siya ay isang introvert na kinakailangan upang maglaro ng isang extrovert.WikiMatrix
Introvert | it's... What is an introvert?
Introversion - extraversion - a common basis in psychology for categorizing or measuring personality traits. The most famous are two slightly different concepts of introversion-extroversion, belonging to Carl Gustav Jung and Hans Jürgen Eysenck.
According to Jung, extraversion is manifested in the orientation of a person's libido to the outside world, in the fact that an extravert prefers the social and practical aspects of life to immersion in the world of imagination and reflection. The introvert, on the other hand, prefers reflection and imagination to operations with real external objects. nine0005
Psychology knows two fundamentally different types of personality: extroverts and introverts.
Extroverts are a type of personality (or behavior), which is oriented in its manifestations outside, to others.
Introverts - a type of personality (or behavior), oriented inward or on oneself.
Extroverts are characterized by behavior in which a person strives:
- to communicate with people,
- attention from others,
- participation in public speaking,
- participation in crowded events and parties.
An extrovert can be an excellent toastmaster, an organizer (often on a voluntary basis), an official who manages people, an artist or an entertainer.
Introverts are characterized by behavior that is more associated with comfortable loneliness, inner reflections and experiences, creativity or observation of the process. An introvert can be an excellent scientist, researcher, observer, writer, or self-employed person. If an extrovert needs the presence of other people for comfort, then an introvert is comfortable working alone. nine0005
Over time, Jung significantly revised his views on extraversion-introversion. First, he singled out a number of independent factors (psychological functions) that he previously included in the composition of extraversion-introversion: thinking, feeling (experience), sensation, intuition. Secondly, starting with his programmatic work Psychological Types (1920), he spoke not of extroverts and introverts, but of the extraversion or introversion of the dominant function. That is, he wrote that one of the functions can dominate in the psyche of an individual person - extraverted or introverted thinking, feeling, sensation, intuition, while in the psyche there was a place for other functions that played an auxiliary role or were forced out into the unconscious. nine0005
Eysenck, borrowing these concepts from Jung, fills them with a slightly different content - for Eysenck, these concepts are the poles of the superfactor - a complex of correlated personality traits that is genetically determined. The typical Eysenck extrovert is sociable, optimistic, impulsive, has a wide circle of acquaintances and little control over emotions and feelings. On the contrary, the typical introvert is calm, shy, withdrawn from everyone except close people, plans his actions in advance, loves order in everything and keeps his feelings under strict control. nine0005
In psychiatry, the typology of Leonhard is widespread, who borrowed the earliest interpretation of this term according to Jung and rethought it: according to Leonhard, an extrovert is a weak-willed person subject to outside influence, an introvert is a strong-willed person. At the same time, Leonhard's typology is psychiatric, not psychological, and refers primarily to pathologies. If we are not talking about pathologies, then close to the interpretation of Leonhard (but not Jung) of this term are such terms of psychology as locus of control (internal and external), externalism and internalism (Akoff and Emery), etc.
The terms "extraversion" and "introversion" are also used in the Myers-Briggs typology, in socionics, in psychosophy, in the NEO-PI-R test and in a number of other modern questionnaires and diagnostic methods, where their interpretation has its own specifics.
At its core, introversion is a type of temperament. This is not at all like shyness or aloofness, it is not a pathology. In addition, this personality trait cannot be changed, even if you really want to. But you can teach to work with it, not against it. nine0005
The most important distinguishing feature of introverts lies in the source of energy: introverts draw energy from their inner world of ideas, emotions and impressions. They conserve energy. The outside world quickly puts them into a state of overexcitation, and they have an unpleasant feeling when something is “too much”. This can manifest itself in nervousness or, conversely, in apathy. In any case, they need to limit social contacts so as not to be completely devastated. However, introverts need to supplement their time alone with time out into the outside world, otherwise they may lose their sense of perspective and connection with other people. Introverts, who are able to balance energy needs, have resilience and perseverance, can look at things independently, focus deeply and work creatively. nine0005
What are the most characteristic qualities of extroverts? They are energized by the outside world - from actions, people, places and things. They are energy wasters. Long periods of inactivity, inner contemplation, or loneliness, or communication with only one person deprives them of the sense of the meaning of life. However, extroverts need to supplement the time they spend in action with intervals of just being, otherwise they will get lost in the whirlwind of hectic activity. Extroverts have a lot to offer our society: they express themselves easily, focus on results, love crowds and action. nine0005
Introverts are like a rechargeable electric battery. They need to periodically stop, stop wasting energy and rest in order to recharge again. It is the opportunity to recharge that provides introverts with a less exciting environment. In it, they restore energy. This is their natural ecological niche.
Extroverts are like solar panels. For them, being alone or being inside is like being under heavy, dense clouds. Solar panels need the sun to recharge - extroverts need to be in public for this. Like introversion, extroversion is a temperament with a constant pattern of action. It cannot be changed. You can work with her, but not against her. nine0005
Extroverts, introverts, ambiverts: who they are and how to work with them
The company's team consists of a large number of people with different personalities. In order for an HR specialist to effectively interact with employees, understand their motivation, know which work is comfortable for them and which is not, you need to be able to determine the personality type of specialists. There are three types of personality types: extroverts, introverts and ambiverts.
In our new article, you will learn what these types of people are and how to interact with them for productive work. nine0005
An extrovert: distinctive characteristics and secrets of interaction
Extroverts are the "lighters" of the company that are open to the world and directed towards people. They are very sociable and easily get along with people. As a rule, extroverts quickly get used to the new team and can carry on any conversations.
Extroverts are filled with energy if there are a lot of people around them. The book Cognitive, Affective, and Behavioral Neuroscience states that there are two types of extroverts:
- Active. Their key characteristics are assertiveness, success leadership, perseverance. Active extroverts like to be the center of attention and very often occupy leadership positions.
- Affiliates. Friendly, open and sincere guys. They easily find contact with new people and value their loved ones very much, because relationships mean a lot to them.
The main characteristics of extroverts:
- love to be the center of attention;
- do not like routine and monotony, they prefer variety;
- know a lot of people and make contact with strangers easily;
- they are driven by interesting work tasks, they are happy to take on a variety of complex tasks, but only if they are interested;
- first they speak, then they think;
- prefer to talk and talk about themselves than to listen to the interlocutor and try to understand his problem. nine0018
How to work with extroverts and set them tasks: 4 tips from the Hurma team
1. When setting tasks, it is very important to give them time and the opportunity to reason and ask interesting questions. Ask the extrovert for feedback on the task, let him tell you how he understood it, say deadlines and expected results.
2. Extrovert employees should be assigned to projects where they can learn something new for themselves. In addition, it is important to create a “competitive” environment for them, since it is these conditions that motivate them the most. nine0005
3. Give them the opportunity to be in the spotlight, be a mentor to someone, lead a discussion in which they can take the initiative and take action.
4. As a rule, extroverts have adequate self-esteem and self-confidence. But despite this, it is important to praise them and celebrate their achievements.
Introvert: distinctive characteristics and secrets of interaction
An introvert is the exact opposite of an extrovert. Such people focus more on their inner world than on the outside. Introverts are not very sociable, but at the same time, very pleasant interlocutors, if you talk with them on topics that interest them. In addition, if you find an approach to them and make friends, you can learn a lot of interesting things, since these are people with a rich inner world. nine0005
They place the main emphasis on their own knowledge and experience, and not on the views of other people. An introvert likes to read, plan things, work more productively in a calm environment. You can recognize an introvert by the expressions: "I need to think", "I need to analyze", etc.
How to work with introverts and set them tasks: advice from the Hurma team
1. Introverts think a lot and that is why they cannot always answer the question quickly. Give them time to think things over, formulate an answer, study more information. If introverts do not know something, they study the issue, delving into the details. nine0005
2. Be prepared to answer a large number of questions, because it is important for introverts to understand the manager's analytics, why the task needs to be done in this way, on what grounds this or that decision was made.
3. Introverts have one feature similar to extroverts - they also need praise and recognition of their merits. And in principle, praise is important to everyone, do not spare praise, well, really 🙂
4. When working with an introvert and setting a task, accurately calculate the time frame, explain step by step how and what needs to be done. nine0005
5. These are not the kind of people who need constant monitoring. If you want to work with an introvert, give him more freedom of action.
6. If you do not have time to communicate with them personally, use e-mail or corporate messengers.
Ambivert: distinctive characteristics and secrets of interaction
Ambivert is the golden mean between a calm introvert and a hyperactive extrovert. Depending on the specific situation, they can behave both as introverts and as extroverts. If they are uncomfortable, they immerse themselves in themselves; if they like the surrounding conditions, ambiverts actively communicate with everyone. nine0005
These people value social interaction as well as solitude, when they can be alone and think. Barry Smith, director of the Human Psychophysiology Laboratory at the University of Maryland, claims that 68% of people are ambiverts.
The main signs of ambiverts:
- quickly join a new team and do not feel discomfort when communicating with strangers;
- have empathy, understand and listen to the emotions of other people; nine0018
- they have a wider social circle than introverts;
- they connect with people more deeply than extroverts.
How to work with ambiverts and set them tasks: tips from the Hurma team
1. Ambiverts can work with both routine and interesting tasks. Therefore, if there is monotonous work in the list of tasks, they will do it.
2. If you have difficult tasks, you can entrust their implementation to ambiverts. They are easy-going and not afraid to take risks. nine0005
3. Ambiverts are not afraid of public speaking at events, make many contacts and quickly win over. So they are the first who want to participate in various activities.
4. While working with them, remember that they, like introverts, think a lot, try to analyze all moments and aspects in order to make an informed decision.
Flexibility is key
It is important for HR managers and leaders to consider the personality types of employees in order to entrust them with projects in which they will show their best, and not vice versa. For example, if you want an extrovert to do a great job, don't give them a task that requires a lot of attention to detail.