Daily healing quotes
22 Inspirational Quotes About Hope and Healing
CaringBridge Staff | 03.22.18
Whether it’s you or a loved one going through a challenging period of life, it can sometimes be difficult to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Sometimes a phrase or saying is exactly what is needed to find hope during dark times.
If you need some inspiration, we compiled a list of 22 inspirational healing quotes to share with everyone. Many of these quotes were recommended by our own CaringBridge community! Wherever you are in the healing process, know that no matter what, you are not alone.
“Hope is praying for rain, but faith is bringing an umbrella.”
“Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.”
“Faith is being sure of what we hope for, and certain of what we do not see.”
“Some people cannot be cured, but everyone can heal. ”
“Barn’s burnt down — Now I can see the moon.”
Poem by Mizuta Masahide
“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass…It’s about learning to dance in the rain.”
“Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.”
“Love many; trust few. Learn to paddle your own canoe.“
“All our infirmities, whatever they are, are just opportunities for God to display his gracious work in us.”
“The sun never quits shining. Sometimes, clouds just get in the way.”
“Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be. ”
“When you go through deep waters I will be with you.”
“If there’s life, there is hope.”
“I don’t know what the future may hold, but I know who holds the future.”
“A smile doesn’t cost a cent, but draws a lot of interest.”
“We grieve because we love. The intensity of the grief often proclaims the depth of our love.”
“The forces that are for you are greater than the forces against you.”
“And sometimes, against all odds, against all logic, we still hope.”
Ellen Pompeo as Dr. Meredith Grey
“Had to walk the rocks to see the mountain view. ”
Lyric from Lead of Love by Caedmon’s Call
“Let my love like sunlight surround you and yet give you illumined freedom.”
“Our way is not soft grass; it’s a mountain path with lots of rocks. But it goes upwards, forward, toward the sun.”
“Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
What Are Your Favorite Healing Quotes?
Now that you have a great list of healing quotes to put in your back pocket, do you have a favorite quote that’s missing from the article? Please share in the comments below!
Want some more inspiration? Visit our blog on motivational quotes for patients to learn more.
Start a CaringBridge Site
When you’re going through a health journey, you have a lot on your plate. CaringBridge replaces the time-consuming task of sharing your health news over and over. It’s a free, easy-to-use online journal for sharing health information with your family and friends.
Don’t go through your health journey alone.
You can stay connected to friends and family, plan and coordinate meals, and experience love from any distance.
All of this is ready for you when you start your personal CaringBridge site, which is completely free of charge, ad-free, private and secure. Don’t spend another minute alone!
Start Your Free Site Now
Healing Quotes About Struggles and Strengths
Our latest collection of healing quotes to help you recover from life’s challenges.
The quotes below will give you strength and help you get through any struggle.
Let us know which know healing quotes resonated with you the most in the comment section below.
Life struggle is one thing that can’t be bypassed in life.
What are the benefits of these healing quotes?
No matter how strong or rich you are, there will be a point in your life when you will find yourself in a painful and weakened state.
Dealing with hardship is never easy.
But no matter what challenges and struggles you find yourself in, your power to overcome them is the measurement of your strength.
Whenever you’re passing through any form of a challenge:
- always remember that nothing is permanent in life and that this period will pass
- that opportunities offer you the chance to grow
- sometimes challenges are there to let us know we are on the wrong path
You might feel like your healing process is taking forever, but you’ll eventually feel better and happier.
To help you recover from life struggles, below is our collection of inspirational, comforting, and uplifting healing quotes, healing sayings, and healing proverbs collected from various sources over the years.
Also, check out our list of positive energy quotes for healing.
If you love this quote collection, read out our most popular quote article about short inspirational quotes for daily motivation.
If you need more inspirational quotes, check out our motivational quotes category page.
Healing quotes honoring your struggles and strengths
1. ”Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it.” – Tori Amos
You will also enjoy our article on pain quotes.
2. ”The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind.” – Caroline Myss
You will also enjoy our article on broken heart quotes.
3. ”Self-forgiveness is essential to self-healing.” – Ruth Carter Stapleton
You will also enjoy our article on everything will be okay quotes.
4. ”Healing yourself is connected with healing others.” – Yoko Ono
5. ”Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.” – Helen Keller
6. ”Healing is an art. It takes time, it takes practice. It takes love.” – Maza Dohta
7. ”When we heal the earth, we heal ourselves.” – David Orr
8. ”Healing is an inside job.” – Dr. B.J. Palmer
9. ”It’s when we start working together that the real healing takes place.” – David Hume
10. ”Natural forces within us are the true healers of disease.” – Hippocrates
Healing quotes to give you strength and courage
11. ”It has been said that time heals all wounds. The truth is that time does not heal anything. It merely passes. It is what we do during the passing of time that helps or hinders the healing process.” – Jay Marshall
12. ”Every step taken in mindfulness brings us one step closer to healing ourselves and the planet.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
13. “Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us.” – David Richo
14. “The practice of forgiveness is our most important contribution to the healing of the world. ” – Marianne Williamson
15. ”Awareness is the first step in healing.” – Dean Ornish
16. ”Healing may not be so much about getting better, as about letting go of everything that isn’t you – all of the expectations, all of the beliefs – and becoming who you are.” – Rachel Naomi Remen
17. “Healing old hurts can only begin when the children we once were feel safe enough to speak their hearts to the adults we are now.” – L.R. Knost
18. ”Of one thing I am certain, the body is not the measure of healing, peace is the measure.” – Phyllis McGinley
19. ”Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy.” – Sai Baba
20. ”Healing does not mean going back to the way things were before, but rather allowing what is now to move us closer to God.” – Ram Dass
You might also like these get well soon quotes that will help you know what to say when someone you love is feeling sick.
Healing quotes to help you recover from struggle
21. ”One of the most healing things you can do is recognize where in your life you are your own poison.” – Steve Maraboli
22. ”Attention to the human body brings healing and regeneration. Through awareness of the body we remember who we really are.” – Jack Kornfield
23. “The good news is you survived. The bad news is you’re hurt and no one can heal you but yourself.”― Clementine von Radics
24. “Healing is simply attempting to do more of those things that bring joy and fewer of those things that bring pain.” – O. Carl Simonton
25. ”It’s not all about healing yourself; it’s just as importantly about letting yourself heal.” – Terri Guillemets
26. ”To heal is to touch with love that which we previously touched with fear.” – Stephen Levine
27. ”Ultimately, there can be no complete healing until we have restored our primal trust in life. ” – Georg Feuerstein
28. “Healing is impossible in loneliness; it is the opposite of loneliness. Conviviality is healing. To be healed we must come with all the other creatures to the feast of Creation.” – Wendell Berry
29. “For the human soul is virtually indestructible, and its ability to rise from the ashes remains as long as the body draws breath.” – Alice Miller
30. “Healing is embracing what is most feared; healing is opening what has been closed, softening what has hardened into obstruction, healing is learning to trust life.” – Jeanne Achterberg
If you’re enjoying this article, you might also like these break up quotes that will help you overcome the pain of separation.
Healing quotes to help you feel better and happier
31. ”Progress and healing involves seeing every person as not so different from ourselves.” – Bryant H. McGill
32. ”Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars. ” – Kahlil Gibran
33. ”We do not heal the past by dwelling there; we heal the past by living fully in the present.” – Marianne Williamson
34. ”Healing doesn’t mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls your life.” – Akshay Dubey
35. “We can heal. Perhaps we can return to that same place we once stood, when we were both young and innocent.” – Marie Lu
36. ”There is no coming to consciousness without pain.” – Carl Jung
37. ”Meditation can help us embrace our worries, our fear, our anger; and that is very healing. We let our own natural capacity of healing do the work.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
38. ”To me, forgiveness is the cornerstone of healing.” – Sylvia Fraser
39. ”It’s not forgetting that heals. It’s remembering.” – Amy Greene
40. ”Our sorrows and wounds are healed only when we touch them with compassion. ” – Buddha
Don’t forget to read these inspiring All the Bright Places quotes on mental health, love, and more.
Helpful and comforting healing quotes
41. ”When you really listen to yourself, you can heal yourself.” – Ceanne Derohan
42. ”For me, singing sad songs often has a way of healing a situation. It gets the hurt out in the open – into the light, out of the darkness.” – Reba McEntire
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of dark quotes that will motivate you to keep going and encourage you that things will be OK.
43. ”Tears are God’s gift to us. Our holy water. They heal us as they flow.” – Rita Schiano
44. ”All healing is first a healing of the heart.” – Carl Townsend
45. “Time doesn’t heal emotional pain, you need to learn how to let go.” – Roy T. Bennett
46. “When I stand before thee at the day’s end, thou shalt see my scars and know that I had my wounds and also my healing. ” – Rabindranath Tagore
47. ”The greatest healing would be to wake up from what we are not.” – Mooji
48. ”Healing is the application of love.” – Iyanla Vanzant
49. “Once you start laughing, you start healing.” – Sherry Argov
50. ”Love is the most important healing power there is.” – Louise Hay
If you’re enjoying this article, you might also like these mental health quotes for happiness and success.
Healing quotes to remind you of your strength
51. “Sometimes we must yield control to others and accept our vulnerability so we can be healed.”― Kathy Magliato
52. “Healing requires from us to stop struggling, but to enjoy life more and endure it less.” – Darina Stoyanova
53. “No matter how long it takes to heal…we share the same scars…”― Daniel Yanez
54. “Do not look for healing at the feet of those who broke you. ” – Rupi Kaur
55. “Even the smallest shift in perspective can bring about the greatest healing.”― Joshua Kai
56. “Healing Follows Forgiveness.”― Pat Bluth
57. “Be just the balm you need to heal what ails you.”― Heather Davis
58. “The ache will always be there, but the intensity will fade, and you’ll find other beautiful things to fill your days with.”― Lang Leav
59. “I’m going to follow this invisible red thread until I find myself again… until I finally figure out… who I’m meant to be.”― Jennifer Elisabeth
60. “Do not delay healing just to wait on an apology that may never come.”― Christine E. Szymanski
Also, check out these self harm quotes that will help move you to a calm moment.
More healing quotes to inspire you
61. “When wounds are healed by love, The scars are beautiful.”― David Bowles
62. “Music is such a great healing balm and a great way to forget your troubles.” – Ricky Skaggs
63. “Instead of saying, “I’m damaged, I’m broken, I have trust issues” say “I’m healing, I’m rediscovering myself, I’m starting over.”― Horacio Jones
If you’re enjoying these quotes, make sure to read our collection of trust issues quotes that will help you understand the meaning of trust.
64. “You will be a different person after the storm, because the storm will heal you from your perfection.”― Bryant McGill
65. “The more you are able to forgive then the more you are able to love.”― Stephen Richards
66. “A true healer is the one who heals himself first so others can benefit from his own healing.”― Hong Curley
67. “Only when we face the impossible, and experience the unbearable, do we find out who we truly are.”― Vironika Tugaleva
68. “Allow yourself to ache. In it, there is healing.”― Naide P Obiang
69. “Give it air & let the scar on your soul reveal itself, because, like the body, it too was made to heal itself.”― Curtis Tyrone Jones
70. “We heal our past by living our present love relationship.”― Donna Goddard
You might also like these deep quotes will change how you see the world.
Other inspirational healing quotes and sayings
71. “Time didn’t heal, but it anesthetized. The human mind could only feel so much.” – P.D. James
If you’re enjoying these quotes, you’ll love our collection of inspirational quotes that will brighten your day.
72. “As soon as healing takes place, go out and heal somebody else.” – Maya Angelou
73. “We don’t heal in isolation, but in community.” – S. Kelley Harrell
74. “It’s harder to heal than it is to kill.” – Tamora Pierce
75. “Given enough time and distance, the heart will always heal. ” – Laura Fitzgerald
76. “Wounds are like water set to boil – they heal best left unwatched.” – Gabrielle Zevin
77. “Being healed means committing to use your resources and knowledge.” – S. Kelley Harrell
78. “Even when something is not your fault, toxic blame has no place in your life. Focus on your own empowerment and healing.” – Bryant McGill
79. “Temporary, but excruciating, pain is the price of healing.” – Vironika Tugaleva
80. “Life is so messy. It’s heartache and headaches and bedhead and tears. Then life is glorious. And then it’s messy all over again.” – Candy Leigh
81. “I have been a seeker and I still am, but I stopped asking the books and the stars. I started listening to the teaching of my Soul.” – Rumi
82. “Humor is healing.” – Brad Garrett
83. “Don’t cry when the sun is gone because the tears won’t let you see the stars. ” – Violeta Para
84. “Healing the soul first; then healing of the mind and body will follow.” – Zhi Gang Sha
85. “The greatest healing therapy is friendship and love.” – Hubert H.Humphrey
Don’t forget to also check out our collection of rejection quotes about life, love, and goals.
Healing quotes to help you feel better
86. “The soul is healed by being with children.” — Fyodor Dostoyevsky
87. “A broken heart heals when we allow the healing to go as deep as the wound went.”— Beth Moore
88. “Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.” — Hippocrates
89. “Part of the healing process is sharing with other people who care.” — Jerry Cantrell
90. “Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is.”— Gary Zukav
91. “Everybody has losses—it’s unavoidable in life. Sharing our pain is very healing.” — Isabel Allende
92. “Words of kindness are more healing to a drooping heart than balm or honey.” — Sarah Fielding
93. “Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.” — Proverbs 16:23-25
94. “There are so many ways to heal. Arrogance may have a place in technology, but not in healing. I need to get out of my own way if I am to heal.” — Anne Wilson Schaef
95. “The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore, the physician must start from nature, with an open mind.” — Paracelsus
Healing quotes about music and everything in between
96. “Nothing is so healing as the human touch.” — Bobby Fischer
97. “Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.” — Bob Marley
98. “The wish for healing has always been half of health.” — Lucius Annaeus Seneca
99. “To spread love, healing, peace, and joy is my mission in life – and so I speak up.” — India Arie
100. “Music has healing power. It has the ability to take people out of themselves for a few hours.” — Elton John
101. “An exchange of empathy provides an entry point for a lot of people to see what healing feels like.” — Tarana Burke
102. “I think music in itself is healing. It’s an explosive expression of humanity. It’s something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we’re from, everyone loves music.” — Billy Joel
103. “Before you heal someone, ask him if he’s willing to give up the things that made him sick.” – Hippocrates
104. “Healing is the discovery of the Divinity within.” – Ernest Holmes
105. “Each of us has a unique part to play in the healing of the world.” – Marianne Williamson
Short but Meaningful Healing Quotes
106. “Self-forgiveness can heal you.” – Andrew Zaffina
107. “Silence is a place of great power and healing.” – Rachel Naomi Remen
108. “It doesn’t hurt me unless I interpret it’s happening as harmful to me. I can choose not to.” – Marcus Aurelius
109. “Change, like healing, takes time.” – Veronica Roth
110. “A clear mind heals everything that needs to be healed.” – Byron Katie
111. “There is a crack in everything, that’s how the light gets in.” – Leonard Cohen
112. “Stop looking for happiness in the same place you lost it.” – Paulo Coelho
113. “If we are to nurture and heal, we must admit that the wounds exist.” – Iyanla Vanzant
114. “Knowing your own mind is the solution to all our problems.” – Lama Yeshe
115. “I think I’ve solved more problems on long walks than in front of a computer. ” – Sahil Lavingia
Sickness healing quotes
116. “Sickness leading to healing. The truth and it’s opposite again.” – Gayle Forman
117. “We are stronger in the places we have been broken.” – Ernest Hemingway
118. “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.” – Christopher Reeve
119. “Each patient carries his own doctor inside him.” – Norman Cousins
120. “You can’t have healing without sickness.” – T.D Jakes
121. “First thing about being a patient – you have to learn patience.” – Oliver Sacks
122. “If there’s life, there is hope.” – Stephen Hawking
123. “The natural healing force within each one of us is the greatest force in getting well.” – Hippocrates
124. “The forces that are for you are greater than the forces against you.” – Joel Osteen
125. “To heal our wounds, we need courage to face them. ” – Paulo Coelho
Healing Quotes To Help You Overcome Hurtful Feelings
126. “By far the strongest poison to the human spirit is the inability to forgive oneself or another person. Forgiveness is no longer an option but a necessity for healing.” — Caroline Myss
127. “I’ve experienced several different healing methodologies over the years – counseling, self-help seminars, and I’ve read a lot – but none of them will work unless you really want to heal.” — Lindsay Wagner
128. “Emotional pain cannot kill you, but running from it can. Allow. Embrace. Let yourself feel. Let yourself heal.” — Vironika Tugaleva
129. “Scars are not injuries, Tanner Sack. A scar is healing. After an injury, a scar is what makes you whole.” — China Miéville
130. “Letting ourselves be forgiven is one of the most difficult healings we will undertake. And one of the most fruitful.” — Stephen Levine
131. “Every time your heart is broken, a doorway cracks open to a world full of new beginnings, new opportunities.” — Patti Roberts
132. “But pain’s like water. It finds a way to push through any seal. There’s no way to stop it. Sometimes you have to let yourself sink inside of it before you can learn how to swim to the surface.” — Katie Kacvinsky
133. “The human heart has a way of making itself large again even after it’s been broken into a million pieces.” — Robert James Waller
134. “To recognize one’s own insanity is, of course, the arising of sanity, the beginning of healing and transcendence.” — Eckhart Tolle
135. “Feelings are much like waves, we can’t stop them from coming but we can choose which ones to surf.” — Jonatan Martensson
Healing Quotes To Bring Relieve
136. “The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it…” ― Nicholas Sparks
137. “Just like there’s always time for pain, there’s always time for healing.” ― Jennifer Brown
138. Some people see scars, and it is wounding they remember. To me they are proof of the fact that there is healing.” ― Linda Hogan
139. “I love sharing my story. It’s endlessly healing.” — Ben Vereen
140. “We are healed of a suffering only by experiencing it to the full.” ― Marcel Proust
141. “Healing is your right, your responsibility and the risk you can’t afford not to take.” — Thaiia Senquetta
142. When you forgive, you immerse yourself in healing waters.” — Stephen Richards
143. “Everybody’s damaged. It’s just a question of how badly, and whether you’re healing or still bleeding.” ― Angela N. Bloun
144. “I think a lot of what I do is for my own personal healing.” — Julia Fox
145. “Love opens your heart, trumps fear, and paves the way for healing in all aspects of your life. ” ― Lissa Rankin
Which of these healing quotes resonated with you best?
Life is a big fight, and we all fight to make life worthwhile every day.
If you are facing some life challenges, remember that it’s preparation for an improved part of your life.
We all want to feel better, cope better with pain, and be happier.
No matter how long your healing process takes, remember that struggle isn’t failing, and be more gentle and kind to yourself.
Did you enjoy these healing quotes?
Which of the quotes was your favorite?
Tell us in the comment section below.
We would love to hear all about it.
December 7, 2022 5:00 AM EST
Related Topics:HealingMost Searched Inspirational QuotesQuotesQuotes Trending Right Now
Healing quotes. Sayings and aphorisms about healing.
Sayings, aphorisms and quotes about healing.
Showing 28 of 28
Sort: None Popularity A-Z Length
There is no such pain, no such suffering, bodily or spiritual, which time would not weaken and death would not heal.
• Miguel de Cervantes
Pain, Healing, Suffering
Those who happened to experience great passions, then all their lives both rejoice at their healing and grieve about it.
• Francois de La Rochefoucauld
It is not always in the power of the doctor to heal the patient.
• Publius Ovid Nason
Physicians, Health, Healing
If strictness leads to healing from a bad inclination, then this result is often achieved by instilling another, even worse and more dangerous disease - spiritual bruising.
• John Locke
Education, Healing, Result
The science of healing the soul is philosophy.
• Mark Tullius Cicero
Soul, Healing, Wise quotes, Philosophy
The desire to be healed is a step towards healing.
• Seneca Lucius Annaeus
Faith, Health, Healing, Step
When we lose a faithful friend, Nothing can heal a mental illness.
• Pierre Corneille
Friendship and Friends, Healing, Loss
Irreparable insults Time brings healing. nine0003
• Lope de Vega
If war is the cause of evils, then peace will be their cure.
• Mark F. Quintilian
Army, Healing, World
As long as fading passion still stirs our heart, it is more inclined than when new love comes later healing
• Francois de La Rochefoucauld
Healing, Love, Passion
It is better not to argue, it is not easy to heal blindness. The heart of such a person is like a crooked mirror: It will distort everything and turn beauty into nothing.
Healing, Wise quotes, Relationships, Arguments and Quarrels
• Vasily I Macedonian
doctors, healing, wise quotes, word
Passion wounded, tears tirelessly Lew,
I heal my poor heart praying,
. For instead of the drink of love Heaven
Filled my cup with the blood of my heart.
• Omar Khayyam
Healing, Blood, Love, Sky
Compassion will heal more sins than condemnation. nine0003
• Henry Ward Beecher
When you feel discouraged, look for healing in work.
• Abraham Lincoln
Healing, labor, labor, despondency
In love for you,
with ignorant I do not enter into a dispute.
Love cup-healing to the husband,
And not to husbands-downfall and disgrace.
• Omar Khayyam
Medicine often brings us consolation, sometimes a cure, but very rarely a complete cure.
Life, Healing, Medicine, Wisdom
Let the hours of oblivion flow,
Eliminate sadness and joy;
The time of healing is near, -
Believe again in the radiance of the day!
• Johann W. Goethe
Sadness, Healing, Joy
For thousands of years we have been trying to heal bodies, and they still get sick and die. Bodies come to leave, not to stay. No body has ever been completely healed. You can only heal the mind if you want rest and peace, regardless of whether you are sick or healthy.
• Byron Katie
Illness, Healing, Body
Tears that sting and tear at the heart are tears of healing.
• Stephen E. King
Healing, Tears, Tormenting
They said it's okay, be patient,
Time will pass quickly.
They said nothing, it will pass,
It will gradually heal.
It will begin to heal little by little,
Overgrow with lush grass. nine0185 Overgrown.
Time is better than any healers,
Time will heal your soul.
Well, okay, that's good,
You look, and finally forgot.
Remained in memory -
Just in the gap, like a small animal huddled.
• Yuri D. Levitansky
Moreover, they will ask doctors about their own, and strangers will try to treat themselves. nine0003
• Sergey Lukyanenko
Illness, Pain, Healing
When you are with someone, someone who accepts you totally is therapy. There is healing.
To heal suffering, you need to experience it completely.
• Marcel Proust
Reality is a circle of images, in words,
What shapes everyone’s thinking
Whatever it is-
Simple, complex, kind, severe,
As you say, such a vision.
You can elevate everything and-land
Juggling with ordinary words
Pull, tying, from heart to heart, the thread
And-break it, with obscene speeches
Although they say that the word cannot kill,
But they pretty much shorten life,
And they can , just as easy - heal
Blowing, from coals, flames of interest.
• Dmitry Puchkov (Goblin)
Each of us lives with pain, how you treat it is another matter. As a meaningless and debilitating pain - or as a pain that brings you closer to healing. Fear begins in isolation, but it must end with gaining strength.
• Elchin Safarli
Pain, Life, Healing
When you heal the hearts of others, you heal your own heart.
• Neil Donald Walsh
Healing, Heart, Man
The mystery of the human soul lies in the psychic dramas of childhood. Get to the bottom of these dramas and healing will come.
• Sigmund Freud
Childhood, Soul, Healing
Top 10 authors
more popular topics of
CITION OF SITULATION | Quotes of famous people
Total 21 quotes , filter:
“The secret of the human soul lies in the psychic dramas of childhood. Get to the bottom of these dramas and healing will come.”
— Sigmund Freud Austrian psychologist, psychiatrist and neurologist 1856 - 1939
About the soul, About childhood
“The goal of psychotherapy is the healing of the soul, while the goal of religion is the salvation of the soul.”
— Viktor Frankl Austrian psychiatrist, psychologist and neurologist 1905 - 1997
About religion, About the soul
“Grass is the healing of the nation, alcohol is destruction.”
— Bob Marley Jamaican musician, guitarist, vocalist and composer 1945 - 1981
– because it is a disease.”
- Umar ibn al-Khattab 585 - 644
About men, About diseases
“I was always told that the more books I read, the better for me, and I came across many books that were empty in meaning.
I wouldn't say the more the better, but the more that relate to your needs and interests. The ones you will be able to understand.
You can take a book on astronomical mechanics, this is higher mathematics, which you simply will not understand, and if you can understand, but you will have nowhere to apply this knowledge, then there is no use in them. nine0185 If she can name all the tiny islands in the Pacific Ocean, it will be superfluous for your needs.
It would be different if she named a type of food that promotes good health and healing.
We have a huge amount of information, but most of it does not meet our needs.
I know a man who can name every crater on the moon. In my opinion, this is redundant, unless of course he is going on a trip to the moon.
- When I was younger, I memorized all the Latin names of fish because we went fishing with my father, and it didn't help me much. I still do not know why I need this knowledge. nine0003
It is very important to remember not to learn anything that does not suit your needs.
But it is also important to know that if you become too advanced, you will lose contact with people, they will simply not be interested in what you are talking about. Information will flow through them.”
— Jacque Fresco American industrial engineer, industrial designer and futurist 1916 - 2017
Source: https://vk. com/jacquesfresco?w=wall-188085963_1457
About men, About health, About books, About food will save, in the end, life on earth, except for faith in life itself, in its power of healing, in its ability to survive our mistakes and greet us when we learn to correct our mistakes. "
- Michael Jackson American artist, actor, author and songwriter 1958 - 2009
About life, about faith, about mistakes, about strength
“If strictness leads to healing from a bad inclination, then this result is often achieved by planting another, even worse and more dangerous ailment - spiritual bruising.“
- John Locke British educator and philosopher 1632 - 1704
Hippocrates often used various honey mixtures to heal the sick. Everyone has heard about the “Hippocratic Oath”, but a whole mass of its healing recipes have been forgotten.“
— Vanga the Bulgarian clairvoyant 1911 - 1996
“Awareness of one’s illness and willingness to be treated is already the beginning of healing. ”
— Miguel de Cervantes Spanish writer 1547 - 1616
About diseases, about consciousness about the healing of the soul is philosophy.“
— Marcus Tullius Cicero ancient Roman philosopher and politician -106 - -43 BC
About the soul, About science
„People, how do you live? Wake up! Each of you longs for a miracle and is ready to go anywhere for it - to worship false messiahs, seek healing from charlatan magicians, buy stacks of dream books and be delighted with each “new” teaching (as if it is still possible to invent something new in this world!). But the desired miracle is very close…”
— Oleg Roy 1965
About men, About the world
„You demand healing from your mind, soul and body. If He (Allah) does not order to be healed, healing will turn into misfortune. "
- Abu Hamid al-Ghazali Islamic theologian, jurist, philosopher and mystic 1058 - 1111
About misfortune, About the soul
"Healing is a matter of time, but sometimes it is also a matter of opportunity. “
— Hippocrates ancient Greek physician -460 - -370 BC
„None of you, let alone Jafar himself, should think of a monkey! If any of you start thinking about her, or worse, imagine her in your mind—with a tail, a red bottom, a hideous muzzle, and yellow fangs—then, of course, there will be no cure.”
- Khoja Nasreddin folklore character of the Muslim East and some peoples of the Mediterranean and the Balkans 1208 - 1284
"Tragic cinema - that's really cool. Such films make people think about the meaning of life and help to analyze what is happening. However, at the same time, entertainment films are a kind of healing. This is the place where you forget about your problems.”
— Nicolas Cage American actor 1964
About life, About men, About problems, About time
“According to yogi medicine, in order to heal an organ, one must concentrate on it and think: I am this organ. Someone tried to heal the heart in this way, concentrated ... and mistakenly thought. "I am a heart attack."
Buried with music.
K. Prutkov-engineer. From the cycle “Fables without Morality”
— Vladimir Ivanovich Savchenko Soviet science fiction writer 1933 - 2005
Dead end (1972)
About music, Heart
“What is the means to get cured of memory and malice? - Praying from the bottom of my heart for the one who offended and saying: “God! help my brother and me in prayers for his sake.”
— Abba Dorotheos Christian saint 510 - 620
“A powerful impulse to healing, so as not to go crazy is the mobilization of healthy thoughts.”
— Tatyana Egorovna Solovova
“Read the Gospel with extreme reverence and attention. Consider nothing in it unimportant, unworthy of consideration. Every iota of it emits a ray of life. The neglect of life is death.
As you read about the lepers, the paralyzed, the blind, the lame, and the demoniac, whom the Lord healed, think that your soul, which bears various sores of sin, is in captivity and with demons, is like these sick people.