Miss my daughter
50+ Heartfelt Missing My Daughter Quotes And Sayings [With Images]
Are you missing your daughter and looking for some heartfelt missing my daughter quotes to help comfort you?
Or maybe you are looking for some sweet missing daughter quotes to let your daughter know how loved and missed she is?
Then these quotes about missing my daughter are sure to have you feeling close to her even though she may be miles away.
The bond mothers and fathers share with their daughters is indescribable.
So, it is no wonder that being away from your daughter is hard.
Especially on days of celebration such as her birthday and the holiday season.
So, if you are missing your daughter, whether it be a special day or not, we hope these missing a daughter quotes bring you comfort and solace as they remind you of the special bond you share with your daughter.
Here you’ll find the best miss you daughter quotes, I miss you my daughter message, missing your daughter quotes, I miss you my daughter quotes, missing you daughter poems, missing my daughter quotes from dad, missing my daughter quotes from mom, and more.
And if you find comfort in these I miss you daughter quotes, make sure you check out these heartfelt father daughter quotes and mother daughter quotes!Best Missing My Daughter Quotes
‘I miss my beautiful daughter so very much.’
Editors note: You are welcome to share and use the original missing you daughter quotes and images contained below. Please give credit back to our page. Non-commercial use only.Quotes About Missing My Daughter
‘Your role as a parent is to prepare your daughter to live without you, but no one can prepare you to live without them. Your heart simply aches because you miss her so much.’
‘My daughter is always on my mind and forever in my heart. I miss my daughter so much.’
‘My daughter, remembering you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.’
‘You may be out of my sight…but you’re never out of my mind. I miss you my daughter.’
‘I miss my daughter so much. I would walk forever just to see her again.’
‘Even if I spend the whole day with my daughter, I still find myself missing her the second she leaves.’
‘I will never stop missing my daughter, even when I am with her.’
‘Dear daughter, I miss you, every day.’
‘My days just aren’t the same without my daughter in them. Missing her like crazy.’Missing Daughter Quotes
‘My dear daughter, just wanted you to know that I miss you and I’m thinking of you. Love you with all my heart.’
‘I miss my daughter so much. There is never a day that I don’t think about her.’
‘I miss my daughter! She can be a thousand miles away, but no one else is closer to my heart than her.’
‘I miss those days when my daughter used to live under the same roof.’
‘My daughter is the sunshine of my daughter. The joy in my soul. And the love of my life. I miss her every moment she is not with me. ’
‘When I’m missing my daughter, I look back at the photos of her and smile so big my cheeks hurt.’
‘I miss not having my daughter at home with me. Watching her grow was the greatest privilege of my life. I love her with all that I am.’
‘Sadness is not being able to give your daughter a hug.’
‘Some days I wish I could go back and relive days when my daughter was just a little girl. Not to change anything, but just to feel a few things twice.’Miss You Daughter Quotes
‘My dear daughter, I wish you were here. I miss you!’
‘I miss you with everything in me, my daughter.’
‘No matter how much I tell my daughter ‘I miss you’, I always miss her more than that.’
‘To my daughter, I miss you dearly! Never forget that I love you. No matter where you go or what happens in life. You are loved and very much missed.’
‘Whenever my daughter says, ‘I miss you’ I wonder if she knows I miss her a billion times more.’
‘I love you and miss you, my beautiful daughter!’
‘To my daughter, missing you more than you’ll ever know. ’
‘My daughter, I haven’t heard your voice in years, but my heart still has conversations with you every day. I miss you more than you’ll ever know.’
‘Hey sweetie, you’re the best daughter there is! Missing you! I love you to the moon and back.’
‘How lucky am I to have an incredible daughter like you! I love you and miss you every day!’I Miss My Daughter Quotes
‘Time may pass, but not one day goes by that my daughter isn’t in my heart. I miss my daughter so very much.’
‘I miss my daughter. I miss her smile. I miss her cuddles. I miss everything little thing about her.’
‘I miss my daughter more than words can describe.’
‘I miss my daughter. It hurts not having her close to me, but it would hurt even more if I didn’t have her in my life at all.’
‘I miss my daughter so much it hurts.’
‘I just want to see my daughter and give her a big hug. I miss her so much.’
‘I miss my daughter more and more with each passing day. ’
‘I miss my daughter greatly.’Missing Your Daughter Quotes
‘Sadness is missing your daughter and not being able to see her.’
‘Sometimes when I think of my daughter, tears sneak out of my eyes and roll down my cheeks. I miss her so very much.’
‘Sadness missing your daughter.’
‘My daughter, your life was a blessing and your memory a treasure. You are loved beyond words and missed beyond measure.’Missing My Daughter Quotes From Dad
‘And he missed his little girl so very very much.’
‘My daughter, I am so proud of the incredible woman you have become. No matter where you go, never forget you will always be my little girl. I Love you and I miss you. Love dad.’
‘To my daughter, I miss you! Even though I may be far away, just know that no matter what happens in life, if you ever need me, I’ll be there. Love your dad!’
‘My daughter, I am so grateful that I am the lucky one that gets to be your dad. You have filled my life with so much love and precious memories. I miss you not seeing you every day but know that I am so proud of you! Love you always.’
‘A father never stops missing his daughter. She is always on his mind and forever in his heart.’Missing My Daughter Quotes From Mom
‘My daughter, missing you and not being able to you is the worst feeling ever. But I hope wherever you are, you will always feel my love for you! Love your mom.’
‘To my beautiful daughter, just in case you didn’t know…I am really missing you. Love mom.’
‘My sweet daughter, you are, without a doubt, the most beautiful part of my life. I feel so privileged I got to watch you grow into the woman you are today. So, even though you are leaving home, never forget that I love you, I will miss you, and that you always have a place to come home to. Love mom.’
‘Whenever I miss my daughter, I think about all the beautiful memories we have made together and all the beautiful memories yet to come. I feel so blessed I get to be her mom.’
‘I miss my daughter so much. I would give anything to just hug her or to hear her say ‘mom’ again.’Final Thoughts On Missing Daughter Quotes
It’s hard to put into words the heartbreak of missing your daughter.
We hope these missing my daughter in heaven quotes and missing my daughter quotes bring you comfort.
And if you’re looking for more great quotes, then check out these missing dad quotes, missing grandma quotes, missing son quotes, and missing mom quotes.
120 Heartwarming Missing My Daughter Quotes To Comfort You
Have you been searching for some nice missing my daughter quotes to provide you with a few words of solace? Then you have come to the right place.
As both a daughter and the parent of a daughter myself, I felt the need to write some words on this special bond.
The precious union parents share with their daughters is inexpressible. That is why we find it hard to handle when we are apart from our girls.
To that end, I’ve searched the internet far and wide to find some of the best heartwarming missing my daughter quotes to give all us parents a little comfort. And I’ve found plenty of them!
Read on to discover the best missing my daughter quotes and I love my daughter quotes that show the true depth of this special bond.
If you want to let your daughter know how much you miss her, these inspirational quotes will provide you with the perfect words to express your feelings.
Here you’ll find a variety of missing my daughter quotes: daughter-mom quotes, daughter-dad quotes, and many life quotes describing a parents’ love and care.
Let’s get started!
1 Best 50 Missing My Daughter Quotes
2 Mother Daughter Quotes About Missing My Daughter
3 Father Daughter Quotes Missing My Daughter
Best 50 Missing My Daughter Quotes
Let’s take a look at the best missing my daughter quotes I could find online. They will help foster an unbreakable bond between you and your precious girl.
1. “Like the tree planted by the riverside, you flourish all the time, like moonlight you brighten my heart and like an angel you are so beautiful. My life is joyful because you are in it. I miss you, my adorable baby girl.”
2. “Dear daughter, I believe in you. You have always handled situations well and dealt with every challenge that comes your way. I admire you. You inspire me every day. Keep on blossoming and doing great things. I miss you.”
3. “My daughter, you are the sunshine of my day. The joy in my soul and the love of my life. I miss you every moment you are not with me.”
4. “You have a heart of gold and a smile that could light up a room. My angel, I think of you every single day. You mean the world to me. I pray that I will see you soon and give you a very big hug. I miss you.”
5. “My daughter, as you journey through life, I pray you don’t miss any step and your relevance in this world be acknowledged soon. I miss you.”
6. “You are the light of my heart, and I hope you keep shining. I am so happy because you have made me proud. I promise to be there for you when you need me most. I miss you, dear daughter.”
7. “I miss you, my angelic and adorable daughter. I cherish you wherever you are. You fill my heart with joy and gladness that I wish we could spend all the time together forever. I miss you.”
8. “True happiness is when I see your lovely face. You are a gift from heaven to my heart. You changed my life for the better when you were born. May you shine, glitter and bloom wherever you are. I miss you, my adorable baby.”
9. “My dearest daughter, you are a precious pearl, don’t let anyone take you for granted. Always hold your head up high. Never stop believing in yourself. Just go forth and aim for the skies. I miss you.”
10. ”You bring happiness to my heart when I think of you. You are a rare gift from heaven to me, priceless and loving. I dream of a beautiful world for you. I love you, my dear daughter. I miss you.”
11. “You’re the sunshine of my life. Every day has been a lovely day ever since you came into our lives. You are loved beyond words. Arise and shine, soar like the eagles and let the sky be your limit. I miss you, my daughter.”
12. “My loving daughter, you are always in my thoughts, and that is easy, but missing you is an uphill task for my heart.”
13. “May your days be forever bright and may you be the light the world has been waiting for. I wish you the best in everything you do. I love you, my daughter, and I miss you.”
14. “My daughter, you fulfilled my greatest wish when you came. You delight my eyes when I see you. You are life’s most cherished gift to me. I wish you well every day. Stay blessed, my angel. I miss you.”
15. “Sometimes when I think of you, I desire so much to see your face, hug and kiss you but sadness fills my heart. My daughter, I miss you so very much.”
16. “Having a lovely daughter like you was my greatest wish. Longing to see your face again is now my greatest desire. I miss you, my darling.”
17. “You have grown to become a remarkable young lady. You are beautiful, talented, and smart. Continue to make us proud out there baby girl. I love you and I miss you.”
18. “I miss you, my daughter. It does not matter what you want to be in life, where you want to go, or who you choose to spend the rest of your life with. I want you to know that I will always be by your side and give you all the support and encouragement you need.”
19. “You are such a special daughter to us. You are loved beyond words and know that as you are out there conquering the world, you can always count on us. We miss you, dear.”
20. “I wish you a smooth sail as you embark on the next phase of your life. I miss you my daughter, but I know it’s for the best.”
21. “My daughter, I am so privileged to be your dad. You have filled my life with so much love and precious memories. I miss not seeing you every day but know that I am so proud of you and will always carry you in my heart. Love you always, sweetie.”
22. “My beautiful daughter, not being able to see you or touch you is the worst feeling ever. I miss you so much. But I hope wherever you are. You will always feel my love for you.”
23. “Your loving memories keep me warm; my heart lives in fond memories of you. You are a wonderful child, so amazing every single moment. I miss you.”
24. “Life is so beautiful to have a lovely daughter like you. My heart lifts with joy whenever I think of you. I wish you to be happy all through your life. Come home soon. Let me feel your lovely hands in mine. I miss you.”
25. “At times, I wish I could go back and relive days when my daughter was just a baby. Not to change anything, but to enjoy the moments that fill my heart with love and joy. I miss you.”
26. “My daughter, we may be miles apart, but I want you to know that no matter what happens in life if you ever need me, I’ll be there. I miss you, my princess.”
27. “Dearest daughter, your life is a blessing to us, and the wonderful times we have shared together will always be treasured. We miss you so much. You are loved beyond words.”
28. “Sweetheart, you’re the best daughter anyone could ever wish for. I am missing you greatly. I love you to the moon and back.”
29. “My sweet daughter, you are that light in my life that never fades. You came like an angel and wiped my tears away. You mean everything to me, and you’re always in my thoughts and in my heart. You are my determination and my resolve. There is no need for a long message, I miss you so much, my daughter.”
30. “Not a single day goes by without the thought of my daughter. I miss her so very much.”
31. “Whenever you are around, your beautiful smile radiates warmth in my heart. I am grateful for the gift of a charming girl like you as my daughter. I am so thrilled to be a part of your world. I miss you.”
32. “My days just aren’t the same without my daughter in them. Missing her like crazy.”
33. “A responsible and intelligent daughter like you is the most important contribution any parent can make to this world. I am glad I was one of the lucky few to be able to do that. I miss you.”
34. “You blow my heart with love when you smile at me. I feel so joyful because I have you. You bloom like the summer flower, and you shine like the moon as well. When you are away, I feel as if part of me is missing. Be a good girl out there and make us proud, I miss you.”
35. “You are a gift from heaven, a precious pearl to be treasured. You are my sweet girl, my best friend, I miss everything about you. I love you so much, my daughter.”
36. “I just want to see my daughter and give her a big hug. I miss her more and more with each passing day.”
37. “Being your parents has been both a privilege and a pleasure. You make us proud with all you do. We will always be here for you, you can count on us for anything. We miss you.”
38. “You may have grown up from being a cute baby girl to a beautiful young woman, but you will forever be the loving daughter that you have always been. You are a blessing and a treasure and you are loved beyond words. I miss you, my princess.”
39. “I couldn’t have asked for a better daughter. You do so much for me, even at this young age. I hope you get the best in all your life endeavors. I miss you, honey.”
40. “I am not happy when you make wrong choices. But just so you know, I will always stick by your side and pick you up even when you don’t listen, and you fall down. I miss you.”
41. “I try to be the best mother every day because I have to catch up with a daughter who is the best of the best. I miss you, my baby.”
42. “Thinking of you puts a smile on my face. I pray for you every day because you mean so much to me. You are like the sunshine that fills the day with light. You brought so much joy to my heart. I wish you the best in all that you do. I miss you, my daughter.”
43. “You are indescribably amazing; you came at a time when I needed a companion, and you filled my heart with happiness, you are my dream come true. I miss you, and I hope to see your beautiful face soon. ”
44. “My daughter, I am so proud of the incredible woman you have become. No matter where life takes you, never forget you will always be my little baby girl. I love you and I miss you.”
45. “My life feels incomplete, and I am sad when I don’t hug my sweet daughter. I miss you and hope to see you soon.”
46. “I wish I could wake up to see your beautiful smile every morning. It glitters more than the stars at night. I wish I could hear your sweet voice. It lifts my heart to high heaven. I love you, my sweet daughter, be a good girl all the time. I miss you so much.”
47. “Watching you grow was a great privilege, and I know this day will come, but I miss not having you at home with me. I love you with all that I am.”
48. “When I think of you, it fills my heart with immense joy. Life is so appealing to have a beautiful daughter like you. I’m short of words to describe how much you mean to me. May you keep shining like the star you are and may all your dreams come true. I miss you, baby girl.”
49. “My sweet daughter, you are that light in my life that never fades. You always give me hope and strength. For you, I will do anything. I miss you. Love mom.”
50. “You are the reason why we are always smiling. You give us the strength to keep pushing forward. We miss you, our dearest daughter.”
Mother Daughter Quotes About Missing My Daughter
According to many studies, the mother-daughter relationship is the strongest of all relationships. Take a look at some of the best mother-daughter quotes that describe this unique bond perfectly.
1. “My love and warmest wishes are always with you, my sweet daughter because you have always made me proud. I miss you, dear. Continue in your mission of being happy and making those around you happy.”
2. “My dearest daughter, as you are out there pursuing your dreams, I want you to fly like a free bird. Go forth and live life to the fullest and make sure that your happiness is second to none. And while you are at it, just remember that every time you need a hug or a place to call your own, mom is always here. I miss you.”
3. “Remember you have a caring mother whose heart is filled with love for you. I wish you well all the time and I will always be there for you. I know you will make me proud and put a smile on my lips. Miss you, my daughter.”
4. “On this day 23 years ago, I received one of the best Mother’s Day gifts I could have ever asked for: my beautiful baby girl was born and has blessed me ever since. I am so proud of the beautiful young woman you have become, and I am so proud to not only call you my daughter but also my best friend. I love you more than words can express.”
5. “No matter how many times I tell you I miss you, my daughter, I always miss you more than the last.”
6. “Though you are not here right now, you will always be the beam of light that brightens my darkness. I miss you, my precious daughter.”
7. “Whenever I miss you, my daughter, I think of all the beautiful memories we have made together and all the beautiful memories yet to come. Your smile and your cute laughter are what I miss most, be a fantastic child out there, one that mom would be proud of.”
8. “You have an incredible personality, one that makes it easy for people to love you wherever you go. I hope life always rewards you with happiness. I miss you, my daughter.”
9. “You are a fantastic daughter and a blessing in my life. I hope life is treating you as unique as you are. I miss you.”
10. “Dear daughter, I pray all your dreams come true, and you receive love and favor everywhere you go. I miss you.”
11. “I miss my daughter. She is a thousand miles away, but no one else is closer to my heart than her.”
12. “My dearest daughter, when I remember your smile, it makes me realize how beautiful my life is. I love you and I miss you.”
13. “I miss my daughter. It hurts not having her close to me, but it would hurt even more if I didn’t have her to call my baby and hear her call me mom. Wish you all the best.”
14. “My daughter, every time spent with you is a memorable one. You are a wonderful daughter. May your life be full of beauty. Wishing you a lovely day. I miss you.”
15. “My dearest daughter, I just want to let you know I am really missing you and I am looking forward to seeing you soon. Love, mom.”
15. “I miss you, my daughter. As you are out there pursuing your dreams, I want you to soar high and achieve all that your heart ever desired.”
16. “A daughter makes a mother’s life brighter, and the mother makes daughter’s life warmer.”
17. “Thousand of miles cannot reduce my love for you, my beautiful, loving, and caring daughter. I dream of a beautiful world for you, and I pray for you day and night. I love you, and I miss you.”
18. “My lovely daughter, I hope life is treating you well over there. I miss you so much. I thank God for your astounding experience. You left sweet memories that keep me happy all the time. Be excellent always.”
19. “I can’t imagine how life would have been without a lovely daughter like you. You came at a time when I needed someone close to my heart, someone that I can call my baby, to laugh and play with. I love you with all my heart, and I will always be by your side. I miss you.”
20. “My dear daughter, no one else will ever know how much I love you, not even you. At least not until you become a mom yourself. I miss you.”
21. “I miss my daughter so much. I would give anything to just hug her or to hear her say ‘mom’ again. She is the love of my life and the joy of my heart, waking up every morning without seeing your lovely face is hard. I love you.”
22. “You may not be here with me right now, but your beautiful thought warms my heart every second that passes. You are one beautiful soul that makes my life complete. I thank God I have a lovely daughter like you. I miss you.”
23. “A wonderful daughter is a special gift from God, and I’m lucky to have one. I will hold her in my heart forever. I will always cherish every moment that comes, I miss you. ”
24. “I thank God for the priceless gift of a wonderful daughter like you. You have a beautiful heart and are modest. Life will treat you kindly wherever you find yourself. I pray to the Lord to guide you all the days of your life. I miss you, my special girl.”
25. “I thank God for blessing me with a wonderful daughter like you. I hope you are enjoying all the adventures that are coming your way. I miss you dearly.”
26. “The best place to cry is in a mother’s arms.” – Jodi Picoult
27. “I always wanted to be more than a mother to you. I tried to be your best friend and best mentor. You, my daughter, have accepted me in every role. I am fortunate to have you!”
28. “I miss my daughter more than words can describe. I just want to see her and give her a big hug.”
29. “Kind soul that comes upon me from heavenly father. A living queen, my lovely daughter, like the color of the rainbow, her gown shines, like the feather of a beautiful bird, she allures my heart. I wish that I would find you beside me every day, but life is always playing its trick, the trick of a hide and seek game between daughter and mother. You may not be here now, but when I see you again, I will cuddle you in my lovely arms, I miss you.”
30. “There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul.”
31. “Even if I spend the whole day with you, I start missing you the second you leave. I love you so much, my daughter.”
32. “A mother and a daughter always share a special bond, which is engraved on their hearts.”
33. “I don’t have a single regret about being your mother. I have found my life’s true happiness, and that is to be the best mother for you. I love you, honey.”
34. “I miss my daughter. I miss her smile. I miss her cuddles. I miss every little thing about her.”
35. “You’ll be her first role model, her first friend, her first love. You are her mom and she is your whole world. She is your little girl. ”
Father Daughter Quotes Missing My Daughter
Moms and daughters truly share a special bond. But, that doesn’t make the bond between dads and daughters any less special. Dads shape their daughters’ self-confidence and self-worth.
Here you’ll discover some lovely father-daughter quotes honoring this relationship.
1. “You motivate me to be an awesome dad, with you around, I am never sad. You have been such a blessing in my life and one of the reasons I want to be successful. I miss you, my daughter.”
2. “As your dad, I have always secretly hated the fact that you are growing up because I know that this moment will come when you will no longer be here, and I know I will miss you like crazy. You are the most beautiful part of my life. I love you, my daughter.”
3. “Your dad’s love for you is slightly weird. He always wanted you to grow up to be a beautiful lady, but now that you are one and have left the house, he wants you to come back and become daddy’s little girl again. I miss you, sweetie.”
4. “I wish you a glorious life and wish you accomplish more than you can imagine. I miss you, my daughter. You are always on my mind.”
5. “You may be out of my sight, but you can never be out of my mind. I love you my daughter and I miss you.”
6. “My darling daughter, you are the most precious treasure I have. I feel so blessed I got to watch you grow into the elegant woman you are today. So, even though you are leaving home, never forget that dad loves you. I will miss you and know that you always have a place to come home to.”
7. “Dearest daughter, whatever your aspirations and desires are, I will always be right here, encouraging you to live your dreams. I miss you dearly.”
8. “You motivate me to become the world’s most amazing dad because I want nothing but the best for you, my beautiful daughter. I love you, and I miss you.”
9. “My life is blessed and I am a happy father because I have an angel as a daughter. She is beautiful, elegant, loving, and peaceful. I cherish my sweet daughter all the time. I miss you so much.”
10. “You will never know how much I love you! I miss you my daughter.”
11. “It does not matter how old a daughter is. A dad never stops missing his daughter. She is always on his mind and forever in his heart.”
12. “The sparkle in your eyes is my guiding light and your smile lights up my path. I miss you so much, my daughter. May your heart receive joy and happiness wherever you are.”
13. “When you smile, you look more beautiful. Deep in my heart, I keep a special love for you. You are the reason I pray every day, I miss you so much.”
14. “You are the smartest, most beautiful, lovely, and adorable little angel I know. I miss you so much. Thinking of you brings happiness and joy to my heart.”
15. “My daughter is a beautiful gift that brings warmth to my heart and brightness to each day.”
16. “May you have a good life as you begin the journey of another phase of your life. May everything be as easy as it could be for you. I miss you, my daughter.”
17. “You are the best gifts that God has given me ever. My daughter, I’ll always be with you in every state and root for your happiness!”
18. “You are more than just a daughter to me; you are the love of my heart, the crown on my head, and the light on my path. Rise and shine every day, my darling. I can’t wait to see your beautiful face again. I miss you.”
19. “Life gifted me a beauty queen, she glows like the moon and glitters like the star. My days are boring without you, but the happiness that you left in my heart is a comfort for me. I know you are fine wherever you are. My warmest wishes are always with you. I love you and I miss you.”
20. “My daughter, you have brought so much joy to my life. I am proud to be your dad. I am happy watching you excel in this new phase of your life, but I miss you too.”
21. “And he missed his little girl so very, very much.”
22. “Every single thing that happened in my life has been totally worth it because it eventually led me to have a beautiful daughter like you. I miss you, sweetheart.”
23. “I am so lucky to have a wonderful daughter like you. I love you and miss you every day.”
24. “I’m lonely here thinking about you. You have always been an awesome daughter. I pray that peace and love always fill your heart. I miss you my darling.”
25. “I am the most fortunate dad around. I couldn’t have asked for a more amazing daughter. I will always stand by you through all challenges of life. I miss you.”
26. “As a little baby, you stole my heart. As a young adult, you make me such a happy father. You are the joy of my heart and the sweet memories that keep me smiling every day that passes. You may be hundreds of miles from home, but I see you in my dream every day, and I pray the angels will guide you. I miss you.”
27. “You have grown into an elegant young woman, full of charm and vigor. I hope you are extending it into every aspect of your life. I miss you, my darling daughter.”
28. “My dear daughter, I just wanted you to know that I miss you and there is never a day that I don’t think of you. I love you with all my heart.”
29. “I miss my daughter so much. I would walk a million miles just to see her again.”
30. “You may have grown up from being a cute little girl to a beautiful young woman, but you will forever be the loving daughter that you’ve always been.”
31. “My beautiful daughter, I love you and I miss you more than you will ever know.”
32. “I miss you so much. I wish I could see you right now. It’s been heartwarming watching you grow, you blossom in my heart forever, and my life is full because of you. I will always cherish every moment that I spend with you. I miss you.”
33. “I loved you for the charming little girl that you were, the courageous woman that you are now, and the amazing daughter that you will always be!”
34. “Memories of us together tell just how much happiness you added to my life. You have always been the best daughter in this world. Your father loves you a lot.”
35. “My daughter, I am so grateful that I am the lucky one that gets to be your dad. You have filled my life with so much love and precious memories. I miss not seeing you every day but know that I am so proud of you! Love you always.”
I hope these missing my daughter quotes brought you at least some comfort by reminding you of the unique relationship and unconditional love you share with your girl.
And if you want to remind your daughter of it, just send her some inspirational quotes from this collection.
These mother-daughter quotes and father-daughter quotes will let her know how cherished and missed she is.
Until next time!
With a BA in English language and literature and a flourishing writing career, Lauren co-founded Quotement to share her daily dose of inspiration and love all around the world.
Lauren’s mission is to help motivate and inspire others to share kindness through her extensive quote collections that cover all aspects of life.
I miss you. Understand.
- Overseas Hayloft
My only daughter left Russia on a work visa for one of the countries of Western Europe three months ago. She is 25. I realize that she is already an adult for a long time. But, I can't help myself. I miss you very much, I worry, even heart failures began.
Girls, tell me how to deal with this on your own.
Or just pills (such as antidepressants) in this case and me on another topic?
How did your mothers struggle with their "boring girls" when you left? I’m somehow completely sad that she’s not around (((
I left my mother to study in Leningrad (for 3000 km) at the age of 17, and when I went abroad, it didn’t matter anymore. 3000 km more, 3000 less
Time heals the "empty nest" syndrome, lots of information on the Internet
they're in the same room. They walk past the screens, wave to each other, say something, see each other all the time. The full effect of presence.
We used to do that, then we refused, there were too many mothers But we all celebrate the holidays together and clink glasses too Sometimes I cook with my mother
My personal mother quickly hit the road to my sister, took my grandmother from there and settled in my room. So that I don't think of coming back)))
Yes, read Brin
my daughter would never do such a thing. Yes, and I'm in her place too.
This is no private life
and how will your experience help the author?
Mom needs to do something
How old are you? Maybe it's not too late to take care of your personal life. After all, the point is not in foreign countries, but simply in the fact that the daughter has grown up, after all, she can get married and give birth to children, living on the next street, how will you put up with this?
You can swoop in there
Not always A husband can defend himself there.
Then the daughter and her husband will break up, or the daughter and her mother, or the mother and her husband, or all together. Who in the family needs a 3rd?
Well, if a mother with her boredom is in the first place for her daughter, then yes, but the daughter has already left and is NOT bored very much, so the daughter will choose her husband, and what remains, then mother. Otherwise, she would not have initially left for Europe, and even to the west.
I answered the situation "next door". You can always come and do good.
Moreover, a bored mother writes here. It is possible that the daughter does not share this boredom.
Obviously, they did not engage in their personal lives in the living room.
I don't mean sex
maybe I'm in a bad mood, I want to cry, but I don't want mom/dad to see it
Maybe I came home with my girlfriends, or maybe with a friend whom I don't want to meet yet.
Yes, of course, as a parent, I would like to be aware of everything in order to help warn in time.
But as a growing child, she would hardly tolerate such interference.
+1 as a mother would love to do this, like a daughter - never
When I left there were no skype or vibers. Call once a week, on weekends. It's easier for you here.
Are you married? Do you have any other grandchildren? Trite and hackneyed - to get a dog, but it helps! Maybe some hobby that would take all the time and thoughts. I can see for myself that it's weak.
I'm terrified that very soon my son will be separated! I’ll also come and I’ll wind snot on my fist and moan.
And if you look through the eyes of your daughter, everything just hurts. Calling / meeting on Skype is enough and vacations. "Mom, dad, everything is fine! Don't be bored!" I remember this as a daughter.
I am married. The husband also misses his daughter very much, but does not show it. No children, no grandchildren. There is a cat))
Even in the first month after her departure, I somehow felt better. Now I can't help myself. Although, I understand that it is inevitable that all children leave their parental home sooner or later.
I can't deal with my emotions.
Yes, maybe it is not necessary. That's how to force her to constantly be in touch with me. Every evening we communicate with her on Viber. In principle, I think this is enough.
I just can't handle my emotions. I'll probably manage like everyone else, with time.
The thing is that it is very far away. Plus another country.
I think you will agree that another country and the "neighboring street" are two completely different things.
if you try not to cycle, then of course you can do it
I really cried when my daughter entered another city and left to study. Although we also have a son - a senior student, i.e. not an "empty nest". But this anxiety just consumed me.
Did you do it yourself? I think that everyone has anxiety, regardless of whether there are still children in the family or not.
Tell me, what will happen if you suddenly stop worrying? What are you afraid of?
When I couldn't cope with my emotions, antidepressants and banal time helped me.
If I knew what I'm worried about)) it would be easier. I'm just worried, bored.
What a horror The child has grown up - accept it and LET IT GO, let him build his life without the all-seeing eye of his mother.
Just three months? And our children leave for universities and somehow we find so many things to do that there is no time to be bored. Take a visa and fly for a week, you are within easy reach there, your daughter can fly for three days. Mine flies out, she's 18. She's already flown 5 times since September. If there were funds and a desire to see each other, a couple of hours of summer and you would be with your daughter.
Open theme in windows
Tatyana Arntgolts tried on the role of a "vintage" girl
Gold, struggle for power and broken destinies: what will be the new project with the participation of Oleg Menshikov and Philip Yankovsky
Acute stress: how to help yourself get through difficulties
Touching heart, I miss you, mom Daughter quotes: current school news
Filed for quotation by Dynamic Energy July 18, 2022
– Touching Heart I Miss You Mom Quotes from Daughter –
Mom is the most beautiful thing that has ever happened to us. These touching daughter quotes I miss you mom will help you realize how wonderful they are and always the most beautiful people we know.
I miss you mom Daughter quotes
Below are the most popular quotes about missing your mom.
1. “My mother is an endless song in my heart of comfort, happiness and being. Sometimes I can forget the words, but I always remember the melody.” – Gracie Harmon
2. “No daughter and mother should live apart, no matter how far apart they may be” - Christy Watson.
3. "Mothers hold their children's hands for a while, but their hearts are forever" - Unknown.
4. “Regardless of age… I will always need you, mother” — Unknown.
5. “I really never knew what the words “I miss you” mean until I reached my mother’s hand and he was not there ” - Touching hearts, I miss you, mother Quotes from daughter
6 “Grief and love are connected, one cannot exist without the other. All I can do is love her and love the world, imitate her by living boldly and in spirit and joy.” – Jandy Nelson
7. "Mommy's hug lasts long after she lets go" - Unknown.
8. “Whenever I miss you, I also remember how lucky I am to have you in my life. I wouldn't trade those moments for anything in the world." - Cindy Adkins
9. “Mom, you left us wonderful memories, your love is still our guide even though we cannot see you, you are always on our side” - touching, I miss you mom quotes from daughter
10. “ I cried endlessly when you died, but I promise that I will not let tears ruin the smiles that you gave me when you were alive” - Touching hearts, I miss you, mom Daughter quotes
11. You do not go and mourn all time, but grief is still here and always will be - Nigella Lawson.
12. There is something special about the loss of a mother. permanent and inexpressible - a wound that will never heal - Susan Wiggs
13. Mothers never die, they just maintain a home in the sky. They polish the sun by day and light the stars that shine at night, keep the moonlight silvery bright, and in the heavenly home above they wait to greet those they love - Helen Steiner Rice
14. A love as strong as your mother, leaves his mark on you. Being loved so much, even if the person who loved us is gone, will protect us forever - JK Rowling
15. I cannot forget my mother. She is my bridge. When I needed to cross, she stabilized long enough for me to cross safely - Renita Weems
16. You were my home, mother. I had no home but you - Janet Fitch
17. I have to know enough about loss to know that you never stop missing someone - you just learn to live around the huge gaping hole of their absence - Alison Noel
18. To my mother in heaven, thank you for always loving me and guiding me. Even if you are no longer with me, I still feel your love leading me. You are always in my heart. I love you and miss you very much
19. Mom, everything has changed since I lost you. I miss you more than words can say
20. In life we loved you dearly, In death we still love you. You hold a place in our hearts that no one will ever fill
21. I wish there were visiting hours in heaven so that I could see and talk to my mother again. I miss her so much
22. "I never really understood what 'I miss you' meant until I reached for my mother's hand and it wasn't there" - Unknown.
- 250 quotes to keep
- Fanny Lou Hamer Quotes
- Desmond Tutu Quotes
23. "Sadness is the impossibility of hugging mother" - Unknown.
24. To my mother in heaven, thank you for always loving me and guiding me. Even if you are no longer with me, I still feel your love leading me. You are always in my heart. I love you and miss you so much
25. Mom, everything has changed since I lost you. I miss you more than words can say
26. “In life we loved you tenderly, in death we still love you. You hold a place in our hearts that no one else will ever fill.” – Unknown
27. I wish there were visiting hours in heaven so that I could see and talk to my mother again. I miss her so much
28. “Whenever I miss you, I also remember how lucky I was that you were in my life. I wouldn't trade those moments for anything in the world.” – Unknown.
29. “Mom, sometimes I want you back, but I don't want you to suffer again. I know that you are with me and I will always love you and miss you with all my heart. Until we meet again!" - Unknown
30. I will never forget all the good things that you helped me experience and I will never forget all the advice you gave me in life. I miss you very much mom
31. Mom, you left us wonderful memories, reliable love is still our guide, although we do not see you, you are always with us "- Unknown. Touching heart, I miss you, mom Daughter's quotes
32. I miss you so much, Mom. I would give anything to hold you or hear you say my name again.
33. There is no worse feeling than missing your mother and not being able to see her. It's a pain that never leaves you
34. “Mom, could you come back and stay for a while. I want to hear your voice. And see you smile. I want to tell you how much I love you. I want to hold you tight and never let you go.” – Unknown.
35. Mom sometimes I want you to come back, but I don't want you to suffer again. I know that you are with me and I will always love you and miss you with all my heart. Until we meet again!
36. Time may pass, but not a day goes by that I don't miss my mother. The day she died is not just a date on the calendar, it was the day my very existence changed forever.
37. “Love is as strong as your mother's. leaves its mark on you. That we were loved so deeply, even if the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever. ” – J.K. Rowling
38. There is nothing that can prepare you for the fact that your mother will not be around. Finding that one day the person you always looked up to and looked up to is no longer with you is both heartbreaking and scary. And you miss her like no other
39. You are always in my heart, mother. No matter how long you've been gone, you will always be a part of me
40. “I wish I could return all the pain, worry, and resentment that I have ever caused you. I wish that I could just undo all the moments that made you blue. I miss you, Mom.” – Unknown
41. Life may go on, but it is never the same. I will miss you forever and be grateful for every beautiful moment I had with you mom
42. You are always in my thoughts, mother, you mean the whole world to me. I remember fighting bills and selling things for gas money, now I have everything and I still miss you.
Hear mom's quotes from daughter
Below are quotes about missing and hearing from mom.
43. You don't walk around in sadness all the time, but grief is still here and always will be.” - Nigella Lawson.
44. “There is something about the loss of a mother, permanent and unspeakable – a wound that will never fully heal.” – Susan Wiggs.
45. “Mothers never die, they just maintain a home in the sky. They polish the sun by day and light the stars that shine at night, keep the moonlight silvery bright, and in the heavenly home above they wait to greet those they love.” —Helen Steiner Rice
46. Only when I lost my mother , I fully understand the phrase "I miss you." Now it makes more sense than anything else in this world and I find myself saying it every day.
47. “I miss the warmth of your tender embrace and the love I felt when my arms were wrapped around you. I miss your beautiful smile and the sound of your voice saying my name. I miss the way you say “I love you” and I say “I love you” back” - Millie P. Lorenz.
48. “I cannot forget my mother. She is my bridge. When I needed to pass, she stabilized long enough for me to cross safely.” — Renita Weems
49. “You were my home, mom. I had no home but you.” —Janet Fitch
50. “I miss saying 'mom' out loud. I miss not being able to find that special card for you, and then finding it, writing 'Mom' on it in honor of another cherished Mother's Day," - Millie P. Lorenz.
51. “I should know enough about loss to know that you never stop missing someone – you just learn to live around a huge gaping hole of their absence.” – Alison Noel
52. “Mom, I miss you today, but I know that you will always be with me in my heart… I am who I am because of your loving hands. I have my sweet and compassionate soul from watching you and your generosity and kindness to others. I see a world full of wonders thanks to your imagination. I have learned to never give up seeing your drive and perseverance… I love you always and forever…” – Karen Kostyla
53. Hey Mom, I hope you are doing well. I regret that I haven't been around so much this year. My new friends are amazing and I've been blown away by all the amazing features coming next month.
- Fred Hampton Quotes from
- 250 Be yourself Quotes
- 156 Katherine Johnson Quotes
54. Mom, you bring out the best in me. I don't mean better manners, or a sense of maturity, or whatever this weary world expects from me. You make me feel like the strongest person and worthy of love. I miss you mom.
55. Mom, I look at you and see a walking miracle. You were always by my side. I miss you so much. My words cannot describe how much I love you.
56. My mother, you are the only universe I know. You are my sun and moon. You are like the planets and all the wonders and all the beauty that exists.
57. My mother, I want you to be here with me. Not a day goes by that I don't miss you. I can pretend that everything is okay, but I can never really be okay until I'm with you again.