Married couples quizzes
70 Couple Quizzes - Couple Quizzes for Couples
Are we a "good couple"? Is it time for us to move in together? Should we even be together? What kind of couple are we anyway? How well do we understand each other? Which romantic movie couple do we resemble? What does it take to make a relationship healthy? You may have thought about one or all of these questions from time to time, and now you can have the answers! It's time to test your equation Read more with your partner with our couple quizzes and analyze the kind of relationship you share with your partner. The dynamics between a couple are complicated and aren't very easy to decipher. These couple quizzes will also help you find out if there are latent issues in your relationship and enlighten you about how your relationship is faring and if there is room for improvement. Read less
There are different types of people in this world. Some are meant to be leaders at the front of the pack and show some type of dominant characteristics. Others are more like followers and depend on the strong personalities and tend to be very submissive to fit into the group. This is a simplified explanation of this dynamic, but in reality, it’s far more complex, and it is defined by many factors that emerge, most of the time, during the person’s childhood. So, do you think you are submissive or dominant? Take our quiz and find out now.
Are you happy with your love interest? Are you great accomplices or do you rather do your own things on your side? Have you been together for at least 3 months and are you madly in love with one another? Will you be able to do a quiz together and share some laughter and of course learn a thing or two about each other? If yes, then take our relationship quiz and enjoy it with your lover.
Many out there are not so lucky to find a devoted and sharing partner that we mostly see in movies. They, most of the time have to deal with partners that are selfish and who show their true colors months or a few years after the relationship has been consumed. Overall, the selfish partner is one who puts their needs before yours and who has no regrets doing so. So, is your partner selfish or is it all in your mind? Take our quiz and find out now.
We may love our partner a lot, and want to spend our lives with them. However, sometimes, we may question if they are the right one for us. Love, alone, is not enough.
There needs to be understanding, compatibility, and a few more factors. Are you and your partner a perfect match? Take this quiz to find out.
Moving in together is something very important for couples. It solidifies their union and also allows them to concretize future wedding plans, and also the possibility to raise a family together. It also allows them to prevent cheating on each other and getting to know each other well. So, do you think that now is the time to move in together or should you wait a while before making this big move? Take our quiz and find out now.
Are you insecure and needy? Are you high maintenance and a taker? Or are you selfish and play games in a relationship? Ready to find out what kind of a partner you really are? Many of us like to think that we are a great catch, an excellent partner, the kind of person everyone would want to be with. Unfortunately, most of us have no idea how we are in relationships. Take the test and find out the truth. Good luck!
You may have been seeing each other for a while, but time has a way to work on things, where either thing work your way or where you might see things go from great to horribly wrong. The more things progress (and not really in a good way), you are sometimes confronted by either deciding to stay or to simply leave the relationship. So, do you think you should stay or leave? Take our quiz and find out now.
Maybe you have been together for a week, maybe you have several years of relationship and you are married. Either way, there are still things you can find out about each other. We have created this quiz about personal preferences, memories, and opinions so you find the missing pieces of the puzzle when it comes to your partner. Compare your answers and see if your partner has guessed it right!
5 Relationship Quizzes EVERY Couple Must Take
Looking for a fun couples quiz? We’ve rounded up the best couples quizzes to take together.
Whether you’re a new item getting to know each other or a husband and wife looking to test one another in a fun way, these relationship quizzes will be sure to spice up your day or night.
These quizzes will help you understand your partner, test your knowledge, strengthen your relationship – and hopefully have some fun together.
So how well do you know your spouse? Try one of the online quizzes below and then get your significant other in on the action!
Fun Relationship Quizzes
1. What’s your Love Language?
Take this quiz to discover your primary love language, what it means, and how you can use it to better connect with your loved ones. When you are finished, you may print, share, or save your results for future reference. So, what are the five love languages? They are: words of affirmation, quality time, receiving gifts, acts of service and physical touch.
Take the Quiz
2. How Well do You Know your Partner?
This relationship quiz is all about how well you know your partner. It’s simple – just answer yes or no.
Fine-tuned by the boffins at the Gottman Institute over four decades by testing thousands of couples, they’ve found that one of the most important components of a successful relationship is the quality of friendship between partners. And that requires knowing your partner’s likes, dislikes, needs, desires, beliefs, fears, and life dreams.
So, how well do you really know your partner? Take our quiz below to find out.
Take the Quiz
Test Your Love with these Quizzes
3. The Ultimate Romance Quiz
Are you and your spouse still romantic together? Has the spark dwindled?
Take this quiz to find out if the romance is still alive!
Take the Quiz
4. The Quickie
Short on time? Take this 4 question quiz right now to determine your personality type. Then check your partner compatibility.
You can answer the questions instead of your partner if you believe you know the answer.
Take the quiz
Couple quiz to take together
5. There are 4 Types of Couples – which one are you?
As humans, we have tons of relationships in our lives. From our relationships with our parents and siblings to the relationships with our friends, all the way to the relationship with our significant other.
If you’ve been in a relationship for a long time or just got in one, there’s always going to be so much to learn about your significant other and as the two of you as a couple.
Maybe you’re in love or close to falling in love, so don’t you wanna know as much as you can about who you two are as a couple?
Where did you meet? Where did you go on your first date? What song would you play at your wedding? Believe it or not, your answer to these questions will classify you into one of four types of couples.
Take the Quiz
Bonus: Are you ready to travel as a couple?
As a couples who loves to travel this quiz is dear to our hearts.
If you’ve found someone who might be special and you’re wondering whether it’s time to go on that first vacation this quiz will help you decide.
Identifying what type of traveller your partner is may also avoid some potential pitfalls – so use this quiz to get an idea about what a trip with your spouse will be like.
Not only will this help you answer this crucial question, it will also give you a few insights on what you both love to do and will allow you to plan your first vacation together accordingly.
Take the Quiz
Once you blitz the last quiz, the only question that remains is where to share your wanderlust.
If you’re looking for inspiration, you’ve certainly come to the right place – you’re on Couple Travel the World after all.
Start here with some romantic getaways or use these conversation starters as inspiration to make your own quiz!
200 Questions for Couples - The Best List of Relationship Questions
Some questions are more serious than others. So consider which couples questions are right for you and your partner.
We have such a wide selection of questions here that I'm sure you'll find the perfect set of questions for you and your relationship.
- Getting to know your partner
- Questions about family and childhood
- Questions about relationships
- Questions about sex
- Questions about having children
Getting to know your partner
One important thing in a relationship is getting to know your partner. This way, you can know what to expect from them, and you can also find out if you are a good match for each other.
What is your ideal way to spend your holidays?
What makes you dislike a person?
Do you consider yourself a self-confident person? Why or why not?
What are you most proud of?
What would be your best version of yourself?
Should I buy a Nintendo Switch?
Are you wondering if you should buy a Nintendo Switch? This is a tricky question, but this quiz will help you find out!
What life experience did you miss?
When are you really "you"?
What musical instrument would you like to play?
What is the best compliment you have received?
How old would you like to be?
Under what circumstances did you quarrel with some of your close friends?
When did an ordinary event or accident completely change the course of your life?
Are you satisfied with those around you? Why, why not?
If you could travel to any country in the world for one month, where would you go?
What is your favorite memory of someone who is no longer in your life?
How superstitious/superstitious are you?
What was a recurring theme in your life?
What was your most inappropriate or embarrassing fart?
What do you think happens after death?
What are your top five rules for life?
What is your favorite thing in your / our house?
What book or movie would you like to see for the first time?
If you had a friend who spoke to you the way you talk to yourself, would you keep him as a friend?
N e w !
What little things do people do that get on your nerves?
What gives meaning to your life?
What would you like to say to people but can't?
What traits do you find most attractive in people?
What secret have you never told anyone?
What little pleasures do you enjoy the most?
Who is the most annoying person you know?
What is your biggest mistake so far?
What have you been struggling with all your life?
What is the most significant change you would like to make in your life?
What do you want from life?
What calms you the most?
What things do you find disgusting?
What would your ideal life look like?
If you were getting paid to follow your dreams, what would you do/do?
What was your most embarrassing story about being sick?
What friend have you not thought about for a long time?
What is the craziest thing that has happened at your job?
Who do you get on well with but secretly dislike?
👉 We offer you: 40+ questions to get to know your partner on a deeper level
If money was not an issue, how would you decorate your / our house without my help?
How good are you at reading people?
Do you see your future positively?
Who do you want to be like/be like or look up to most?
What were the healthiest and unhealthiest periods of your life?
What is the worst emotional or mental pain you have experienced?
What do you like most about where we live?
What are you worried about?
What did you screw up/fuck up and then try/attempt to hide?
What is the scariest / creepiest place you have ever been?
Do you think the world is getting better or worse? Why?
How do you think society is changing? Will we change with him?
The worst thing that people are proud of?
What is the biggest betrayal you have experienced?
What would be the best present?
What are you afraid of?
What makes you feel super cool/cool?
What would you like your obituary to say?
What takes up too much space in your life?
What is the saddest or happiest realization you have ever had?
What was the hardest lesson you had to learn?
🤓 Here are 70 conversational beginners for couples
Would you take $3 million if it meant the person you hate the most in the world would get $9 million?
What part of you as a person still needs a lot of work?
What words of wisdom are stuck in your head?
How well do you know yourself?
What is your best flaw?
How do you forgive?
Tell me about the time you almost died.
Are you ashamed of what you did in the past? If you feel comfortable talking about it, what was it?
Do you prefer to live in the countryside, in the city or in the metropolis? Why?
What are your fondest memories of a tree/trees?
What are the most pleasant sensations for you?
Are you satisfied with the chosen career path? Or would you like to choose another career?
What is the most unethical thing you do regularly?
What could be more difficult than it seems?
What job do you think you were born for?
What is the biggest financial mistake you have made?
What makes you lose faith in humanity when you think about it?
What was the most painful thing you heard?
What do you think are your biases?
What internal struggle do you not tell anyone about?
What luxury item do you sometimes indulge in?
We offer you: Questions for couples Trivia
What do you like to do most when you have time?
What is normal now, but in 100 years will be considered unethical and barbaric?
When do you leave to be remembered?
If there was an accident that left you unconscious in intensive care, how long would you like to be in intensive care?
Do you believe in luck and bad luck? What about the things that bring good and bad luck?
If you had a million dollars for charity, what kind of charity would you do?
What are many people afraid of, but you are not?
If you could open a business, what type of business would you open?
The thing that makes a person automatically unattractive to you, even if they are physically attractive?
What lie have you believed for an incredibly long time?
What are the three most important turning points in your life?
What animal are you most afraid of?
What scandal happened in your area or city when you were growing up?
How well do you think you would survive in prison?
What is the most embarrassing social situation you have been in?
What scares you every day?
When was the last time you cried?
What was the most peaceful, calm and pleasant night you had, after which you slept / slept?
What is the most dangerous thrill-seeking thing you would like to do?
🤓 We offer you: What can we talk about | 1000+ great conversation ideas
What is your biggest regret?
Is it better to trust people or not to trust? And why?
What are your best and worst qualities?
Who do you miss the most?
What is the most difficult life lesson you have learned?
What do you take for granted?
What stressful situation have you ever been in? How did/did you deal with it?
What is the most ambitious thing you have tried/tried to do?
How often do you change your mind? Or how do you see the world?
What was the biggest opportunity you were given?
What should people enjoy more because it won't last long?
What question do you want people to ask more often?
What is the saddest thing in your life that no one knows about?
What are you most sentimental about?
Do people look down on you more often or, on the contrary, look up to you? Why is that?
What question do you most want answered?
What are the characteristics of a superficial person?
What do you look forward to most during the day?
If you could instantly acquire a talent or skill, what would you like to know how to do?
When is your favorite time of day?
What is the best and worst thing about the period of history we are living through?
What is the most useful thing in your daily life?
Strange thing that stresses you more than it should?
When do you really feel in your element?
How likely are you to believe a conspiracy theory?
Tell us stories from your youth about alcohol?
👉 We bring you: 400+ great questions about icebreakers
What is the best way to improve yourself?
What was the most productive time in your life? And the least productive?
What three words best describe you?
How well do you work under pressure?
What is your weakness?
What are the two most important events in your life?
What is bad for you and you know it, but still can't get rid of it?
What is the biggest service you have done for someone?
How is your current morning routine different from your ideal morning routine?
What brings you the most joy?
What are you deliberately ignoring, even though you know that you should / should solve it?
What would you like to be better at?
Is there anything you have done wrong for many years, only to find out later that you did it wrong?
Questions about their family and childhood
When you're looking for relationship questions, it's always important to ask questions about family and childhood. Knowing where your partner came from, you can understand what they are now -
- What did your parents do that made you extremely embarrassed?
- What small, seemingly insignificant thing did your parents or someone else say when you were a child that you remember the whole time?
- What is the best or worst thing you have inherited from your parents?
- What made you realize that your parents were just people like everyone else?
- What habits have you had since childhood?
- What family holiday or vacation do you remember as a child?
- How traditional was your family?
- Children often look very much like their parents. How do you want to be different from your parents? And how do you want to be like them?
- What subjects did you like and hate most at school?
- What unusual game did you often play as a child?
- What movie seriously traumatized you as a child or as an adult?
- What irrational fears did you have as a child?
- Which toy played a significant role in your childhood?
- What are your earliest memories?
Questions about relationships
Here are some basic questions for couples that explore the topic of relationships. It is important to be open-minded when asking and answering these questions. This is not about telling your partner what they are doing wrong or what you want from them. It's about working together as a couple to eventually build a healthy relationship.
We offer you: First date questions
- What do you consider exceptionally kind or caring about what I did?
- What new hobbies or activities would you like to try together as a couple?
- What is our biggest strength as a couple?
- What can we do to strengthen our relationship?
- Is there something small we can do for each other every day to make our lives better?
- How much space / time alone should people be given when they are in a relationship with each other?
- What questions should partners ask each other before marriage?
- What do I do that makes you the happiest person?
- How important is it for people in relationships to maintain their own individuality?
- What makes our relationship better than others?
- How do you think our lives will look like in 10 years?
- What do you think will bring us together as a couple?
- What memories do you want to create together?
- What do you think is an integral part of a successful relationship?
- What is your favorite way to spend time together?
- What is your favorite present I gave you?
- Where do you want to live when we retire?
- In what areas do you think our personalities complement each other? (For example, one is too reckless and the other is too cautious, resulting in a balance).
- How well do you think we communicate?
- What adventure would you like to go on with me?
- What is the best relationship advice you have ever received?
- What do you really like about me?
- What do you think is the most difficult thing in a marriage/relationship?
- What can I do to help us as a couple?
- How do you see your role in our relationship?
- What can destroy our relationship that you cannot forgive?
- What makes us different from other couples?
- What do you think would be the best way to strengthen our relationship?
- What are your goals in our relationship?
- How realistic do you think couples are in movies and TV?
- What does a happy and healthy relationship look like?
Questions about sex
Sex is an important topic of conversation in any relationship. It is important to know what each of you considers a healthy and enjoyable sex life.
🤓 We offer you: The best icebreaker party games for every occasion
- How do you think our sexual desires match?
- How important do you think sex is in our relationship?
- What are you interested in but didn't tell me?
- What do I do in bed that drives you crazy?
- What is your most adventurous thing you did/done sexually?
- Other than orgasms, what is the best part of sex?
- What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you during sex?
- When am I the sexiest/sexiest for you?
- What would you like me to do in the bedroom to spice things up a bit?
- What's better than great sex?
- What do I do outside the bedroom that turns you on?
Questions about having children
A couple should be on the same wavelength when it comes to children. There can be a lot of fights and heartache in a relationship if one partner wants kids and the other doesn't, or if you both have very different parenting expectations.
- Do you want to have children eventually? How many children do you want? Why?
- What is the worst parenting mistake a couple can make?
- What is the best way to raise children?
- How do we know if we have done a good job as parents?
- Do you think it is more important for a couple with children to focus on the children or more on each other? Why?
- How do you think children will change/have changed our lives and relationships?
📖 We offer you: 350 good questions to ask
Questions for a couple - 300 questions to get two people closer together
Just because you're a couple doesn't mean you know everything about each other. Even couples who have been together for many years learn new things about the person they love every day. And these questions for couples will help you not only keep your relationship feeling fresh, but also test the two of you on each other's knowledge and compatibility of interests.
So make time for the two of you, even a few minutes a day, and ask each other's opinion on each of these 300 questions. So you can get even closer to each other and compare your views on the future.
Some of these questions will make couples laugh. Others will help you learn more about your significant other's childhood and their outlook on life. What's more, think of this list as a communication retraining course to help you work on improving it. By the way, look what you can answer the guy, to the question, what are you doing?
300 questions for two to get to know each other better
These questions are undoubtedly essential reading for all couples, no matter what stage of their relationship they are in. Why?
Here are 6 key things couples can do with these questions:
- They give couples a better idea of what you and your partner really want from each other.
- Tell you what you really think about your relationship as a couple.
- They will assure you that you are dating or in a relationship with the right person, which means that you are not wasting your time.
- This will strengthen your bond with your partner.
- If your relationship is difficult and full of arguments, questions will let you know if it will be temporary or if you should leave.
- This will let you know if you have really found your soul mate.
And this is just a small part of how these 300 questions can affect your relationship. So sit down, grab a cup of coffee, and let's get started! Sometimes we are asked questions that are not expected to be answered. For example, they ask about business. life. mood. Here's how to answer the question "How are you?"
Compatibility questions for a couple
Since you are together, it means that there is some kind of chemistry between you. Why not strengthen your bond even more by asking thought-provoking questions about your relationship compatibility? Your answers will show if you have a feeling of deep intimacy and strong connection with your significant other.
- Can you forgive?
- What do you think is the best way to support you when you are sick?
- Do you follow any diets in your diet?
- When was the last time you were genuinely shocked by something?
- What is the best compliment you have ever received?
- Have you ever dreamed of choosing a different path in life?
- How often do you make new friends? (I advise you to read questions that you can ask a friend).
- What do your friends think of you?
- What is your attitude towards guests who come to you without an invitation?
- Do you like to receive flowers as a gift?
- What is your favorite cuisine?
- Do you have a habit of procrastinating? What do you think about it?
- How do you usually act when you are upset about something?
- Do you like to play pranks on each other, especially in public?
- What qualities in each other would you definitely want to eradicate?
- Do you mind getting help even if you don't ask for it?
- Where would you like to visit as a couple?
- What are your actions or deeds that make you mutually happy?
- Do you prefer to work alone towards your goals or with your partner?
- How would you feel about your partner spending a lot of time on social media?
Questions for two to better understand their future together
If you don't have the ability to travel through time, then you don't know what the future holds for you. But you can always ask and find out. You don't know where to start? In the form of 20 questions, these clues will help the two of you learn more about your future as a married couple. (But these questions and tasks for a girl will help you have a good time).
- Should relationships change after marriage or not?
- How do you see your future together as a couple?
- Would you ever be able to adopt a child?
- What is your parenting philosophy?
- How do you feel about keeping pets?
- In the modern world, is it better to make a wedding magnificent or modest?
- Do spouses need to consolidate their finances after marriage or keep separate budgets?
- Who, after the birth of a child, must stay with him on maternity leave? Would you ever agree to leave a man on maternity leave?
- What are you willing to do to keep your relationship as romantic 20 years from now?
- Do spouses have to have one bedroom for two or each separately?
- Would you rather have an apartment in the city or a country house?
- What skills would you like to develop in your children?
- If you had children, would you prefer to send them to a public or private school?
- What are your goals for the future in family relationships?
- What kind of honeymoon do you dream of?
- What do you think the ideal family life should be like?
- Would you ever agree to live together for a year on a paradise desert island?
- How many children would you like to have in marriage?
- What do you hope to improve in the coming year?
- Do you think kids need a strict schedule and extracurricular activities, or should they just be kids?
36 questions for a couple: questionnaire for two lovers
Before taking the decisive step towards living together, it is important to clarify a few points. For example, is there anything you can't put up with and live as a couple? Now is the time to ask your partner about it. You can also create your own list of 36 questions by reading Relationship and Family Questions.
- In married life, everything must be strictly according to the schedule, or can you go with the flow?
- When it comes to housework, how willing are you to help each other?
- To save the family budget, will you agree to live in a hostel or not?
- Would you be upset if your life partner had plastic surgery without your knowledge?
- If you adhere to the canons of a certain religion, should your significant other do the same?
- Do you get up immediately when you wake up, or do you like to soak in bed after waking up?
- Can you protect your family from bully attacks?
- How do you get used to getting ready for bed? (What do you do before bed?)
- Do you like to cook? (Are you a good cook?)
- How do you usually apologize if you upset someone?
- What do you like more: inviting people over, throwing parties, or always being alone?
- How would you react if your life partner's parents suddenly came to visit?
- Are you ready to host after a bad day at work?
- After the wedding, should you plan romantic evenings and mutual dates or let everything happen naturally?
- Should we wash each other's clothes, or should everyone take care of themselves?
- Are you ready to move often or do you want to live and grow old in one place?
- Are you ready to support each other if one of you suddenly wants to change a successful career?
- When is the best time to meet each other's relatives together?
- Would you let your parents come to live with you? (Would you move in with them yourself?)
- What is the best way to divide the holidays between relatives?
- Were your parents caring people or did they often not care about you?
- Which writer would you like to interview? (Read the list of questions for an interview with a writer. )
- Are there any family traditions from your childhood that you would like to carry over into your new family?
- Do you remember any serious family fights when you were growing up?
- How would you feel if your marriage partner discussed family problems first with friends and then with you?
- Would you believe your life partner that your friends or relatives hurt him or is it basically impossible?
- If a family member of your life partner asked you to lend him money, would you first consult with your partner or make the decision yourself?
- Do you like your life partner's family?
- If your marriage partner's family were left homeless, would you let them stay with you?
- Did you often quarrel with your family, or did you live together and get along well with each other?
- If you thought that your life partner should change his behavior and communication style, how would you tell him about it?
- What movie are you willing to watch together every six months?
- What do you think is the best thing about your relationship?
- What is the best present you have ever received?
- How long will it take before you start looking for each other if one day after work you don't come home on time and your phone calls are not answered?
- Do you scatter your socks or always put them in the same place?
Who are you: the best questions for couples
Questions from the category "Who are you" are designed to get to know your partner better. They include questions that begin with the phrase "who is most likely to do" or "which one of you is faster." And the couple needs to answer this question as soon as possible.
- Which of you is most likely to prepare a romantic evening for two?
- Which one of you is most likely to forget your wedding anniversary?
- How many of you will constantly write to someone until he answers?
- Which of you will write a love poem faster?
- Who is most likely to become jealous out of stupidity?
- Who is most likely to forget their wedding day vows?
- Which of you is the first to confess your love to the other?
- Who is most likely to yell at their partner?
- Which of you is most likely to save money the most?
- Who is most likely to be right in every discussion?
- Which of you is most likely to make your partner lose weight?
- Who is most likely to write a love song?
- Which of you compliments the other person the most? (I advise you to read beautiful compliments under the photo of your beloved man).
- Who is most likely to miss a partner?
- Which of you is most likely not to like his future relatives?
- Who is most likely to only talk about your relationship?
- Which of you is most likely not to enjoy your partner's friendship?
- Who is most likely to stay at home with children?
- Which of you likes to surprise your partner?
- Which of you is most likely to fall asleep while watching a movie?
- Which of you is most likely to buy unnecessary things?
- Which of you likes to stay in bed all day the most?
- Which one of you is most likely to eat a bar of chocolate right away?
- Which one of you is most likely to save a stranger's life?
- Which of you will quickly come up with an affectionate nickname for your partner?
30 questions for a couple: blitz questions for two
Do you want to know much more about your partner? This can be done in a playful way. One of the great ways to get to know each other is with quick questions that are easy to answer. This is because there are only two answers to choose from.
- Do you prefer to stay up late or wake up early?
- Do you prefer to be smart or kind?
- What would you rather drink during the month: only water or beer?
- Would you rather have children but never have pets, or have pets but never have children.
- Would you rather be in a long distance relationship or break up because of the distance?
- Would you rather live a simple life without financial problems, or live a stormy life, but with the risk of losing everything?
- Would you rather rip your pants right before an interview or spill coffee on the interviewer's desk?
- Which of the two would you choose: to be with a person who is rude to you but is always there when you need him, or someone who is kind but will never be there when you need him most?
- Would you rather never kiss your partner before or after your wedding day?
- What is better to lose social networks or television?
- Chocolate or vanilla?
- Organization or chaos?
- Dogs or cats?
- Snakes or rats?
- Immortality or the ability to read other people's thoughts?
- Would you rather live forever or be happy until you die?
- What do you choose to be too hot or too cold?
- Books or films?
- Do you like blue cheese - yes or no?
- Physical or electronic books?
- Books or films?
- Zhvanetsky or Vysotsky?
- Cycling or running?
- Sleep or wake up early?
- Read a book or watch TV?
- Kiss or hug?
- Strength training or cardio?
- Ocean or lake?
- Winter or summer?
- Family or friends?
(If you like the Q&A quiz, then read our list of questions with answers on various topics).
Questions for a couple about who knows better than whom
These questions will help you understand who is more interested in whom, and which of you knows better than whom. This will give you a better idea of who you are dating.
- What was your (partner's) favorite school subject?
- If you (your partner) had the opportunity to go and live in any country for six months, where would you go?
- Even as an adult, what do you (he/she) still like to do as a child?
- What do you (he/she) do to deal with stress?
- When was the last time you (partner) cried? And why?
- What do you think will change in society in the next 10 years? And what is the opinion of a life partner?
- When was the last time you saved your partner's situation?
- What do you (partner) like to eat at night?
- Do you like playing sports and what exactly? What about your partner? (Recommend reading sports quiz questions)
- What wild animal would you (your partner) like to have at home?
- What was your favorite thing to play as a child? What about your partner?
- When was the last time you (he/she) were really proud of yourself?
- What did the two of you do well today?
- What is your (life partner's) favorite childhood holiday?
- What was the best day of your life together?
- How well did you do in school? What about your significant other?
- What style of clothing do you and your partner prefer?
- Have you ever fought and why?
- What is the most important thing for you (your partner) in marriage and life?
- In a relationship, what do you (your partner) consider cheating?
- When did you (your partner) realize that you wanted to be together and could no longer live without each other?
- What genres of books does your partner like to read?
- How do you (partner) show your affection to each other?
- Anniversaries are important to you (your partner) and how important is that?
- What were the best moments in your relationship with your partner?
Do you want to know if a man cares about you or not? Then read the signs of how to find out that a guy or a man likes you.
18 couple questions to ask your loved one about their past
To better understand what lies ahead for you, it is important to learn more about the past of the person you are dating. Because the past is likely to affect our future. Whether a person's past has been traumatic or happy, knowing where someone came from will only help shed light on who they are now and who they may become in the future.
- What in your past makes you feel guilty or ashamed?
- Is there a person in your life whom you desperately miss?
- What were you unprepared for as an adult? How did you deal with it?
- Have you ever turned down an important opportunity?
- What do you think your life would be like if you took advantage of this opportunity?
- Do you regret your decision to turn down this opportunity?
- How did you express your emotions as a child?
- Who was your childhood best friend? Are you still in touch or not?
- Are there any mistakes you made in past relationships?
- What would you never like to repeat?
- Have there been any tragedies or funny incidents in your hometown and how did you feel about it?
- What advice would you like to hear when you were younger?
- What is your biggest mistake you have ever made in the past?
- What comments did your teachers write on your report cards?
- Have you ever falsely confessed your love to someone? How did you treat each other after that?
- What was the main reason for your last breakup?
- Have you ever thought that this is how your past relationship should have ended?
- Is there anything from your past that is completely closed to others, including your loved one?
10 funny questions for a couple to make each other laugh
Even if things get serious, couples still need to have fun. Not all questions for couples need to be serious. Because laughter is the best medicine, except, of course, the medicine itself. Show each other your sense of humor and get to know him.
- Do you like sweet and sour or sweet and sour cake?
- When washing in the shower, is it better to sing jazz or rock and roll?
- If you were attacked by a hare, what would you do to survive?
- Which treat would you prefer: ice cream with garlic or lard with honey?
- How would you try to make Princess Nesmeyana laugh?
- Is it better for a couple in love to live in a hut on the lake or in a tent by the sea?
- Is it better to get to the registry office sitting on a mare or in an ox-cart?
- Is it possible to give each other basil and parsley for a date?
- What funny wedding photo caption would you leave for your friends?
- Which is cooler: wings, tail or legs? What would you like to have?
I advise you to read 100 funny questions for your favorite girls.
Questions for couples game: competition of married and young couples
The game mainly consists of a couple sitting with their backs to each other or with their eyes closed. They have a man's shoe in one hand and a woman's shoe in the other. The facilitator asks questions and counts the answers, and the pair pick up the shoe they think is correct. After the list of questions, the number of votes for knowing each other is counted.
- Who took the first step towards getting to know each other?
- Who was the first to say "I love you"?
- Who chose the place for the first date?
- Who is more romantic?
- Who was the first to introduce their parents?
- Who is more vain?
- Who is more grouchy?
- Who is more ignorant?
- Who is more spontaneous?
- Who is more stylish?
- Who is more consumer-minded?
- Who is most often late?
- Who makes the best gifts for anniversaries?
- Who has the best sense of humor?
- Who speaks better on the phone?
- Who is smarter?
- Who gets sick most often?
- Who did better in school?
- Who is most proud of their achievements?
- Who is better at driving relationships?
- Who is more stubborn?
- Who is the first to start a conversation after a fight?
- Who is more into social networks?
- Who doesn't like to watch football? (For football fans, I advise you to read football questions with answers to test your knowledge).
- Who is the best cook?
- Who is more disorderly and disorganized?
- Who takes the longest shower?
- How many of you like to collect things?
- Who drinks the most coffee?
- Who has the most clothes in the closet?
- Who chooses films to go to the cinema?
- Who controls TV viewing in the house?
- Who has the best date ideas?
- Who better to fight a spider in the bathroom?
- Who sleeps better?
- Who snores the loudest?
- Who asked for marriage?
- Who was the first to choose their wedding dress?
- Who invited more people to the wedding?
- Who chose the menu?
- Who chose the wedding decoration style?
- Who prepared for the wedding the longest?
- Who chose the song for the bride and groom?
Question for two, answered by both
Just a couple of questions and you will find out how your partner feels about things that interest you or about certain household duties and restrictions. This will give you a better idea of where your relationship is heading.
- How much time do you think couples should spend together?
- If you felt jealous of someone, would you tell your life partner about it? (Read 74 quotes about envy of people that help fight this feeling).
- Can people recover from deceit and betrayal or not?
- Agree to maintain a relationship with a person you no longer love?
- What do you think is the key to a successful relationship?
- What do you consider flirting?
- Do you like to surprise each other and surprise each other? How often do you do it?
- How confident are you in your relationship?
- Should it matter how much you have in common with the person you agree to date and then live with?
- What do you like most about each other as a couple?
- Do you mind or not if your partner becomes friends and often communicate with your friends?
- Will you maintain friendly relations with friends of your former life partner?
- Do you have superstitions in relationships, even though you know they're not true?
- What good things did you think about this morning?
- Have you ever boasted to your friends about each other?
- How do you feel about couple hobbies?
- What did you learn about each other this week?
Mind Matching Questions for Couples
Of course, it's great to know if someone can cook or what their favorite movie is. But when it comes to inner thoughts and personal life, you have to ask deeper questions.
- What other people, not your friends and family, should know about you?
- Do you measure productivity by quantity or quality?
- What advice you have been given has been useful to you in life?
- Are you open to new experiences and opinions?
- Is there anything in your partner's behavior and actions that bothers you?
- If you are wrong about something, can you change your mind and learn from those mistakes?
- How do you prefer to resolve conflicts?
- If a life partner becomes seriously ill and never recovers, is it better to send him to a specialized institution or look after him at home?
- Is it necessary to speak openly to each other about mutual insults and pain, or is it better to remain silent about them?
- Do you have current outstanding debts?
- Would you like someone to help you get out of any financial difficulties? How exactly: to get money or well-paid, but hard work?
- What questions do you think couples should always be asking?
- What do you think about politics?
- Does it matter to you what your partner's outlook on life is?
- Would you ever agree to go to couples counseling?
- What principle do you follow regarding retirement savings or savings?
- Would you agree to be punished for your life partner?
- What unexpected things do you really like?
- How do you feel when someone interrupts you while you are concentrating on work?
- If you are very upset about something, do you prefer to be left alone or have someone try to cheer you up? (I advise you to read quotes about the mood with meaning).
- Do you prefer someone to gently tell you the bad news, or do you prefer to hear the harsh truth?
Yes/No questions for couples
It's time to ask yes or no questions! This version of questions for couples is one of the most interesting and funny. Because each responder will need to answer “yes” or “no” to the question as quickly as possible.
- Would you refuse to date me?
- Have you ever liked a friend's partner?
- Have you ever fallen in love with someone you shouldn't?
- Do you think my parents and relatives are interesting people?
- Have you ever told a lie when you confessed your love to someone?
- Can you follow your partner to live in another country right now?
- Have you ever fallen in love with your best friend/girlfriend?
- Would you like to write a book about your life?
- Have you ever doubted your sexuality?
- Do you think love can do everything or not?
- Have you ever done stupid things for love?
- Do you think your friends really love you or not?
- Have you ever broken the law?
- Would you be able to forgive infidelity if you knew your partner really loved you and just made a mistake?
- Would you like to become famous?
- Do you know any of your friends' hidden secrets?
- Can you forgive a friend's betrayal?
- Does your family know you well or not?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Is it possible to love someone without sex or not?
- Have you ever stolen?
- Is body shape important for a happy relationship or not?
- Do you believe in kindred spirits?
- Do we have something in common?
- Everything in this life happens for a reason or not?
- Could you give up a relationship for a career and more money?
- Are you a jealous person or not?
- Lost trust in a couple can be restored or not?
- Are we different?
- Do you consider yourself a handsome person?
- Am I a light sleeper?
- Are you emotionally dependent or not?
- Do I love my job?
- Do you lie often?
- Was your heart broken?
Questions for couples: final thoughts
When asking any of these questions for two, remember that your goal is to hear the answer to them.