Compliments for your bf
20 Compliments Men Can’t Resist
Praise is crucial in any romantic relationship—yes, even for guys. Though your partner might exude coolness, confidence, and independence, trust me: When he does something right, he definitely wants to hear about it. Whether it's in the bedroom, around the house, or in a social situation, giving recognition where it's due will not only bring you closer to your partner, but will also make him feel more secure in the relationship. That's always a good thing. Ahead, find expert-approved compliments to give your guy that will make him fall for you all over again. And for the flip-side of the relationship, here are the 20 Compliments Women Can't Resist.Shutterstock
"Rather than going to war with who is 'right' in the relationship, reward your partner for the way they think and problem solve," suggests Stacy Karyn, online dating consultant. "After all, you are a team, so it's best to start acting like one." And for more ways to build a rock-solid relationship, here are 7 Ways to Reignite Your Romance in Your 40s.Shutterstock
"Men want to make things better, solve problems, and make you feel more seen, heard, safe and supported," says Allana Pratt, an intimacy expert and coach. Letting him know he made you feel better with his insightful words is a guaranteed win.
"Although this compliment often goes to moms, most men take pride in their fathering skills and appreciate the recognition," notes Michelle Afont, relationship expert, divorce attorney and author of the upcoming book The Dang Factor. "Hearing what a great dad he is makes him want to be a an even better dad. Complimenting his nurturing skills and his tenderness with his children will warm your man's heart in all the right places." And for advice on what not to say, here are the 20 Things No Husband Wants to Hear.
"To be told you are accepted just the way you are is one of the greatest gifts you can receive," says Dr. Beverly Palmer, psychologist and author of Demystifying Love: Strategies for a Successful Love Life, which is why this is such an incredible compliment. "The essence of a lasting love is total acceptance of your partner, with judgment suspended."
"Guys want to know that they are able to contribute and provide for you and, sometimes, they need reassurance that they have," explains Caitlin Bergstein, Boston-based matchmaker with Three Day Rule. "My boyfriend is a great cook and is typically the one to make dinner for us. For two years now, after my first few bites of food he looks at me anxiously and asks if I like it. When I compliment his cooking, he is proud of his accomplishment." And if you're struggling to get your partner a gift for the holidays, don't miss our 50 Best Last-Minute Gift Ideas.
Yes, really. Showing you trust him to help you with a problem (or literally fix something that is broken) is one of the best ways to show him you trust him without repeating it over and over again. "This might sound weird, but men are natural fixers," says Dr. Ty Belknap, Professional Relationship Coach. "They want to help, so don't be afraid to ask."
"This compliment is twofold," says Justin Lavelle, Chief Communications Officer for Been Verified. "One is just he is good at listening to what you have to say but more importantly it says that he is connecting with you as you need by simply listening to you and not trying to fix you."
"Men are bred to build and create," says Stephanie Lee, lifestyle strategist. "Complimenting him on how well he is doing at work or in his career will cause him to swell with pride and increase his desire to work even harder."
You can change this one up to be more tailored to your partner, but the key here is to be specific. "Think of something about his physical looks or clothing that you know he likes and tell him how nice it looks," suggests Bergstein. "My boyfriend is very proud of his beard and when he's complimented on it, he lights up and it puts him in a great mood for the rest of the day. "
"This little saying can mean a lot to your man," Lavelle says. "It says that he is doing something right in the relationship department," and everyone likes to hear that they're killing it in the romantic arena.
One of the surest ways to a man's heart is to compliment him on a hobby he cares about. "All men know a lot about something, even if it's sports," Belknap says. "You may not like sports, but it certainly won't hurt to compliment him on his knowledge. It will make him feel good, and his buddies will be jealous that he has such a cool partner."
It's important to give credit where it's deserved, and you might even notice that he's being thoughtful more often than you expect. "Chances are, he's actually thinking about you all the time, and when you notice he is, it'll reinforce him to keep doing thoughtful things," says Andrea Leiser, Boston matchmaker with Three Day rule. "Plus, you'll feel even stronger in the relationship when you notice how thoughtful he is every day. "Shutterstock
"The more people hear things about themselves, the more they become a reality," Karyn says. "And I'm sure we can all agree that this world can sure use a bit more love. By building up your partner and the way they relate to others, you'll be creating a chain reaction of good hearts in the world. What compliment is better than that?"
If he put a lot of time into arranging something, give him a little heads up that you noticed his hard work. "Complimenting his planning skills will encourage him to want to take the lead more often," Afont says. "Men are often hesitant to take the lead in the relationship for fear of backlash for making the 'wrong' choice in a restaurant, hotel, destination, or outing. Although his choice may not have been your choice, you need to appreciate and compliment his effort."
Simple and deadly effective. "Men are just like women in this regard; they love when you compliment them on their looks," Leiser says. "So if he shaved, got a haircut, or hit the gym, let him know how sexy he looks. "
"Two of a man's inherent needs are to feel admired and respected by his lady," explains Susan Golicic, PhD, a certified relationship coach and co-founder of Uninhibited Wellness "These two are tied to his status with you and make him feel important and a priority in your life."
Experts say it's a good idea to keep "dating" your partner long after your relationship is established, and compliments like this one—that you might say to someone on the first few dates—accomplish this effect. "This compliment is also great because it promotes happiness in your relationship," Karyn says. "The more you appreciate each other's smiles, the more good times there are going to be. And, as a bonus non-verbal compliment, make sure to respond to your partner's smiles with your own to spread some extra good vibes."Shutterstock
"It is in a man's nature to protect," Lavelle says. "He likes to hear that he is doing a good job by making those people who are in his inner circle feel safe. "
Showing that you love his sense of humor is one of the best ways you can flatter him. "All men are performers," Leiser says. "They need positive reinforcement for when they're trying to entertain you. The ultimate compliment is if you can play into his jokes and laugh together!"Shutterstock
If he saved the day, give him the props he deserves. "It's not that you can't do what he did," Pratt says. "It's that he did it FOR you. Praise him. Mean it. Say it from your heart. Be a little vulnerable and let him see how his support moves you." Be present the next time you're together and don't do any of the 12 Things Women Should Stop Doing on Dates.
To discover more amazing secrets about living your best life, click here to sign up for our FREE daily newsletter!
70 Compliment For Boyfriend To Make His Heart Melt
Sharing is caring!
Do you often compliment your boyfriend by telling him words that make him feel special? This is one sure way to keep the fire in a relationship burning.
When you compliment your boyfriend, you make it known to him that you have great trust in his abilities as a man and your lover. His confidence is bound to grow because he knows he is doing the right things that make you happy.
Everybody wants to feel secure in their relationships, either by the actions or words of their partners.
Compliment for boyfriend abound, and when expressed during unexpected moments, with words that depict the special spot he holds in your life, your boyfriend will deeply value you and remain committed to the relationship.
If you are looking for a special compliment for boyfriend that would reach beyond his masculine ego and expose his soft parts, here are some good compliments for guys.
1. Your Hair Looks Amazing. How Do You Manage It So Well?.
One of the greatest compliments you could give a guy is about his hair. Tell him this and watch him fawn over you.
2. Every Time I See You, I Notice How Good You Always Look.
When you come up with a compliment for boyfriend that praises his looks, you assure him that he alone matters to you.
3. That Color You Are Wearing Looks Good On You.
Do you know his special color? Try to tell him how nice it looks on him whenever possible.
4. Your Eyes Are Beautiful.
The magic words. These few words hold mighty importance to many men and make a great compliment for boyfriend.
5. You Are Quite Stylish And Polished.
Men like to know they are hitting it right when it comes to fashion. You could score a few more points here by asking how he learned the art.
6. Have You Been Working Out? Your Body Seems To Be In Perfect Shape.
Some of the best compliments for a man, especially physically well-built ones, follow this direction. Do well to recognize this and follow through as a compliment for boyfriend.
7. Truth Be Told, You Could Be A Fashion Model.
Another bonus score if your man has got a great fashion sense, and even if he doesn’t, there’s nothing wrong in making him feel special. Just be natural about it.
8. You Really Look Handsome.
While it is commonplace for you as a lady to compliment your boyfriend on his physical appearance, try not to make your words ordinary. For them to have the required effect, they must come from your heart.
9. You Have Such A Well- Toned Body.
Regaling your man frequently about the nice tone of his skin is also a nice compliment for boyfriend. You could even ask what brand of body lotion he uses and gets them for him when his current stock finishes.
10. You Have Such Strong Arms.
You might have been asking yourself: what compliments do you guys like most? Well, one such compliment is definitely about their strength. Make them know you feel safe in their arms.
11. You Smell Magnificent.
Telling a man that he smells nice is also another great compliment to give, it also makes them body-conscious.
12. You Are My Knight In Shining Armor.
Knights are well-respected individuals who hold places of authority. Likening your boyfriend to a knight therefore speaks volumes.
13. You Have Nice Lips.
You can remind him that he has sensual lips and his kisses are tender through this compliment.
14. You Have Such Nice Skin.
Similar to the praise about the tone of his skin, this option also works wonders.
15. I Love The Color Of Your Eyes.
Are his eyes any color other than black? You could make him feel unique by telling him you love them.
16. You Look Way Hotter Than Any Celebrity.
There are numerous sweet compliments for guys, but few hold as much importance as complimenting their physical appearance.
17. Spending Time With You Is Always A Thrill For My Heart.
This will make him want to spend more and more time with you.
18. There’s Something About You That Really Turns Me On.
If possible, accompany these words with some of his adorable qualities.
19. I Love It When You Just Reach Out For My Hand Out Of The Blue.
This is a romantic thing for partners in a relationship. When he does this, make sure to tell it to him and he’d look for more ways to make you happy.
20. You Never Fail In Putting A Smile On My Face.
Telling him he is one reason you have smiles on your face falls among wonderful compliments to give your boyfriend.
21. I Love Spending Every Second Of My Time With You.
These words will always cement his love for you and make him look forward to seeing you.
22. You Look Extra Manly Today.
Men are naturally proud, you can increase his manly ego with a compliment like this.
23. I Love Spending Quality Time With You.
This is still bent on making him aware you treasure your moments together. It is also a great compliment for boyfriend.
24. Your Eyes Are So Captivating, I Could Wander In Them Forever.
Sound poetic sometimes with these special lines.
25. You Look Remarkably Hot.
Remember the comment about his looks? Harp on it consistently.
26. I Couldn’t Be Any More Comfortable Around You.
Do you feel safe in his arms and relaxed in his presence? Let him know.
27. Everything About You Is Sensual.
Mention some of these things. Efforts he makes to satisfy you, gestures peculiar to him, individual traits he displays, etc.
28. I Appreciate Everything That You Do For Me.
These words may seem insignificant but are actually really huge to every guy.
29. I Have Never Met A Man Like You.
And here we go! He will keep falling head over heels in love with you when he emphasizes his significance to you.
30. You Are My Strength, As Well As My Favorite Weakness.
Thinking of deep, sweet romantic words for him? Use these well-thought words and see him turn all pink.
31. You Are My Prince Charming.
Every prince is charming and wants to hear this every time. Your boyfriend is no different.
32. You Make Me Weak In The Knees.
Do his touches leave you lost in pleasure? There’s nothing wrong if you make this known to him.
33. A Responsible Guy Like You Is Really Hard To Find.
Responsible men really are hard. If he happens to be one, do make it a rule to say it loud frequently.
34. Your Charm Is Immeasurable.
If he wasn’t charming, you might not have fallen for him. He needs to know this also.
35. I Have So Much Respect For You.
One of the qualities men look for in a woman is respect. It makes them comfortable knowing you will give them the respect they want.
36. You’re Such A Wonderful Person. You Make Bad Days Feel Not So Bad.
A real man knows when his partner is emotionally down and will try to raise her spirits. Appreciate him in return for this.
37. You Seem To Know How To Fix Everything.
This is another great compliment about his abilities that will leave all smiles.
38. I Am So Proud To Know You.
He needs to see and know that you treasure him and are thrilled about what you both share.
39. You’re Amazing At Everything You Do.
When you tell someone they are amazing, those words strike a chord and stay with them for a long time.
40. I Have Overwhelming Respect For You.
A different way to let him know you have great respect for him. It is important also that your action convey these words for them to have the required effect.
41. I Always Feel Safe When You’re Around.
Thinking about cute paragraphs to say to your boyfriend? Choose this string of words and use them at special moments.
42. Whatever You Put Your Mind To, I Know You Can Achieve No Matter What.
You can show your belief in him and inspire him to do more with compliments like this.
43. I Can Already Tell That You Are Going Places.
Always dwell on his ambitiousness whenever you can. It also helps to raise his self-esteem.
44. You Are A Master Of Innovation.
Everybody wants to be recognized as a creative thinker, including your boyfriend.
45. Your Smile Can Light Up The Whole Room.
Pick the right opportunity to tell him this, perhaps during romantic periods when he smiles at you.
46. You’ve Got A Killer Work Ethic.
Perhaps he has got quite an industrious personality, be sure to convey your thoughts appealingly.
47. You Are A Truly Hardworking Guy.
Is the fact that he is hard working an extra allure? Let him know that too.
48. I Love That You Go Out Of Your Way Just To Help Others.
If your boyfriend always wants to help others as much as he can, it shows he is caring and loving. Give him the encouragement he deserves.
49.You Are Always Full Of Energy.
The energy here doesn’t have to be physical, it could be mental. Maybe he has got a never-say-never attitude, don’t withhold that compliment.
50. Conversation With You Are The Best. I Learn So Much From You.
What have you learned from your moments with him? Regale him with these lessons.
51. I Love How Open-Minded You Are.
When you have easy, free discussions with your boyfriend on issues that are not straightforward and he is open to unlearning and relearning, it shows a great deal of open-mindedness. Appreciate him.
52. I Like How Genuine You Are.
People who are genuine and trustworthy don’t come easy. If your boyfriend displays such quality, he is one of a kind.
53. You Are A Born Leader.
One of the nicest compliments to give a guy is reflected in his abilities as a leader. You can leave your boyfriend bubbly by emphasizing his capacity as a born leader.
54. Every Word That Comes Out Of Your Mouth Is Refreshing To Hear.
Another heartwarming compliment any man will like to hear from his woman concerns the richness of their words.
55. You Are So Brave.
This is yet another means of telling your boyfriend you are confident and safe around him.
56. You Are So Funny.
He doesn’t have to be a comedian for you to recognize his small efforts at keeping you happy. Know this as an important complement for boyfriend.
57. Your Determination Is Truly Respectable.
Determination boils down to mental strength and this is another lovely compliment to give your boyfriend.
58. You Are The Strongest Guy I Know.
No, he doesn’t have to be an Undertaker before you recognize and praise his mental and physical strength.
59. It’s So Easy To Approach You And Be Friends With You. You Are Extremely Likeable.
Everyone wants to be described as likable, including your man. So say the necessary words.
60. You Are Such An Attentive Guy.
Men who give their women attentive ears are diamonds and should be treated likewise.
61. I Enjoy Hanging Out With You. You’re Always So Much Fun.
Let him know how much hanging out with him means to you. It is a motivation to do more.
62. Your Work Is Always Exceptional.
Work could be his personal work, house chores, or other things he has helped out with. Learn to praise what he has done.
63. You Have Great Communication Skills.
Even if he sucks at this, giving him this compliment will brighten him and move him to express himself more.
64. You Always Have Such Great Ideas.
Yes, he is innovative. But you can also express those words in different ways, including this.
65. Talking To You Make My Soul Feel Alive.
This particular complement touches deep as it reaches within. Don’t be surprised if your man gets really emotional when you tell him this.
66. You Are So Thoughtful.
Say the words as they are. Don’t hold them back if he deserves them.
67. You Make Me So Proud.
Yes, he is your hero and prince charming, but if you don’t tell him, he might not be so sure.
68. Any Lady Would Be Lucky To Have You.
One of the compliments guys like to hear involves their personality. Every man is bound to get all mushy when you tell them they are unique and rare.
69. It Is An Honor To Know You.
This passes as another way of telling them you are lucky to have them to yourself.
70. You Are One Of The Most Intelligent People I Have Ever Met.
Intelligence here could be reflected in how they communicate, handle events, or relate with others. Make him feel special by recognizing his intelligence always.
There are different ways to express love to your boyfriend. Nice, appealing words like these are vital as they can reach the innermost part of his mind easily, ignite the passion you share, and make him love you more.
Save these compliments for later!
Sharing is caring!
Compliments for a guy: a list of the top 100
Beloved man needs to be pampered. Or that guy who you really like and is now in the favorites. An unusual solution that we women sometimes forget about is compliments. Everyone loves them. But what compliments can you say to a guy?
What if a compliment said in your own words seems out of place? Is it possible to pick up funny phrases for this, will the addressee be offended?
No, he won't be offended, but he will be amazed, flattered and surprised! And once again convinced of your affection and love. Try to speak kind and affectionate words, and then ... Well, you will see for yourself. nine0003
Important rules, or Don't forget about submission
So, the task is clear. You need to learn how to properly give original compliments to a guy. Whether funny or nice, it doesn't matter. The main thing is that he should be touched, hooked, somewhere even aroused and compliments become part of your relationship.
Probably, you need to imagine yourself in his place, that is, imagine that you are a little bit of a man. Yes, an unfamiliar situation. But this is the only way to rehearse the tone, facial expressions, gestures and even touch at the moment when kind words are spoken. This is on the one hand. On the other hand, do not forget that the guy will not appreciate the compliment to his “new trousers”, he is not a girl. About the wardrobe, at least in this manifestation, it is worth forgetting. nine0003
What then? You need to learn the rules that will help you not only pronounce a compliment correctly, say nice words, but also assure (once again!) Of the softness, tenderness and depth of your feelings!
Men like unobtrusive compliments, short, concise and meaningful. To do this, you need:
Making compliments, as it turns out, is as easy as shelling pears. Speak words with feeling, love and never forget that there are never too many beautiful words!
TOP-100 list of compliments for a guy
You don’t know how to write beautifully (and you’re not used to it, initially there were only SMS messages), you are not accustomed to offline correspondence, but you want to conquer and surprise him. Remember that the moment is important for a compliment, and this is not necessarily an evening together. Imagine that you just made eye contact while wallpapering a wall, pushing a car or something. And you understand: you need to speak right now.
The following list of phrases can be bold, creative and unobtrusive (as an example):
- “You are kindness itself, and it is in every part of you!”
- “You are the reason for my happiness!”
- “I love you for your determination. You won't get lost anywhere!"
- "You excite me!" (Probably no one can resist such a compliment. An important nuance is to be ready to continue. You can practice pronunciation by going to a photo or a mirror.)
- “You are a real man!”
- "I'm warm with you!"
- “I love your golden hands. You are the true master of the house!” nine0033
- “You are my wings! I can't fly without you."
- “I love your confidence. It is so easy to look into the future with her!”
- "You are my pink dream!"
- "Your hands beckon me like a magnet!"
- "You are very sexy without a top!" (I mean without a T-shirt or shirt.)
- “Creativity is part of you, so we never get bored!”
- "You are my angel, so take care of us both!"
- "You are my world filled to the brim!"
- “I love you for your lightness. Always stay like this!” nine0033
- “You are reliability itself, so I am with you like behind a stone wall!”
- "I'm proud of you!"
- “To the end of the world with you, and right now!”
- "I'm nowhere without you!" (In the sense of a life path. )
- "You are my Al Pacino!"
- “Wow, this jacket/jeans/blazer suits you!”
- "I love it when you smile!"
- “You are my hope and support!”
- "You are a long-awaited miracle!"
- “That's how I imagined you!”
- “I love your reaction! And how can you keep all this in your head ?! nine0033
- "You are my God!"
- "If you didn't fall in love with me at first sight, I'll have to walk by again!"
- “I wanted to have a kitten as a child, but my parents forbade it. But now I have the best kitten - it's you!
- "I want to be in your arms and lose something... For example, peace of mind."
- "When you kiss me, I lose my head!"
- "I found the best man of my life - it turned out to be you!"
- “Do you know what electricity is? It's when you touch my neck with your fingertips." nine0033
- "You are the only person in the world on whose shoulder you can sleep comfortably."
- “When you do housework, I want to look at you forever!”
- "You have a great eye for great films!"
- "You can talk endlessly - you always have a great story in store!"
- “I love it when you hug me with your eyes…”
- “I just melt in your arms like chocolate ice cream…”
- “You are so reliable – I feel very good with you. ” nine0033
- “You are so brave, brave and caring at the same time. I love it."
- "You look amazing in this suit."
- "You're my favorite cup of coffee that I'm craving to drink!"
- "You read my mind better than a cool psychologist!"
- "Your smile is just crazy!"
- “I am proud of your perseverance. Only real men do this!”
- "I love you for being romantic!"
- “I'm so lucky to have you. great that I can always rely on you!” nine0033
- “It's so nice to see you taking care of me. It means a lot to me!”
- “I love the way you communicate with your parents, you can immediately see that they raised a real man!”
- "You are insanely charming!"
- “Beside you, my life has acquired a new meaning!”
- “You are insanely talented. I'm your fan!"
- “Before I met you, I only read about alpha males in books!”
- “I love your look, it really beckons me!”
- "How do you manage to be both cheeky and affectionate at the same time? It drives me crazy!"
- "You are the best!" (This phrase works for almost all types of men of all ages. )
- "You turn me on!"
- "You are the only one for me!"
- "I'm behind you like behind a stone wall!"
- “Next to you I am so calm!” (Same effect as in the phrase with "stone wall".)
- "I breathe you!" (You can change the ending to "live".)
- "I miss your hugs." nine0033
- "You're so insatiable!"
- "I trust you in everything!"
- "I want to wake up next to you every morning!"
- "You can be so gentle!"
- "Your kisses drive me crazy!" (Let him try more often.)
- “You are the man of my dreams!”
- "You are unsurpassed!" (In a particular case).
- “You know me inside and out” (A wonderful phrase that builds trust.)
- “I love your touch!”
- Further alphabetically for each letter:
A - Ambitious, authoritative.
- B - Fearless, incomparable.
- B - Attentive.
- G - Gallant.
- D - Kind, dear.
- E - The only one.
- F - Desired.
- Z — Wonderful, caring.
- I - Sincere.
- K - Cool.
- L - The best.
- M - Courageous.
- H — Reliable, irreplaceable.
- O - Courageous, charming.
- P - Entrepreneurial, understanding. nine0033
- R - Romantic, respectable.
- C - Strong, courageous, passionate.
- T - Hardworking, temperamental, talented.
- U - Smart.
- F - Lucky.
- X - Brave.
- C - Purposeful.
- H - Honest, sensitive.
- W - Chic.
- Щ - Generous.
- E - Energetic, elegant.
- I — I never cease to admire you!
Do you understand that even 100 compliments for your beloved guy is not so much? nine0003
To make your boyfriend happy is easy for any girl, it is enough to surround him with care, attention and not forget about praise. Do you want to talk about the main thing? Send him a funny text message, send him a picture of "I love you", write a note and leave it on the fridge when you leave. In a word, let me feel your love and desire to be together.
An important point in such a delicate matter is your own heart. Listen to him - and speak, speak, speak tender, affectionate words to your boyfriend! A compliment is a powerful signal, a kind of amulet and a magical symbol that will tell you that everything is in order with your relationship: you are both a support for him, and a friend, and a partner, and a lover all rolled into one. Knowing that you are loved is one thing, but hearing is a very special pleasure ...
* when copying the material, reference to the source mirpozitiva.ru is required
13 compliments that he will definitely appreciate
They say that any compliment is good when it is sincere, especially if it is a compliment to a man. Still, the guys are not as spoiled with compliments as the "beautiful half of humanity. " And yet, we were curious: what exactly is it most pleasant for men to hear addressed to them? We overheard what the regulars of one of the Internet forums think about this. And here's what we learned. nine0003
The whole truth about...
Here's what you can praise for the greatest pleasure of a man:
1. His existence in the wide world:
“What I am. I mean, nothing pleases me more than the words "Thank God you've come!", "It's good that you're here!", "I'm glad to see you!""
2. His body. A lot of people have mentioned that they love to hear that kind of thing, especially if they're not getting out of the gym.Let him know that his efforts are not in vain! It makes my head spin! (Sorry for being immodest).
“And I once met a guy as handsome as Adonis. And she told him that it was better for him not to dress at all, so that everyone could admire his beautiful body. He blushed as if no one had ever told him this before.
- It is quite possible that they really did not speak.
3. Do you feel secure with him, are you not afraid of anything when he is around? He will be glad to know about it.
“It's always nice to hear that I'm reliable and safe. After all, this means that you will not take me for a rapist and a murderer. And that's good." nine0276
4. His smell. Not only ladies love perfume praise. He leans in to kiss you when you meet, and you are enveloped in a cloud of the maddening scent of his skin, cologne, deodorant and shampoo? Don't hide.
"The words 'You smell wonderful' make me feel like King of the Hill. You don't have to look good to smell good."
5. Any thing that makes him an interesting person.
"I like it when people tell me I'm interesting or show interest in my hobbies. For me, the biggest reason for self-doubt is the fear of being boring.”
6. His penis, no matter how trite it may sound.
"I never get tired of hearing how good he is."
7. His hair (or lack thereof). Guys often have complexes about a new haircut, so a compliment to the hair is another way to a man's heart. If the hair has already left his head, convincing a man that this is normal is also a big plus. nine0003
"Your bald head is so sexy - you look like Sean Connery or Bruce Willis. " I have never heard this, but I want to hear it.”
8. His brain. Everyone is pleased to know that he is loved not only for his beautiful eyes. Let your man know that you consider him smart.
“Girls tell me all the time that I'm smart. It usually goes like this:
Girl: Hee hee. You're so clever.
Me: Thank you.
Girl: But I can’t solve the problem here, it’s so complicated. Will you help? And also this one. And this one." nine0276
9. How strong is he.
- Today a girl asked me to open a bottle of wine, and when I opened it, she screamed with delight and clapped her hands. It's always nice when they ask you to open something.
- Yes? What if you can't?
- Yes, there is no such force in the world that would prevent a man from opening a jar or bottle after a woman asked him about it.
10. His driving ability.
“My wife once said that I was the best driver she knew. It was a great feeling."
11. How reliable and responsible he is. It can be very important for him to know that you rely on him - especially if he tried to win your trust.
"My wife told me I was a great husband and father and that was the best thing I ever heard."
12. His sense of humor. Of course, no one is obliged to laugh at unfunny jokes. But if the guy is really good with humor, he will be glad to hear it. nine0003
“It's nice to hear about things that you can't appreciate yourself. I know how I look today and what I'm wearing. But to hear that they consider me witty, funny, charismatic - it's really great.
13. His appearance, face. Many admit that it is compliments about facial features - and especially eyes - that make them consider themselves attractive.