Quotes that are so true to life
75 Inspiring and Eye-Opening Truth Quotes
Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. Ratings and prices are accurate and items are in stock as of time of publication.
The truth can sometimes be scary! But these truth quotes about its importance will make it easier to swallow.
Starting from our earliest youth, we’re told to always tell the truth—and that’s good advice. But the truth can be complicated and messy, and dictates to tell the truth don’t always account for how hard that can be. Truth is a crucial part of strong relationships and loyalty, and these words of wisdom will make you feel good as much as any uplifting quote. These truth quotes from big names, world leaders, self-help coaches, and more encourage honesty and the search for the truth—but some also acknowledge that unfiltered truth isn’t always good either. Being true to yourself is also a crucial part of truth—you should read these be yourself quotes too. And check out these quotes about change, since change is a crucial truth of life!
1. “The truth will set you free. But not until it is finished with you.” —David Foster Wallace, author
2. Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth. —Kahlil Gibran, writer and artist
3. “Beauty is truth’s smile when she beholds her own face in a perfect mirror.” —Rabindranath Tagore, polymath and modernist
6. “The truth is effortless.” —Rashida Costa, actress and playwright, in 365 Days Smarter
7. “Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.” —Thomas Jefferson, former U.S. president
rd.com, Getty Images
8. “To reach that end goal you and I must be willing to be straightforward with one another. We must be willing and prepared to stare at ourselves in the mirror and speak the truth.” —Mark Devro, self-help coach, in Forever in Bloom
9. “Some people think that the truth can be hidden with a little cover-up and decoration. But as time goes by, what is true is revealed, and what is fake fades away.” —Ismail Haniyeh, Palestinian political leader
10. “We learned about honesty and integrity—that the truth matters… that you don’t take shortcuts or play by your own set of rules… and success doesn’t count unless you earn it fair and square.” —Michelle Obama, former First Lady. Michelle Obama offers more of her wisdom in her books Becoming and The Light We Carry. We couldn’t have said it better ourselves in these success quotes.
11. “If you want to have a healthy mind, you must feed your mind with truth.” —Rick Warren, pastor and author
12. “The truth is not always beautiful, nor beautiful words the truth.” —Laozi, ancient philosopher
13. “The fact that a great many people believe something is no guarantee of its truth.” —W. Somerset Maugham, writer. Speaking of believing, do you believe in karma? These karma quotes might make you a believer!
15. “I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality…I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word.” —Martin Luther King, Jr., reverend, orator, and activist
18. “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.” —Arthur Conan Doyle, author
19. “There are few reasons for telling the truth, but for lying the number is infinite.” —Carlos Ruiz Zafón, novelist
20. “When you stretch the truth, watch out for the snapback.” —Bill Copeland, poet. Here are 100 of the funniest quotes from the past 100 years.
21. “Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.” —Buddha
22. “A lie is like a snowball; it starts off small and then grows and grows until a point where it gets so big it falls apart and then the truth is discovered.” —Chris Hughes, author, in Inspirational Quotes About Love, Life and Success
23. “There’s nothing so kingly as kindness, and nothing so royal as truth.” —Alice Cary, poet. After you read these truth quotes, check out these other inspiring kindness quotes.
24. “Our biggest fear is not in expressing the truth but that we will be attacked or belittled because of our truth.” —Kelli Wilson, organizer and entrepreneur, in The Clutter Breakthrough: Your Five-Step Solution to Freedom from Clutter Forever
25. “People often claim to hunger for truth, but seldom like the taste when it’s served up.” —George R.R. Martin, author
26. “Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.” —Henry David Thoreau, naturalist and writer
27. Those who know the truth are not equal to those who love it. —Confucius, Chinese philosopher
rd.com, Getty Images
28. “Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away.” —Elvis Presley, singer
31. “The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.” —Winston Churchill, former Prime Minister of the U.K.
32. “A truth that’s told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent.” —William Blake, poet
33. “Have the courage to say no. Have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the magic keys to living your life with integrity.” —W. Clement Stone, businessman and writer
34. “Every mind must make its choice between truth and repose. It cannot have both.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson, writer
rd.com, Getty Images
35. “Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters. ” —Albert Einstein, physicist
38. “Be impeccable with your word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.” —Don Miguel Ruiz, spiritualist and author. Speaking of, here are our favorite love quotes!
41. “There is no greatness where there is no simplicity, goodness and truth.” —Leo Tolstoy, author
42. “People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe.” —Andy Rooney, radio and TV writer and broadcaster
43. “I am a firm believer in the people. If given the truth, they can be depended upon to meet any national crisis. The great point is to bring them the real facts.” —Abraham Lincoln, former U.S. president
44. “In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.” —George Orwell, novelist and social critic
rd. com, Getty Images
45. “A great man does not seek applause or place; he seeks for truth; he seeks the road to happiness, and what he ascertains, he gives to others.” —Robert Green Ingersoll, lawyer and writer
46. “Learn what is true in order to do what is right.” —Thomas Huxley, biologist and anthropologist
47. “The truth is not for all men, but only for those who seek it.” —Ayn Rand, writer and philosopher
48. “By doubting we are led to question; by questioning we arrive at the truth.” —Peter Abelard, philosopher and poet. These strength quotes will help facing the truth with these truth quotes easier.
49. “I’m for truth, no matter who tells it. I’m for justice, no matter who it’s for or against.” —Malcolm X, activist and minister
rd.com, Getty Images
50. “Truth without love is brutality, and love without truth is hypocrisy.” —Warren Wiersbe, clergyman
51. “For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth.” —Bo Bennett, former U.S. Senator
52. “Silence becomes cowardice when occasion demands speaking out the whole truth and acting accordingly.” —Mahatma Gandhi, lawyer and activist
53. “To be Jedi is to face the truth, and choose.” —Yoda in Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back. Check out more of our favorite quotes by Master Yoda.
54. “Truth is ever to be found in simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things.” —Isaac Newton, mathematician and physicist
55. Telling a truth is not only a matter of character, but is also a matter of appreciating factual situations and representing them without bias. —M. K. Soni, author and homeopath
57. “Honest communication is built on truth and integrity and upon respect of the one for the other.” —Benjamin E. Mays, minister and civil rights activist
58. Standing courageously for an unpopular opinion isn’t easy, but the rewards of standing courageously for the truth will last forever.” —Rick Warren
60. “There is one truth that must be sought after first before you can go further and that truth is that you must take charge of your own life for you cannot lead a life of truth if you let someone else take responsibility for your thoughts or actions.” —Byron Pulsifer, self-help author
61. “You can hate me. You can go out there and say anything you want about me, but you will love me later because I told you the truth.” —Mary J. Blige, singer and songwriter
62. “The truth is anyone can be the difference; all it takes is using whatever you have, to do whatever you can.” —Darius Graham, author and political scientist, in Being the Difference: True Stories of Ordinary People Doing Extraordinary Things to Change the World
63. “A lie travels round the world while truth is putting her boots on. ” —Unknown
rd.com, Getty Images
64. “To see the universal and all-pervading Spirit of Truth face to face one must be able to love the meanest of creation as oneself.” —Mahatma Gandhi. These hope quotes will instantly lift you up.
65. “You can’t outrun a lie forever. Eventually, you just end up hurting the people you care about. Sometimes it’s easier to just face the music and accept the fact that you made a mistake.” —Nate Heywood on DC’s Legends of Tomorrow
66. “Truth is the torch that gleams through the fog without dispelling it.” —Claude Adrien Helvétius, philosopher
67. “Teach this triple truth to all: A generous heart, kind speech, and a life of service and compassion are the things which renew humanity.” —Buddha
68. Truth, like gold, is to be obtained not by its growth, but by washing away from it all that is not gold. —Leo Tolstoy
69. The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives. —Albert Einstein
70. “To live in the light of a new day and an unimaginable and unpredictable future, you must become fully present to a deeper truth—not a truth from your head, but a truth from your heart; not a truth from your ego, but a truth from the highest source.” —Debbie Ford, self-help author
71. “Morality is the basis of things and truth is the substance of all morality.” —Mahatma Gandhi
72. “Truth is so rare that it is delightful to tell it.” —Emily Dickinson, poet
Best Life Quotes and Sayings
No matter how old we get, nothing consoles the soul better like life quotes. Life quotes aren’t just there for appreciation, but exist as a way of conveying a message or a feeling through the medium of quotes. Quotes such as, “when the going gets tough, the tough gets going,” help us understand every phase of life. Quotes about the real world don’t just convey a meaning, but have the power to heal a tired soul.
Navigating this world is a challenge, and sometimes it’s hard to understand what’s happening in the world around us. But once we glance over a few life sayings, we get a sense of comfort. A sense of relief, because these quotes on life show that we’re not alone in facing these issues. Many important figures have. To get through the day, we need something to fuel our need to turn the impossible into possible. And these thoughts on life will help you gather motivation.
Best quotes about life
To fuel your passion, we’ve compiled our list of the top quotes to live by for 2021.
“Committing a mistake is not a mistake but committing the same mistake twice is actually a mistake”
“It’s okay if you don’t know where you are going but at least you should believe that you will end up at the right place”
“Happiness isn’t found in work, people or places but it does found in peace of mind”
“The hardest battle to win is between what you know in your mind and what you feel in your heart”
“It’s okay don’t be hard on yourself you are doing your best your day will come”
“They wanna see you do good but never better than them remember that”
“Our biggest problem is we think what others will think of us”
“Control your mind before it controls you”
“The more noise you make the less people react the more silent you become the more curious people become”
“No matter how bad the situation get never let your emotions overpower your intelligence”
“Life is like a flip of coin if you are going through a bad time then don’t worry the good time is waiting for it’s turn”
“Never lose the spark that makes you different from others”
“It’s during the worst time you will get to see the true colors of people”
“It is said that each one should be treated with respect but the fact is that respect should be given only to those who are worth of it”
“Never let your loyalty become slavery if they don’t appreciate what you bring to the table then it’s time to move on to the next table”
“It’s not the song that makes you think but it’s the memories that comes to your mind when you listen to that song”
“At some point of time your life will demand sacrifices from you don’t be afraid to make it because these are the things that make you grow in life”
“We all have some untold stories of love, emotions, sacrifices, setbacks and comebacks which are buried deep inside us”
“Don’t spend your life just by living in the four walls go and make new friends explore new places date that person your life is limitless”
“Sometimes you just need to switch off your daily routine and go somewhere far away just to rediscover yourself”
“Never trust their words but believe in their actions”
“Sometimes peace is the answer to all the questions”
“It was in our childhood when he had the time to learn but as we grew up we are only left with the time to earn”
“Never regret your past because it has helped you to make better choices in life”
“Usually the person who tries to keep everyone inspired and happy is always the loneliest person”
“Never force someone to make time for you it’s either you are important to them or you are not”
“There is no such thing called perfect time if you want to succeed then work hard, if you love someone then confess, and if you want to enjoy then do it right now because tomorrow is never guaranteed”
“We all have the power to achieve something big in our life but at some point of time we are forced to sacrifice our dreams to support our family”
“The problem with us is we think more about the future and live less in the present”
“There is a difference between those whom you love and those who love you the one who understands this understands life”
“When you’re curious you find lots of interesting things to do”
“Whatever you are, be a good one”
“Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway”
“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself”
“You cannot truly listen to anyone and do anything else at the same time”
“Glorify who you are today, do not condemn who you were yesterday, and dream of who you can be tomorrow”
“Don’t waste your time with explanations: people only hear what they want to hear”
“All that glitters is not gold”
“You must take life the way it comes at you and make the best of it”
“Do expect defeat.It’s a given when the stakes are high”
“Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts”
“If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals”
“A good leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame and a little less than his share of the credit”
“Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it”
“You see, happiness cannot be the sole aim of your existence. Happiness is a by-product of a life well lived”
Top quotes about life
If you’re in serious need of a sudden boost in energy, these life thoughts by Nelson Mandela, Walt Disney, Eleanor Roosevelt, Paulo Coelho, William Shakespeare, and more will certainly light your inner fire.
We also have advice on leadership, self-love, family, friendships, and relationships by Leo Tolstoy, J.K. Rowling, Bill Walsh, and Charles Dickens, to help you find faith in yourself to conquer life to the fullest.
And on the occasion that these aren’t enough, check out these quotes that Abraham Lincoln, Valorie Burton, Yann Martel, M. Scott Peck, Lou Holtz, Neale Donald Walsch, and John Maxwell live by.
Frequently asked questions about life quotes
What are life quotes and sayings?
Life quotes and sayings about life are catalysts for living life to the fullest. Sometimes, even the event of getting out of bed can be a challenge for many people. The Dark Secrets’ life thoughts are here to provide an extra pep in your step and to encourage you to be optimistic and have faith.
What is a good quote about life?
A good quote about life is entirely subjective. But if you find an inspirational quote that strikes a chord in your heart, you’re already on the right path to discovering your personal motto.
What is the best saying in life?
The best life sayings are ones that resonate with the masses. It will help you refocus, recharge, and realign yourself when you’re in dire need of motivation. Trust in the process and use these quotes to live by to give you the extra boost you need to seize the day.
We at The Dark Secrets
Create quotes about life to make you deeply understand the true meaning of the quotes. Our quotes are not just to understand but it also portrays some true life stories. Each quote created is a result of different life stories
We understand each individual is different. Some individuals find success in certain talents, while others have to push themselves a little harder. Some may be good at everything while others may struggle and may make many mistakes. But in reality, that doesn’t matter. Your past doesn’t matter at all. What matters is today- what you choose to do in the current moment. As long as you use this wisdom to learn so that you have a positive effect on your future.
And when the world asks you to change, you should stay true to yourself. Remember, every individual is unique and has the potential to achieve something big. Sometimes this individual may be or may not be aware of this potential. Because they may look to the outside world rather than listening to their inner voice.
The Dark Secrets helps you to discover your true potential by making you realize your purpose of existence. Each quote crafted by The Dark Secrets is moulded by understanding the hidden truths and the dark love of an individual.
We don’t just want our readers to read our quotes. But we also want them to understand the hidden message to transform their thinking into something more healthy. Each quote published by us has a secret message that we want our readers to learn. The secret message passed on through quotes and sayings are often those messages.
That we overlook in daily life and yet continue to commit the same mistake again and again. This is where The Dark Secrets help you to make wise decisions in your life. It even helps you to overcome some tough challenges in your life.
So in the end..
We hope our quotes about life have helped you to stay stronger. We also expect that our true life quotes would have motivated you. By depicting a perfect visual representation of some beautifully clicked pictures.
Our quotes are created just to ensure every individual lives his life to the fullest. Some of the best lessons of life are not just experienced but also understood through the essence of writing. So the core motto of The Dark Secrets is not just to teach some life lessons. But also to make people realize why it’s worth living.
Our life quotes are trendy for instagrammers of the quotes community. Hence our life thoughts community on Instagram is consistently growing and we expect you to show some love. By sharing our writing on Instagram as well as other social media platforms. Your one share could help a tired soul to acquire the lost enthusiasm and spirit.
A Big Thank You
We would like to thank you for reading our Life Quotes. We hope you loved our content and if you do. Then please share it on your Facebook feeds page as well as on Instagram stories. Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog for more interesting content. You will also like our deep love quotes and inspiring quotes.
Inspirational quotes that are in demand at all times
Sayings of famous personalities that are relevant today.
The statements of influential people who have left their mark on this world are something that is useful in everyday life for each of us. They help us to believe in ourselves, make the right decisions and achieve our goals. And despite the fact that the world continues to change every day, the wise words of great personalities do not have an expiration date. nine0005
We at 1Gai.ru have selected quotes that will definitely not leave you indifferent.
1. "You must be the way you want to see the world." – Mahatma Gandhi
One must live in such a way that there is something worth dying for. And do not forget to use the possibilities of the modern world to create the world that you would like to be a part of.
2. “We are all geniuses. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is a fool.” – Albert Einstein
Becoming a genius is easy in theory but difficult in practice. You just need to achieve perfection in the occupation that you most like.
3. "A life spent making mistakes is not only worthier, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." – George Bernard Shaw
Don't be afraid to experiment. They are essential for experiences that promote growth and new opportunities. nine0005
42 touching quotes from Disney cartoons
– Michel De Montaigne
Lost profit syndrome leads to suffering. And vice versa: the one who constantly suffers and whines is most often afraid of missing out on opportunities.
5. “We sometimes think that being poor means being hungry, naked and homeless. Real poverty is being unwanted, unloved and abandoned.” – Mother Teresa
Love is necessary for a fulfilling life. We believe that only water and food are needed for this. Love everyone around you, let this be your daily practice.
6. “Love” is a verb that means action. Love-feeling is the fruit of love-action. – Stephen Covey
Love is mistaken for obsession and attachment. Try to truly love everyone around you. nine0005
7. “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” – Confucius
Jenny Chang / BuzzFeed / buzzfeed.com
Life is really simple, but the advent of social media has really made it more difficult: on the Internet, we try our best to appear better than we really are.
6 Buddha quotes that will change the way you see the world and yourself
8. “If you don't like something, change it; and if you can't change, change your view of things." – Mary Engelbreit
The way you think determines how you deal with stress and therefore how healthy you are. Therefore, your view of the world is what is really important for your life.
9. "In search of happiness for others, we find it for ourselves." – Plato
Do not pursue what interests and worries only you - help others, and you will become truly happy.
10. “Lord, give me peace of mind to accept what I cannot change, give me the courage to change what I can change, and give me the wisdom to distinguish one from the other.” – Reinhold Niebuhr
Spirituality and faith will teach you to accept what you cannot change and turn it into opportunities. Perhaps meditation and prayer are exactly what you need to gain the wisdom and awareness you need. nine0005
11. “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift from God, so we call it present.” – Bill Keane
Staying in the present and living every moment is the most important habit that will help you to express yourself, succeed and become happy.
12. “Circumstances never make life unbearable. It becomes unbearable because of the lack of meaning and purpose. – Viktor Frankl
Life's difficulties and obstacles are no reason to stop your path. They are an integral part of life, in which there is a clearly defined goal.
13. “If you want to be happy for an hour, take a nap. If you want to be happy for a day, go fishing. If you want to be happy for a year, get an inheritance. If you want to be happy for life, help someone else." – Chinese proverb
Happiness is not at all something that can be achieved. It is a skill that needs to be practiced and developed daily. And mastery in this matter can be achieved by helping others.
14. “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but we often do not notice it, staring at the closed door. – Helen Adams Keller
Pointless dwelling on the past or the future is a waste of time. All that matters is how you experience the present moment. nine0005
15. "Most people don't listen to you with a desire to understand, they listen to you with a desire to answer." – Stephen Covey
Not every one of us knows how to listen to an interlocutor. We can say that our reaction (the desire to quickly insert our word) is a manifestation of the ego. The only way to become a good conversationalist is to answer when you really need to.
16. "Before diagnosing depression and low self-esteem, make sure you're not surrounded by idiots." – Sigmund Freud
© FastMotion / Shutterstock
The realities of the modern world: before you think that you have depression or low self-esteem, try not using social networks for a month.
17. "Difficulties make life interesting, and overcoming them makes life meaningful." – Joshua J. Marin
Problems put us in a state of flow, which in turn makes life worth living. Don't be afraid of difficulties. On the contrary, look forward to them. nine0005
18. "The mind, stretched by new experiences, can never return to its former dimensions." – Oliver Wendell Holmes
How great are your opportunities for new achievements - this is all that is needed for personal and professional growth, and therefore for happiness.
19. “The only way we can live is growth. The only way to grow is when we change. The only way to change is to recognize. The only way to know is to be open. And the only way to be open is to go through yourself and open up.” – Joybell
Photo by Errico Boccia / Unsplash
Life becomes more interesting and exciting when we do not know what awaits us. Uncertainty teaches resilience, and resilience develops the qualities and skills we need to be the best we can be.
20. “Time passes too slowly for those who wait, too fast for those who are afraid, it drags on for a long time for those who are sad, it seems instantaneous for those who have fun.And for loving hearts, Time is eternity. – Henry van Dyck
Wealth is not measured by how much time you spend doing what you want. But rather, how much meaning and benefit you can derive from the time that you have.
21. “It is better to die a meaningful death than to live a meaningless life.” – Corazon Aquino
As a general rule, life is meaningless if you don't have a choice that determines how meaningful it can be. nine0005
29 inspirational quotes that will help you survive failure
Perhaps this year has prepared unpleasant surprises for everyone. Everything did not go the way many planned: projects are postponed, events are canceled, offices are closed, deadlines are missed. There is a feeling that one trouble falls after another, one failure is followed by a whole string of others that we cannot even influence.
Among the news charged with negativity, seasoned with slight panic and useless fuss, it is important not to give up, but to run even faster so as not to stand still. nine0005
In these times of complete uncertainty, the probability of mistakes, failures and failures increases many times. But failures and mistakes are only part of the journey towards the right decisions, so we have prepared a selection of quotes that will help you accept failures, draw the right conclusions and move forward, no matter what.
1. “I did not fail. I found 10,000 ways that don't work."
Thomas Edison, inventor
2. "Giving up is a sure way to fail." nine0331 Jena Showalter, Writer
3. "The difference between ordinary people and successful people is their attitude towards failure."
John Maxwell, Announcer
4. "Success is most often achieved by those who do not know that failure is inevitable."
Coco Chanel, fashion designer
5. “Try again. Get screwed again. Get better."
Samuel Beckett, writer
6 . “Failure is just an opportunity to start again, but more wisely.”
Henry Ford, businessman
7. “Fear of failure is not defeat, but petty goals are a crime. In great aspirations, it is glorious even to experience failure.
Bruce Lee, actor
8. “He who falls and gets up is stronger than he who has never fallen. Don't be afraid of failure - be afraid of not trying."
Roy Bennett, politician
9 . "The secret of life is to fall down seven times, but get up eight times."
Paulo Coelho, Writer
10. "It is impossible to live without failure unless you live so carefully that you might as well not live at all - in which case you have failed by default."
JK Rowling, writer
11. “Don't judge me by my progress. Judge me by how many times I fell and got up again.” nine0331 Nelson Mandela, politician
12 . “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you will definitely be doomed if you don’t try.”
Beverly Sills, singer
13. "Failure is another stepping stone on the road to greatness."
Oprah Winfrey, TV presenter
14. “I can deal with failure. Everyone experiences them in some way. But I can't accept that I haven't tried it." nine0331 Michael Jordan, basketball player
15 . "Not the great one who never fell, but the great one who fell and got up."
Confucius, an ancient thinker
16 . “Adults should learn from children not to be ashamed of their failures, but to get up and try again. Many adults are so afraid, so cautious, so concerned about safety, that they "freeze" through life, become rigid and scared, which is why they fail. Most middle-aged adults are just resigned to failure." nine0331 Malcolm X, activist
17. “Develop success from failure. Disappointment and failure are the two surest steps to success.”
Dale Carnegie, educator
18. "The master has failed more than the novice has attempted."
Stephen McCraney, cartoonist
19 . “We must admit that we do not always manage to make the right decisions. Sometimes we are very wrong. Failure is not the opposite of success, but part of the path to success.” nine0331 Arianna Huffington, writer, commentator
20. "Failure is success in progress."
Albert Einstein, theoretical physicist
21. "My grandmother once said: don't let failures penetrate your heart and successes turn your head."
Will Smith, actor
22 . “Only when you risk failure do you discover new opportunities. When you are cautious, you do not use all your life experience. nine0331 Lupita Nyong'o, actress
23. "It's great to celebrate success, but it's more important to learn from failure."
Bill Gates, Entrepreneur
24 . “I have missed over 9,000 shots in my career. I lost almost 300 games. 26 times I was trusted to make the winning roll and I missed. I have failed over and over in my life, which is why I have succeeded.”
Michael Jordan, basketball player
25 . "Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve great things."
John F. Kennedy 35 US President
26. "The greatest glory in life is not never to fall, but to get up every time we fall."
Ralph Waldo Emerson, essayist
27. “Courage allows a successful woman to fail and learn important lessons from her. It turns out she didn't fail at all." nine0331 Maya Angelou, writer