Couple questions list
78 Questions For Couples to Help Get to Know Each Other Better
Because there’s always more to learn about your significant other.
by Julie Nguyen
When you’ve been with your partner for a while, it’s easy to assume you know everything there is to know about them. After all, you’ve spent countless nights recounting your dreams, fears, childhood memories, embarrassing moments, favorite sandwich toppings, and more. In addition, you’ve made incredible memories and been by each other’s side through all of the highs and lows. You get each other.
But curiosity is a hallmark of healthy couples. And despite how much you think you know your significant other, there’s always more to learn. You just need to ask the right questions, which is why it helps to have a series of interesting and provocative conversation starters designed to do just that. The more you talk to each other about the way you think, the more you bond, which increases trust and vulnerability. Win-win. Plus, it’s a fun departure from the typical night of TikTok scrolling and Office reruns.
So, if you’re looking for a fun way to vary your conversation topics or simply understand your partner better, here are some interesting questions for couples. Ask a few here or there whenever the moment strikes. Just be willing to answer them honestly (It sort of defeats the purpose if you just shrug and say, “I dunno”). And remember: The best kind of conversation starters are the ones where you’re genuinely curious and interested in their answer.General Questions For Couples
These conversation starters will help you learn more about their interests and whatever’s currently taking up their mental real estate.
- What podcasts are you listening to at the moment?
- What’s the most interesting fact you’ve recently learned about?
- What’s your favorite things to eat for lunch?
- What’s the most unexpected thing that’s happened to you lately?
- What do you like most about your job?
- What’s your least favorite thing about your job?
- If you could do one thing everyday that would make you happy, what would it be?
- What’s the last interesting article you read?
- What’s giving you anxiety right now?
- If we could go anywhere for the weekend where would you like to go?
- When you’re having a bad day, what memory makes you feel better?
- What made you smile recently?
- What joke always makes you laugh?
- What’s your current favorite song?
- What are you grateful for right now?
For when you’re wanting to learn more about your relationship in your partner’s own words. These questions will help spark intimacy and increase self-disclosure on what you think and feel about the relationship.
- What do you think love means?
- Do you believe in soulmates?
- What’s your love language?
- What does commitment mean to you?
- What do you think are the three most important factors for a successful relationship?
- What’s a deal-breaker for you in a relationship?
- What’s a non-negotiable for you in a relationship?
- What made you fall in love with me?
- What do I do that makes you happy you married me?
- What’s your favorite memory of us? Why?
- What’s your favorite picture of us? Why?
- What does your ideal romantic life look like in the future?
Being able to talk about sex openly and honestly is fundamental to successful relationships. These questions are exploratory and less confrontational, perfect for pillow talk.
- What’s your secret sex fantasy?
- What’s your favorite steamy memory of us?
- If you could try out one new kink, what would it be?
- Do you like using sex toys or would you like to try them?
- How do you view desire and sex?
- What’s your ideal frequency for sex?
- What kind of porn do you like to watch?
- What does it mean for someone to be good in bed?
- What’s your biggest turn-on?
- Do you have a favorite sex position?
- What do you think about when you masturbate?
- Is there anything new you want to try in bed?
- Would you ever want to have a threesome?
- What’s your favorite sex memory of us?
- Would you prefer to have only morning sex or only night sex?
It’s healthy to learn about the narratives that have made up your partner’s outlook on the world and yes, that includes exes. Their ex-partners are an important part of their history and telling of their relationship patterns. If you haven’t had time to get into their past, there’s no better time than the present.
- What’s the biggest lesson you learned from a previous partner?
- Who was your first love?
- Have you ever cheated or been cheated on?
- How do you think your parents influenced your view on relationships today?
- How would you like your relationship to be with your parents?
- What was it like for you to fall in love for the first time?
- What was your hardest heartbreak like?
- Did any movies or TV shows shape your outlook on relationships?
- What did you learn from your grandparent’s relationship?
- What’s a relationship that you idolize? Why?
If you’re looking to break past the surface and get into the nitty-gritty, look no further. From society to death to your greatest fears, these conversation starters cover a lot of ground.
- Do you believe in aliens?
- What do you think is the meaning of life?
- How have your past experiences shaped you as a person?
- What is one of your loveliest, cherished memories?
- What’s one of your most painful memories?
- What do you think happens after death?
- If you have any regrets, what’s your biggest one?
- What do you value the most in a connection with your loved ones?
- How would you describe yourself to a stranger?
- What qualities do you value the most about yourself?
- What’s something you want to ask me but might be afraid to ask?
- What would you fix about society?
- What motivates you to work hard?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- What’s your greatest dream you hope to accomplish?
- What quote do you live by in life?
Conversation starters don’t always have to be so serious and thought-provoking. These talks can be light-hearted and relaxed. Use the questions below to bring out some chuckles and tease out any hidden eccentricities about your partner.
- What childhood nickname did you have?
- What was your favorite book growing up?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- What was your favorite childhood meal?
- If you had to be on a reality show, which one would you be on?
- What role would you play during a zombie apocalypse?
- What’s something surprising I don’t know about you?
- What’s the weirdest habit you do at home when you’re alone?
- What does your perfect day look like?
- What’s the latest item you added to your bucket list?
So there you have it. Whether you’re looking to learn more about your partner or just interested in having a different conversation on date night, these questions can help.
This article was originally published on
110 Intimate Questions for Couples
Whether you're in a brand-new relationship or have been together for years, we can almost guarantee that there are still things you've yet to learn about your partner. Even if you think you know every story, quirk, and foreplay move they've got, we went ahead and created a 110-question-long survey that we hope will either confirm your theory or help you learn just a little bit more about your lover. Since 2020, you've likely spent a lot of time with your person, unless you're in a long-distance relationship (but even then, you've probably logged an unprecedented amount of Zoom or FaceTime hours). Because of that, it's important for you to keep things feeling fresh, and as our wants and needs evolve, so should our relationships. That's why asking each other intimate, romantic, and thought-provoking questions can be a fun chance to bond, as well as check in with each other's visions for the future.
Some of our 110 questions will make you laugh, while others can improve your communication skills. Overall, the name of the game is to present the opportunity to learn more about your significant other, from their childhood and their views on love and marriage to how to keep them even happier in the bedroom. Consider creating a cozy space to share your answers and make a fun couples game of it during your next at-home date night. Another good idea is to bank these questions for later, asking a few at a time or on a rolling basis for when you're bored. Below are our first set of 110 good questions for couples to ask each other. Want even more? Check out our juicy never-have-I-ever questions, our delightfully dirty sex questions, and the We're Not Really Strangers card game and Relationship Expansion Pack, which contain 204 questions—all of which are designed to deepen your connection.
- Who was your first crush, and what were they like?
- Can you describe what your first heartbreak was like?
- What was the biggest lesson from your worst breakup?
- What's something you used to believe about relationships but no longer do?
- What's something surprising that you were afraid of as a child?
- What was your favorite food growing up?
- What's your favorite meal now?
- What was the first album you ever owned?
- How does your life compare to how you imagined it growing up?
- What was your dream job when you were a kid?
- Were you "popular" in high school?
- What was your favorite school subject growing up?
- Was there an embarrassing fashion moment in your adolescence?
- What's your definition of romance?
- Do you see yourself having kids? If so, how many?
- Do you believe in soul mates?
- If you believe in soul mates, do you think you've met yours?
- Do you believe in God?
- Is going to church or another house of worship important to you?
- Do you think it's more important to be smart or to be kind?
- Would you rather be loved, respected, or admired?
- Does your family have any traditions?
- Would you want to create any traditions in your family going forward?
- What do you think is your best quality?
- What qualities or character traits do you want to work on?
- What's one of my best qualities?
- What do you find sexiest about me?
- Have you ever been cheated on?
- Have you ever cheated on someone?
- How old were you when you lost your virginity?
- What was your first sexual experience like?
- Do you think infidelity is always a deal breaker, no matter what?
- Who is more trusting, you or me?
- Who is more inclined to be jealous, you or me?
- What's the first thing you noticed about me?
- What's the first thing you found attractive about me?
- Is there a personality trait that always ticks you off?
- How do you express anger?
- How do you hide anger when you don't want it to show?
- How do you talk yourself down from anger or frustration?
- Who is more of a risk-taker—you or me?
- Do you have a bucket list?
- If you had a bucket list, what would be on it?
- What's your dream vacation?
- Where would be your ideal place—or places—to live?
- Would you rather own a home you don't love or rent one you love?
- What's something you'd like to try doing but haven't worked up the nerve to yet?
- Would you rather be an amazing singer or an incredible dancer?
- What superpower do you wish you could have?
- What activity makes you feel the most joyful when you're doing it?
- What would you do with your life if you suddenly became a billionaire?
- Do you think there's such a thing as luck, or do we create our own outcomes?
- Who is more generous, you or me?
- Do you remember your dreams when you wake up?
- If so, do you ever dream about me?
- What's your favorite thing about our relationship?
- What's something you'd like for us to try?
- What's something not obviously sexual that turns you on?
- Do you have a sexual fantasy you've never shared with me before?
- If we could have sex anywhere, where would you choose?
- Would you rather have only morning sex for the rest of your life or strictly sex at night?
- What was your very first orgasm like?
- Have you ever faked an orgasm—not necessarily with me, but in general?
- How do you define great sex?
- Have you ever thought about me while masturbating?
- Does the idea of getting caught during sex excite you?
- Does the thought of someone watching us have sex excite you?
- When did you first want to kiss me?
- Is there a type of outfit or clothes you find sexy that you'd like to see me in?
- Do you like playing with sex toys, or would you like to try them as a couple?
- What's your favorite sex position?
- What's something you wish we did together more often?
- Where would you like to be touched more often?
- Who is more likely to survive the Hunger Games—me or you?
- Who is more likely to live through a zombie attack?
- How old were you when you stopped believing in the tooth fairy?
- How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa?
- Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf?
- What historical era would you most, and least, want to go to?
- Who is your favorite couple in pop culture?
- Who was your first celebrity crush?
- Who's your "hall pass" celebrity crush today?
- Which of us has a better sense of direction?
- Which of us is a better driver?
- Do you think of yourself as an optimist or a pessimist?
- Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
- Which musical artist would you want me to commission a love song from?
- Which song describes our love story best?
- Is there a song that makes you think of me?
- What animal would you choose to be in another life?
- What animal do you think I'd be?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Do you believe in reincarnation?
- Do you think people can really have psychic abilities?
- If you had the option to live forever, would you choose to?
- What's your favorite movie of all time?
- What's a song you could sing by heart to me, right now?
- Do you like to be surprised?
- Do you believe in astrological compatibility?
- How many times have you been in love?
- Have you ever been in a physical fight?
- Is there a personal goal you'd like to achieve in the next five years or so?
- Do you consider yourself good with money?
- Do you think there's such a thing as a "harmless" lie?
- What's the best trip you've ever taken?
- What's the worst trip you've ever taken?
- Is there a place you love that you'd like to show me one day?
- Would you rather live in only hot weather forever or only cold weather?
- Do you have a personal flaw you'd fix, if you could?
- Is there anything you've always wondered about me but have hesitated to ask?
For more stories like this, sign up for our newsletter.
Senior Staff Writer
Samantha Vincenty is the former senior staff writer at Oprah Daily.
Carlie Cooper is an Editorial Assistant at Hearst Autos. Lover of memes, good TV, and books.
This content is imported from OpenWeb. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
200 Questions for Couples - The Best List of Relationship Questions
Some questions are more serious than others. So consider which couples questions are right for you and your partner.
We have such a wide selection of questions here that I'm sure you'll find the perfect set of questions for you and your relationship.
- Getting to know your partner
- Questions about family and childhood
- Questions about relationships
- Questions about sex
- Questions about having children
Getting to know your partner
One important thing in a relationship is getting to know your partner. This way, you can know what to expect from them, and you can also find out if you are a good match for each other.
What is your ideal way to spend your holidays?
What makes you dislike a person?
Do you consider yourself a self-confident person? Why or why not? nine0003
What are you most proud of?
Which profession suits my personality?
Looking for your dream job? This quiz will help you find it!
What would be your best version of yourself?
What life experience did you miss?
When are you really "you"?
What musical instrument would you like to play? nine0003
What is the best compliment you have received?
How old would you like to be?
Under what circumstances did you quarrel with some of your close friends?
When did an ordinary event or accident completely change the course of your life?
Are you satisfied with those around you? Why, why not?
If you could travel to any country in the world for one month, where would you go? nine0003
What is your favorite memory of someone who is no longer in your life?
How superstitious/superstitious are you?
What was a recurring theme in your life?
What was your most inappropriate or embarrassing fart?
What do you think happens after death?
What are your top five rules for life?
What is your favorite thing in your / our house? nine0003
N e w !
What book or movie would you like to see for the first time?
If you had a friend who spoke to you the way you talk to yourself, would you keep him as a friend?
What little things do people do that get on your nerves?
What gives meaning to your life?
What would you like to tell people but can't?
What traits do you find most attractive in people?
What secret have you never told anyone?
What little pleasures do you enjoy the most?
Who is the most annoying person you know?
What is your biggest mistake so far?
What have you been struggling with all your life?
What is the most significant change you would like to make in your life? nine0003
What do you want from life?
What calms you the most?
What things do you find disgusting?
What would your ideal life look like?
If you were getting paid to follow your dreams, what would you do/do?
🤓 Here are 40+ questions to get to know your partner on a deeper level
What was your most embarrassing story while you were sick? nine0003
What friend have you not thought about for a long time?
What is the craziest thing that has happened at your job?
Who do you get on well with but secretly dislike?
If money weren't an issue, how would you decorate your / our house without my help?
How good are you at reading people?
Do you see your future positively?
Who do you want to be like/be like or look up to most? nine0003
What were the healthiest and unhealthiest periods of your life?
What is the worst emotional or mental pain you have experienced?
What do you like most about where we live?
What are you worried about?
What did you screw up/fuck up and then try/attempt to hide?
What is the scariest / creepiest place you have ever been?
Do you think the world is getting better or worse? Why?
How do you think society is changing? Will we change with him?
The worst thing that people are proud of?
What is the biggest betrayal you have experienced?
👉 We offer you: 400+ great questions about icebreakers
What would be the best gift?
What are you afraid of?
What makes you feel super cool/cool? nine0003
What would you like your obituary to say?
What takes up too much space in your life?
What is the saddest or happiest realization you have ever had?
What was the hardest lesson you had to learn?
Would you take $3 million if it meant the person you hate the most in the world would get $9 million?
What part of you as a person still needs a lot of work?
What words of wisdom are stuck in your head?
How well do you know yourself?
What is your best flaw?
How do you forgive?
Tell me about the time you almost died.
Are you ashamed of what you did in the past? If you feel comfortable talking about it, what was it? nine0003
Do you prefer to live in the countryside, in the city or in the metropolis? Why?
What are your fondest memories of a tree/trees?
What are the most pleasant sensations for you?
Are you satisfied with the chosen career path? Or would you like to choose another career?
What is the most unethical thing you do regularly?
We offer you: Something to talk about
What can be more difficult than it seems?
What job do you think you were born for?
What is the biggest financial mistake you have made?
What makes you lose faith in humanity when you think about it?
What was the most painful thing you heard?
What do you think are your biases?
What internal struggle do you not tell anyone about? nine0003
What luxury item do you sometimes indulge in?
What do you like to do most when you have time?
What is normal now, but in 100 years will be considered unethical and barbaric?
When do you leave to be remembered?
If there was an accident that left you unconscious in intensive care, how long would you like to be in intensive care? nine0003
Do you believe in luck and bad luck? What about the things that bring good and bad luck?
If you had a million dollars for charity, what kind of charity would you do?
What are many people afraid of, but you are not?
If you could open a business, what type of business would you open?
The thing that makes a person automatically unattractive to you, even if they are physically attractive? nine0003
What lies have you believed for an incredibly long time?
What are the three most important turning points in your life?
👉 We offer you: 70 conversational beginners for couples
What animal are you most afraid of?
What scandal happened in your neighborhood or city when you were growing up?
How well do you think you would survive in prison?
What is the most embarrassing social situation you have been in? nine0003
What scares you every day?
When was the last time you cried?
What was the most peaceful, calm and pleasant night you had, after which you slept / slept?
What is the most dangerous thrill-seeking thing you would like to do?
What is your biggest regret?
Is it better to trust people or not to trust? And why?
What are your best and worst qualities?
Who do you miss the most?
What is the most difficult life lesson you have learned?
What do you take for granted?
What stressful situation have you ever been in? How did/did you deal with it?
What is the most ambitious thing you have tried/tried to do?
How often do you change your mind? Or how do you see the world? nine0003
What was the biggest opportunity you were given?
What should people enjoy more because it won't last long?
What question do you want people to ask more often?
What is the saddest thing in your life that no one knows about?
What are you most sentimental about?
Do people look down on you more often or, on the contrary, look up to you? Why is that? nine0003
What question do you most want answered?
📖 We offer you: ❤️ Questions 99+ couples Trivia
What are the characteristics of a superficial person?
What do you look forward to the most during the day?
If you could instantly acquire a talent or skill, what would you like to know how to do?
When is your favorite time of day?
What is the best and worst thing about the period of history we are living through? nine0003
What is the most useful thing in your daily life?
Strange thing that stresses you more than it should?
When do you really feel in your element?
How likely are you to believe a conspiracy theory?
Tell us stories from your youth about alcohol?
What is the best way to improve yourself?
What was the most productive time in your life? And the least productive?
What three words best describe you?
How well do you work under pressure?
What is your weakness?
What are the two most important events in your life?
What is bad for you and you know it, but still can't get rid of it?
What is the biggest service you have done for someone? nine0003
How does your current morning routine differ from your ideal morning routine?
What brings you the most joy?
What are you deliberately ignoring, even though you know that you should / should solve it?
What would you like to be better at?
Is there anything you have done wrong for many years, only to find out later that you did it wrong?
Questions about their family and childhood
When you're looking for relationship questions, it's always important to ask questions about family and childhood. Knowing where your partner came from, you will be able to understand what they are now -
We offer you: First date questions
- What did your parents do that made you incredibly embarrassed?
- What small, seemingly insignificant thing did your parents or someone else say when you were a child that you remember the whole time? nine0010
- What is the best or worst thing you have inherited from your parents?
- What made you realize that your parents were just people like everyone else?
- What habits have you had since childhood?
- What family holiday or vacation do you remember as a child?
- How traditional was your family?
- Children often look very much like their parents. How do you want to be different from your parents? And how do you want to be like them? nine0010
- What subjects did you like and hate most at school?
- What unusual game did you often play as a child?
- What movie seriously traumatized you as a child or as an adult?
- What irrational fears did you have as a child?
- Which toy played a significant role in your childhood?
- What are your earliest memories?
Questions about relationships
Here are some basic questions for couples that explore the topic of relationships. It is important to be open-minded when asking and answering these questions. This is not about telling your partner what they are doing wrong or what you want from them. It's about working together as a couple to eventually build a healthy relationship. nine0003
- What do you consider exceptionally kind or caring about what I did?
- What new hobbies or activities would you like to try together as a couple?
- What is our biggest strength as a couple?
- What can we do to strengthen our relationship?
- Is there something small we can do for each other every day to make our lives better?
- How much space / time alone should people be given when they are in a relationship with each other? nine0010
- What questions should partners ask each other before marriage?
- What do I do that makes you the happiest person?
- How important is it for people in relationships to maintain their own individuality?
- What makes our relationship better than others?
- How do you think our lives will look like in 10 years?
- What do you think will bring us together as a couple?
- What memories do you want to create together?
- What do you think is an integral part of a successful relationship?
- What is your favorite way to spend time together?
- What is your favorite present I gave you?
- Where do you want to live when we retire?
- In what areas do you think our personalities complement each other? (For example, one is too reckless and the other is too cautious, resulting in a balance).
- How well do you think we communicate?
- What adventure would you like to go on with me?
- What is the best relationship advice you have ever received?
- What do you really like about me?
- What do you think is the most difficult thing in a marriage/relationship?
- What can I do to help us as a couple?
- How do you see your role in our relationship?
- What can destroy our relationship that you cannot forgive?
- What makes us different from other couples?
- What do you think would be the best way to strengthen our relationship?
- What are your goals in our relationship?
- How realistic do you think couples are in movies and TV?
- What does a happy and healthy relationship look like?
Questions about sex
Sex is an important topic of conversation in any relationship. It is important to know what each of you considers a healthy and enjoyable sex life.
🤓 Suggest you: 200 questions to get to know someone
- How do you think our sexual desires match?
- How important do you think sex is in our relationship?
- What are you interested in but didn't tell me?
- What do I do in bed that drives you crazy?
- What is your most adventurous thing you did/done sexually?
- Other than orgasms, what is the best part of sex?
- What is the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you during sex?
- When am I the sexiest/sexiest for you?
- What would you like me to do in the bedroom to spice things up a bit?
- What's better than great sex?
- What do I do outside the bedroom that turns you on?
Questions about having children
A couple should be on the same wavelength when it comes to children. There can be a lot of fights and heartache in a relationship if one partner wants kids and the other doesn't, or if you both have very different parenting expectations. nine0003
- Do you want to have children eventually? How many children do you want? Why?
- What is the worst parenting mistake a couple can make?
- What is the best way to raise children?
- How do we know if we have done a good job as parents?
- Do you think it is more important for a couple with children to focus on the children or more on each other? Why?
- How do you think children will change/have changed our lives and relationships?
100 relationship questions for couples
What is important in answering these questions? 🤗
- Honesty builds trust! Be honest with your partner when answering these questions.
- Don't be afraid! If you and your partner are made for each other, you should be able to talk about everything. So don't be afraid to talk about your innermost thoughts.
- Don't rush your partner! Maybe some questions will make your partner feel uncomfortable. Don't rush to answer all questions. Be patient, some things take time. nine0010
- Do not judge! You may not understand every thought of your partner. This is completely normal. But try to be supportive, even if you have a different opinion.
Our collection of 100 interesting relationship questions 🥰
The following lists of questions are the perfect start for conversations with your significant other. We have compiled a lot of romantic and sexy questions to ask your girlfriend or boyfriend. Don't be afraid to dive into a deep conversation with your partner. Take the chance and get to know each other on a new level! nine0003
Squid game: Which character is most like you?
The Squid Game is probably one of the best Netflix shows in a long time. But which character is most similar to you? Find out now with this fun quiz!
Start the quiz
20 questions before moving on to the next level 🤔
Maybe you've been thinking about moving in together lately, or you want to propose to your significant other, or you just want to feel ready to let your guard down in a new relationship . Then these questions are for you. nine0003
Here are 20 questions you should ask your partner before taking the next step.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Will you support me no matter what?
How much honesty do you need in a relationship?
How do you think you have changed over the past few years?
What do you think about children?
How do you see love? nine0003
How do you deal with difficult situations?
Do you believe in God?
What is cheating for you?
What do you think about your boyfriend's relationship?
Do you feel that we make each other the best version of ourselves?
Have you ever cheated on someone?
Have you ever hit a person with whom you had a relationship?
What's on your wish list?
What do you think about marriage?
How did/did you deal with your feelings and emotions as a child?
What do you want from this relationship?
How would you describe your relationship with your family?
How did your last relationship end?
What is the length of your longest romantic relationship?
N e w !
20 questions about your hopes and dreams 👑
Everyone has their hopes and dreams. Some of them can be realistically realized in our future, some of them are just from the world of dreams and fantasy. Through these questions, you and your partner get to know each other on a deeper level by talking about your hopes and dreams.
- Which animal would you like to ride at least once in your life?
- If you had to change lives with someone, who would it be? nine0010
- Can you choose any person in the world that you would like to invite to dinner?
- If you had an invisibility superpower, how would you use it?
- What are the unfulfilled things in your life?
- If you could see into the future, what would you like to see?
- What do you think of the perfect honeymoon destination?
- If you could design an ideal home for us, what would it look like?
- What would you like to be really good at? nine0010
- If you could be any animal, who would it be?
- What geolocation do you see yourself in after retirement?
- If you had to change your name, what name would you choose?
- Is there anything you have long dreamed of doing? Why haven't you done this yet?
- If you had a time machine, would you choose to go back in time or visit the future?
- If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go? nine0010
- What are your life dreams and what do you want from the future?
- What superpower would you most like to have?
- What adventures would you like to experience before you die?
- If you could be the richest person in the world, what would you do with your money?
- If you could look like anyone else in the world, who would you choose and why?
20 questions about romance, love and sex life (18+) 👅
Time flies, you and your partner are struggling to find a balance between your full employment, personal life with friends and leisure activities, and, perhaps even combine it with your family with children. nine0003
🤓 We offer you: ❤️ Questions 99+ couples Trivia
It's no secret that our love and romantic life can suffer from stress at some point. You may feel like you have lost the passion you once had for your partner. If this sounds familiar, then these questions are for you. They are designed to spice up your sex life and rekindle the romance in your relationship.
What is your wildest fantasy?
What am I doing that turns you on the most? nine0003
What is your ideal romantic date?
What would you like to do more in bed?
What's your dirty fantasy about me?
Are there times when you feel lonely/lonely, neglected/deprived of attention, or as if I am emotionally unavailable/unavailable?
How would you like to spend a special date with each other?
Would you tell me that you have some secret fetishes?
What do you think it means to be good in bed?
Last time you saw me in your dirty dream? When it was?
What is your favorite part of my body?
What do you think about threesomes?
What is the best thing I can do for you in bed?
If you could ask me anything and I answered honestly, what would you ask? nine0003
🤓 We offer you: 250+ questions for a guy: Get to know him.
Is there anything you won't do in bed?
How do you see a romantic getaway?
Are you satisfied with how much time we spend together and apart from each other?
What is your favorite time of the day for sex?
How/when do you feel most loved/most loved?
What sex position would you like to try?
20 questions about your relationship 🔥
These questions are about your relationship and nothing else. Maybe you're not sure about your relationship right now. You feel like your partner doesn't care, unlike you. With these questions, you can subtly test each other's knowledge of your relationship.
These questions are great for starting a conversation about past, present, and future relationships. nine0003
- What do you think makes me smile?
- What do you remember most about our first kiss?
- What is the most romantic thing I have ever done for you?
- What do you like about me?
- If you had one word to describe our relationship, what would it be?
- What is your favorite similarity between us?
- Do you think I understand you and understand how you feel? Why do you think so? nine0010
- What makes you the happiest person in our relationship?
- What is your favorite memory of me at the moment?
- What/what did you think about when you first met me?
- What difference do you like between us?
- How satisfied are you with the amount of non-sexual affection in our relationship?
- Do you think of me when I'm not around?
- What would you like to change about me?
- Do you think I can be your best friend and lover/mistress at the same time? nine0010
- Do you remember what we said to each other the very first time?
- How long did you think our relationship would last when we first started dating?
- What do you value most in our relationship?
- If you had one word to describe our love, what would it be?
- What about me made you fall in love?
20 “this or that” questions 🤩
Now we bring you a list of questions that work as a conversation starter and are perfect for a lazy Sunday afternoon for you and your significant other.