Quotes about keeping a relationship strong
36 Keeping-A-Relationship-Alive Quotes That Bring Back Romance
Falling in love is the easy part – staying together is the tricky part. Long relationships and marriages can be amazing, but great relationships are the ones where both partners consistently work at the greatness. It doesn’t just happen. The following keeping a relationship alive quotes, is one way of inspiring yourself to keep at it – even when the going gets tough.
Quotes for keeping a relationship alive: part 1
“Who, being loved, is poor?”
― Oscar Wilde
“Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together.”
“Anyone can love a thing because. That’s as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect.”
― Patrick Rothfuss, from The Wise Man’s Fear
“Don’t worry when I fight with you, worry when I stop because it means there’s nothing left for us to fight for.”
“I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.”
― Angelita Lim
“I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will be.”
“When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.”
― When Harry Met Sally
“If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets. ”
― Haruki Murakami
“A strong relationship requires choosing to love each other, even in those moments when you struggle to like each other.”
“Love is being stupid together.”
― Paul Valery
“A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. ”
― Mignon McLaughlin
“You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”
― Oscar Wilde
“You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.”
― Gone With the Wind
keeping-a-relationship-alive quotes: part 2
“Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.”
― Franklin P. Jones
“When I want to smile, I know exactly what to do, I just close my eyes and I think of you.”
“This thing about you that you think is your flaw – it’s the reason I’m falling in love with you.”
― Colleen Hoover, Slammed
“A great relationship is about two things. First, appreciating the similarities, and second, respecting the differences.”
“Falling in love is like getting hit by a truck and yet not being mortally wounded. just sick to your stomach, high one minute, low the next. Starving hungry but unable to eat. hot, cold, forever horny, full of hope and enthusiasm, with momentary depressions that wipe you out. It is also not being able to remove the smile from your face, loving life with a mad passionate intensity, and feeling ten years younger. Love does not appear with any warning signs. You fall into it as if pushed from a high diving board. No time to think about what’s happening. It’s inevitable. An event you can’t control. A crazy, heart-stopping, roller-coaster ride that just has to take its course.”
― Jackie Collins, Lucky
“It’s more like you meet someone, and you fall in love, and you hope that that person is the one—and then at some point, you have to put down your chips. You just have to make a commitment and hope that you’re right.”
― Rainbow Rowell, Landline
“The bottom line is that we never fall for the person we’re supposed to.”
― Jodi Picoult, My Sister’s Keeper
“Assumptions are the termites of relationships.”
― Henry Winkler
“Falling in love is easy. Falling in love with the same person repeatedly is extraordinary.”
― Crystal Woods, Write Like No One Is Reading
“Most of all, I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.”
― Dirty Dancing
“Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others and the delight in the recognition.”
― Alexander Smith
“It will never be perfect. Make it work.”
Have you grabbed your free resource yet?My free resource, Intimate Q&A, gives you access to a great couples exercise that helps you keep your emotional and sexual relationship alive.
Download the resource and you also get instant get access to my, deeply appreciated, weekly newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
quotes to spark romance: part 3
“Sometimes you break your heart in the right way, if you know what I mean. ”
― Gregory David Roberts
“Falling in love is great. It colors your whole world and makes your days inspiring. But for some reason, some people find it too scary. They decided it’s to better hold that part of their feelings.”
― Ces Peta
“So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me… everyday.”
― The Notebook
“A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences. ”
― Dave Meurer
“You will never age for me, nor fade, nor die.”
― Shakespeare In Love
“If you can’t get someone off your mind, it’s because your mind always knows what your heart is thinking.”
“Speak to me: I will spend my lifetime trying to understand you.”
― Kamand Kojouri
“A relationship is like a house. When a lightbulb burns out you do not go and buy a new house, you fix the light bulb.”
“In order to be happy oneself it is necessary to make at least one other person happy.”
― Theodor Reik
“Do what you did in the beginning of a relationship and there won’t be an end. ”
“A great relationship doesn’t happen because of the love you had in the beginning, but how well you continue building love until the end.”
Hard times and good times make up strong, solid relationships and marriages. Reading keeping a relationship alive quotes can be a great way to get yourself and your partner through the hard times. Because when you get past the tough stuff – you’re out on the other side – and romance is waiting.
103 Relationship Quotes to Reignite Your Love — Best Life
Even if you and your significant other are in a great place, sending them a sweet remark is the perfect way to remind them just how special they are to you. Sometimes a romantic relationship quote is all it takes to reignite that spark. So, whether you're looking to rekindle a flame or keep the fire burning bright, consider sharing these quotes about relationships with your sweetheart.
READ THIS NEXT: 134 Good Morning Messages for Her: Love Notes, Quotes, and Texts.Cute Relationship QuotesShutterstock / Dean Drobot
- "Let's, let's stay together."
—Al Green, from "Let's Stay Together"
- "Having someone wonder where you are when you don't come home at night is a very old human need."
- "We're often afraid of being vulnerable, but vulnerability creates genuine connection."
- "We are most alive when we're in love."
- "In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine."
- "The simple lack of her is more to me than others' presence."
- "Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust and hostility to evaporate. "
- "I think we dream so we don't have to be apart for so long. If we're in each other's dreams, we can be together all the time."
—A.A. Milne, from Winnie-the-Pooh
- "You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly."
- "A successful relationship requires falling in love multiple times, but always with the same person."
- "Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation." —Oscar Wilde
- "Trust in a relationship is very crucial. Without trust, a relationship cannot last as a healthy and happy bond."
- "Sexiness wears thin after a while and beauty fades, but to be married to a man who makes you laugh every day, ah, now that's a real treat."
- "True love stories never have endings. "
- "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies."
- "I would rather share one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone."
—J.R.R. Tolkien, from The Fellowship of the Ring
- "The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
- "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
- "A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."
- "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."
- "Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye."
—H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- "Love cures people—both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it. "
- "Absence sharpens love, presence strengthens it."
- "Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow."
- "When you cultivate quality relationships, not only do you feel better and help your friends feel better, but you contribute to an increase of joy, love, and peace in the world."
- "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."
—Harry (Billy Crystal), from When Harry Met Sally
- "True love is not a hide-and-seek game; in true love, both lovers seek each other."
—Michael Bassey Johnson
- "You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear."
- "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. "
- "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in."
—Morrie Schwartz, from Tuesdays with Morrie
- "At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
- "Who, being loved, is poor?"
- "Love is totally nonsensical. But we have to keep doing it or else we're lost and love is dead, and humanity should just pack it in. Because love is the best thing we do."
—Ted (Josh Radnor), from How I Met Your Mother
- "A loving heart is the truest wisdom."
- "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness."
- "Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time."
- "Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need to fall back together. "
- "Love alone can rekindle life."
—Henri Frederic Amiel
- "A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."
- "Love is a game that two can play and both can win."
- "To know when to go away and when to come closer is the key to any lasting relationship."
—Doménico Cieri Estrada
- "Love doesn't make the world go around. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
—Franklin P. Jones
- "To get the full value of joy, you must have someone to divide it with."
- "Souls tend to go back to who feels like home."
- "Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction."
—Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- "I love her, and it is the beginning of everything. "
—F. Scott Fitzgerald
- "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever."
- "In my opinion, the best thing you can do is find someone who loves you for exactly what you are. Good mood, bad mood, ugly, pretty, handsome, what have you."
—Mac (J.K. Simmons), from Juno
- "I love you—I am at rest with you—I have come home."
—Dorothy L. Sayers
- "Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
- "Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness."
—Paul (George Peppard), from Breakfast at Tiffany's
- "It is better to love wisely, no doubt: but to love foolishly is better than not to be able to love at all."
—William Makepeace Thackeray, from Vanity Fair
READ THIS NEXT: 198 I Love You Quotes to Share With Someone Special. ae0fcc31ae342fd3a1346ebb1f342fcbInspirational Relationship Quotes About LoveShutterstock / Surkov Vladimir
- "The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed."
- "It is not time or opportunity that is to determine intimacy;—it is disposition alone. Seven years would be insufficient to make some people acquainted with each other, and seven days are more than enough for others."
—Jane Austen, from Sense & Sensibility
- "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."
- "Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence."
- "We humans definitely need other people to keep us human."
—Terry Pratchett, from The Shepherd's Crown
- "Love starts as a feeling, but to continue is a choice. And I find myself choosing you, more and more every day."
- "A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other."
- "Age does not protect you from love. But love, to some extent, protects you from age."
- "The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it."
—Nicholas Sparks, from At First Sight
- "One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life. That word is love."
- "Only when your love for someone exceeds your need for them do you have a shot at a genuine relationship together."
- "The ultimate test of a relationship is to disagree but to hold hands."
- "Our soul mate is the one who makes life come to life."
- "Truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
- "Relationships, marriages are ruined where one person continues to learn, develop and grow and the other person stands still."
- "A loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself—to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love himself, to love being loved. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart."
—Leo F. Buscaglia
- "You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity."
- "There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved."
- "Anyone can love a thing because. That's as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But to love something despite. To know the flaws and love them too. That is rare and pure and perfect.
Patrick Rothfuss, from The Wise Man's Fear
- "Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind / And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind."
—William Shakespeare, from A Midsummer Night's Dream
- "True love is your soul's recognition of its counterpart in another."
—John (Owen Wilson), from Wedding Crashers
- "Love involves a peculiar unfathomable combination of understanding and misunderstanding."
- "Forgiveness is the oil of all relationships."
- "If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around."
—David (Hugh Grant), from Love, Actually
- "Assumptions are the termites of relationships."
- "Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. "
- "You're more likely to talk about nothing than something. But I just want to say that all this nothing has meant more to me than so many somethings."
—Kathleen (Meg Ryan), from You've Got Mail
- "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality."
- "Love is a two-way street constantly under construction."
- "Maybe you don't need the whole world to love you. Maybe you just need one person."
—Kermit the Frog
- "Nobody has ever measured—not even poets—how much love the human heart can hold."
- "The joy of life is variety; the tenderest love requires to be rekindled by intervals of absence."
- "The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love. "
- "Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence."
—Vincent Van Gogh
- "Never love anybody who treats you like you're ordinary."
- "Happily ever after is not a fairy tale—it's a choice."
- "We cannot be sensitive to pleasure without being more sensitive to pain."
- "Deep in your wounds are seeds, waiting to grow beautiful flowers."
- "Don't try to be something to everyone. Be everything to someone."
- "Never love something so much that you can't let go of it."
- "Relationships end too soon because people stop putting in the same effort to keep you, as they did to win you."
- "For the two of us, home isn't a place. It is a person. And we are finally home. "
—Stephanie Perkins, from Anna and the French Kiss
- "Love is like the wind. You can't see it, but you can feel it."
—Nicholas Sparks, from A Walk to Remember
- "We love the things we love for what they are."
- "Far too many people are looking for the right person, instead of trying to be the right person."
- "The times may have changed, but the people are still the same. We're still looking for love, and that will always be our struggle as human beings."
- "To be fully seen by somebody, then, and be loved anyhow—this is a human offering that can border on miraculous."
—Elizabeth Gilbert, from Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage
- "Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star. "
- "And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make…"
—The Beatles, from "The End"
- "We are asleep until we fall in love."
—Leo Tolstoy, from War and Peace
- "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."
—Victor Hugo, from Les Misérables
Quotes about relationships - sayings and statuses with meaning
Relationships are a constant and painstaking work. And if you do not work on them, you can lose everything. This is proved by quotes about relationships, a selection of which we have prepared for you. Wise sayings with meaning will help you understand yourself and your partner, teach you how to prioritize relationships and understand their essence.
Meaningful relationship quotes
The cooling of relations between people arises as a result of friction between them. And what do you say to that, physics?
Stanislav Jerzy Lec
In any stable relationship, someone owes something to someone. Just when a person is in love, he fulfills all these “must” voluntarily and with pleasure.
Stroke each other against "wool" and you will understand the true meaning of your relationship.
In a confined space, human relationships tend to deteriorate.
The perfect relationship tastes and smells like rainwater.
A normal person does not continue a relationship in which he is not respected. However, he won't even start them.
If you want to spoil the relationship, start sorting it out.
If you live for yourself, everyone else will be happy. And if you plow for the sake of someone, expecting gratitude, you yourself will be unhappy and you will not wait for “thank you”.
The worst thing that can happen after a quarrel is silence.
There's got to be a pepper in a relationship.
The relationship between a man and a woman is one of the most mysterious and at the same time beautiful phenomena. And no matter how much a person tries to express in one phrase the whole variety of love manifestations, it is possible to cover them only partially. Statuses, statements and quotes about relationships are an attempt to find your attitude and your role in this phenomenon. Therefore, the experience of generations, accumulated and presented in these phrases with meaning, will not be superfluous. nine0003
And there is also the experience of scientists, they are also interested in the relationship of the sexes. For example, we found out what words make a profile on a social network attractive to the opposite sex.
Wise sayings about relationships
True relationships do not prevent communication with relatives.
Relationships help build trust. And with trust comes loyalty.
Better to bear the cross of unrequited love than to waste yourself on someone whose heart is not free.
At some intervals in every partnership there is a need to dot the “and”.
The most bitter thing that could happen to them happened: they were simply bored with each other.
People tend to abuse their kind attitude towards themselves, they willingly offend their loved ones, especially when they are sure that they will receive forgiveness and that they will not even have to ask for it. nine0013 George Sand
Even if you love someone, it doesn't mean that getting along with that person is easy.
The most joyless kind of relationship is to sort it out.
The path to creating a truly loving relationship is not always smooth. It's never without problems.
Feelings are a fire of emotions. It burns - it's nice, it burns out - you blow off the ashes and you live on. nine0013 Guzel Yakhina
Many say that in order to have inspiration for life and the ability to implement new plans and intentions, it is worth falling in love. But here it is worth considering the fact that relationships are also the ability to sacrifice for the sake of another. Selfishness in this matter is harmful. This is proved by the statuses and quotes about relationships presented here.
Quotes about the meaning of relationships
Relationships, whatever they may be, are always built on feeling, on love, on needs, and not on fear. Only slavery is built on fear. nine0013 Roman Khoroshev
Relationships are such a complicated thing that outsiders should not interfere and give out all sorts of smart advice.
The more things you can't tell the person directly, the less sense your relationship has.
A toxic relationship takes a lot of energy. Tension and conflict drain strength, good attitude and the opportunity to be yourself inspire and energize. nine0013 Susan Forward
Love relationships are rarely easy.
Nicole de Buron
The most important thing in a happy relationship is the ability to give in. If someone does not want to pacify their ego, then such an alliance will not last long.
All relationships are difficult. Like in music: sometimes you get harmony, and sometimes cacophony.
Human relationships are not endless, but this does not invalidate the fact that they existed in the past. nine0013 Irvin Yalom
Which is better? A proven reliable partner-friend, even if not too interesting and not desirable, than loneliness and the search for unknown new relationships?
Relationships are always the work of two people doing their common work.
We advise you to read wise quotes about love.
By the way, these sayings and quotes about relationships can also be considered as wise advice that can help you change your relationship with your loved one for the better. The main thing is to try to understand their meaning, to have a desire to change for the better and work on yourself. nine0003
Statuses about relationships with meaning
Expectations are the killer of relationships.
Sincerity in human relations is the main thing.
Nothing spoils a relationship like unfulfilled expectations.
There is no good relationship without trust.
When you meet someone special, you immediately know it. Real relationships cannot be pushed, they immediately go without tension. nine0003
You can't judge other people's relationships if they differ from your ideas.
You can't build relationships on deceit.
Relationships require constant care, perseverance and attention. But if neither side wants to bother with it, why shouldn't the relationship wither away?
Before starting a new relationship, you need to complete the old ones, otherwise life will get tangled up in such a tangle that it will never be unraveled. nine0003
We are all broken. The most important thing is to find a person whose fragments match yours.
Almost all of the statements presented here teach that both people should work on the relationship and treat each other with love and respect. Communication must be sincere. Short quotes about relationships make it clear that everything valuable in life is given by hard work. Long-term alliances that seem ideal from the outside are the result of the work of both partners.
Good relationships - short quotes
How stupid human relations are, how much work and effort you have to invest to get the most modest return. And how easy it is to destroy everything.
In harmonious relationships, there is always a third extra.
Human relationships are more complicated than any maze.
You cannot have good relationships with others until you have made peace with yourself.
Relationships are not 50/50, they are 100/100. nine0003
Not working? Fix it. Break. Never mind. We don't abandon those we love. Stay. Fix it.
I don't think I have relationship problems, I just don't like people.
In a relationship with a man, the main thing is trust. And know the password from his phone.
The dot in the relationship is a bold cross.
What's the point of discussing a relationship that's long gone? nine0003
You must like beautiful and wise love parables.
And sayings about relationships can teach us that not a single person on our life path has been met by us uselessly. We learn something important from every relationship. Someone tests us, someone uses and teaches a lesson, someone helps to gain new skills, and someone makes us better and this is the most valuable thing.
Statements about love and relationships
Tolerable relationships are more likely to be demolished than to be overhauled.
A happy relationship doesn't depend on how compatible you are, but on how well you deal with your differences.
A person you can't understand is more interesting than a person you can read like an open book.
You are a neat person, but people are not things. And you can not arrange them in their places, in accordance only with your convenience. nine0003
Relationships are like gears. Over time, they lose their original luster and wear out, maybe even break. But if you take care of the mechanism, the gears grind and work even more smoothly.
In a relationship, dialogue is always better than a monologue.
Relationships without responsibility and awareness of it, it's just a hobby, or even worse - a habit.
Relationships are not rubber - they do not need to be stretched. nine0003
Relationships can be modeled, the main thing in this direction is to maneuver correctly with your mind.
Not every relationship has to end in marriage.
Another thing to remember is that in a relationship you get what you give. And beautiful statuses about relationships with meaning confirm this. Do not expect that in response to whims, accusations and insults, you will receive smiles, hugs and declarations of love. If you want understanding, try to understand yourself. Everything comes back - this is a simple formula that works at all times. nine0003
We recommend reading proverbs and sayings about love.
We hope that you liked short quotes about relationships with meaning, and you were able to learn something interesting and useful for yourself from these statements. After all, we all often look for evidence that they love us, and whether the feeling is real. I would like to believe that statements about relationships at least a little helped you understand this issue.
Best love and relationship quotes
nine0013 Irina Balmanzhi
What is love? What is the secret to strong marriages? How to maintain good relationships in the family? We publish quotes that will help answer these and other important questions.
Love is a state when you receive by giving.
Generosity is one of the forms of manifestation of love that should be developed in oneself, trained all the time.
Love is a basic human need. Everything that a person does in life, except for what is aimed at physical survival, he does in the name of love.
Marriage is a continuous learning and you will have to constantly take the exam in real time.
Besides love, all reasons for starting or maintaining a family are based on fear. nine0003
Both men and women strive to love and wait for love, but they speak about it in different languages.
Love never asks for anything, it always gives. Love suffers, but is not offended and never takes revenge.
I know that nothing is impossible for pure love.
Love based on the kindness of those you love is not true love, but a selfish transaction; true love is modest and does not require an answer. Love is the greatest force in the world, but it is difficult to imagine anything more modest than love.
Spiritual relationships are much more valuable and more important than physical relationships. Physical relationships outside of spiritual ones are the same as a body devoid of a soul.
The only worthy qualities of marriage are mutual love and harmony.
Love is a vessel that contains both security and adventure. nine0003
We expect from love an incredible experience that will allow us to rise above the routine of everyday life.
Love is born within us and is a product of the imagination, a creative act designed to satisfy our deepest aspirations, desires and dreams; it helps us to change and be transformed.
In an effort to control the risks associated with unbridled infatuation and passion, you are slowly killing this passion. This is how the boredom of modern marriage is born.
Free space is necessary to maintain eroticism in a relationship.
Reality is so changeable that you need to have a fair amount of self-confidence to consider a relationship absolutely reliable. nine0003
Love is the most transformative force we know.
Love can bring your dream back to life. Scientists have managed to register how the manifestation of love literally brings the dead brain matter back to life.
By loving others you restore them. By loving yourself, you restore yourself, revive your hopes and dreams.
Love gives hope. Hope offers opportunity. Opportunity creates the conditions for success.
To love means to live passionately and purposefully.
No plan, no strategy, no money can take the place of kindness and empathy. Love changes everything around. Nothing can change the situation so drastically as love. nine0003
The more you love, the more you succeed. There's nothing you can do about it. By loving, you change your future possibilities in spite of fear and pain.
People with high self-esteem give love first, without worrying about whether it will be reciprocated.
Love for yourself and love for people are inseparable, they are two sides of the same coin. nine0003
Instead of looking for flaws and weaknesses, highlight those traits that you admire and appreciate, and treat those close to you with the love and respect they deserve.
By cultivating love within you, you strengthen the energy that allows you to remain strong and wise in the face of heartbreak, illness, and change.
Love your loved ones: sincere love and devotion nourish our vitality and immunity like nothing else.
Just as oil is the concentrated essence of a plant, love is the concentrated essence of human nature. nine0003
No matter what you experience, never forget that one of the greatest joys of life is to feel someone's care, love and attention.
Married couples who have lived happily together all their lives have something in common - the ratio of positive and negative assessments of each other. Five to one. Therefore, there should be five times more approvals than criticisms. Support, don't scold. nine0003
Good teachers and happy couples know one important thing. In order for students and spouses to perform at their best, you need to see the best in them and expect the best from them.
People who do not know the care and attention of loved ones are characterized by unpredictable behavior, a narrow positive emotional range, often get divorced, change their spouse and suddenly change jobs.