Quotes about being the best version of yourself
65 Best Self-Improvement Quotes To Be The Best Version Of Yourself
The first step towards self improvement is to build up your will to manifest the change.
You have most probably seen famous self-improvement quotes being reiterated at places of excellence. Quotes are an essential step towards making a change in life towards your self improvement for something noble.
Having the self knowledge to drive change is one of the first sources that lead you to become superior to your former self. People always strive to look for an easy route, but that is seldom possible in life. The way to self improvement is to work on yourself, the article below has many ideas on how we can achieve this. Quotes about working on yourself allow you to strive beyond the limits of stagnant personal development.
If you find the self improvement quotes amusing, check out self-reflection quotes and [focus on yourself quotes] to know more things about self change.
Quotes On Self Improvement For A Superior Life
No one can ignore the much needed growth of mind and self that can take place through self improvement ideas. In this section you will find quotes that will help you do better for yourself.
1. “In the realm of ideas everything depends on enthusiasm, in the real world all rests on perseverance.”
‒ Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe.
2. “There's nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.”
‒ Ernest Hemingway.
3. “As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world - that is the myth of the atomic age - as in being able to remake ourselves.”
‒ Mahatma Gandhi.
4. “Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive!”
‒ Matt Cameron.
5. “Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself.”
‒ William Faulkner.
6. “You are essentially who you create yourself to be and all that occurs in your life is the result of your own making.”
‒ Stephen Richards.
7. “Make the most of yourself, for that is all there is of you.”
‒ Ralph Waldo Emerson.
8. “The only time you fail is when you fall down and stay down.”
‒ Stephen Richards.
9. “Given the choice between the experience of pain and nothing, I would choose pain.”
‒ William Faulkner, ‘The Wild Palms’.
10. “Any idea, plan, or purpose may be placed in the mind through repetition of thought.”
‒ Napoleon Hill.
11. “The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change.”
‒ Carl R Rogers.
12. “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”
‒ Eleanor Roosevelt, ‘You Learn By Living: Eleven Keys For A More Fulfilling Life’.
13. “Recognizing that you are not where you want to be is a starting point to begin changing your life.”
‒ Deborah Day.
14. “We must have courage to bet on our ideas, to take the calculated risk, and to act. Everyday living requires courage if life is to be effective and bring happiness. ”
‒ Maxwell Maltz.
15. “When you stop living your life based on what others think of you real life begins. At that moment, you will finally see the door of self acceptance opened.”
‒ Shannon L. Alder.
16. “Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them.”
‒ Albert Einstein.
17. “Formal education will make you a living; self-education will make you a fortune.”
‒ Jim Rohn.
18. “There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self.”
‒ Aldous Huxley.
19. “Be wiser than other people if you can; but do not tell them so.”
‒ Dale Carnegie.
20. “We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are.”
‒ Oprah Winfrey.
21. “Employ your time in improving yourself by other men’s writings so that you shall come easily by what others have laboured hard for.”
22. “Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong. ”
‒ Ella Fitzgerald.
23. “Manifesting is a lot like making a cake. The things needed are supplied by you, the mixing is done by your mind and the baking is done in the oven of the universe.”
‒ Stephen Richards, ‘Think Your Way To Success’.
24. “It is never too late to be who you might have been.”
‒ George Eliot.
25. “If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.”
‒ Maya Angelou.
Quotes On Self Improvement About Personal Growth
All of us try to be an improved person, so every day it is important to go through some self improvement quotes. Here you will find quotes on self improvement and work on yourself quotes to stick on your walls and go through every day.
26. “The safest principle through life, instead of reforming others, is to set about perfecting yourself.”
‒ B R Haydon.
27. “Change is your friend not your foe, change is a brilliant opportunity to grow.”
‒ Simon T. Bailey.
28. “Successful people do whatever it takes to get the job done, whether or not they feel like it.”
‒ Jeff Olson, ‘The Slight Edge’.
30. “Look within, for within is the wellspring of virtue, which will not cease flowing, if you cease not from digging.”
‒ Marcus Aurelius.
31. “Self improvement is the name of the game, and your primary objective is to strengthen yourself, not to destroy an opponent.”
‒ Maxwell Maltz.
32. “Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it's holy ground. There's no greater investment.”
‒ Stephen Cove.
33. “No matter who you are, no matter what you did, no matter where you've come from, you can always change, become a better version of yourself.”
34. “I want to grow. I want to be better. You Grow. We all grow. We're made to grow. You either evolve or you disappear.”
‒ Tupac Shakur.
35. “Instead of writing down what you’re going to do (chances are you’ve been doing that your whole adult life anyway, and it doesn’t make you any better at doing them), write down at the end of the day what you did do that day. ”
‒ Jeff Olson.
36. “One must not hold one's self so divine as to be unwilling occasionally to make improvements in one's creations.”
‒ Ludwig van Beethoven.
37. “If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin.”
‒ Ivan Turgenev.
38. “Synchronizing mind and body is not a concept or a random technique someone thought up for self-improvement. Rather, it is a basic principle of how to be a human being.”
‒ Chögyam Trungpa.
39. “Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experiences that reveals the human spirit.”
‒ E.E. Cummings.
40. “The health of your brain is much more about your actions than your age.”
‒ Dr. Daniel Amen.
41. “Work on yourself more than you do on your job.”
‒ Jim Rohn.
42. “Be master of your petty annoyances and conserve your energies for the big, worthwhile things. It isn’t the mountain ahead that wears you out—it’s the grain of sand in your shoe. ”
‒ Robert Service.
43. “It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.”
‒ Bill Gates.
44. “Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better.”
‒ Jim Rohn.
45. “We see the world as 'we' are, not as 'it' is; because it is the 'I' behind the 'eye' that does the seeing.”
‒ Anais Nin.
46. “They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom.”
47. “We all need people who will give us feedback. That’s how we improve.”
‒ Bill Gates.
48. “Growth is actually contagious, so if you want to reach your goals, you’ve got to get around people who are going in the same direction you want to be going, and you will catch the success.”
‒ Henry Cloud.
49. “Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything.”
‒ George Bernard Shaw.
50. “Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.”
‒ A. P. J. Abdul Kalam.
51. “Improvement starts within you and is dependent on your own efforts. So, make the effort.”
‒ Remez Sasson.
52. “Repeat anything often enough and it will start to become you.”
‒ Tom Hopkins.
53. “What are the aims which are at the same time duties? They are perfecting of ourselves, the happiness of others.”
‒ Immanuel Kant.
54. “The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.”
‒ Ernest Hemingway, ‘Men Without Women’.
55. “Difficulties are just things to overcome, after all”.
‒ Ernest Shackleton.
Self Improvement Quotes From Successful People
Are you looking for that one 'focus on yourself quote' for your followers and for your side hustle? In this collection you will find all funny self-improvement quotes and effective self improvement quotes to become a person higher than you know.
56. “Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently. ”
‒ Henry Ford.
57. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
‒ Steve Jobs.
58. “If you can't tolerate critics, don't do anything new or interesting.”
‒ Jeff Bezos.
59. “Persistence is very important. You should not give up unless you are forced to give up.”
‒ Elon Musk.
60. “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.”
‒ Barack Obama.
61. “Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.”
‒ Michelle Obama, ‘Oregon State University Commencement Address’.
62. “You don't learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.”
‒ Richard Branson.
63. “The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that is changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks. ”
‒ Mark Zuckerberg.
64. “Today is hard, tomorrow is harder, but the day after tomorrow is beautiful.”
‒ Jack Ma.
65. “It’s very hard to fail completely if you aim high enough.”
‒ Larry Page.
Here at Kidadl, we have carefully created lots of interesting family-friendly quotes for everyone to enjoy! If you liked our suggestions for self improvement quotes then why not take a look at self-awareness quotes or find yourself quotes.
15 Quotes Compelling You To Become The Best Version Of Yourself
It is believed that everybody has a unique talent. It is not just mere luck that lands some people on a bed of roses and some on the streets. Now, there could be some genuine reason for you not being able to do what you dearly wished to at some point in your life but if that is the case with your entire life, you are surely doing something wrong.
There will always be someone better than you in every aspect of life so try and figure out what exactly is your special talent. It could sound like a stupid talent to many because for them that talent has not yet evolved or seen in many people. So you see, if no human is the same, then we are all unique. So, how can one's talents be the same?
Similarly, do you think that more than half of the graduates in India really wants to become engineers, doctors or lawyers? Clearly they don't, but they are still struggling in a field they are not naturally meant to be in. This casues a lot of problems and leads to various insecurities.
You want to know the path? Just ‘Be yourself'. That is the path. Do not fake. Be Yourself. That's it.
1. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
― Oscar Wilde
© New York Post
2. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”
― Bernard M. Baruch
3. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. “If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.”
― Frank Zappa
© Ultimate Classic Rock
5. “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself.”
― Harvey Fierstein
6. “When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everyone will respect you.”
― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching
© The Book of Life
7. “Make the most of yourself....for that is all there is of you.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. “Never complain, never explain. Resist the temptation to defend yourself or make excuses.”
― Brian Tracy
© You Be Relentless
9. “You are unique.You have different talents and abilities. You don't have to always follow in the footsteps of others. And most important, you should always remind yourself that you don't have to do what everyone else is doing and have a responsibility to develop the talents you have been given.”
― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
10. “Sometimes you have to lose all you have to find out who you truly are.”
― Roy T. Bennett, The Light in the Heart
11. “The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position.”
― Leo Buscaglia
© Living Through Death
12. “The more you try to crush your true nature, the more it will control you. Be what you are. No one who really loves you will stop.”
― Cassandra Clare, City of Fallen Angels
© Urban Fantasy Wiki - Fandom
13. “You can't be yourself within jealousy.”
― Toba Beta, Master of Stupidity
© daily quoted
14. “Nothing can be more hurtful to your heart than betraying yourself.”
― Roy T. Bennett
15. “Decide what you want to be....
Pay the Price ...
And be what you want to be.”
― John A. Widtsoe, In a Sunlit Land
© Temple Study
Quotes from the book “Be the best version of yourself. How Ordinary People Become Extraordinary”Quotes from the book “Be the best version of yourself. How Ordinary People Become Exceptional by Dan Waldschmidt📚 - Best Aphorisms, Sayings and Catchphrases - MyBook.
What to choose
👌 Paid books
🎙 Top Audiobook
🎙 Loads its bindings
👌 Basic books
❤️ Top books
🎙 Top Audiobook
🎙 Make up your podcast
- Foreign Psychology
- ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐arn the best version of yourself. How Ordinary People Become Great
- Book quotes
Success is not what you do, but what you are. nine0003
November 18, 2018
Letting go of excuses means taking responsibility for all aspects of your life and creating a future you can be proud of.
November 19, 2018
Success is not what you do, but what you are.
February 3, 2015
To be truly successful means to be different from others.
November 8, 2018
Most successful people are ordinary people doing extraordinary things. That is the secret of their success.
November 7, 2018
Courage is what helps an ordinary person to become extraordinary. Courage will allow you to achieve incredible success.
December 10, 2018
The more you fight, the more you win.
November 23, 2018
They are not afraid to take risks. They are disciplined. They are generous. They know how to get along with people. nine0003
November 12, 2018
Making mistakes opens up new possibilities.
December 29, 2018
Only you know your true potential.
November 15, 2018
Read the book: “Be the best version of yourself. How Ordinary People Become Great
About the project
What is MyBook
to copyright holders
Give a subscription
How to Pay Gift Code
Library for Companies
Publish your book
Quotes from Dan Waldschmidt's book "Be the best version of yourself. How ordinary people become extraordinary"
It is said that in times of crisis, people look for additional motivation so as not to despair and make a new breakthrough. Today's book is exactly in this series - hundreds of kicks in the ass to the prostratinating individual in the form of other people's inspiring stories.
How are you you will see from the list of quotes below, "Be the best version of yourself" is directly gushing out with calls to action. If not completely, then very significantly the work of Dan Waldschmidt consists of direct appeals to the reader, in order to encourage him start/stop doing something. nine0003
You can give up or continue to slowly go towards your goal, step by step.
You can justify your shortcomings or take responsibility for achieving outstanding results.
The choice is ours :)
you really lose if you give up. But you will succeed if you go all the way.
Success feels like failure until you cross the finish line.
Bringing things to the end is that trait, that quality, by developing which everyone can become a truly outstanding person. nine0003
Narrow vision and petty thinking will not help your mission and further work. They will hold you back, making you question your purpose and passion. passion.
You may be called crazy and obsessed, a fanatic. But such were many amazing people in history.
Burning eyes, obsession with business is what makes us exceptional.
The impressive list of tips below deserves to be printed out and hung on the wall :)
Make time for others.
Tell us about your best idea.
Do not be offended by trifles.
Remember the good times.
Decide that caring is more important than winning.
Inspire others discreetly.
Take care of your health consciously.
Welcome different points of view.
Don't go to bed angry.
Anticipate the success of others.
Appreciate your own time.
Ask others to "pay up front."
Write friendly letters. nine0167 Offer free help.
Worry less about being right.
Do good deeds with good intentions.
Solve problems together.
Review your actions ruthlessly.
Put in as much effort as you would like to receive in return.
Set a good example.
Serve with dinner or dessert.
Learn from everyone.
Celebrate small victories.
Let life take its course. nine0167 Make big plans for those around you.
Rejoice in the success of others.
Find answers to your questions.
Work on your weaknesses.
Instead of "no", say "no thanks".
Let others get attention.
Listen with your eyes.
Say what you think.
Protect your friends.
Do not overfill your patience.
Think about your goals.
Don't Stop Halfway
Do something outstanding.
Think with your head.
Put in more effort.
Ask for help.
Tell the truth.
Decide not to be angry.
Explore new ideas.
Manage your talents more effectively.
Slow down (for a couple of minutes).
Chase your goals every day.
Make a list of your current tasks.
Feed your enthusiasm.
Get rid of passive aggression
Pay attention to communication.
Moderate your selfishness.
Ease the suffering of others.
Imagine the possibilities.
Do everything with full dedication.
Be a mentor.
Accept failure with dignity.
Allow yourself to be vulnerable.
Decide to be optimistic.
Ask more questions.
Read the new biography.
Pay attention to the little things. nine0167 Be a friend.
Do manual labor.
Show off the accomplishments of others.
Share more often.
Come up with a dream.
Get up an hour earlier.
Write down your thoughts.
Apologize more often.
Keep the strength of the spirit.
Put yourself in tough conditions.
Cry when you are in pain.
Set a goal every day.
Finish what you started.
Be admired by others.
Create what is missing. nine0167 Be persistent before the blows of fate.
Shaking hands, look into the eyes.
Look for virtue in others.
Try something new.
Listen to criticism of you.
Improve your financial situation.
Do charity work.
Teach what you know.
Speak your mind when it's hard to do so.
Take care of others.
Stop defending yourself.
Get started today. nine0167 Fight mediocrity.
Laugh at life.
Go to bed tired.
Ask what you can improve.
Give flowers to strangers.
Hold the elevator door.
Praise good ideas.
Manage your time more efficiently.
Stop playing politics.
Plan your success.
Become an expert.
Pay more for quality.nine0002 Say "thank you".
Forgive past mistakes.
Learn from your mistakes.
Be less afraid.
Be open to inspiration.
Yes, reading everything in one sitting is not easy, but it's worth it. I'll re-read it again.
each day, dozens of times a day, you choose how to respond to life. You constantly making a choice - to follow what you consider the most important, or make excuses and run away from making difficult decisions. In questions career, relationships, health and life. nine0003
This statement 100% confirms my point of view.
Grant chose to be extraordinary. After all, this way of thinking is a question choice. The choice to move from self-pity and excuses to enthusiasm and purpose.
A certain Grant well done. Extraordinary is a choice in favor of enthusiasm and purposefulness.
Extraordinary. Not ordinary, but beyond ordinary.
But where does the extraordinary come from? It starts with you - perhaps the most ordinary person doing ordinary work on an ordinary day. A person who does not have special advantages or extraordinary skills that cannot be replicated. A man without a big bank account. Completely ordinary. nine0167 And so this man decides to do something beyond the usual. To be someone beyond the ordinary. Bring more value. And not just once, but day after day.
And one day, people around him, looking at him, notice that the word "ordinary" is no longer suitable to describe the person that you have become. For the deed you've done. Shaking their heads, they note that what they have seen is extraordinary. Because it is. And because you have become so.
That's where the extraordinary comes from. Out of reluctance to settle for the ordinary. Out of vigilance. Out of obsession. Without conditions. With only one adamant desire to become better. nine0168
So at least it's more fun!Be purposeful. Consciously Plan to Impact Life other people. Try your best to be generous and reasonable. Not wait for someone to stumble and fall to rush to his aid. Look around and actively encourage those who may be suffering silently.
A lot of good and kind, correct advice.
Love your job.
Love the people around you.
Love what changes the world for the better. nine0167 Always love more than seems necessary.
Love - a powerful reducing agent. By loving others, you restore them. Loving yourself, you restore yourself, revive your hopes and dreams. Scientists also found a direct link between love and immune health body systems. Love enhances a person's ability to heal your body and mind.
I will not argue, somehow it is :)
Get rid of the negative, force yourself to think positively. nine0003
No matter how rude the word “force” may seem in this context, Dan is right - here you have to be really decisive, you need to force yourself to drive into your neck all the depressing and dark thoughts that, in difficult times, now and then climb into your head.Get started right away. Activity destroys fear. Take action. Do something. The more the better
Do something. Keep doing it, keep doing it. Activity is creation, it is the main enemy of degradation. nine0003
Control the senses. Do not give in to momentary emotions. Consciously subdue fear, which the brain produces to save life.
Keep Calm and Do Your ThingMaintain optimal brain performance. Take care of yourself by highlighting enough time for rest and reducing stress to excess hormone cortisol has not caused irreparable harm to your body.
Freddy Chapman learned to control his mind, thinking and fears. You are also capable of it. What do you do, how far do you go, how far do you everything succeeds, what you achieve is all the result of your ability control your mind, your thoughts. nine0167 As the simple truth says:
What you think about most often becomes what you become.
Yes, we create ourselves. Our thoughts create us, we are who we see ourselves to be. It is very important to control your thoughts, consciousness. It's all in my head and it's true.
Everything is never what it seems.
Visibility deceptive. Your perception is different from reality. What you see should not be taken for granted. After all, being deceived, you are unreasonable respond to signals processed by the brain. nine0003
Of course. Everyone has their own, exceptional and unique world in their head :)Our deepest fear is not that we are inferior, but that that we are afraid of appearing too strong. It is our light, not darkness scare us the most
you think fear is protecting you. No, he makes a man out of you, not able to act and take risks. And without it you will not achieve Extraordinary Peaks
But to be afraid, in fact, there is nothing! nine0003Write down everything and read it. Recording great events is very effective method of developing generosity. You seem to be documenting your experience. And what can motivate better than a reminder of the joy of previous victories? By writing down all the positive moments of life, you create a barrier between your fears and reality. Here, on paper, everything is written black on white.
How many papers have already been written off .. And how much is still to come!?Stop fussing; slow down. in turmoil days, most of us are so anxious and annoyed that we rarely pause to see things as they are, to understand how good things really are. Start stopping. Whether meditating, exercising, or just reading alone, calm down your mind and let the beauty of life emerge. nine0168Look for the positives in every situation. It's hard to be thankful seeing only pain and sorrow. Force yourself to find happy moments in life is pleasant, beautiful and inspiring. Your brain will switch to gratitude mode and start noticing all the good things that happen around. What you seek is what you find. Imagine how easy it is to be grateful when everything around is wonderful.
is was not a deal on the principle of "I - to you, and you - to me." Hazel is nothing expected in return. She gave something beautiful, important and valuable. And this one the gift saved the life of her brother and sister. nine0167 I am not suggesting that you sacrifice your life for others.
I offer to share what you have.
Just share what you have. It's very simple and very enjoyable.
To show generosity, donate what is really important to you (time, money, attention, energy, emotions).
Generosity is one of the most reliable strategies for long-term success.
Right now I'm reading a book by Adam Grant - Give or Take? in which the above idea is central. People are divided into "takers", "exchangers" and "givers". In the end, the givers always win in the long run. People who share, who don't expect anything in return for their actions and help. nine0003
Plan work out of the spotlight. You can't plan to win if trying to get attention. This difficult but very important lesson must be mastered if you are going to achieve outstanding success. Looking impressive and making an impression are not the same thing. You you can waste years creating the appearance of success. This is very distracts from the target. Just be great and people will notice you. I promise you!
Success and measured life are incompatible. To be successful, you need extreme effort rather than the usual 40-hour work week. Need plan to work more than you can imagine, and then redouble efforts. nine0003
your the brain refuses to help you. Of all its vast computing power is just one small particle ready to make you hold on. Only one part of the brain is responsible for the containment and reasoning of higher order that can stop us. And he's extremely changeable. moods. An excess of caffeine has an exciting effect on him, hunger and lack of sleep is inhibitory, and alcohol completely depresses his activity.
I it's the only part of the brain that can keep you from wanting get rewarded instantly. Without discipline, harsh discipline, you are controlled by all your whims and desires. Instead of being patient you allow yourself to succumb "just once". And then again. And more... And each time it becomes more and more difficult for you to deny yourself something right now. You become addicted to the instant rewards. Every time you give in, you feed your addiction. nine0003
This heartfelt piece is about how, without willpower and discipline, a person turns into a manageable and stupid mass of fat and weak bones in a matter of months. ..Get ready to a long journey. Keep yourself in a good psychological, physical and financial form. Contribute to your dream by thinking about long-term consequences of their actions. Don't do what you don't will stand the test of time.
It is worth repeating and remembering well. Keep yourself in a good psychological, physical and financial form. Contribute to your dream by thinking about long-term consequences of their actions. nine00032. You can fall along the way, but always get up. Don't be discouraged by failures. You can get hurt like this happens. But the more you fall, the faster you need to get up. How no matter the damage, you will survive. Even in the most unfavorable, inconceivable circumstances.
3. What matters is not what the next step is; important to go forward. If you're doing the right thing, just take the next step. Stop doing something right before your actions give The result is the same as making a mistake. nine0167 4. Everyone involved in race, tired just like you. If you still keep on fighting look around - people feel the same way. They have nothing simpler. And it's no more difficult for you than for them. Just be aware of the pain and decide that the desire for success is stronger than the desire to avoid pain.
Go forward, fall and rise, never stop and forget about whining. That's how it is, that's how it should be.
There are no sick days on the road to success.
Every day matters. Today is an important day. And tomorrow too. nine0003
You are deeply mistaken if you think that you can achieve success by doing something only when you want to.
The key to success lies in steady progress. A marathon is just a series of small steps.
Briefly and clearly.
For This requires unwavering intent and enthusiasm, focused on long term success. Enthusiasm is the antidote to the failures you are sure to come across on the road to success.
Often it is spiritual excitement and unreasonable enthusiasm keep going for a long time after it loses all meaning. nine0003
The fact that enthusiasm is the secret of success, I, at one time, soundly drummed into my head Anthony Bettzher. Only by acting with enthusiasm can one really achieve serious, worthwhile victories, world-class victories.great the probability that you will leave the race before reaching the winning finish. Because it's too easy for us to do what seems comfortable in the present. moment. However, the convenience that comes from not fighting is not equals the gain you are giving up. nine0168
How frantically my football coach shouted - "Until the End"Discipline and effort are infinitely rewarded.
Yes, there is no arguing here.Want learning and hoping to learn are not the same thing. To be a student means to accept everything that life offers (it’s fair, in your opinion, or not) and turn your circumstances into the best choice or knowledge
Of course this lifestyle may seem extreme. extreme thirst learning is not a dolce vita strategy. However, irresistible the desire for knowledge can be the only significant factor that will help you make an amazing path to success. nine0003They have achieved extraordinary success thanks to an incredible thirst for knowledge and the desire to comprehend the unknown.
Oh yeah. In transitional times of life, the urgent need for constant and high-quality training manifests itself more than ever ... But there are a lot of desires! Because there is motivation to face change, there is a way out of your comfort zone that requires you to be strong and prepared to endure.
Defensive position is a trap. Defensive reactions prevent you from becoming a superstar who you want - and really can - be. Besides, you even you really don't know why you're defending yourself. nine0167 The simple phrase "It will never work" discourages you from learning and moving forward.
To hell with that kind of loser attitude!
Being different from others is already a success in itself. Why? Because most of us are bad at it
Yes, the mass is so gray that to merge with it is like suicide.Ask yourself, "What can I do better next time?"
Yes, everything that we do not undertake must be done with the highest quality and with maximum efficiency. Perfectionism is a beautiful trait, in my very subjective opinion. nine0003
Active Spend time doing things that energize you (for example, exercise). To live in the moment means to live on limit of possibilities. Psychological preparation is largely due to physical. So fight somebody in the ring or take a run if wrestling seems too violent a sport to you. Physical loads significantly improve the psychological mood.
This is true, I speak from my own experience. nine0003
Do not allow yourself to be tormented by doubts.
Don't waste your energy on things that don't matter.
Try not to blame anyone for anything.We talk ourselves out of action before we even start.
We waste time, mental energy, and emotions trying to look good rather than working for results.
We discuss the plan instead of working on it.
We find excuses for our mediocrity.If we want to be successful, we need to do more. Much more. nine0167 To achieve something extraordinarily outstanding, you need to make an extra effort.
I agree 100% that more can always be done and is critical to an outstanding future and a stunning quality of life.State balance limits your ability to shine. Don't even try to reach it. Live on the edge. Be extreme in everything you are do. And ultimately, extreme behavior will mean no your actions, but your essence. nine0168
It is very controversial and interesting at the same time. After all, in today's crazy world, it's so easy to go crazy and lose your health!!! But super results are probably difficult to achieve by meditating for 3 hours a day .. How to be ??
Harmony is what you need. Harmony in all areas of your life. Not balance. Equilibrium excludes extremes. But only extremes lead to real breakthroughs.
Yep, that's the answer to the comment above. Interesting definitions and distinctions between the concepts of "balance" and "harmony"
Desire achieving success essentially comes down to making a series of decisions. And the first of them - choose what you want: to behave on the verge of a foul or to confirm your mediocrity?
Behave on the verge of a foul, although it sounds threatening now. But when the choice is in this way - of course, behave on the verge of a foul:)Most successful people are ordinary people doing extraordinary things. That is the secret of their success.
At all times, ordinary people have achieved outstanding success. nine0168
They are not afraid to take risks.
They are disciplined.
They are generous.
They know how to get along with people.
In other words, they are purposeful and humane
Everything is so:)
Great success is achieved through pain and loss.
This should also be mentioned:(
Sooner or later, your actions—and who you are—determine the outcome you get.
Retribution will not keep you waiting long :)
But getting a billion minute-by-minute opportunities to make a decision, for example, soak in bed or get up and go win, most of us chooses the first. At this point, the decision seems insignificant - think about an hour. But the results are fateful. Literally sense of the word.
The decisions you make hundreds of times a day shape your future. They all count
Damn, it’s damn unpleasant to read this quote today, on the day when the alarm clock at 7 in the morning broke right into my most interesting dream and I, out of anger and despair, decided to take revenge on him and lie around for another 45 minutes .. But I think it will cost, but in general I I love getting up early :)Your decisions shape your destiny.
your actions will not lead to success until you deal with deeply personal issues in your life that force you to lead yourself in a similar way.