Spiritual self healing quotes
51 Quotes About Healing Your Body & Mind [2023 Update]
by Jessa Pangilinan
There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
What does it mean to heal your mind, body, and soul? How exactly do you undergo that process?
Your body has its own self-healing mechanisms. Because it wants to stay healthy, it heals itself naturally through a number of natural bodily functions. Your immune system is mainly responsible for that.
But did you know that this healing mechanism doesn’t just affect your physical state?
Once your body heals, it starts curing your emotional, mental, and spiritual conditions as well. Self-healing is not just limited to pain from physical wounds and injuries—it also applies to how your mind, body, and soul can recover from emotional breakdowns or mental and spiritual fatigue.
In this article, we want to share with you some inspirational quotes about healing your body, mind, and soul. Through these quotes, we hope that you will be able to endure the process of healing.
But before we get to our list, let’s first discuss some of the benefits of self-healing.
What You Will Learn
- Why Healing Your Body, Mind, and Soul Is Important
- Final Thoughts on Healing Your Mind, Body, and Soul
Imagine having a paper cut that hurts a lot. Once the wound heals, doesn’t it make you feel a lot happier?
Healing can increase your happiness and overall life satisfaction. When you go through the process of healing, you give yourself a chance to move past the pain once and for all, and then feel relieved thereafter. There is no better way to feel happy and satisfied than to overcome something that has been bothering you.
Healing yourself also helps you control your thoughts and feelings. Our minds, bodies, and souls are connected to each other. When you heal, you gain control over your thoughts and achieve mental clarity. When your mind is clear, the brain signals to your heart and soul that you are all right and that there is nothing to worry about.
When your heart and soul are at peace, this tells your body that you are breathing, moving, and living just fine. Your immune system responds to the way your mind thinks and your heart feels. Negative emotions are released and you become a lot healthier. This can even result in feeling a lot more confident about how you connect to the world and the people around you.
As you can see, the healing process provides a lot of benefits. Ultimately, it is important to remember that to heal means to become a better, happier human being. There is no other way to love yourself than to mend your scars and become the person you were always meant to be.
Without further ado, let’s check out our list of quotes that can help you do just that!
- “Healing may not be so much about getting better, as about letting go of everything that isn’t you – all of the expectations, all of the beliefs – and becoming who you are.” – Rachel Naomi Remen
- “Don't turn away. Keep your gaze on the bandaged place. That's where the light enters you.” – Rumi
- “Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy.” – Sai Baba
- “The sun shall always rise upon a new day and there shall always be a rose garden within me. Yes, there is a part of me that is broken, but my broken soil gives way to my wild roses.” – C. JoyBell C.
- “Just like there's always time for pain, there's always time for healing.” – Jennifer Brown
- “Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it. ” – Tori Amos
- “It has been said that time heals all wounds. The truth is that time does not heal anything. It merely passes. It is what we do during the passing of time that helps or hinders the healing process.” – Jay Marshall
- “Feelings are much like waves, we can’t stop them from coming but we can choose which ones to surf.” – Jonatan Martensson
- “Healing is embracing what is most feared; healing is opening what has been closed, softening what has hardened into obstruction, healing is learning to trust life.” – Jeanne Achterberg
- “To recognize one's own insanity is, of course, the arising of sanity, the beginning of healing and transcendence.” – Eckhart Tolle
“To recognize one's own insanity is, of course, the arising of sanity, the beginning of healing and transcendence.” – Eckhart Tolle
- “Meditation can help us embrace our worries, our fear, our anger; and that is very healing. We let our own natural capacity of healing do the work.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “The human heart has a way of making itself large again even after it's been broken into a million pieces.” – Robert James Waller
- “But pain's like water. It finds a way to push through any seal. There's no way to stop it. Sometimes you have to let yourself sink inside of it before you can learn how to swim to the surface.” – Katie Kacvinsky
- “When I stand before thee at the day's end, thou shalt see my scars and know that I had my wounds and also my healing.” – Rabindranath Tagore
- “Our sorrows and wounds are healed only when we touch them with compassion.” – Buddha
- “We are all damaged. We have all been hurt. We have all had to learn painful lessons. We are all recovering from some mistake, loss, betrayal, abuse, injustice, or misfortune. All of life is a process of recovery that never ends. We each must find ways to accept and move through the pain and to pick ourselves back up. For each pang of grief, depression, doubt, or despair there is an inverse toward renewal coming to you in time. Each tragedy is an announcement that some goodwill indeed come in time. Be patient with yourself.” – Bryant McGill
- “Every time your heart is broken, a doorway cracks open to a world full of new beginnings, new opportunities.” – Patti Roberts
- “Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is.” – Gary Zukav
- “As soon as healing takes place, go out and heal somebody else.” – Maya Angelou
- “The place of true healing is a fierce place. It’s a giant place. It’s a place of monstrous beauty and endless dark and glimmering light. And you have to work really, really, really hard to get there, but you can do it.” – Cheryl Strayed
- “To heal is to touch with love that which we previously touched with fear.” – Stephen Levine
- “Any illness is a direct message to you that tells you how you have not been loving who you are, cherishing yourself in order to be who you are. This is the basis of all healing.” – Barbara Brennan
- “Healing is a matter of time, but it is sometimes also a matter of opportunity.” – Hippocrates
- “You have the power to heal your life, and you need to know that. We think so often that we are helpless, but we're not. We always have the power of our minds… claim and consciously use your power.” – Louise L. Hay
- “Letting ourselves be forgiven is one of the most difficult healings we will undertake. And one of the most fruitful.” – Stephen Levine
“Letting ourselves be forgiven is one of the most difficult healings we will undertake. And one of the most fruitful.” – Stephen Levine
- “My scars remind me that I did indeed survive my deepest wounds. That in itself is an accomplishment. And they bring to mind something else, too. They remind me that the damage life has inflicted on me has, in many places, left me stronger and more resilient. What hurt me in the past has actually made me better equipped to face the present.” – Steve Goodier
- “We do not heal the past by dwelling there; we heal the past by living fully in the present.” – Marianne Williamson
- “Scars are not injuries, Tanner Sack. A scar is a healing. After an injury, a scar is what makes you whole.” – China Miéville
- “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs, ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Washington Thurman
- “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
- “It's a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.” – Germany Kent
- “Give it air & let the scar on your soul reveal itself, because, like the body, it too was made to heal itself. ” – Curtis Tyrone Jones
- “Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength that will endure as long as life lasts. There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of nature-the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after winter.” – Racheal Carson
- “Only when we face the impossible, and experience the unbearable, do we find out who we truly are.” – Vironika Tugaleva
- “You’ve been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” – Louise Hay
- “The ache will always be there, but the intensity will fade, and you’ll find other beautiful things to fill your days with.” – Lang Leav
- “The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind.” – Caroline Myss
- “Healing requires from us to stop struggling, but to enjoy life more and endure it less.” – Darina Stoyanova
- “Emotional pain cannot kill you, but running from it can. Allow. Embrace. Let yourself feel. Let yourself heal.” – Vironika Tugaleva
- “When we surround ourselves with people who are committed to understanding and loving, we’re nourished by their presence and our own seeds of understanding and love are watered. When we surround ourselves with people who gossip, complain, and are constantly critical, we absorb these toxins.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
- “The greatest healing would be to wake up from what we are not.” – Mooji
“The greatest healing would be to wake up from what we are not.” – Mooji
- “In every community, there is work to be done. In every nation, there are wounds to heal. In every heart, there is the power to do it.” – Marianne Williamson
- “What happens when people open their hearts?” “They get better.” – Haruki Murakami
- “Our wounds are often the openings into the best and most beautiful part of us.” – David Richo
- “I’ve experienced several different healing methodologies over the years – counseling, self-help seminars, and I’ve read a lot – but none of them will work unless you really want to heal. ” – Lindsay Wagner
- “For me, singing sad songs often has a way of healing a situation. It gets the hurt out in the open – into the light, out of the darkness.” – Reba McEntire
- “Healing doesn’t mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls your life.” – Akshay Dubey
- “By far the strongest poison to the human spirit is the inability to forgive oneself or another person. Forgiveness is no longer an option but a necessity for healing.” – Caroline Myss
- “Healing does not mean going back to the way things were before, but rather allowing what is now to move us closer to God.” – Ram Dass
- “Healing doesn’t usually spring up instantaneously, instead it manifests itself in small yet delightful doses of “normal.” – Unknown
- “Ultimately, there can be no complete healing until we have restored our primal trust in life.” – Georg Feuerstein
Final Thoughts on Healing Your Mind, Body, and Soul
Your scars may remind you of the pain and suffering you’ve been through, but they can also remind you of how brave and strong you are. It takes a lot of courage for one to be able to accept his flaws and defeats and then heal himself to become new again.
We hope that, through these quotes, you were able to gain the strength to start or continue the healing process. You may fall a thousand times, but you can always get up and keep going!
Finally, if you want to use these quotes to make a lasting change to your life, then check out and recite these 57 affirmations for success.
34 Empowering Self Healing Quotes for Renewed Hope & Joy
Self healing quotes remind us all of the innate power we hold when it comes to healing our minds, bodies, and spirits. No matter where you are or how futile you believe your situation to be, you are never beyond the scope of recovery and returning to the wholeness that is always you.
In today's post, I'm sharing 34 powerful self healing quotes that touch on the most powerful aspects of healing ourselves. As one of my favorite healing quotes says, “All healing is essentially the release from fear. ” - A Course in Miracles
The self-healing process
What I've come to learn over the last few years, is that the self-healing process is one of returning to self. And "self" is usually not the self you think you know, but something much more vast, all-knowing, and ever-present.
It's a process of surrender and opening yourself up to your fears, and to life. Of letting go every day so you can enjoy the present moment. The answer is usually that you need to lighten your load and start smelling the roses.
Our illnesses show up to bring us back to our center. They aren't punishment or some mark of doom; they're a messenger, calling you to something more beautiful. Will you follow the call?
The illusion is that you are even sick at all or have been separated from your maker. Unburden your mind–set the noise of the world down and tune in. Put your feet up, let your hair down, and smile again. Let yourself be healed and re-centered by higher forces. Your only job is to trust and receive.
34 empowering self-healing quotes
1. "You have the power to heal yourself, and you need to know that. We think so often that we are helpless, but we're not. We always have the power of our minds. Claim and consciously use your power." Louise Hay
2. "In the mere observation of yourself, you begin the process of healing and transformation." Deepak Chopra
3. "If you want to heal your heart's wounds, start healing your thoughts." Alexandra Vasiliu
4. "Everything happens on a mental level before it manifests on the physical level. This is why it's so important to get your mindset right. You have to believe in yourself no matter what the external circumstances are. Strengthen your vision and have hope that things can get better." Averstu
5. "The only disease you have is your inability to see you have the power to heal yourself." Ralph Smart
6. "If you just allow your body and mind to rest, the healing will come by itself. " Thich Nhat Hanh
7."You will begin to heal when you let go of past hurts, forgive those who have wronged you, and learn to forgive yourself for your past mistakes." Unknown
8. "When you say 'yes' to others, make sure you are not saying 'no' to yourself." Paulo Coelho
9. "Self-forgiveness can heal you." Andrew Zaffina
10. "The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind." Caroline Myss
11. "Remove stress from the body and the body regenerates itself. You can heal yourself." Rhonda Byrne
12. "Meditation can help us embrace our worries, our fear, our anger; and that is very healing. We let our own natural capacity of healing do the work." Thich Nhat Hanh
13. "To heal is to touch with love that which we previously touched with fear." Stephen Levine
14."True healing occurs when I give myself permission to feel whatever feelings live below the triggers. " Gabrielle Bernstein
15. "The only way to heal the pain which will not heal itself is to forgive the person who hurt you. Forgiveness heals the memory's vision. You set a prisoner free, but you discover the real prisoner was yourself." Lewis B. Smedes
16. "Every time you are triggered, that is a sign that you must go deep and heal yourself with love." Unknown
17. "Disease is an invention of man." Phineas Parkhurst Quimby
18. "Healing is embracing what is most feared, opening what has been closed, softening what has hardened into obstruction. Healing is learning to trust life." Jeanne Achterberg
19. "The placebo effect offers dramatic proof that all healing is essentially self-healing." Dr. Rick Ingrasci
20. "The healing power is your subconscious mind." Joseph Murphy
21."All healing involves energy and conscious intention." Gary E. Schwartz, Ph.D.
22. "Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do. I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering." Caroline Myss
23. "You work so hard to fix yourself, but maybe what you need isn't another tactic, another book, another expert, another five-step plan. Maybe, you don't need to be fixed. Maybe, what's really holding you back is the idea that you need to be fixed. Maybe you just need to let yourself play instead of always making yourself do homework." Vironika Tugaleva
24. "The role of a healer is to assist the patient to heal himself or herself." Albert Amao
25. "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change." Wayne Dyer
26. "All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23
27. "Everything is within your power, and your power is within you." Janice Trachtman
28."What drains your spirit drains your body. What fuels your spirit fuels your body." Caroline Myss
29. "Healing may not be so much about getting better, as about letting go of everything that isn't you–all of the expectations, all of the beliefs–and becoming who you are. " Rachel Naomi Remen
30. ""Healing works through a kind of detox: things have got to come up in order to be released. That is true of our personal issues, and also our collective issues. We can't just push the darkness down, our pink paint over it and then pretend it's not there. We have to look at it, accept that it exists and then release it for healing." Marianne Williamson
31. "Healing requires from us to stop struggling, but to enjoy life more and endure it less." Darina Stoyanova
32. "We don't really heal anything; we simply let it go." Carl Jung
33. "Do not settle for labels that presume you will never heal. Believe in yourself. Find a tribe who understands and believes in you too. Don't ever give up." Vironika Tugaleva
34. "Eventually you will come to realize that love heals everything, and love is all there is." Gary Zukav
Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed this article and found something to take away with you.
If you'd like a weekly reminder of your spiritual nature, you can sign up for the Dwell in Magic weekly newsletter.
Jessica Dimas is the creator of Manifesting Magic with the Moon, a holistic self-care ritual bundle.
- Recent Posts
I'm an advocate for self-love, discovery, and looking up at the stars to remember how vast it all is. I believe in the power of your mind, the power of self-care and the power of believing in the unseen. There is so much more to the story that we are just beginning to understand.
Latest posts by Jessica Dimas (see all)
Quotes from the book “Self-healing. Change the history of your health with the help of the subconscious"Quotes from the book "Self-healing. Change your health history with the help of your subconscious mind" by Karl Greer📚 - the best aphorisms, sayings and catchphrases - MyBook.
What to choose
👌 Paid books
🎙 Top Audiobook
🎙 Loads its bindings
👌 Basic books
❤️ Top books
🎙 Top Audiobook
🎙 Make up your podcast 9000 9003 . Change your health history with your subconscious mind
Healing doesn't just happen through medicine or surgery. It also happens because we learn to perceive ourselves and our relationship with our own health and body in a new way. nine0003
November 12, 2019
energy and spiritual imbalance is the root of all physical ailments.
December 22, 2018
The essence of shamanic healing is working with the past and the future. In the beginning, we make efforts so that the past would otherwise live within us and we would free ourselves from old habits. We then work to fit into a future that is more desirable for us and for Spirit. Working in this way with the past and future, we make better decisions in the present. nine0003
December 14, 2018
Healing, which comes from the same root as the word “whole,” may require bringing back into your life what you have lost or forgotten, what your soul is crying for, be it a feeling joy, mystery, own value or consciousness of one's destiny.
August 2, 2018
The essence of shamanic healing is working with the past and the future. In the beginning, we make efforts so that the past would otherwise live within us and we would free ourselves from old habits. We then work to fit into a future that is more desirable for us and for Spirit. nine0003
August 2, 2018
A person who always expects trouble. A person who cares about others. The battery has run out. No time for myself. I am the last person on my to-do list.
July 28, 2018
Find out what your fear can reveal to you, what your inner healer can tell you, what your insomnia or chronic fatigue wants to tell you.
December 31, 2020
you can enter into a dialogue with anything: • a habit; • your chronic illness or condition or its symptoms; • an acute illness; • your inner healer (your inner ability to heal and restore your body and soul).
December 31, 2020
If permission is granted, look ahead and see that you are entering a corridor and that there are three doors in a row to your left. Together with your inner healer, go to the first door and stand in front of it. Ask: “What factor or event from my past is affecting my health today that I need to understand and deal with?” Ko
December 31, 2020
Practice of the changed consciousness: SPR
31 December 2020
Read the book: “Self -healing. Change your health history with the help of your subconscious mind»
About the project
What is MyBook
Buy a subscription
Give a subscription
How to pay
Enter Gift Code
Library for companies
To issue your book
30 inspirational citizens and instability in life
October 11, 2020 A life
They will help you to accept any situation.
Change can be wonderful or it can be frightening. In any case, thanks to them, we learn something new and grow. If you feel anxiety about the fact that life is changing, open this collection, you will find support and inspiration in it. nine0003
1. “Yesterday I was smart and that's why I wanted to change the world. Today I have become wise, and therefore I am changing myself” (Jalaladdin Rumi, Persian poet).
2. “Man cannot discover new oceans until he has the courage to lose sight of the shore” (André Gide, French writer and playwright).
3. “All great changes are preceded by chaos” (Deepak Chopra, physician and author of books on spirituality and alternative medicine).
4. “Experiencing a painful experience is like hanging from a walking stick. At some point, you will have to let him go in order to move on” (Clive Lewis, writer, author of The Chronicles of Narnia). nine0003
5. Sometimes, when you break something good, you can add something better.
American actress, singer and model
6. “To improve means to change, and to be perfect means to change often” (Winston Churchill, British statesman and politician).
7. “True life does not take place where great external changes are made, where they move, collide, fight, kill each other, but it occurs only where slight, imperceptible changes are made in the spiritual consciousness of people” (Leo Tolstoy .Reading circle). nine0003
8. “Change is the end result of all true learning” (Leo Buscaglia, writer and motivational speaker).
9. “The turn of the road is not the end of the road, unless, of course, you have time to turn around” (Helen Keller, writer, public figure).
10. The main measure of the mind is the ability to change.
theoretical physicist, public figure-humanist
11. “There is no progress without struggle” (Frederick Douglass, writer and educator). nine0003
12. “Where there is hope, there is life. She again fills with courage and gives strength ”(Anne Frank, a Jewish girl, a native of Germany, the author of the diary of the same name).
13. "People who know how to change over and over again are much more reliable and happier than those who can't" (Stephen Fry. Moab is my wash bowl).
14. “Not every change leads to improvements, but in order to improve something, you must first change it” (Georg Lichtenberg, scientist, philosopher and publicist).
15. “In every change, in every fallen leaf, there is both pain and beauty. And that is how new leaves grow.” (Amit Ray, writer and spiritual teacher)
16. I can sum up everything I've learned about life in two words: it goes on.
17. “A person who is not ashamed of what he was a year ago does not learn enough” (Alain de Botton, writer, philosopher).
18. "We are products of our past, but we do not have to be hostages of this past" (Rick Warren, writer, pastor). nine0003
19. “Incredible life changes happen when you choose to take control of what you can, instead of craving control over what you can't” (Steve Maraboli, business consultant, author).
20. “If we don't change, we don't develop. And if we don’t develop, then we don’t really live” (Gale Sheehy, writer, author of the book “Age Crises”).
21. When we are no longer able to change the situation, we are required to change ourselves.
"Man's Search for Meaning"
22. "You are exactly as young as the time has passed since you last changed your mind" (Timothy Leary, psychologist, LSD researcher).
23. “In any case, changes will come. They can be bloody, or they can be beautiful. It depends on ourselves” (Arundhati Roy, writer).
24. “It is not given to us to return yesterday, but what will happen tomorrow depends on us” (Lyndon Johnson, 36th US President). nine0003
25. Life becomes easier when you learn to accept the apologies you never received.