How to make a relationship work quotes
50 Relationship Quotes to Strengthen Your Relationship
At the start of a relationship, everything seems so perfect but as time goes by you start to face relationship problems. And relationships become hard to sustain and finding the perfect balance to maintain becomes even harder. And our selection of these chosen relationship quotes will help you find that balance.
Being in a relationship is not easy they have their ups and downs. There are times that you will fight and have few misunderstandings. Couples have to go through the good times and the bad times for their relationship to grow. But despite all of it, they will always find a way to make it work and won’t leave each other. When troubled, just think of the happy times and read some relationship quotes that might help you think positively towards your relationship.
If you’re struggling in your relationship and don’t know whose advice to listen, Our selection of relationship quotes can positively affect your relationship and strengthen them.
All relationships go through hell, real relationships get through it.
Let’s not forget it’s you and me vs. The problem… Not you vs. Me. – Steve Maraboli
No matter how busy you are, if you really care, you will always find the time for someone.
Never chase love, affection, or attention. If it isn’t given freely by another person, it isn’t worth having.
In a relationship, when communication starts to fade, everything else follows.
Do what you did in the beginning of a relationship and there won’t be an end.
A great relationship doesn’t happen because of the love you had in the beginning, but how well you continue building love until the end.
Most relationship fail not because of the absence of love. Love is always present. It’s just that one loves too much and the other loves too little.
“A relationship is like a house. When a lightbulb burns out you do not go and buy a new house, you fix the light bulb”
A successful relationship requires falling in love multiple times, but always with the same person.
If you truly love someone, being faithful is easy.
If the feelings are mutual, the effort will be equal.
Best relationship: talk like bestfriends, play like children, argue like husband and wife, protect each other like brother and sister.
The best relationship is when you can act like lovers and best friends at the same time.
Someone who truly loves you, sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, and how hard you can be to handle, but still wants you.
Relationships include: fights, jealousy, arguments, faith, tears, disagreements, but a real relationship fights through all that with love.
“Assumptions are the termites of relationships” – Henry Winkler
A person that truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is.
A great relationship is about two things. First, appreciating the similarities, and second, respecting the differences.
All relationships have one law. Never make the one you love feel alone, especially when you’re there.
If someone truly loves you, they won’t make you feel like you need to constantly fight for their attention.
It will never be perfect. Make it work.
Never leave a true relationship for a few faults. Nobody is perfect, nobody is correct in the end affection is always greater than perfection.
In the end there doesn’t have to be anyone who understands you. There just has to be someone who wants to. – Robert Breault
Relationships are worth fighting for, but you can’t be the only one fighting.
A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to give up on each other.
A strong relationship requires choosing to love each other, even in those moments when you struggle to like each other.
Relationships fail because people take their own insecurities and try and twist them into their partner’s flaws. – Baylor Barbee
“Don’t take your frustrations out on your partner. They should be the one person you can go to and feel at peace”
“If you don’t value yourself, then you will always be attracted to people who don’t value you either.”
You deserve to be with someone who looks at you every single day like they’ve won the lottery and have the whole world in front of them.
Being in a relationship isn’t about the kissing, the dates, or the showing off. It’s about being with someone who makes you happy in a way that no one else can.
Lose your pride for your love. But never lose your love just because of your pride.
“Far too many people are looking for the right person, instead of trying to be the right person.” – Gloria Steinem
The person you’re meant to be with will never have to be chased, begged or given an ultimatum – Mandy Hale
If you can’t figure out where you stand with someone, it might be time to stop standing and start walking.
The wrong relationships teach you how to recognize the right one when it arrives.
A true relationship is someone who accepts your past. Supports your present, loves you and encourages your future.
“Fall in love with someone who makes you glad to be different.” – Sue Zhao
Don’t worry when I fight with you, worry when I stop because it means there’s nothing left for us to fight for.
When a person tells you that you hurt them, you don’t get to decide that you didn’t. – Louis C.K
Always remember, someone’s effort is a reflection of their interest in you.
The grass isn’t greener on the other side. Its green where you water it.
Find a heart that will love you at your worst and arms that will hold you at your weakest.
You deserve someone who is utterly obsessed with you – Ella December
Find someone who knows that you’re not perfect but treats you as if you are.
Take a lover who looks at you like maybe you are magic – Frida kahlo
You deserve someone who is terrified to lose you. – R.H.Sin
“Be with someone who won’t stay mad at you, who can’t stand not talking to you, and who’s afraid of losing you.” – Drake
The wrong person makes you beg for attention, affection, love and commitment. The right person give you these things because they love you.
To build a strong, healthy relationship you need to deal with your relationship problems even when you two don’t get along. If you are looking for more quotes you can take a look at our true love quotes, couple quotes, and long distance relationship quotes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
What's Your Reaction?
Get The Newsletter
You may also like
50 Best Quotes about Overcoming Relationship ProblemsPhoto by Everton Vila
If you seek some pieces of advice on overcoming relationship problems and troubles in your relationship, here are the 50 best quotes that will inspire you to overcome the challenges you and your partner may be facing right now.
But first… let me put it this way. There are only two sides to every problem. One side is another reason to let go while the other is a reminder of the love you have promised to give to each other. You can either flip it to decide or cheat your way to choose what side you want to look at. Simple as that.
Please help to our YouTube channel if you like our video. Let’s grow together!
1. “At the end of the day, you can either focus on what’s tearing you apart or what’s keeping you together.” – Anonymous
2. “Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.” -Unknown
3. “Behind every happy couple lies two people who have fought hard to overcome all obstacles and interferences to be that way. Why? Because it’s what they wanted.” – Kim George
4. “We are told that people stay in love because of chemistry, or because they remain intrigued by each other, because of many kindnesses, because of luck. But part of it has got to be forgiveness and gratefulness.” – Ellen Goodman
5. “I can’t promise that in our relationship you won’t face any problems, but I surely can promise that you won’t face them alone!.” -Rose Hathway
6. “Love is not how you forget but how you forgive. Not how you listen but how you understand. Not what you see but how you feel. And not how you let go but how you hold on.” – Unknown
7. “Relationships last long not because they’re destined to last long. Relationships last long because two brave people made a choice. To keep it, fight for it and to work for it.” – Unknown
8. “You can’t just give up on someone just because the situation is not ideal. Great relationships aren’t great because they have no problems. They’re great because both people care about the other person to find a way to make it work.” -Unknown
9. “Whatever problems arise in a romantic relationship, it’s important to face them together as a couple. If an aspect of the relationship stops working, don’t simply ignore it, but instead address it with your partner. Things change, so respond to them together as they do.” -Anne NwakamaPhoto by Williamlee
10. “All relationships have problems. The strength of your relationship is defined by your ability to overcome them.” -Unknown
11. “Every relationship goes through a struggle, but only strong relationships get through it. ” -Unknown
12. “The couples that are meant to be, are the ones who go through everything that is meant to tear them apart and come out even stronger.” – Unknown
13. “A strong relationship is choosing to love each other even in those moments when you struggle to like each other.” -Unknown
14. “Let’s not forget it’s you and me vs. problem. Not you vs. me” -Unknown
15. “Forget all the reasons why it won’t work. And believe the one reason why it will.” -Unknown
“Every relationship needs an argument every now and then. Just to prove that it is strong enough to survive. Long-term relationships, the ones that matter, are all about weathering the peaks and the valleys.” -Melchor Lim
17. “A beautiful relationship does not depend on how well we understand someone. But, It depends on how well we avoid misunderstanding.” -Unknown
18. “When you find someone you can truly love, you will fight to keep that relationship. No matter what obstacles you both will face, you will never give up on each other. You may get lost along the way, but one of you always keeps catch the other. Soon one day both of you will have each other’s backs.” -Jenna Bognar
19. “You can’t have a relationship without any fights but you can make your relationship worth the fight.” -UnknownPhoto by 5187396
20. “Love isn’t when there are no fights in the relationship. Love is when once the fight ends, love is still there.” -Unknown
21. “Sometimes I push you away because I need you to pull me closer.” -Unknown
22. “All relationships have one law. Never make the one you love feel alone, especially when you’re there.” -Unknown
23. “A true relationship is two imperfect people refusing to let go of each other.” -Unknown
24. “Love is the remedy of all problems, misunderstandings become jokes, insults become humor, a perfect relationship.” -Dielnov Muchati
25. “Great couples still get angry with each other, but they continue to discuss until there is a solution even if it takes several days. ” -Bob Grant
26. “Relationships include fights, jealousy, arguments, and tears. But a real relationship fights through all of those with love. -Unknown
27. “Problems should be like speed bumps. You slow down just to get over it, but you don’t let it stop you from heading to your destination. -Sonya Parker
28. “All couples have ups and downs but how you handle it is what defines true love. arguments are simply a test to see if a couple is strong enough to overcome it.” -Unknown
29. “All relationships go through bad times, but real relationships get through bad times.” – Anurag Prakash RayPhoto by mohamed_hassan
30. “Hold no grudges and practice forgiveness. This is the key to having peace in all your relationships.” – Dr. Wayne Dyer
31. “Trials are but lessons that you failed to learn, presented once again. So, where you made a faulty choice before, you can now make a better one, and thus escape all pain that what you chose before has brought to you. ” – A Course In Miracles
32. “If you’re having relationship problems, confess to God not Facebook.” – Unknown
33. “Problems in relationships occur because each person is concentrating on what is missing in the other person.” – Wayne Dyer
34. “A relationship is like a house. When a light bulb burns out you do not go and buy a new house, you fix the light bulb.”- Bernajoy Vaal
35. “The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the very one that heals it.” – Nicholas Sparks
36. ” “Trouble is part of your life, and if you don’t share it, you don’t give the person who loves you enough chance to love you enough.” – Dinah Shore
37. “I think a relationship is like a shark. It has to constantly move forward or it dies.” – Woody Allen
38. “There is no love without forgiveness, and there is no forgiveness without love.” – Bryant H. McGill
39. “We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ” -Barbara de AngelisPhoto by Candiix
40. “Shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow.” – Swedish Proverb
41. “Some of the biggest challenges in relationships come from the fact that most people enter a relationship in order to get something: they’re trying to find someone who’s going to make them feel good. In reality, the only way a relationship will last is if you see your relationship as a place that you go to give, and not a place that you go to take.” – Anthony Robbins
42. “Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.” – Socrates
43. “To solve the problem you have to recognize your share of responsibility. If you only blame the other person, you will never solve it.” – Unknown
44. “Nobody likes conflict, but sweeping issues under the rug ultimately cause more damage than addressing things directly” – Unknown
45. “The extent to which two people in a relationship can bring up and resolve issues is a critical marker of the soundness of a relationship. ” – Henry Cloud
46. “Both people need to care deeply about the other person, to put the other’s needs before their own, and to make a daily commitment to that person to stick it out.” – Alessandra Torre
47. ” In any serious relationship, if you don’t gather your partner’s opinion before making a decision that impacts you both, you’re just storing up trouble for the future.” – Cindy Woodsmall
48. ” Good communication is less about saying what you mean, and more about defining what you say.” – Kelli Jae Baeli
49. “Explain your anger, don’t express it and you will immediately open the door to solutions instead of arguments.” – Unknown
50. “God can restore what is broken and change it to something amazing. All you need is faith. ” – Joel 2:25
Let these quotes inspire you to keep on fighting. Keep fighting for a love that will lift you up, that will make you smile.
Because love is when you remember the good times you had with each other through bad times and choosing to keep it in your heart and let it be your guide.
With love, you can overcome anything. Choose to love.
Online Courses Recommended For You:
- Relationship Coaching: Transform Problems into Growth & Love:
Develop true love & greater intimacy & a relationship growth mindset, stop destructive conflicts, find meaning & purpose.
- Love & Connection: The Science of Successful Relationships:
This course will show you how to examine the unknown path that you’ll travel with your spouse, and carefully evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your relationship.
Books Recommended For You:
* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Gift Ideas to Strengthen Couple’s Relationship:
* As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
16 Ways To Solve Relationship Problems without Breaking up
14 Common Relationship Problems and How to Solve Them
How to Discuss Relationship Problems without Fighting
6 Common Long Distance Relationship Problems and their Solutions
Pearl Marie Ecaldre
Pearl Marie is someone who likes writing rhyming poetries, a cup of coffee and hearing the sound of raindrops while sitting comfortably reading Stephen King novels.
Relationship Quotes - Autotak
What is your marital status? Do you have a soul mate or are you still looking for your other half? In any case, regardless of the answer, we have some really good quotes and sayings for you. In fact, they are universal. These wise sayings will inspire you if you're happy, encourage you if you're trying to get over a breakup, and help you figure out what you really want if you're looking to find someone to start a new relationship.
Even good relationships are rocky roads. We are all different, and even if you love your girlfriend or boyfriend more than anything, your couple, like any other, is not immune from problems, conflicts and, of course, difficult life circumstances. Perhaps making the choice between staying with the person leaving him or her is the most difficult. However, the wise sayings below will help you understand if your efforts and struggles are worth it.
If you and your significant other are very happy now and want your relationship to develop further, the great quotes we have collected will help you express your feelings and tell your significant other how much he or she means to you. They are even better than simple sweet "love you" messages. By sending them, you will show that you not only enjoy the feelings you share, but also think about them, analyze them and appreciate them not only with your heart but also with your mind.
If you are only looking for love, these amazing quotes will show you what kind of person you should choose and what kind of relationship you should build. Just take a moment, relax and read the amazing sayings below. They will inspire you, inspire and motivate you to stay happy and make your other half smile every day!
Best Serious Relationship Quotes
To be honest, we're all afraid of commitment at some point in our lives. Starting a serious relationship is one of the most important steps in life, so it makes sense that a person might be afraid to take this step. Whether it's an engagement followed by marriage or a decision to move in together, there's nothing wrong with having a second thought. We are here to tell you the full truth about every aspect of any serious relationship. And the quotes below may provide answers to your questions.
- If there is no connection, there will be no relationship. If there is no respect, there will be no love. If there is no trust, there will be no reason to continue.
- You need to be with someone who really understands how rare, unique and deep your love is.
- Any successful relationship requires two people to keep falling in love over and over again, but always with each other.
- True love is not to be found. It must be built.
- If you try to mean something to everyone, you will never be everything to that special person.
- How can you expect a love message to be heard if you have never sent it? It's like an oil lamp, if you want it to keep burning, you have to keep pouring oil into it.
- I don't know how it happened, but you are the only oxygen my lungs need to carry.
- Find someone who can't be mad at you for too long, someone who can't even bear the illusory idea of not talking to you, someone who is scared to death of losing you.
- Anyone can become a poet from the touch of love.
- We should always be grateful to people who can make us happy! Who are they if not gardeners who water the plants in our souls so that they bloom?
- At the end of the day, you don't need someone who understands you. You need someone who wants to understand.
- One way or another, true quality love must be built through hard work. It may seem old fashioned, but it's the only way.
Quotes about the power of being together for couples
To begin with, there is no magic spell that can give you the ability to turn your relationship into something perfect. Every happy couple knows that a loving and healthy relationship is hard work that requires sacrifice, understanding, honesty, and more. But we want you to read these sentences to make sure that the ability to be together as a couple, no matter what obstacles stand in your way, is not something made up. It's real and it works.
Programs for Windows, mobile applications, games - EVERYTHING is FREE, in our closed telegram channel - Subscribe :)
- Believe it or not, there are couples who should be together. These couples can go through everything, thick and thin. And most importantly, if there is something that should have separated them along the way, real couples will survive this and become even stronger.
- If two people first become best friends and only then a couple, their relationship is always stronger.
- It happens that if two people want to understand how much they love and care for each other, they need to leave, because it takes time to realize the need to return to each other.
- If you want to make your relationship strong, remember that in those times when it is difficult for you to even love each other, you must still love each other.
- For those of you who think that "happily ever after" is just a fairy tale, here's a friendly reminder that it's a matter of choice, and it's always your choice.
- Here's the naked truth - whether you like it or not, everyone you know will hurt you. The whole point is to find those who are worth your suffering.
- I don't want you to think that I love you because I need you. On the contrary, I need you because I love you.
- Look for someone who will look at you as if you are not real, magical.
- Our love is not just mutual, it is divine. I am in you and you are in me.
- If you live to 100, I hope to live to 100 minus 1 day so I never have to live without you.
- If you enjoy being different, you should fall in love with someone who agrees and is happy to help you be different.
- You can't create intimacy with someone who doesn't want it as much as you do... But you can make an effort to change yourself the way the person wants it. Anyone can become close to your heart if you put in the effort. This is true for your existing relationships as well as those that are not yet formed.
Good quotes about healthy relationships and love
Love is the nourishing source of strength for any healthy relationship. Without love, what's the point of starting? Just to be clear, you can understand and express love however you want, but it is definitely the most driving force when it comes to relationships. This and other ideas will be explained in the quotations below.
- Silence can say more than you think. Some hearts can understand each other without words.
- Even if there are a few shortcomings, you should not give up a real relationship because of them. The truth is that no person is perfect, no person is always right, and in the long run, attachment is stronger than perfection.
- Finding someone to live with love is not love, finding someone you can't live without is what love is.
- There will always be less than ideal situations that can make you give up on someone because it's the easy way out. But good relationships are not called good because there are no problems with them. The good thing about them is that both partners care about each other and love each other enough to always find a way to make things work.
- How can you tell the wrong person for you? If the person you are in a relationship with always makes you beg for their affection, attention, devotion and love, they are not right for you. The right person will give you all these things because they really love you.
- There are too many people who are looking for the right person when they can try to become the right person themselves.
- True love is not fleeting, it is eternal. Unlike aspects that can change, the essence of love never changes.
- What is a healthy relationship? The first is when you can confidently share how you really feel without fear of the end of the relationship. Relationships can also be called healthy if you sometimes need to let go of what is holding you back. After such difficult moments, you will become wiser and more confident in yourself and in each other.
- The whole point is to find someone who treats you like you're perfect even though they know you're not perfect.
- Often the quality of your relationship depends on the quality of your life.
- Happiness is finding someone who can make your heart explode.
- People who love always live in a loving world.
Quotes and sayings about bad and problematic relationships
Unfortunately, toxic relationships are not uncommon. On the contrary, they have become widespread among people of different ages and nationalities. The fact is that any relationship can have some ups and downs, and if you have entered a period of "downs", this does not mean that this is a bad and problematic relationship, and that you should end it. We've put together some interesting quotes about toxic relationships so you can see the difference.
- If you feel lonely in love, you must let it go.
- You can only be sure that someone really loves you if they don't make you feel like you have to constantly fight for your attention.
- Healthy relationships never drag you down. What they do inspires you to be better.
- There is always a big difference between someone who just wants to have you and someone who will do everything possible and impossible to keep you. Remember this.
- To avoid disappointment, you must not love something so much that you cannot let it go.
- If you feel like you're giving everything and more, and it's still not enough, you're probably giving it to the wrong person.
- When someone you love is both the author and director of your relationship, it's always tricky and complicated.
- I don't want to deal with a person who only wants to take advantage of the relationship, or make you go back, or tell them they need a place so they can just cheat on you.
- We must accept the fact that sometimes each of us just falls in love with the wrong person.
- You should not give your love to someone who treats you as if you were an ordinary person.
- If you are looking for reasons to fix a bad relationship, do not believe that there are such reasons. All you have to do is learn to let things go sometimes.
- Here are some rules that can help you in your relationship. First, don't play games with the people you love. Second, always be sincere, because that's what fuels a growing relationship. Third, never try to idealize others, because you will see that they will never live up to your expectations. Last but not least, over-analyzing your relationship is going nowhere.
Difficult Relationship Quotes
As we have said, anyone can experience some problems while in a relationship. Sometimes these problems are a little more complicated than they seem at first glance. Does this mean it's time to quit? Well, this is your call. You are often asked questions to test your intentions and true feelings. So don't jump to conclusions and read these quotes to find out if your relationship problems are that big.
- Whatever relationship we are talking about, there is only one law. This suggests that we should never feel alone, especially when we are around.
- To avoid hurt feelings, never start loving someone too deeply before you know for sure that they love you with the same depth. Because the depth of your love today will be the depth of your wound tomorrow.
- If there is no need to harass, beg or give an ultimatum to the person you are in a relationship with, then that is indeed the person you were meant to be with.
- If there are mutual feelings, the efforts of each partner will be equal.
- The right person for you knows how to find the seeds in your wounds and make them grow into beautiful flowers.
- How to understand that this is the death of a relationship? It always starts with small misunderstandings and arguments, and then develops into constant suspicions and secrets. And in the end, relationships die from cold and indifference.
- Courage cannot be developed if you are happy every day. The only way to find courage is to endure difficult times and overcome difficulties.
- If you don't know how to be happy and content with yourself when you're alone, don't expect to be happy and content with yourself in a relationship.
- Being brave means you keep working when it comes to relationship problems. This means that you do not stop looking for solutions to these problems. It also means that you stay calm and focused during stressful times.
- If you've ever been married, you know there's no other time you could apologize more than when you're married. Even if you don't want to apologize, you should, because that's what keeps each other going.
- As soon as one partner begins to focus on what the other lacks, problems in the relationship begin to arise more and more often.
- Everyone deserves to find someone who is endlessly obsessed with them.
Beautiful quotes about happy relationships
Although happiness is a subjective feeling, and each of us puts our own meaning into it, we all want our relationships to be happy. When you get what you want, it seems like the whole world needs to hear about how happy you are right now. Share your happiness with others with these beautiful happy relationship quotes.
- What a wonderful thing love is. One day someone walks into your life and the next thing you know, you can't even remember what your life was like before you met them.
- Every time I look into your eyes, I can't imagine there was someone who thought you weren't enough for them. For me you are everything!
- All the best things in life happen unexpectedly. Relationships are no exception. Nothing beats the excitement and surprise when everything that is so sweet starts so suddenly. This is the reason why people should not seek love. When the time comes, it will come to you by itself. This is the time you never thought it would happen.
- It's okay that I'm not your first date, first kiss, first love or first sight, because I'll be your last everything.
- You will not find love if there is no forgiveness. As well as the fact that you will never find forgiveness where there is no love.
- Honestly, I can't help it, because you already stole my heart and it's yours forever. I don't think I can ever take it from you!
- True love stories don't know the word "end".
- Relationships are not what is given to you; You build them on love, forgiveness and compassion.
- Neither poets nor artists have ever been able to measure how much love the human heart can hold.
- Sometimes all you can do with someone you really love is set them free. If they return, you belong to each other. But if they don't, that means they were never yours.
- One little glance is enough to fall in love, but even eternity is not enough to be with you, my love.
- If the husband and wife are the closest friends, there are no such problems, they would not be solved.
Great and Powerful Relationship Quotes
Starting a new relationship, each of the partners wants this relationship to be as strong as possible. I don't think I need to tell you that the strength of any relationship depends on how much effort both partners put in. Love, trust, openness - these elements and many others are the basis of a strong relationship. Keep reading and you'll find out what else can strengthen your romance.
- Sometimes sex isn't the best kind of intimacy you can have. Sometimes it's when you just relax and laugh at the weirdest things. Sometimes it's when you hold hands and enjoy each other's company.
- Someone who truly loves you will love you despite your shortcomings. They see what a mess you can be, or how cranky you can be, or how difficult it is for you to cope, but they still want you to be just like you.
- You need to find someone who will go out of their way for you.
- In most cases, the best relationships are the ones you never expected. It is a relationship that knocks you off your feet and calls into question all your views.
- Love is not something that can be compressed for life, because it is eternal. Even if we are not together physically, we are never separated mentally!
- I don't need the whole world to love me. All I need is one person to be my world.
- If you know how to put love first, above all the laws of life and marriage in particular, you will be able to get past the small, insignificant details and see what is really important.
- How impossible it is for a flower to bloom without sunlight, because it is impossible for a person to live without love.
- The more joy and happiness you give to others, the more you receive for yourself.
- Despite what happened to both of us, despite everything we both did, despite everything that I or you will do, one thing is certain - I will always love you.
- Love cannot be lost. Even if she doesn't reciprocate, love will find its way back to soften and cleanse the heart.
- If you think the grass is greener on the other side, it might be time to water yours.
Amazing Inspirational Relationship Quotes
Being in a relationship is very important to be on the same page as your partner. And it's not just about having the same interests and goals, but also about understanding the feelings and needs of the other person. Inspirational relationship quotes will help you express how you feel towards your loved one with just words.
- Those people who continue to love you at your worst and those who continue to keep you at your worst are the only hearts worth loving.
- Not even a whiskey-filled sea could intoxicate me as much as just a drop of you.
- What matters in the end is not those who hurt you or broke you, but those who managed to make you smile again.
- If that's the case, then if two hearts are meant to be together, there won't be too much distance, too long time, or any other love that can tear these two hearts apart.
- They say love hurts, but that's only true if the person you're in love with isn't right for you. But that doesn't mean you have to give up love.
- I stole your heart and you stole mine. This is what I call the perfect crime.
- If someone loves you deeply, it gives you strength. If you love someone deeply, it gives you courage. Together these two things can overcome anything.
- I want to be your most desired hello and your most difficult goodbye.
- If one wants to have a successful relationship, one must remember such things as love, appreciation, communication and understanding.
- Love can be compared to a two-way street that is constantly being built.
- Respect, trust and honesty are usually the basic elements needed to build healthy relationships of all kinds.
- To be happy in life, we must cherish the relationships we build, not the possessions we collect.
Ideal motivational relationship statements for strong couples
What does the phrase “strong couple” mean? If you want our opinion, this is a couple who are constantly working on their relationship to keep the fire going. No relationship will flourish unless two people work as one. Of course, there must be some motivation to figure out when something goes wrong. Take a look at the quotes below and find out if you have what it takes to be called a strong couple.
- What kind of man can be called real if he doesn't worry when his woman is in pain. Real men are careful with their actions and decisions; they are ready to take responsibility.
- In any relationship, if you want it to never end, keep doing what you did at the beginning of it.
- Even if I can only spend a few hours with you, they are worth the thousands of hours I spend without you.
- Do you know what kind of people make happy relationships? These are two people who know how to forgive.
- You will not find a more beautiful, friendly, charming and better relationship than a good marriage.
- To build strong relationships, we must listen. Too bad most people never listen. We can learn a lot by listening carefully.
- Loving with a love that is greater than love is the whole point of a relationship.
- We are the only ones responsible for our relationships, for their successes and failures, for all the good and bad times. If you want a relationship, be prepared to take responsibility for it.
- Remember that someone's effort reflects their interest in you.
- When you're happy with someone just because you're with them, that's a relationship that's worth your time.
- But let there be gaps in your unity, and let the heavenly winds dance between you. Love one another, but do not bind yourself with love: let it be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
- If there are no arguments in a relationship, be prepared to reveal a lot of unpleasant secrets.
Positive and Smart Quotes
Staying positive no matter what obstacles come your way is one of the main rules for a happy and healthy relationship. And if you need a little inspiration to stay positive, you simply cannot miss these wonderful quotes.
- Don't focus on the reasons why it might not work! Even if there is only one reason why it will work, take it and stick with it.
- A good relationship is great because there are two people who know each other's flaws and insecurities and still love each other more than anything.
- There is no relationship where there is only sun all the time, but a strong relationship is two people who share the same umbrella and weather the rain together.
- Great things in life begin as a small seed. It could be marriage, business, relationships, church, etc. But nothing will grow unless a seed is planted.
- The best things can only be seen with the heart, because the best things are invisible to the eyes.
- One of the oldest human needs in this life is to find someone to worry about when they don't come home on time at night. This need is called love.
- Falling in love is one thing. Seeing someone else fall in love with you and feeling a great responsibility towards that love is something else entirely.
- A healthy relationship should make each partner feel good and loved.
- You don't have to worry when we have fights because they always end. Start worrying when I don't want to fight anymore because that means we have nothing to fight for.
- If I could give you a star for every time you make me smile, the whole universe would be in the palm of your hand.
- The two most important things in any relationship are trust and communication. If you don't have them, nothing will fall into place - be it your affection or your emotional connection.
Long and meaningful quotes about new passionate relationships
Starting a new relationship is always so exciting. Those feelings that each of the partners experience when they get to know each other are priceless. And we're not saying that new is always better. It's just that everything is so interesting and full of fresh emotions at the very beginning of a love story that it's hard not to share these emotions with others. And you know what? You don't need to keep it inside. Let the whole world know about your new passionate relationship through these quotes.
- Real relationships are not ideal, and ideal relationships are not real. This theory says that couples who often fight are more likely to stay together longer than couples who don't fight at all. But do not jump to conclusions, thinking that this is a struggle that makes such couples stronger. This is what follows the fight - it's fiction. Moreover, the realization of the importance of respecting the differences is shown only after the battle. Making up brings acts of acceptance and forgiveness. You can learn a lot about another person because you have arguments with them. Here's how it all works.
- Always walk carefully when it is just the beginning of a love relationship. Because if you're unsure about the trip as a whole, you don't have to run through the fields to find yourself in the arms of your lover.
- You must have heard from someone that Love is blind. But sometimes it is not, sometimes love is the only thing that sees and accepts. This is love that sees flaws, but still accepts them. It is love that reconciles with bad habits or tries to get around them. It is a love that recognizes all fears and insecurities, but knows how to comfort. it is love that goes through all trials and hard times. Love is strong, and it only gets stronger if it's real.
- A new love can take off very quickly and fall even faster, but what two people have learned about each other will always remain. I would like to go through all this again, because what we had before led us to this love that we share today.
- You are one of those people who would rather talk about nothing than about something. But I just want you to know that I cherish all your sweet things that you say more than many others.
- Successful marriages, as well as all other love relationships, depend on the willingness of two people to open up and create a space that welcomes all kinds of words.
- We can all love "because" because it's as easy as putting a penny in your pocket. But there are only a few people who can love something "despite". Rarely, purely and perfectly, you can find a person who knows your flaws and loves them too.
- I believe that two people can become connected at heart, no matter what they do, who they are or where they live. Love has no boundaries or barriers if two people are meant to be together.
- When you are in a relationship, you don't show off. You know relationships aren't just about dating and kissing in public. True love means appreciating the one who makes you happy like no one else.
- You are two of my biggest weaknesses. It's everything you say to me and everything you do to make me happy.
Special Relationship Bond Quotes
A bond between two people is always something special, isn't it? After all, every relationship has different stories that make it special in its own way. The quotes below describe all the unique things that happen to a person when they fall in love. And they are wonderful.
- falling in love with someone just because you feel lonely or lost is wrong. You know you've fallen in love with someone when you get to know them and realize they're the person you've always wanted to be a permanent part of your world.
- Everyone wants to find someone who goes out of his way to make it clear that he wants you in his life.
- If you want a good relationship, you need to find someone who is scared to death to lose you. You deserve to have this person.
- There are two things you can do to create a good relationship. First, you must evaluate the similarities that you and your partner have. And second, always respect the differences between the two of you.
- If you walk in front of me, chances are I won't follow you. If you follow me, chances are I won't lead you. So if you want to be my friend, don't do anything, just walk beside me.
- Whatever path I choose, I always know how to find the way to you.
- In a true love relationship, there shouldn't be anyone who feels they have to give up a significant part of themselves for the relationship to be viable.
- If you have someone who can accept and understand your past, who can support and share your present, who can love and encourage you not to fear the future, that person is your true relationship.
- Love is never above you. He never stands under you. Love is always by your side.
- I love you, and this love is the only air that makes my heart fly like a balloon.
- What does it mean to be in love? This means that you smile for no particular reason.
- One of the most functional ways to deal with difficult emotions in a love relationship is to share them, not hide them.
I want new perfect relationship quotes
If you find yourself thinking, "Hey, I want the perfect relationship," we need to stop you right now. There are no perfect relationships because people are not perfect in the first place. Each has its own shortcomings. Striving for perfection is not a bad thing, but you have to start with yourself.
- What makes an ideal relationship? This is when two people can play like little children, argue and reconcile with each other like husband and wife, talk for a long time like best friends, and stand up for each other like brothers and sisters.
- Having a serious relationship all the time is not what everyone wants. On the contrary, the relationship should be stupid. You need someone you can laugh with because finding someone who not only understands your weird sense of humor but also finds you funny is a real blessing.
- All I want is to be that special person who always makes your bad days good. I want a girl who can make you say "My life has changed for the better since I met her."
- Let it be years, not weeks or days. Let it be something real, not a fake. Let it be arguments with passion, not secrets with indifference. May our relationship keep us together and never let us down.
- Forgiveness is the oil that any relationship needs to keep burning.
- The only factor that can make the difference between the destruction of your relationship and its strengthening and deepening each time you come into conflict with someone is the relationship - yours and theirs.
- Every time we resolve conflicts, we establish more honest and flexible, stronger and deeper bonds in relationships.
- If you don't want something done to you, never do it to others. This is the golden principle of any relationship.
- No matter what kind of relationship you're in, it's important to have an argument from time to time, as it's a way to prove that the relationship is strong enough to survive.
- The meeting of two personalities, similar or different, often resembles the contact of two chemicals. Both transform if there is any reaction between them.
Short, encouraging quotes about past difficult relationships
Did you break up with your GF/BF? Or is it you who was dropped? Well, we've all been there. In fact, each of us has been in one of the situations described above at least once in life. The fact that you ended up the relationship means that there were hardships in them. Now you need to read something encouraging in order to get over the break up and move on.
- You don't have to constantly tell someone the same thing about your feelings. If they don't change or don't want to change, they just don't respect you, that's all.
- You shouldn't settle down until you find someone who sees you as an investment; not a test drive. This person should inspire you to be the best version of you… It should be someone who sees not only your outer beauty but the beauty of your soul too.
- You deserve to build a relationship with someone who never puts your feeling under a question.
- Sometimes the greatest love in your life comes right after you made the worst mistake in your life.
- You should never give up your love because of your pride. It's better to give up on your pride in the name of love.
- There are the termites of relationships. They are called assumptions.
- To keep going on is the only thing you can do in this world. And you should do that in spite of how strong the current beats against you, in spite of how heavy the burden you carry, in spite of how tragic your love story.
- You are lucky if you have found someone who looks at you as if they won the lottery. And if they look at you like that every day, you are twice as lucky.
- Some compare relationships to traffic lights. There’s this theory according to which a person can only be happy in a relationship that always show a green light.
- Relationships are immortal. The so-called ‘separation’ signifies just another chapter in the relationship. And it often happens that letting go of what you thought the relationship was becomes a lesson about what the pure love is. The thing is, if the couple stayed together, they would never learn it.
You may also like:
Cute Memes About Relationships
Sweet Loving You Quotes for Him and Her
Windows programs, mobile applications, games - EVERYTHING is FREE, in our closed telegram channel - Subscribe :)
Oleg Roy quote: Love is work, and perhaps much more difficult than ...
— Oleg Roy
Last updated July 2, 2022 work, hour, person, minutes, work, service, relationship, weekend, road, crisis, ten years, attitude, hours, lives, hours, vacation, dear, favorite, figure, shooter, thing, arrow
Oleg Roy719 1965
„You buy years of work, work in the sun; you buy sorrow that cannot speak. ”
— John Steinbeck American writer 1902 - 1968
“The most precious thing a man has is life. But if you look into this very life in more detail, then we can say that the most precious thing is Time, because life consists of Time, consists of hours and minutes. "
- Daniil Alexandrovich Granin Russian Soviet writer and public figure 1919 - 2017
“If you need a vacation from work, then this is not the job you really want to do.”
— Alexander Zhurba
to survive the furthest distance between lovers, but one that with dignity endures years of close proximity. "
- Helen (Helen) Rowland
"Love can never be short-term, for years and years it keeps us. It cannot be accompanied by resentment, because this is an absolutely sacrificial feeling. Like a sentence. So you were sentenced, and you will always forgive everything to your loved one. It seems to me that the one who loves is loved by God. After all, he becomes what the Lord asks everyone to be. ”
— Renata Litvinova Directed independent film, screenwriter, producer, theater and film actress, TV presenter 1967
“Statistical reports are like clocks without hands – there are numbers, but they don’t mean anything.”
— Ashot Sergeyevich Nadanyan Armenian chess player 1972
“I am really happy when I meet a beautiful girl with whom I can have a good conversation. And I can feel affection for her after a while, but this is not love! It takes a long time to develop a feeling like love. When you start a relationship with someone, it means that you have to work hard. Love is a gift to be taken care of and worried about!”
- Daniel Radcliffe 1989
"35 years is a tricky number. When you finally get your head on your shoulders, but your body starts to fall apart.”
— Karine Lesh
“Family life is an art and science that takes years to comprehend.”
— Mylène Demongeot French theater, film and television actress 1935
From an interview with the Kultura newspaper, February 9, 2017.
"Who doesn't get unhappy in a relationship from time to time? There are high points and sad moments.“
- Bipasha Basu 1979
“If you haven't found your business yet, look. Do not stop. As is the case with all matters of the heart, you will know when you find it. And like any good relationship, it gets better and better with age. So seek until you find. Keep going.”
— Steve Jobs American entrepreneur, designer and inventor, co-founder, chairman and CEO of a corporation… 1955 - 2011
“Relationships are the same job, only harder.”
- Ashton Kutcher American actor But there is another problem. I need to find a girlfriend. This is where you need to spend some more time. Maybe even five or ten hours ... how much time does a woman need per week? Maybe ten o'clock? What is the minimum? I don't know."
- Elon Musk Canadian-American engineer, entrepreneur, inventor and investor 1971
"Mountains seem to get bigger the closer you get to them, but great people don't look like mountains in this respect. "
- Marguerite de Blessington 1789 - 1849
"In relation to a woman, as a prey and servant of social voluptuousness, that endless degradation is expressed in which a person finds himself in relation to himself ... "
- Karl Marx German philosopher, sociologist , economist, writer, political journalist, public figure 1818 - 1883
“Comedians must make people laugh by doing things that are not allowed to be done in ordinary life. Once they start talking about family values and humanity, they stop being comedians…”
- Takeshi Kitano Japanese film director, actor, screenwriter, writer, poet, artist, TV presenter
“We always overestimate the changes that will occur in the next two years and underestimate the changes in the next ten years.”
— Bill Gates American entrepreneur and public figure 1955
"Business at the Speed of Thought", p. 86
"Don't talk about 'just being lucky'." There is no simple luck in family life.