What does feeling you up mean
Dry Mouth at Night: 5 Reasons You May Be Waking up Thirsty
WHEN SHOULD I WORRY ABOUT... May 20, 2021 - Katie McCallum
We all get thirsty at various points throughout the day. And there are plenty of situations where being thirsty is perfectly reasonable — after working out, while outside on a hot day or after eating a spicy or salty meal.
Feeling thirsty in the middle of the night or waking up with dry mouth, however, seems...well, less reasonable. Sure, it's been several hours since your last sip of water, but that's no different from any other night.What does having dry mouth at night or in the morning mean?
Did you know that the average healthy adult makes at least half a liter of saliva every single day?
Yes, it's time to talk about saliva — that mucus-y mouth fluid that mostly grosses us out, despite the several important roles it plays in our everyday lives.
Your body uses saliva to:
- Rid the mouth of germs
- Prevent tooth decay
- Regulate the pH in the mouth
- Help with digestion
- Soften foods, making them easier to chew and swallow
- Limit the buildup of food debris
- Lubricate the mouth to aid in speaking
When your salivary glands don't make enough saliva, it's called xerostomia, or dry mouth — and you definitely feel it.
Dry mouth is particularly noticeable if it's interrupting your sleep. But, aside from waking you up at night, dry mouth can also lead to:
- Bad breath
- Sores in the mouth
- Mouth infections
- Tooth decay, cavities and gum disease
Good oral hygiene is important for everyone, but it's particularly important if you're prone to experiencing dry mouth since it can negatively impact your teeth and gums.
If you're experiencing dry mouth at night, it's important to identify what's causing it.Five common causes of dry mouth at night
1. Not drinking enough water throughout the day
Aside from some electrolytes, enzymes and antimicrobial molecules, saliva is primarily made up of water. So, if you're not drinking enough water, your body may not have what it needs to produce adequate amounts of saliva — resulting in dry mouth.
And, take note, chugging a bunch of water before bed isn't the solution to avoid waking up thirsty. In fact, excessive consumption of water in the evening can not only wash away some of the saliva that's currently present — potentially increasing your chances of developing dry mouth overnight — it will also likely mean waking up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom.
Maintaining proper hydration throughout the day can help ensure your body is able to produce the amount of saliva needed to limit dry mouth.
2. Medications you're taking
There are hundreds of medications associated with dry mouth, including common ones that you can find over-the-counter.
The most common causes of medication-induced dry mouth are:
- Certain drugs used to treat urinary incontinence
- Antidepressants and anxiety medications
- Blood pressure medications
In addition, cancer treatments, such as chemotherapy and radiation, can also cause dry mouth. Chemotherapy-induced dry mouth is often temporary. Radiation-induced dry mouth, on the other hand, can be temporary or permanent, depending on the site and dosage of the therapy.
Talk to your doctor if you're experiencing dry mouth and think it may be caused by one or more of the medications you're taking. He or she may be able to recommend an alternative.
3. Breathing through your mouth
While you're sleeping, your meant to do most of your breathing through your nose, not your mouth. If you're mostly breathing through your mouth while you sleep, it can dry it out.
Situations that may cause you to breathe out of your mouth, rather than your nose, include:
- Your particular sleep habits
- Nasal congestion caused by allergies or a cold
- Sleep apnea
Experiencing dry mouth at night doesn't automatically mean you have sleep apnea, but it can be a sign of this condition — which is more common and serious than you may think. This is why it's important to talk to your doctor if you're experiencing dry mouth at night more often than not.
4. What you eat and/or drink before bedtime
Before bed, it's best to avoid the foods and drinks that typically increase thirst and/or contribute to dry mouth.
For instance, eating a particularly salty or spicy snack or meal just before bed can cause thirst that's temporary, but intense — potentially intense enough to wake you up.
Additionally, alcohol and caffeine can dehydrate your mouth, so it's best to limit both before going to bed to avoid dry mouth.
Lastly, aside from being detrimental to your overall health, smoking tobacco can reduce your salivary flow, contributing to dry mouth at night. (Related: Tips for Quitting Smoke for Good)
5. An underlying health condition
More often than not, waking up thirsty isn't so much a medical concern as it is an inconvenience. However, dry mouth can lead to poor dental health if you're not maintaining good oral hygiene. And, in some cases, dry mouth can even be a sign of an underlying health condition.
Health conditions associated with dry mouth include:
- Yeast infection (thrush)
- Alzheimer's disease
- Sjogren's syndrome
- Nerve damage
Talk to your doctor if you're frequently experiencing dry mouth at night. He or she can ask you questions and run the tests needed to rule out a serious underlying health issue that may need attention.
By signing up, you will receive our newsletter with articles, videos, health tips and more.
Please Enter Email
Please Enter Valid Email
Orthostatic Hypotension: 7 Reasons You May Get Dizzy & Lightheaded When Standing
WHEN SHOULD I WORRY ABOUT... Oct. 14, 2021 - Katie McCallum
Have you ever felt dizzy or lightheaded after standing up? You might just chalk it up to standing up too fast and move on with your day.
Still, it's certainly off-putting — even if it only happens every now and then.
This odd phenomenon is called orthostatic hypotension, or postural hypotension. Don't worry, its explanation is less complicated than its names might imply.
According to the American Academy of Family Physicians, orthostatic hypotension is a form of low blood pressure that occurs when standing, since the change in gravity causes blood to pool in your legs for a short period of time.
For most, this shift goes unnoticed. For some, though, this quick drop in blood pressure feels...weird.
The full range of orthostatic hypotension symptoms include:
- Dizziness and lightheadedness when standing up
- Blurry vision
Most of the time, feeling dizzy when you stand up is just a temporary nuisance, caused by something that's fairly easy to correct. However, it can lead to a dangerous fall if severe and can also be a sign of an underlying health condition so it's important to tell your doctor if it's happening frequently.
There are many reasons for experiencing acute or chronic orthostatic hypertension. Common ones include:
When you're dehydrated, your blood volume is reduced. This leads to a drop in your blood pressure, which can make dizziness or lightheadedness more likely upon standing.
The most common reasons for dehydration include:
- Not drinking enough water every day
- Sweating a lot
- Being ill, particularly if you have severe diarrhea or are vomiting
You can prevent dehydration by knowing how much water you should drink every day and taking steps to make sure you get that much.
If you're losing excess fluids through your sweat or due to an illness, be sure to sip on something that replenishes lost water and electrolytes, like a sports drink. This is helpful because electrolyte imbalance can affect how well your body retains the fluids you're drinking.
2. Sitting or lying down for a long period of time
Your body position can affect your blood pressure, with slight changes occurring as you transition from sitting or lying down to standing. The reason for this is essentially the same as the reason orthostatic hypotension even happens in the first place. Moving into an upright position causes blood to temporarily pool in your lower body, leading to a slight drop in your blood pressure.
You can account for this by standing up slowly and giving your body time to adjust. This may be especially important when you get out of bed in the morning, since this is when your blood pressure is already at its lowest.
Orthostatic hypotension can also result from bed rest, in which a person has had to stay sitting and lying down in bed for a long period of time due to injury or illness.
Being in the heat can lead to excessive sweating and, if you're not replenishing that lost sweat, dehydration. Dehydration impairs your body's ability to regulate its temperature and reduces your blood volume, which can lower your blood pressure. This makes dizziness or lightheadedness when standing more likely.
When you're out in the heat, be sure to drink plenty of water and seek shade if you feel like you're overheating.
If you're sweating a lot, again, drink a beverage that contains not just water but also the electrolytes you're losing in your sweat — important because electrolyte imbalance can impair retention of the fluids you drink. (Related: Sports Drinks Vs. Water: When Is One a Better Option Over the Other?)
Maybe you've heard that, over time, excessive alcohol intake can lead to high blood pressure.
But did you know that, in the short term, drinking alcohol can also lead to low blood pressure, which increases your risk of orthostatic hypotension? This is because it narrows your blood vessels and slows blood flow.
So it's no surprise that alcohol can make it more likely for you to feel weird when standing up — especially when combined with the dizzying effects that alcohol can already cause due to its effect on your inner ear system, which coordinates movement and balance.
In the first 24 weeks of pregnancy, you might experience lower blood pressure as your body makes the circulation changes needed to support both you and your baby. This can cause the symptoms of orthostatic hypotension to be felt more readily.
Again, you can compensate for this by standing up slowly and giving your body time to adjust. This may be especially important when you get out of bed in the morning, since this is when a person's blood pressure is already at its lowest.
6. Medications you're taking
If you frequently feel dizzy or lightheaded after standing up, one of the first questions a doctor might ask is: What medications are you taking?
That's because certain medications can cause orthostatic hypotension, including those used to treat:
- High blood pressure
- Chest pain
- Erectile dysfunction
In addition, low blood pressure can result from taking high blood pressure medication in combination with certain over-the-counter medications.
It's important to review your medications with your doctor if you're experiencing orthostatic hypotension frequently.
7. Certain health conditions
Another reason to consult your doctor if you frequently feel dizzy or lightheaded after standing up is that it could be a sign of something more serious.
Health conditions that can cause orthostatic hypotension include:
- Heart issues, including heart valve disease, bradycardia (a type of arrhythmia), heart attack and heart failure
- Endocrine problems, including diabetes, thyroid disease and Addison's disease
- Neurological issues, including Parkinson's disease and dementia
This isn't to say orthostatic hypotension is always a sign of an underlying health condition, however.
Still, it underscores why it's important to talk to your doctor if you get dizzy when standing frequently. Persistent or severe orthostatic hypotension can also increase a person's risk of falling, especially if he or she faints as a result.
By signing up, you will receive our newsletter with articles, videos, health tips and more.
Please Enter Email
Please Enter Valid Email
What does it mean I want to feel you
Hello. Some time ago I asked here a question about my ex. We have preserved (as I understood from the answers of experts) an energy connection. We are both silent, but he misses, I know for sure. Enters the page. We feel each other from a distance. I feel when he is online and vice versa. The other day I was tired of all this, retired everywhere. So what? Something is happening to me now. I suddenly started listening to songs that I had never listened to before. That is, some fragments go to me, I google. a song comes out - and as if these are his words to me. Every song is full of sadness. He thinks 100% that I have someone, although I am alone. I feel his grief, his longing from a distance. Is it possible?
Don't think, I don't tend to listen to snotty songs. That is, I was in a great mood, and suddenly some text went on at the click. I understand that at that moment he is thinking about me. I'm 100% sure.
But why doesn't he take steps then? I, too, am tired of all this. He won't let me go. Doesn't want to.
Am I going crazy already? or could it be?
Author's addition as of 03/10/19 3:06:12 PM
The songs that come to me are all sung by men. Some I have never even heard of. I can't explain it... It's just that the text suits me.
What does it mean to feel a person? (Essay on a free topic)
What does it mean to feel a person? Of course, this is not to be taken literally. It's getting deeper, much deeper. Most people will call it something otherworldly, magical, and scientists will find a reasonable explanation for this, but whatever you call it, this is one of the most interesting, pleasant and, at the same time, disturbing feelings that you can experience.
So what does it mean to feel a person? Is it synonymous with love? Perhaps this is an addition to love? Or is it an awareness of how one and the other can act? Or maybe you just find someone by smell? It seems to me that this is a kind of symbiosis of everything that you see above and what you can add to me. It's not something specific, it can't be touched. Is it a mental connection? Let's leave that to the scientists. We should not hang labels, and what do we do with the fact that we find out what it's called?
To the question of what it means to feel a person, I will try to answer on my own example. Who needs my feelings, you ask? Me, my family, and many others.
Need a unique essay?
We will write within 3 hours.
Our experts will check your essay according to the USE criteria.
Using my example, you will be able to understand what I am talking about and find here something of your own, unique, inherent only to you.
Each of us is unique, there are no others, but sometimes we form some connection. Let it be driven by some goals, or there are traces of the highest pain of the gods, it doesn’t matter. This is a connection whose importance cannot be overestimated. These are new horizons, emotions that you have not yet felt, and if you did, then how can you argue how wonderful it is? To feel the whole person, without a trace, not only anticipating his movements or even emotions, but feeling them, understanding and accepting them at face value.
There is no need now to talk about those who use this connection for their own low purposes, moral monsters are present everywhere. It is better to talk about those others who can understand the importance of the moment of mutual connection, who are ready for discoveries, who are pure in soul and body, at least at the very moment when you feel a person.
Are you familiar with the feeling of anxiety for a loved one? Have you ever walked to the phone, wanting to call someone, but at that moment this person is already calling you? Are you infected with emotions from a person, feeling his joy or pain? Maybe you can predict the actions of this person in any situation? And if you suddenly feel that you began to like what another person likes, even if you hated all this all your life? Have you ever woken up with anxiety, or maybe even thoughts about a particular person?
Were you drawn to the objects of these sensations? I will answer that for sure! Before plunging into the pool, it is worth considering whether this is a blissful connection? Not always! Is it dangerous to feel for someone, especially if it's mutual? And how! Is it worth contacting if the risk is high? Of course not! But aren't you interested? Don't you shudder from incomprehensible sensations? Doesn't your blood boil with the feeling that you are missing something?
To feel a person is a set of sensations, premonitions and emotions of one person, which are intertwined with yours, on a mental level. Is this happening on purpose? Who knows! One thing is for sure, nothing happens just like that, it happens for a reason. Sometimes good and sometimes bad. After all, in the end, all that we see is a chance, and how we use it and what we turn it into is our own business and our will. Everything is within our power! But do not forget that the next chance may be ... the last ...
What does it mean I want to feel you
What do men mean when they say to women "I want you in every way". woman man attitude
We can't repeat our life in any way.
Youth remained beyond the bounds somewhere.
It happened - we got into a mess.
But Our Song has not been sung to the end,
And there is still an opportunity to change
Everything that We did not manage to do once.
And you need to continue to Dream and Live,
And do not reproach Fate, that is to blame.
After all, there were a lot of Goodness in Life,
And bright Days, and passionate Hobbies!
And it's not time for us to lose heart yet -
A lot of Adventures await!
We are Young in Soul - and that's the point!
And though, sometimes, it is very difficult,
And the Years of Youth back We cannot return,
But in this Life it is still possible!
And, in general, Life, of course, was successful!
We have not lived in vain all these years!
Huge Love We learned Sweetness,
And there are Wonderful Friends and Children!
And We are still Romantics in the Soul,
Capable of both Crying and Laughing!
And at least not Young for a long time already -
We still have a long time to Live and Enjoy
I'm afraid to even guess! Men tend to perceive the word "I want" in a limited physiological context. In general, men are laconic. Personally, I would put the following meaning into such a phrase: I want to be with you, I want to see you every day, I want to give you happiness, I want to touch you, caress, I want you (in that physiological sense), I want children from you, I want to live with you.
well, they need to check with me either yes or no, but if they tell me this, I will become thoughtful. in some, they fall in love for others, they marry from third children, give birth to a quarter, and just have sex, and if so, how would you marry you, of course, I’ll marry you and have a face from a neighbor and from time to time have sex with a friend, of course, I’ll really hurt, he turns me on. and let all this be so, but only without me
) Oh, Goddess! The question is certainly interesting. I can only say about myself, I do not answer for all men. By saying these words: "I want you in every way," I mean that in a fit of frankness and on an emotional rise, I want to communicate comprehensively for a long time, show attention to the problems of her life, get to know each other better, etc.
))) well, they just want you and that's it. and with this phrase .. they close the options. ).. Thanks. Now I will say the same. - cool. and like seriously. and then you can fit everything under sex!)). the main thing is not to forget!).. thanks again.
this is so that in the morning beer in bed socks wash shirts iron breakfast lunch and dinner is always tasty and on time and no TV shows when I watch football here is an almost incomplete list of all relationships
poses "at the same time he has in mind)) Probably Family, paternal, sexual relations))) So that the woman would belong to him completely))
This is a stupid statement. In general, men are dumber than women. Here we mean everyday, zhrotic, bodily intimacy, communication on the topics of culture and life.
mean that a woman stays with him for life, as a wife, mother of children, friend, lover, in my understanding))) I don’t know how really))
well, that is, he wants you to be his wife, mother of his children, sekas. He likes you both externally and internally, in short, I think so)))
- So why didn't you come I wanted to meet so much
- How to defeat the devil yba
- how to work as a miner in minecraft
- Tulip dot com
- Executable file not found make sure warcraft 3 add-on
I want to feel you inside of me Quotes
by Dynamic Energy July 22, 2022
These "I want to feel you inside of me" quotes are the perfect expression of your feelings and allow you to convey them in a way that your lover will never forget.
While some of these quotes are romantic and reflect how much you miss being intimate with someone, others are quite profound for you and your close lover. Read on and enjoy!
1. "I want you like I've never wanted anything before."
2. “Love for me is when someone tells me: “I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and if you needed me, I would jump out of a plane for you. ” - Jennifer Lopez.
3. "I want you in the worst possible way... the taste and smell and feel of your skin next to mine... I want all of this tonight."
4. “It's a once in a lifetime gift when someone comes into your life and turns it around. I want you baby."
5. "I want you to be everything you are, deep in the center of your being" - Confucius.
6. I'm trying to talk to you, but I don't know what to say. I'm afraid you don't want me to say anything. So I don't know. But inside of me there are words waiting to be released. And tell you how I feel, how I miss you. And how I love you despite my broken heart. And how I need you in my life. And especially how much I want you. But these words may forever remain in my heart, locked inside. Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside of you... but I'll never know.
7. I'm amazed I have fans at all! I'm so glad to know that I'm doing this. I feel very good inside knowing that there are some people who seem to understand me in some way, even if they don't know me in the flesh.
Sweet, I want you inside of me Quotes
8. "I just want you to know that when I imagine myself happy, it's with you."
9. I think I might fall insanely into bed with you.
10. "Every day I tell myself that I need to forget you, but every night I find myself thinking about how much I want you back." — Hussein Nishah “I want to feel you inside me quotes”
11. Roses are red and grass is green. I want you inside of me if you know what I mean.
12. “I want you to fill me, to be inside me, to know that you and nothing else is at the center of my heart.
13. "I love you madly, I want only you, I only think about you, I belong to your body and soul." me
14. “We both called each other names and made each other cry in vain, but all I want to do now is call you honey and wipe the tears from your eyes. I'll keep you by my side for all eternity."
15. "I want to do everything with you"
16. "I want to be with you, it's so easy and so difficult." "I want to feel you inside me" quotes
17. "Men are like babies, if you want to shut them up, put your boobs in their mouths."
18. "I'm looking for you even when you're not around."
19. “You want me. I need. Long for me. I can't bear all this suffering when you don't."
20. "There is not a single person in this world that I want more than you."
21. "I want to be with you always and forever."
22. “It's hot, I want you to leave me. I feel so dirty."
Only us Quotes
23. I'm scared to death of being poor. It's like a fat girl who loses 500 pounds but always stays fat on the inside. I grew up poor and will always feel poor inside. This is my favorite paranoia.
24. “I want him to be happy. And I want you to be happy too. Even if you can only find this happiness without me.” — SJ Watson R “I want to feel you inside me quotes”
25. “I only want two things in this world. I want you. And I want us."
26. "I really want you to really want me."
27. "I could have anyone in the world, but in the end, the only thing I could have is the best, and that's you."
28. "I want to be with you, it's so easy and so hard."
29. "The fact that I can't have you makes me want you even more."
- When I say I love you more quotes
- It's hard, I want you deep inside me Quotes
- Do you have quotes from my heart to prove your love
30. "I want you in the worst possible way... the taste and smell and feel of your skin next to mine... I want all of this tonight." "I want to feel you inside me quotes"
31. "I want you, and I hate wanting things, and I especially hate admitting that I want them." Holly Black
32. "There is not a single person in this world that I want more than you."
33. Every day I feel it swallowing, something inside was taken from me. I don't feel your deadly ways. Every day I feel so empty, I've always been beating inside, You'll never see, so come dance with me.
34. I licked him, so he's mine.
35. You were upset last night. You were like a desperate howling demon. You scared me. Do it again!
36. “I want you forever—days, years, eternity.”
37. Love has no eyes, it does not depend on race or gender. Love manifests itself in how the person makes you feel inside and see the person for who they are inside.
38. "I'm single, but I know exactly who I want."
39. "The more I see you, the more I talk to you, the more I want you."
40. I can feel you, put your dick in your mouth. Trying to squeeze all my dick and nuts into your mouth. I jump into your pu... trying to stretch it. When I hit you from the back, you say don't pull it out.
41. In public you are his princess, but in private you are his dirty little slave. "I want to feel you inside me quotes"
42. "I want you to like me, but I don't care if you don't like me." - Olivia Munn.
43. I feel dead, I have no emotions. I feel empty inside.
44. “I want to wake up next to you kissing me in the middle of the night.
45. I'm always called cocky or snobby and it has nothing to do with how I feel inside. I feel suffering from insecurity.
46. “Every day I tell myself that I need to forget you, but every night I find myself thinking about how much I want you back.” - Hussein Nishah
47. I want you
48. “It's a once in a lifetime gift when someone comes into your life and turns it around. I want you baby."
49. "Wait a long time, my dream of you never ends" - Nuala O'Faoline.
51. I want you so much
52. I definitely feel Russian inside, even when I'm in America, I feel Russian
53. "I'm waiting for you because I don't want anyone else. "
54. "Wait a long time, my dream of you does not end."
55. "I just want you to know that when I imagine myself happy, it's with you."
56. "I want you, and I hate wanting something, and I especially hate admitting that I want it." “I want to feel you inside me quotes”
57. I want to kiss you in the rain so that you get wet twice.
58. "The heart wants what it wants"
59. "I love you madly, I want only you, I only think about you, I belong to your body and soul."
60. "I want you to need me like the air you breathe, I want you to hold me in your loving arms, I want you to need me as I need you!"
Quotes and sayings about hard feelings
61. “I just wish you were here. Close to me"
62. I think I have a dirty mind and you're always on it.
63. "I want you so much."
64. "I could have anyone in the world, but in the end, the only thing I could have is the best, and that's you. "
65. "I want you to fill me, to be inside me, to know that you and nothing else are at the center of my heart."
- Look in the mirror Quotes for self-reflection
- Messages of love and trust
- Romantic and deep love messages
66. “I want to wake up next to you kissing me in the middle of the night.
67. “I want her to melt in me like butter on toast. I want to devour her and walk the rest of my days with her in my skin. I want.” — Sarah Gruen
68. “I don't care if I'm not your first. All I want is to be your last!"
69. "I don't need anything else, only you."
I want you
70. "I don't care how hard it gets, I still want you."
71. “Love for me is when someone tells me: “I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and if you needed me, I would jump out of a plane for you.” Jennifer Lopez
72. “I want him everywhere. I burn for him in places he hasn't even touched." - Amanda Boucher
73. "I can't say whether wanting you is selfish or stupid." — Alex Rosa. "I want to feel you inside me, quotes"
74. "I want you all, forever, you and me every day."
75. “The worst kind of love is when you want someone but you know you can't get it.”
76. She cuts herself. Never too deep, never enough to die. But enough to feel the pain. Enough to feel the scream inside. “I want to feel you inside me quotes”
77. “I want to feel you inside me, I want to make you wet!”
78. “I want it everywhere. I burn for him in places he hasn't even touched." - Amanda Boucher
79. “I want you to be all you are, deep in the center of your being.” – Confucius.
80. Eighty percent of our life is emotions, and only 20 percent is intellect. I'm much more interested in how you feel than what you think. I can change the way you think, but the way you feel is something deeper and stronger, and that's what's inside of you.
81. "I want you to know that you are the best thing that has ever happened in my life and I will never let anyone take you away from me." - Chel Mish
82. “I only want two things in this world. I want you. And I want us."
83. Real men don't wear pink. They eat it.
84. “I depend on you. I just want you all the time."
85. When I do photo shoots for men's magazines, I don't do lingerie, I don't do skimpy bikinis, because I feel that for young women, setting a standard for yourself can be bloody hell, but you don't have to have your own.. go clubbing. It’s just that I personally just don’t consider it necessary to design s..s.
86. These days I have some inappropriate thoughts, and you are always in them.
87. "The worst kind of love is when you want someone but you know you can't have him."
88. “I like dirt.”
89. You have small breasts. I still want to see them.
90. “I want me. I need. Long for me. I can't bear all this suffering when you don't."
91. “I want him to be happy. And I want you to be happy too. Even if you can only find this happiness without me.” — SJ Watson R.
92. Your face looks better between my legs and your cock looks better when it's inside me.
Quotes for lovers
93. The difference between hungry and excited is where to put the banana.
94. I am your one-way ticket to let you enter me.
95. I'm scared to death of being poor. It's like a fat girl who loses 500 pounds but always stays fat on the inside. I grew up poor and will always feel poor inside. This is my favorite paranoia. "I want to feel you inside me quotes"
96. "I want you to look back and miss me."
97. I used music as therapy and it's amazing how free I feel after that. I feel like it's locked inside of me and now I feel free. So it was a very good therapy session for me too.