Center yourself quotes
100 Grounding Quotes | Feasting At Home
Here are 100 grounding quotes to bring us back to ourselves. Centering, soulful and loving – my hope is that this evergrowing list of quotes and poems will help remind us of who we are beneath the surface and how to reconnect with this part of ourselves.
This is not a recipe and may not be what you are looking for on the blog, but it is my birthday today and I wanted to give myself a gift! HA! 😉
I thought there may be a few of you out there that would enjoy this too. A little space to hold the wise words that seem to come at just the right time. I am going to keep adding to the list and I wholeheartedly encourage you to please add your own quotes, poems, or simple words of grounding or wisdom in the comments below.
If you’ve been here a while, you’ll probably already know how much I turn to cooking as an act of self-love. Not only the making of something nourishing and nutritious for our bodies but the actual act of taking time after a busy day to unwind, reset, be present and mindful and look inward, while creating a meal.
This time, for some of you, is the only time you have during the day to connect with yourself. And it can one of the most healing and restorative gifts! But the amazing and beautiful thing is how our reconnecting with ourselves actually affects those around us, without us even uttering a word.
Those closest to us will feel it.
A gift to your family too. Magic.
- Peace is this moment without judgment. That is all. This moment in the Heart-space where everything is welcome.~Dorothy Hunt
- Life will give you whatever experience is most helpful for the evolution of your consciousness. How do you know this is the experience you need? Because this is the experience you are having at the moment.— Ekhart Tolle
- Your self-love is a medicine for the earth. ~ Yung Pueblo
- You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. ~Buddha
- Do not try to save the world or do anything grandiose.Instead, create a clearing in the dense forest of your life and wait there patiently,until the song that is your life falls into your own cupped hands and you recognize and greet it. Only then, will you know how to give yourself to this world so worthy of rescue.- Martha Postlewaite
- Walking. I am listening to a deeper way. Suddenly all my ancestors are behind me. Be still, they say. Watch and listen. You are the result of the love of thousands. ~ Linda Hogan
- Your sadness doesn’t make you less of a human being. In fact, it makes you more. More expansive. More connected. Painfully beautiful. Raw. Open. Completely alive. ~ Panache Desai
- I have woven a parachute out of everything broken. ~William Stafford
- We must teach ourselves, actively remind ourselves, what being wild means. We must make room for it and invite it back. ~Brian Meier, Awaken the Bear.
- Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius.~Mozart
- Only in quiet waters do things mirror themselves undistorted. Only in a quiet mind is an adequate perception of the world. Hans Margolius
- It is in the nature of things to be drawn to the very experiences that will spoil our innocence, transform our lives, and give us necessary complexity and depth. ~Thomas Moore
- I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart. I am. I am. I am. ~ Sylvia Plath
- Continually trying to look on the bright side interferes with our finding the wisdom that lies in the fruitful darkness.~ Stephen Buhner
- Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside awakens. ~ Carl Jung
- Nothing ever goes away until it has taught us what we need to know. ~Pema Chodron
- Empty yourself and let the universe fill you. ~ Yogi Tea
- You have walked through fire, survived floods and have triumphed over demons- remember this the next time you doubt your own power. Jung Pueblo
- The more grateful I am, the more beauty I see.~ Mary Davis
- When it’s over, I want to say all my life I was a bride married to amazement.~ Mary Oliver
- We are not here to fit in, be well balanced, or provide an example for others. We are here to be eccentric, different, perhaps strange, perhaps merely to add our small piece, our little clunky, chunky selves, to the great mosaic of being. As the gods intended, we are here to become more and more ourselves.~ James Hollis
- From within or from behind, a light shines through us upon things and makes us aware that we are nothing, but the light is all. ~ Emerson
- “Look deep into nature and you will understand everything better”-Albert Einstein
- If bein’ afraid is a crime, we’ll hang side by side. ~ Paul Westerberg
- What am I asking of my beloved that I need to do for myself? – James Hollis
- What happens when people open their hearts? They get better. ~Haruki Murakami
- Poetry is a language against which you have no defenses. ~David Whyte.
- Once you realize this floating life is the perfect mirage of change, it’s breathtaking – this wild joy at wandering boundless and free. ~Han Shan
- God speaks to each of us as he makes us, then walks with us silently out of the night. These are the words we dimly hear: You, sent out beyond your recall, go to the limits of your longing. Embody me. Flare-up like a flame and make big shadows I can move in. Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror. Just keep going. No feeling is final. Don’t let yourself lose me. Nearby is the country they call life. You will know it by its seriousness. Give me your hand.~Rilke
- The world changes when we change. the world softens when we soften. The world loves us when we choose to love the world.~ Marianne Williamson
- Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won’t either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could. ~ Louise Erdrich, The Painted Drum
- What does it mean to fully experience a moment—any moment? It means to directly experience what is here now without separation from it. It means opening, seeing, listening, feeling, being intimate and at one with what is. While thoughts may appear in the present moment, thoughts do not experience anything. Thoughts do not see, but YOU do. ~Dorothy Hunt
- The dream was always running ahead of me. To catch up, to live for a moment in unison with it, that was the miracle.~ Anias Nin
- Even if you are on the right track, you will still get run over if you just sit there. -Will Rogers
- Learning to live with ambiguity is learning to live with how life really is, full of complexities and strange surprises… ― James Hollis
- Slowly slowly, gently gently. My Grandmother, in a dream.
- Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable. ~Mary Oliver
- To fall seven times, to get up eight, life starts from now. ~Japanese Proverb
- The world is not here to make you happy- it’s here to make you conscious. ~ Ekhart Tolle
- Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life? ~Mary Oliver
- The healer you have been looking for is your own courage to know and love yourself completely. ~ Yung Pueblo
- Learn the alchemy true human beings know. The moment you accept what troubles you’ve been given, the door will open.-Rumi
- Sometimes it takes darkness and the sweet confinement of your aloneness to learn anything or anyone that does not bring you alive is too small for you. ― David Whyte.
- I am gathering past like skin and reeling towards what I haven’t seen yet; a moth suddenly struck by moonlight. ~Jodi Miller
- Walk as if you are kissing the Earth with your feet. ~ Thich Nhat Hanh
- Our work (career) is the excuse by which we get to love people. We are put in exactly the place we need to be, to love the people we are around. ~Panache Desai
- It always seems impossible until it’s done.~ Nelson Mandela
- Something very beautiful happens to people when their world has fallen apart: a humility, a nobility, a higher intelligence emerges at just the point when our knees hit the floor. ~Marianne Williamson
- Letting go doesn’t mean forgetting, it just means we stop carrying the energy of the past into the present. ~ Yung Pueblo
- In each life there comes at least one moment which, if recognized and seized, transforms the course of that life forever. Rely, therefore, on radical trust, even though the moment may call for you to leap empty-handed into the void.~ Ralph Blum
- And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~Kahlil Gibran
- You can not teach someone to love, you must show them. ~Finnish Saying
- Hear blessings dropping their blossoms around you. ~ Rumi
- A spark is a little thing, yet it may kindle the world.~ Tupper
- The shortest interval between two points is the awareness that they are not two.~ Eric Micha’el Leventhal
- Nothing is worth more than this day. ~ Goethe
- But Sylvia, I am everywhere. ~my mother, in a dream, after her passing.
- Your healing lifts up the ocean of existence. When you heal we all heal. ~ Yung Pueblo
- Life is to be experienced, not fought against, run from, or engaged halfheartedly. Though we may wish to make changes in the future, to be conscious is to be with an experience as it’s unfolding, rather than thinking about how we would like to change it. Taking charge of our life so that we alter the quality of our experiences in the future comes after an experience.~Shefali Tsabary
- The soul often asks more of us than we plan on giving. ~ James Hollis.
- One of the best actions we can take, with courage, is to relax. ~Yogi tea
- Have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don’t search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer. ~ Rainer Maria Rilke
- A new moon teaches gradualness and deliberation and how one gives birth to oneself slowly. ~ Rumi
- Our inner monologues have tremendous power over us. They can affect not only our mood, not only our physical bodies, but also our every waking moment—and, therefore, every consequence.~ Panache Desai
- If your mind isn’t clouded by unnecessary things, this is the best season of your life. ~Wu-men
- Whatever is rejected from the self, appears in the world as an event. ~Carl Jung
- It may be when we no longer know what to do, we have come to our real work, and that when we no longer know which way to go, we have begun our real journey. ~Wendell Berry
- Always we hope someone else has the answer. Some other place will be better, some other time it will all turn out. This is it.No one else has the answer. no other place will be better, and it has already turned out. At the center of your being, you have the answer; you know who you are and you know what you want. Lao Tzu
- Nothing the heart gives away is gone… it is kept in the hearts of others. ~Robin St. John
- The world around us is nothing more and nothing less than a mirror of what we have become from within.~ Gregg Braden
- Whatever arises, love that. ~ Matt Kahn
- There is no need to run outside for better seeing. Nor to peer from a window. Rather abide at the center of your being; for the more you leave it, the less you learn. Search your heart and see the way to do is to be. Lao Tzu
- At one glance, I love you with a thousand hearts.~ Mihri Hatun, Turkish poet
- The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grow sharper. ― W.B. Yeats
- Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too, was a gift.― Mary Oliver
- Enter with love the temple that is your own heart.~ Ramana Maharshi
- Remember the pure open sky of your own true nature~ Tibetan Book of the Dead
- When we repress our emotions or suppress our emotional content, whatever we are denying accumulates weight, or what I call vibrational density. This heaviness can take on many forms. But in all cases, it impedes your spirit’s natural ability to shine. ~Panache Desai
- If someone comes along and shoots an arrow into your heart, it’s fruitless to stand there and yell at the person. It would be much better to turn your attention to the fact that there’s an arrow in your heart… Pema Chodron
- Hold on to what is good even if it is a handful of earth. Hold on to what you believe even if it is a tree which stands by itself. Hold on to what you must do even if it is a long way from here…Hold on to my hand even when I have gone away from you. -Nancy Wood, from Many Winters
- Therein lies the universal truth that puts us all on equal footing: each of us must come to discover through our many life experiences whether we have faith in our spiritual purpose, in our very existence, or whether we fear the journey of our life. ~Carolyn Myss
- Walk around feeling like a leaf. Know you could tumble any second. Then decide what to do with your time. ~Naomi Shihab Nye
- The truth is that life is delicious, horrible, charming, frightful, sweet, bitter, and that it is everything. ~Anatole France
- Do you have the patience to wait till your mud settles and the water is clear? Can you remain unmoving until the right action arises by itself? The Master doesn’t seek fulfillment. Not seeking, not expecting, she is present, and can welcome all things.” – Lao Tzu, trans. by Stephen Mitchell
- I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit. Dawna Markova
- Every blade of grass has an angel that bends over it and whispers, “Grow, grow.” The Talmud
- You make the path by walking. ~ Robert Bly
- Listen–are you breathing just a little, and calling it a life? ― Mary Oliver
- Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. ~Harold Whitman
- The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it.— Ekhart Tolle
- We can make our minds so like still water that beings gather about us, that they may see their own images, and so live for a moment with a clearer, perhaps even with a fiercer, life because of our quiet. ~William Butler Yeats
- Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. ~James Arthur Baldwin
- I am not fully healed, I am not fully wise, I am still on my way. What matters is that I am moving forward. ~ Yung Pueblo
- In the midst of the chaos when the wind is howling I hear the ancient song of the ones who went before and know that peace will come. – Anonymous
- I will bring you happy flowers from the mountains, bluebells, dark hazels, and rustic baskets of kisses. I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees. ~Pablo Neruda
- The world is not imperfect or slowly evolving along a path to perfection. No, it is perfect at every moment, every sin already carries grace in it. Hermann Hesse
- Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is a nobler art of leaving things undone…. The wisdom of life consists in the elimination of nonessentials. — Lin Yutang
- We spend most of our time and energy in a kind of horizontal thinking. We move along the surface of things … [but] there are times when we stop. We sit still. We lose ourselves in a pile of leaves or its memory. We listen and breezes from a whole other world begin to whisper.— James Carroll
- The time came when the risk it took to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. ~Anais nin
- Above all, trust in the slow work of the Spirit.
We are quite naturally impatient in everything
to reach the end without delay.
We should like to skip the intermediate stages.
We are impatient of being on the way to something
unknown, something new.
And yet it is the law of all progress
that it is made by passing through
some stages of instability-
and that it may take a very long time. And so I think it is with you.
Let your ideas mature gradually-let them grow
let them shape themselves, without undue haste.
Don’t try to force them on,
as though you could be today what time
(that is to say, grace and circumstances
acting on your own good will)
will make of you tomorrow
Only God could say what this new spirit
gradually forming within you will be.
Give her the benefit of believing
that her hand is leading you,
and accept the anxiety of feeling yourself
in suspense and incomplete.~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin:
- The days come and go like muffled and veiled figures sent from a distant friendly party, but they say nothing, and if we do not use the gifts they bring, they carry them as silently away. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- You are today where your thoughts have brought you. You will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you. ~ James Allen
- Accept whatever comes to you woven in the pattern of your destiny, for what could more aptly fit your needs?~ Marcus Aurelius
- Regardless of desire, life hands you who you are. ~Casey Haymes
- Love after Love The time will come when, with elation, you will greet yourself arriving at your own door, in your own mirror and each will smile the others welcome, and say, sit here. Eat. You will love again the stranger who was yourself. Give wine. Give bread. Give back your heart to itself, the stranger who has loved you all your life, whom you ignored for another, who knows you by heart. Take down the love letters from the bookshelf, the photographs, the desperate notes, peel your own image from the mirror. Sit. Feast on your life. ~Derek Walcott
Hi, I'm Sylvia!
Chef and author of the whole-foods recipe blog, Feasting at Home, Sylvia Fountaine is a former restaurant owner and caterer turned full-time food blogger. She currently lives in the Pacific Northwest and shares seasonal, healthy recipes along with tips and tricks from her home kitchen.
30 Quotes to Center Your Week30 Quotes to Center Your Week | Gaia Skip Navigation
The weekend is a wonderful, far-too-short event, and it’s easy to be one of those people dragging their feet back to the workplace and the rest of the week. It doesn’t need to be this way! Sometimes, the right words can mean all the difference between a great week and a week full of blah’s. Take inspiration from these incredible words and meditate on them and how they can apply to your life and situations directly. Then, see the difference how a centered, inspired heart can make in your week! Words of Positivity for Your Week:
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. -Robert Louis Stevenson
- We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone. -Ronald Reagan
- How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. -Anne Frank
- Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. -Booker T. Washington
- I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition. -Martha Washington
- Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude. -Denis Waitley
- Positive feelings come from being honest about yourself and accepting your personality, and physical characteristics, warts and all; and, from belonging to a family that accepts you without question. -Willard Scott
- It isn’t until you come to a spiritual understanding of who you are – not necessarily a religious feeling, but deep down, the spirit within – that you can begin to take control. -Oprah Winfrey
- Today I choose life. Every morning when I wake up I can choose joy, happiness, negativity, pain… To feel the freedom that comes from being able to continue to make mistakes and choices – today I choose to feel life, not to deny my humanity but embrace it. -Kevyn Aucoin
- Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. -Marcel Proust
- Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. -Swami Vivekananda
- Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. -Winston Churchill
- Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have. -Margaret Mead
- Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. -Leo Buscaglia
- I am here for a purpose and that purpose is to grow into a mountain, not to shrink to a grain of sand. Henceforth will I apply ALL my efforts to become the highest mountain of all and I will strain my potential until it cries for mercy. -Og Mandino
- This happiness consisted of nothing else but the harmony of the few things around me with my own existence, a feeling of contentment and well-being that needed no changes and no intensification. -Herman Hesse
- Peace is a journey of a thousand miles and it must be taken one step at a time. -Lyndon B. Johnson
- The real and lasting victories are those of peace, and not of war. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Winners make a habit of manufacturing their own positive expectations in advance of the event. -Brian Tracy
- I do believe we’re all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other. -Harvey Fierstein
- Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak. -Thomas Carlyle
- Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. –Buddha
- Change your thoughts and you change your world. -Norman Vincent Peale
- Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky. -Rabindranath Tagore
- Every moment and every event of every man’s life on earth plants something in his soul. -Thomas Merton
- The most authentic thing about us is our capacity to create, to overcome, to endure, to transform, to love and to be greater than our suffering. -Ben Okri
- Yesterday we obeyed kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love. -Khalil Gibran
- The only journey is the one within. -Rainer Maria Rilke
- A man has to learn that he cannot command things, but that he can command himself; that he cannot coerce the wills of others, but that he can mold and master his own will: and things serve him who serves Truth; people seek guidance of him who is master of himself. -James Allen
- As knowledge increases, wonder deepens. -Charles Morgan
About the Author
Gaia guides people on their personal transformational paths with the world’s largest library of exclusive and original conscious media. Like our members, Gaia staff are driven by curiosity, passion and the desire to grow, as we continue on our own spiritual journeys and quests. Our members inspire our own authenticity: the quest for transformation never ends. If there is a topic you’d like to learn more about, please let us know. You can also join Gaia as a contributing author and help us connect readers to people and ideas that fuel a conscious life.
As of the date of this article, Amma has hugged attendees to her programs over 40 million times. Her free events attract thousands upon thousands of people, often taking place in football stadiums. In the early days, when 50 or 60 people were in attendance, Amma was known as “Ammaji” or “Ammachi.”
It was 1990 when I first met Amma. She was seated on a tattered, cushioned chair in the center of a small, basement room in The African-Methodist Episcopal Church in Central Square, Cambridge, MA.
The moment I walked into the room, I was so profoundly struck by Amma’s light and presence that I fell to my knees and bowed to her. I spent the rest of the day sobbing in absolute bliss, happily crouched in a corner. In addition to a few Swamis and helpers, there were less than ten other people in the room.
While indulging my tears, Amma caught my eye and invited me to her chair. I was so nervous, I could barely speak. I walked toward her, awkward and self-conscious, as if it were my first time walking. I bowed and she immediately took my hand, then gently bent me across her lap.
Amma then gently rubbed my body from head to toe while I cried. She massaged my scalp and forehead and patted my spine. Amma even squeezed my ears and tussled my hair. It felt as though I were embraced by the most loving bundle of light.
After 20 minutes of her healing touch, Amma lifted my head with her soft hands and pressed her cheek and lips against my ear. She lovingly whispered Sanskrit mantras to me as I absorbed every morsel of her love.“Pure love transcends the body. It is between hearts. It has nothing to do with bodies.”
More In Personal Development
Body. Mind. Spirit.
Every decision we make is inspired by our vision to empower a community of individuals to come together to build a more conscious world.
Our unique blend of yoga, meditation, personal transformation, and alternative healing content is designed for those seeking to not just enhance their physical, spiritual, and intellectual capabilities, but to fuse them in the knowledge that the whole is always greater than the sum of its parts.
Start Your Trial
Watch On Any Device
Use the same account and membership for TV, desktop, and all mobile devices. Plus you can download videos to your device to watch offline later.
Username or Email
New To Gaia? View Options & Sign Up.
Contact Customer Service
13 customer service quotes to inspire you
“The website is not the center of your universe. The Facebook page is not the center of your Universe. The mobile app is not the center of your universe. The client is the center of your universe!” - Bruce Ernst, product manager at Monetate.
“In the old world, you spent 30% of your time creating great service and 70% of your time screaming about it. In the new world, it's the other way around. " -Jeff Bezos, Founder of Amazon nine0003
"When you're trying to make a big decision and you're torn between two options, ask yourself: If a client were here, what would they say?" - Dharmesh Shah, co-founder of HubSpot.
“The customer is the most important customer. He does not depend on us. We depend on him. He does not interrupt our work. He is the goal of our work. He's on the wrong side of our business. He is part of it. We are not doing him a favor by serving him. He is doing us a favor by giving us the opportunity to do this, ”- Mahatma Gandhi, the ideologist of the national liberation movement in India. nine0003
“The way to a customer's heart is more than a loyalty program. Growing evangelistic clients is all about giving them an impression worth telling others about.” — Valeria Maltoni, Vice President, PM Digital.
“The key to success is setting realistic expectations for customers, and then not only meeting those expectations, but exceeding them. ” - Richard Branson, Founder, Virgin Group Corporation. nine0003
“Customer service is all about providing a new experience. This is a promise to our customers that we must keep. It's how they feel when they do business with us.” - Shep Heiken, founder of Shepard Presentations.
“Setting customer expectations at a level consistent with consistently maintained levels of customer service requires that all of your staff, from product development to marketing, work in harmony with your brand image.” - Richard Branson , founder of the Virgin Group Corporation. nine0003
“Every day we ask the question: How can we make our customers happy? What innovations do we need to use for this?” - Bill Gates, Chairman and Chief Software Architect, Microsoft Corporation.
“Customer experiences are the catalyst for transformation. They directly affect the culture, strategy, structure and all aspects of the business,” Christina Crandell, President of New Business Strategies. nine0003
“Here's a simple but powerful rule. Always give people more than they expect to receive.” - Nelson Boswell, founder of NELSON BOSWELL.
“Traditional corporations, especially large-scale producers of goods and services, are organized for efficiency. Or integrity. But not for joy. Joy comes from surprise and connection with humanity, transparency and novelty. If you are afraid of special requests, if your employees are just cogs, if you have described everything in job descriptions, then the chances that you will be able to surprise someone are very low, ”- Seth Godin, American author of business books, popular speaker. nine0003
“Customer service brings the heart of a brand to the heart of its customers.” - Kate Nasser, Business Coach, The People Skills Coach.
UIS is a telecommunications company that provides virtual communication services in Moscow and St. Petersburg. The main products of UIS are virtual PBX, 8-800 number, sitephone callback, mobile office, autoinformer, virtual meeting, SIP telephony, etc. nine0003
Self Quotes - ReadRate
No matter what, remember: you have yourself. We collected wise thoughts from the world of literature about how important it is for a person to love and appreciate himself. There will always be time to scold.
Quotes about yourself are not pathetic phrases and sayings of famous people. This is a reminder to everyone: take care of yourself, love and respect yourself - the most normal thing in the world.
In daily routines, and even more so in difficult times for the world, it is easy for a person to forget about himself. It seems that thinking about your desires and needs when someone is much worse is a manifestation of terrible selfishness. It so happened that many in life push their interests to the background. Especially when they bear the burden of responsibility for the family, subordinates or clients. nine0003
Constantly thinking about others and forgetting about yourself is not a good strategy. Be kinder to yourself and in no case confuse selfishness and banal concern for your own spiritual and bodily health.
Quotes about myself - rather than about us, but for us. Read the thoughts of great authors about respect, self-worth and self-love.
“Love for yourself is the basis for loving another person.”
Tit Nat Khan
“You are braver than you think. Stronger than you think. And smarter than you think." nine0101
Alan Milne. “Winnie the Pooh and all-all-all”
“Be yourself. Other roles are already taken. Oscar Wilde Jane Eyre
“Selfishness is a symptom of a lack of self-love. He who does not love himself is always worried about himself.
“If this burden is mine, then I can handle it.” nine0101
Margaret Mitchell. Gone with the Wind
"Once you gain confidence in yourself, you will learn to live."
"Self-love, my lord, is not such a vile sin as neglect of oneself."
William Shakespeare. "Henry V"
"If you want to be loyal to someone or something, start by being loyal to yourself."
“There is a test to determine whether your mission on Earth is completed or not. If you're still alive, then it's not finished." nine0101
"Respect yourself, love yourself, because there has never been a person like you and never will be again."
"I withdraw into myself and open up the whole world."
By tradition, we duplicate the quotes below. This will make it easier for you to save them all in one fell swoop.
- “Love for yourself is the basis for loving another person. ” (Tit Nat Khan) nine0174 "You are braver than you think. Stronger than you think. And smarter than you think." (Alan Milne. "Winnie the Pooh and all-all-all")
- “Be yourself. Other roles are already taken. (Oscar Wilde)
- "...respect yourself so much that you do not give all the strength of your soul and heart to someone who does not need them..." (Charlotte Bronte. "Jane Eyre")
- "If I got this burden, then I can handle it." (Margaret Mitchell. "Gone with the Wind")
- “Egoism is a symptom of a lack of self-love. He who does not love himself is always worried about himself. (Erich Fromm)
- "Once you gain confidence in yourself, you will learn to live" . ( Johann Goethe)
- "Self-love, my lord, is not such a vile sin as self-neglect." (William Shakespeare. "Henry V")
- "If you want to be loyal to someone or something, start by being loyal to yourself." (Paulo Coelho)
- "There is a test to determine whether your mission on Earth is completed or not.