Inspirational quotes for someone with depression
SAMHSA’s National Helpline | SAMHSA
Your browser is not supported
Switch to Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Safari
Main page content
SAMHSA’s National Helpline is a free, confidential, 24/7, 365-day-a-year treatment referral and information service (in English and Spanish) for individuals and families facing mental and/or substance use disorders.
Also visit the online treatment locator.
SAMHSA’s National Helpline, 1-800-662-HELP (4357) (also known as the Treatment Referral Routing Service), or TTY: 1-800-487-4889 is a confidential, free, 24-hour-a-day, 365-day-a-year, information service, in English and Spanish, for individuals and family members facing mental and/or substance use disorders. This service provides referrals to local treatment facilities, support groups, and community-based organizations.
Also visit the online treatment locator, or send your zip code via text message: 435748 (HELP4U) to find help near you. Read more about the HELP4U text messaging service.
The service is open 24/7, 365 days a year.
English and Spanish are available if you select the option to speak with a national representative. Currently, the 435748 (HELP4U) text messaging service is only available in English.
In 2020, the Helpline received 833,598 calls. This is a 27 percent increase from 2019, when the Helpline received a total of 656,953 calls for the year.
The referral service is free of charge. If you have no insurance or are underinsured, we will refer you to your state office, which is responsible for state-funded treatment programs. In addition, we can often refer you to facilities that charge on a sliding fee scale or accept Medicare or Medicaid. If you have health insurance, you are encouraged to contact your insurer for a list of participating health care providers and facilities.
The service is confidential. We will not ask you for any personal information. We may ask for your zip code or other pertinent geographic information in order to track calls being routed to other offices or to accurately identify the local resources appropriate to your needs.
No, we do not provide counseling. Trained information specialists answer calls, transfer callers to state services or other appropriate intake centers in their states, and connect them with local assistance and support.
What Is Substance Abuse Treatment? A Booklet for Families
Created for family members of people with alcohol abuse or drug abuse problems. Answers questions about substance abuse, its symptoms, different types of treatment, and recovery. Addresses concerns of children of parents with substance use/abuse problems.
It's Not Your Fault (NACoA) (PDF | 12 KB)
Assures teens with parents who abuse alcohol or drugs that, "It's not your fault!" and that they are not alone. Encourages teens to seek emotional support from other adults, school counselors, and youth support groups such as Alateen, and provides a resource list.
After an Attempt: A Guide for Taking Care of Your Family Member After Treatment in the Emergency Department
Aids family members in coping with the aftermath of a relative's suicide attempt. Describes the emergency department treatment process, lists questions to ask about follow-up treatment, and describes how to reduce risk and ensure safety at home.
Family Therapy Can Help: For People in Recovery From Mental Illness or Addiction
Explores the role of family therapy in recovery from mental illness or substance abuse. Explains how family therapy sessions are run and who conducts them, describes a typical session, and provides information on its effectiveness in recovery.
For additional resources, please visit the SAMHSA Store.
Last Updated: 08/30/2022
SAMHSA Behavioral Health Treatment Services LocatorHome
Welcome to the Behavioral Health Treatment Services Locator, a confidential and anonymous source of information for persons seeking treatment facilities in the United States or U.S. Territories for substance use/addiction and/or mental health problems.
PLEASE NOTE: Your personal information and the search criteria you enter into the Locator is secure and anonymous. SAMHSA does not collect or maintain any information you provide.
Please enter a valid location.
please type your address
Millions of Americans have a substance use disorder. Find a treatment facility near you.
988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
Call or text 988
Free and confidential support for people in distress, 24/7.
Treatment referral and information, 24/7.
Disaster Distress Helpline
Immediate crisis counseling related to disasters, 24/7.
- Locator OverviewLocator Overview
- Locator OverviewLocator Overview
- Finding Treatment
- Find Facilities for VeteransFind Facilities for Veterans
- Find Facilities for VeteransFind Facilities for Veterans
- Facility Directors
- Register a New FacilityRegister a New Facility
- Register a New FacilityRegister a New Facility
- Other Locator Functionalities
- Download Search ResultsDownload Search Results
- Use Google MapsUse Google Maps
- Print Search ResultsPrint Search Results
- Use Google MapsUse Google Maps
- Icon from Find practitioners and treatment programs providing buprenorphine for opioid addiction (heroin or pain relievers). Find practitioners and treatment programs providing buprenorphine for opioid addiction (heroin or pain relievers).
- Icon from Find practitioners and treatment programs providing buprenorphine for opioid addiction (heroin or pain relievers). Find programs providing methadone for the treatment of opioid addiction (heroin or pain relievers).
The Locator is authorized by the 21st Century Cures Act (Public Law 114-255, Section 9006; 42 U.S.C. 290bb-36d). SAMHSA endeavors to keep the Locator current. All information in the Locator is updated annually from facility responses to SAMHSA’s National Substance Use and Mental Health Services Survey (N-SUMHSS). New facilities that have completed an abbreviated survey and met all the qualifications are added monthly. Updates to facility names, addresses, telephone numbers, and services are made weekly for facilities informing SAMHSA of changes. Facilities may request additions or changes to their information by sending an e-mail to [email protected], by calling the BHSIS Project Office at 1-833-888-1553 (Mon-Fri 8-6 ET), or by electronic form submission using the Locator online application form (intended for additions of new facilities).
35 quotes about depression that can help you finally calm down (and understand that you are not alone)
Statements of people who have understood what depression is on their own
The word "depression" is familiar to every modern person. Some believe that those who suffer from foolishness and only want to attract increased attention to themselves suffer from this. However, everything is far from being so primitive.
According to Hannah Simmons, Ph.D., a clinical psychologist and therapist in Denver, Colorado, this mental illness can be caused by a hereditary predisposition, trauma, a side effect of other health conditions, or a completely misunderstood etiology, so don't twist finger to the temple when someone says they are depressed. Believe me, this is not a whim and not a fool. Everything is much more serious. What's more, as Hannah Simmons says, "Depression doesn't cure itself and there is no 'cure', which is why ongoing treatment is so important."
How to help someone who has fallen into this state and cannot get out of it? First of all, seek help from a specialist who will prescribe adequate treatment. Plus, you should change your lifestyle: walk more (by the way, health and psychology experts say that walking is one of the best exercises), get enough sleep, meditate ...
Well, read quotes about depression to understand what people are experiencing, under her yoke. And for those who know firsthand what it is, these statements may give strength in the fight against longing and indifference. The main thing, although it is not easy, is to try not to give up, but to climb with all your might from the quagmire of darkness to the light of life. Because if others can, then you can too.
1. It's like losing the meaning
"Depression is a color blind person who is constantly told how colorful the world is. " – Atticus Poetry
2. Sometimes it's numbness, not sadness
“People who have never experienced depression think it's just sadness or a bad mood. For me, it's not depression; it is falling into a state of dullness and stupor. - Dan Reynolds, Imagine Dragons
3. If you can't trust yourself, trust your loved ones
Anthony Tran / unsplash.com
“Listen to the people who love you. Believe that they are worth living for, even if you don't believe it. Find the memories that depression takes away and project them into the future. Be brave; stay strong; take your pills. Exercise because it's good for you, even if each step weighs a thousand pounds. Eat when food disgusts you. Think to yourself when you've lost your mind." - Andrew Solomon
6 subtle signs that you have seasonal depression
4.Losing yourself is the worst thing
where was the last time. And one day you realize that you have lost yourself. - Unknown
5. Nothing glamorous about it
"Depression is melancholy without its charm." – Susan Sontag
6. Never forget: you are a survivor
“In my opinion, living with a manic depressive disorder is a huge challenge. Not much different from a tour of Afghanistan (although the bombs and bullets in this case fly from within). Bipolar disorder can be an all-consuming ordeal at times, requiring a lot of endurance and even more courage, so if you're living with the condition and functioning at all, it's something to be proud of, not ashamed of. They should give out medals along with a steady stream of drugs.” – Carrie Fisher
7. It becomes a way to move around the world
Stormseeker / unsplash.com
“The hardest thing about depression is that it is addictive. You start to feel uncomfortable when you don't get depressed. You feel guilty about feeling happy.” - Pete Wentz
How Tolstoy fought his depression
8. Drop the fake smile
“Depression is when your body says, “I don't want to be this character anymore. It's too much for me. You should think of the word "depression" as "deep peace." Your body needs depression. He needs a deep break from the character you were trying to play." - Jim Carrey
9. Even Olympians get depressed
“I think after every Olympics I've been deeply depressed, and after 2012 it was probably the hardest fall for me. I no longer wanted to play sports. I didn't want to be alive anymore. I think people are finally realizing that [depression] is real. People are talking about it and I think it's the only way to make a difference." - Michael Phelps
10.Depression isolates you from loved ones
"A lot of depression is feeling alone, even if you're in a room full of a million people." - Lilly Singh
11. Magic medicine!
“Whenever someone tells me, “Just be happy,” I want to shout, “Oh hey, the depression is gone! Why didn't I think of it? But usually I just roll my eyes." – Unknown
12. Depression is not the same as sadness
Kristina Tripkovic / unsplash.com
“Depression is hard to describe for someone who has never been there, because it's not sadness. I know sadness. Sadness is crying and feeling. But that cold lack of feeling is really a devastated feeling.” - J.K. Rowling
13. At least with paint you feel like you've achieved something
"What they don't tell you about depression is that sometimes it's much less like sadness and much more like the emotional equivalent of watching paint dry. " - Alexis, Tumblr
14. The real fear of depression isn't about dying, it's about living with yourself forever
really all of me." - Elisabeth Wurtzel, writer
15. Now turn that frown upside down...even if it means standing on your head
"The only thing more tiring than depression is pretending it's not." – Unknown, Twitter
No depression: 20 photos that prove we can cheer ourselves up when we are alone
16. Everyone has their own medicine
it's one way to deal with the world. For example, some people get drunk, some people take drugs, some get depressed. Because there's so much going on around you that you have to do something to deal with it." - Ned Vizzini, writer
17. Hope gives meaning to your pain
Lina Trochez / unsplash. com
all that shines." - Unknown, Twitter
18. But will depression help you?
"In addition to my many other acquaintances, I have another close confidant ... My depression is the most faithful lover I have ever known - no wonder I reciprocate love." - Søren Kierkegaard, Philosopher
19. Legitimate Question
"Before diagnosing depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you're not just surrounded by **holes." – @ Debyhope Twitter
20. Well that's depressing
“Our generation didn't have the Great War or the Great Depression. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our life." - Chuck Palahniuk, writer
21. If you can't survive tomorrow, just survive today
“Regarding depression: a person can go through almost anything as long as he has the end in sight. But depression is so insidious and getting worse every day that it's impossible to ever see an end. The fog is like a cage without a key." - Elisabeth Wurtzel, writer
Inspirational quotes that are always needed
22. Repeat after me:
“My mental health problems are real and they are. I won't blame myself for the bad days when I can barely get out of bed. I will not make myself feel worse because someone else is coping better with their mental illness than I am coping with mine. Recovery is not a competition." - Matt Joseph Diaz
23. Just keep swimming
Haley Phelps / unsplash.com
up." - John Keats, poet
24. Sometimes annoying people are right
"For those struggling with anxiety, OCD, depression: I know it's insanely annoying when people tell you to exercise and it took me about 16 years medical treatment to listen. I'm glad I did. It's not about the ass, it's about the brain. " - Lena Dunham, American actress
25. This question? Again? Really?
“If you know someone who is depressed, please never ask why. Depression is not a direct reaction to a bad situation; depression is just there, like the weather.” - Stephen Fry, Writer
26. Explanation is tiresome
“It is very difficult to explain to people who have never experienced major depression or anxiety the incessant intensity of it. There is no switch here." - Matt Haig, Writer
27. How can I get depressed? Look at me
“Being sad and being depressed are two different things. Also, people who are depressed don't look like that, while someone who is sad will look sad. The most common reaction is: “How can you be depressed? You have everything you need. You are the number one supposed heroine, you have a fancy house, a car, movies… What else do you want?” – Deepika Padukone, Indian actress
25 inspirational quotes for people who hate inspirational quotes
28.Hold on to this hope: you can recover from depression
Madison Oren / UNSPLASH.com
0 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 9000 depression requires a lifelong commitment. I made this commitment for the sake of my life and for the sake of those who love me.” - Susan Polis Schutz, poet
29. So whatever you do, just keep fighting
"Depression is like war: you either win or you die." – Unknown
30. Hello darkness, my old friend…
“Because that's the nature of depression. When I feel it deeply, I don't want to let it go. It becomes a comfort. I want to take shelter under its weight and breathe it into my lungs. I want to cherish it, grow it, cultivate it. It is mine. I want to check on him, fall asleep wrapped in his arms and not wake up for a long, long time.” - Stephanie Perkins, Writer
38 quotes about success and opportunity that can inspire you to new heights
31.My heart hurts, not my head
physical, but it is more common and, moreover, it is more difficult to bear. Frequent attempts to hide heartache increase the burden: it is easier to say, “I have a toothache,” than to say, “My heart is broken.” - K.S. Lewis, writer
32. It's time to get rid of the stigmatization of depression
“Whether the disease affects your heart, hand or brain, it's still a disease, and there should be no difference. We would never tell a man with a broken leg that he should stop floundering and pull himself together. We do not consider taking medication for an ear infection something shameful. We should not treat mental illness in any other way. Instead, we must make it clear that getting help is not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength, and we must ensure that people can get the treatment they need.” - Michelle Obama, former First Lady of the United States
33. #7th century wisdom
“If you're depressed, you're living in the past. If you are worried, then you are living in the future. If you are calm, you live in the present.” - Lao Tzu, philosopher
34. The sun always comes out sooner or later
Andrea Caramello / unsplash.com
“The sun stopped shining for me, that's all. The whole story is this: I'm sad. I am sad all the time, and this sadness is so heavy that I cannot get rid of it. Never". - Nina Lacour, writer
100 quotes to inspire you to be brave
35. And finally...
the soul expands in misery and eventually finds God.” - Victor Hugo, writer
Article source: 36 Depression Quotes That Capture Exactly What You're Feeling
Statuses about depression: meaningful, short, sad
Statuses about depression
Depression is a very strange painful condition that leads to a prolonged feeling of depression. It happens that longing appears out of nowhere, without any reason.
Whatever it was, but in such a state, people tend to read statuses about depression with meaning. And if suddenly you are overtaken by a similar condition, then we are waiting for you on our special selection of just such phrases.
Depression is when life is not across, but along the black stripe.
Give me a rake - I want to dance!
At first it was bad, but then it remained like that…
I'm still so young, but I've already made a fortune. Depressive state.
Depression is not a sign of weakness, it is a sign that you have been trying to be strong for too long.
Not apathy, not depression. And fatigue ... and just infuriates everything.
What is depression? This is when your castles in the air are crumbling.
The hardest thing in life is to lose the meaning of one's existence.
If you are like everyone else, then you don't exist at all!
Longing in the soul paints the whole world in gray.
My life is over. Happiness has turned its back on me.
Oh! Who do I see! Depression! Long time no see! Come on, sit down. Vodka or corvalolchik?
Statuses with meaning:
Good music is the best pill for depression.
The most terrible depression is when even money no longer makes you happy.
Depression is a frozen fear.
In general, everything is fine with me. Just sometimes for some reason you want to stay under the covers.
I do not have depression, but a slight thoughtfulness against the background of chronic fatigue.
People will soon have an autumn depression, but my spring one hasn't ended yet.
Game of pain. She's so captivating. So many emotions.
Real depression is when you turn on the funniest song in your player and start crying to it.
Any depression should be met with a smile. Depression will think you're an idiot and run away.
Wonderful day today. Either go drink tea, or hang yourself.
Depression is given to a person in order to think about himself.
How pleasant it is to fall into hopeless despair. This gives the right to sulk the whole world.
It's bad for me to think. My conclusions make me depressed.
Try to escape the rain if it's inside.
When I'm depressed, I wear headphones on purpose so that people don't talk to me.
When depression sets in, it feels like a big rusty nail has been driven into your soul.
Everything is going well, but for some reason...
Depression is an extremely difficult thing. And not only for those who suffer from it.
Of course, happiness does not depend on wealth. But the depression in Hawaii passes faster than in Ryazan.
You need to live in such a way that others have depression ...
There are two ways out of depression: the railway station and the airport.
Forgetting the wounds of the past is not so easy. Memory constantly returns to happy days, driving even more into depression.
Memories are something that heals and kills at the same time.
Depression is when even the nastiest thing you have done does not bring joy.
Sometimes it's easier to say "I'm fine" than to explain why you want to smash your head against the battery.
Depression is when it is easier to manually unload a wagon of bricks than to pick up a telephone receiver.
There are wounds that are not visible - but they are deeper and more painful than any of those that can bleed.
I tried to be happy, but I got a nervous breakdown.
Depression is when you root for a maniac in thrillers.
When I fell to the very bottom, there was a knock from below.
Surround yourself with happy people and they will make you depressed.
That evil Frenchman De`Presniac again...
Got out of depression, stood a while, smoked, went back. Winter, damn it ...
Tosca - the running of a circus animal in a vicious circle of the arena.
Where I am, life passes. And where there is no me, goes.
Going through past memories in my memory, I'm afraid to meet those that make me longing.
Statuses about life:
Depression is when you walk along the road in the hope that you will be hit.
Apathy after depression feels very positive!
We're together again, depression and me... I wonder if we'll ever say goodbye?
The best cure for depression is a cat.
It's empty outside, but it's cramped inside...
Depression is a period of acute need for happiness.
Depression is a thief that robs us of good memories and the ability to think rationally.
Long live depression - the other side of joy!
Depression is often accompanied by an obsession neurosis.
The depression that once took root in my mind has now grown into riotous flowers. Black. And prickly.
And I've only just begun to forget what depression is...
Problems should make you act, not drive you into depression.
Signals that a person is very ill: cheerful and not very
Sometimes statuses about depression and sadness are not caused by something specific, but simply give out a sad state of a person. They allow him to relax a little and understand that there are many equally unhappy people in the world. Some of them even manage to joke about their bad mood.
- I have a new friend, better than the old one. It's called Hopelessness. Very devoted, everything spins nearby, does not move a single step.
- Oh! Who do I see! Depression! Long time no see! Come on, sit down. Vodka or corvalolchik?
- Better not look out the window. It seems that all people are so happy and only I sit alone and think, and not whether to go through it there, to them.
- My best friend is loneliness, and my best friend is silence.
- Night in my city. I'm leaving the dark house. And people think: wife, daughter? I don't know where I'm going and if I'll be back.
- When you are depressed, there is nothing worse than hearing about someone's weddings, christenings, engagements. These stories are dishonorable in relation to a lonely person. They are tantamount to talking to the blind about the sun and the birds overhead.
- Loneliness is good because you get used to it and don't want to see anyone else around. But, as soon as you get out of it for a while, depression will cover you with your head and you will have to start all over again.
- It doesn't matter how many friends a person has if he doesn't have someone he loves with him.
- Longing as if rips open the soul, allows you to take out its contents and shake it up. And when you put it back in, you throw out all the garbage. And it gets easier.
- I am not afraid of loneliness. I fear being alone together. But even worse - loneliness in the crowd.
- If you look in a mirror during depression, it will remember your features and absorb your negative energy. And when the sadness passes, it will suddenly give you all of it back.
- The advantages of loneliness are that stupid interlocutors do not bother you with conversations. You are talking with the best comrade - with yourself. True, the conversations are all on the same topic: about depression.
- In a state of despair, you don't want to see anyone. And when there is no one around, it gets better. Though not for long.
- Longing arises at the moment when your dreams seem to come true. And just at that moment, suddenly everything, as in a dream, floats out of your hands. That's when the real depression begins.
- Make friends with hopelessness. You will sit next to me and talk about suicide.
- Hopeless girlfriend. Is there anyone better than you?
It becomes clear that the statuses about depression are numerous and varied. They are rarely repeated and, in essence, are the cry of the soul of a person pleading for salvation. Therefore, it is better not to ignore them, because a drop of heat will save someone's life.
Sad quotes and phrases in English with translation
- To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that's all. (Oscar Wilde). “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist. (Oscar Wilde).
- Only love can brake your heart so be sure its right befor you fall. - Only love can break your heart and be ready for it before you fall in love.
- Sad quotes in English with translation - We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office. (Aesop) - We hang petty thieves, and we appoint big ones to public service. (Aesop)
- We are never deceived; we deceive ourselves. Johann Wolfgang von. (Goethe) - We are never deceived, we are deceived ourselves. (Goethe)
- Only love can brake your heart so be sure its right befor you fall. “Only love can break your heart and be ready for it before you fall in love.”
- Once he ceases to write to you, you will understand how you need him. - After he stops writing to you, you will understand how much you need him.
- Never pay attention to insults or praise - offend can out of envy and praise out of pity. Never pay attention to insults or praise. They can offend out of envy, and praise out of pity.
- To care passionately for another human creature brings always more sorrow than joy. - Sincere concern for another person always brings more sadness than joy.
- Love is betrayal. Love is English. Love is sin. love is selfish. Love is hope. Love is pain. love is death. What is love? Love's a bitch. “Love is betrayal. Love is torment. Love is sin. Love is selfish. Love is hope. Love is pain.
- I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. (Tolkien J.R.R.) - Half of you I know half as much as I would like to know, and the other half I love half as much as you are worth. (J.R.R. Tolkien)
- Life experience: if you want your life to be better and better, you have to be worse and bitter. – Life experience: if you want life to be better and better, you yourself have to be angrier and worse.
- Movement will cease before we are weary of being useful. (Leonardo da Vinci) - Life ends before we cease to benefit the world. (Leonardo Da Vinci)
- The senses deceive from time to time, and it is prudent never to trust wholly those who have deceived us even once. (Rene Descartes) - Feelings deceive us from time to time and it is important not to trust people who have betrayed us at least once. (Rene Descartes)
- Only time can tell… if you be mine again…
- If crying doesn’t make the sad things better, then why do we do it? If crying doesn't make sad things better, then why do we cry?
- We are so afraid of being intrusive that we seem indifferent. – Are we so afraid to be Intrusive that they seem indifferent.
- Into each life some rain must fall. - In the life of every person there should be rain.
- And now my heart leftI feel so empty and hollow…
- The more people you love, the weaker you are. (The Game of Thrones). The more people you love, the weaker you are. (Game of Thrones).
- Now I should forget all about you, but it is very difficult for me. – And now I should forget everything about you, but it is very difficult.
- Have no fear of perfection - you'll never reach it. (Salvador Dali) - Do not be afraid of perfection - you will never achieve it. (Salvador Dali)
- Anyone who has never really loved has never really lived. “Anyone who has never loved has never truly lived.
- Sad quotes and phrases in English - Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names. (John F. Kennedy) - Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names. (John F. Kennedy)
- It takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen. It takes two to lie. one lies, the other listens.
- Lost time is never found again. “Lost time will never come back.
Recommended reading: What is apathy: symptoms and treatment
Below you will find a list of 97 short quotes about moments of life with meaning.
Life is measured not by the number of breaths taken, but by the number of those moments when happiness takes your breath away.
The only thing that is valuable in life is the moment.
Don't waste the best moments of your life just because you're not sure. Nicolas Cage
I love how photography captures the moment before it disappears.
Sometimes the moment you've been waiting for so long comes at the most inopportune time...
Every minute that passes is another chance to change everything.
Successful moments must be able to catch and use them.
Sometimes a moment is enough to forget life, and sometimes life is not enough to forget a moment.
Seize the moment, because there is always another one standing behind you and breathing down your neck.
Be happy at this moment. This moment is your life. Omar Khayyam
Transience of the moment is an axiom. Life is now. There are no later. So let it burn. Is always. Hot fire. Dorian Gray
This is such a gorgeous moment that I'm ready to cheat on the previous one, marry this one and have many more little moments like this.
There are moments in life when you realize what you are missing.
Love every moment and don't try to find a connection between two moments. Maximilian Aleksandrovich Voloshin
Only the present moment matters.
Happiness has no tomorrow, it has no yesterday either, it does not remember the past, does not think about the future, it has only the present, and that is not a day, but a moment. Ivan Sergeyevich Turgenev
A moment of unity. The moment of the most forbidden intimacy. He is close. He is just close, and nothing can be done about him. Victoria Roa
I would like to stretch this moment. Long for eternity. Samantha Collins
At some point you have to finally make up your mind. You can't live your whole life in the middle. H. Bardem
Beauty drives us to despair, it is an eternity lasting a moment, and we would like to prolong it forever. A. Camus
Life is always waiting for the right moment to act. P. Coelho
I believe there are times in our lives when we make vital decisions without knowing it. S. Fitzgerald
Happiness is when you don't need anything at the moment other than what you already have. E. Safarli
Women's friendship exists until the moment when one has something that the other does not have.
You just have to seize the moment and enjoy the small joys of life. Jojo Moyes
Maybe not everything has to last forever? How the trail from the plane disappears. Great moments are fleeting.
Do not be afraid of changes - most often they happen exactly at the moment when they are needed.
One bewitching moment will nullify five years of unwavering fidelity. Francis Scott Fitzgerald
There are moments that you just need to live through, overeat, sleep, rest.
There are such dreams, after which, after waking up, you lie with your eyes closed for a long time, hoping to hold on to these moments.
The best moments in life are those spent with people close to you…
There are moments when you feel life in a special way. It becomes amazingly delicious.
All important moments fly by at a particularly high speed… Zemfira
May there always be a moment for happiness, a reason to smile and a time for dreams in life.
Stupid things happen by chance, and then become the best moments in life.
There are moments that you want to stretch out for a lifetime, and there are people you want to see forever.
Pick roses before it's too late. In Latin, this phrase sounds like carpe diem. Literal translation - seize the moment.
The transience of a moment is an axiom. Life is now. There are no later. So let it burn. Is always. Hot fire.
And when we delay confession for too long, it becomes more and more difficult to make it, and finally there comes a moment when it simply becomes impossible.
And this moment is only yours! Make it the way you really want it!
Live every moment because it cannot be repeated. Appreciate while it is, until it flashed and disappeared forever. Live here and now, appreciate ordinary moments of life.
Very many people wait all week for Friday, the whole month of the holiday, the whole year of summer, and the whole life of happiness. And you need to enjoy every day and enjoy every moment.
In fact, all you have to do is fully accept this moment. Then you are in harmony with the here and now and in harmony with yourself. Eckhart Tolle
The past is gone, the future has not yet arrived. Only this moment remains - pure, saturated with energy. Live it!
Use every moment so that later you don't repent and regret that you missed your youth.
Peace and serenity can only exist in the present moment. If you really want to be at peace and harmony, you must be at peace and harmony right now.
We have forgotten how to wait. It is almost a forgotten art. And our greatest treasure is to be able to wait for the right moment. Osho
Enjoy the moment, the next one is near. Thomas Robert Dewar
In every unfortunate situation, you can find positive moments. The main thing is to see them, understand and use them correctly.
There are moments when you look a person in the eyes and realize that he is lying from the bottom of his heart!
Something always happens, there are no ordinary moments.
The brightest moments leave so quickly and irrevocably.
Stop, a moment - you are beautiful!
Life does not consist of time, but of moments that we remember.
What happened - they forgot what awaits - God knows, the current moment is important.
Every moment is a chance.
Breathe in, breathe out... Know that every moment can be as perfect as you want. Shannon Summer
With the help of the camera, I captured the moments of life, because I learned to catch the moment and stop time. Alice Siebold
If you get stuck at the start for a moment, you can unsuccessfully reach the finish line all your life. Piotr Kwiatkowski
When you are not guided by the moment, then in the future it turns out that you do not contradict what was previously said in the past. Evgeny Vitalievich Antonyuk
Sometimes you really want to return some moments from your life and live them again!
Every sucky moment is covered by wonderful ones. Even if there are more slops. The best are worth it.
A moment flies by like lightning, but the past leaves us very slowly. Stanislav Jerzy Lec
It's a shame to count the intervals between happy moments not in hours, but in years. (O. Henry
Time does not wait and does not forgive a single lost moment. N. Garin-Mikhailovsky
There is no time, there is only a moment. And therefore, in this one moment, one must rely all one's strength. L. Tolstoy
In every woman's life there comes a moment when the only thing that helps is a glass of champagne. B. Davies
Never be afraid of the moment - this is how the voice of eternity sings. Rabindranath Tagore
Life is remembered not by those moments when one breathes deeply, but only by those moments when the heart stops.
Perfection is achieved only at the moment of collapse. Cyril Norcot Parkinson
Precisely, the moment you come to the conclusion that you know a person 100%, he will prove to you that you know nothing about him.
Children and grandchildren greatly increase the number of problematic moments, giving parents youth and a delay in death in return. F. Bacon
There are moments when you begin to feel more acutely what you did not attach much importance to before ...
All splendor is in the moment, not in eternity.
In every unfortunate situation, you can find positive moments... The main thing is to see them, understand them and use them correctly.
There comes a moment in a person's life when music sounds that only he hears.
Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Believe in it and make it beautiful.
In everyone's life there comes a moment when you need to understand that the old is no more. It was there, in the past, and now it has collapsed completely and irrevocably. This is how we learn to let go.
There are moments when you are extremely sad and lonely. And it seems that there is someone to call, but you understand that everyone is not up to you.
Whoever can fill each moment with deep content, infinitely prolongs his life. Isolde Kurz
One moment will reveal the villain to you, but the honest one is known only for years. Sophocles
Never regret what you did if at that moment you were happy.
The moment an artist thinks about money, he loses his sense of beauty.
Having a painful experience is like hanging from a walking stick. At some point, you have to let it go in order to move on. Clive Lewis
Love does not need time, just one moment is enough.
Don't limit yourself. Give yourself emotion. Doing anything, forget about the past and the future. They are not here. There is only you, this moment, your desires and the world around you. Take action. Do it. Live.
The Vampire Diaries
— What's wrong with you? - I am not happy. - Well, go eat something.
What is depression? is when you go online and have nowhere to go.
Do you know how many tears fit in a teaspoon? 127. I counted when I was depressed. I got curious and thought it was some kind of art project. I wanted to move somewhere, and not just cry. So I started crying into a spoon and counting the drops. 127. Be sure to write it down for yourself. 127.
Vladimir Lvovich Levy
Depression is when it is easier to manually unload a wagon of bricks than to pick up a telephone receiver.
Wonderful day today. Either go drink tea, or hang yourself.
Anna Gavalda. Simply together
Today you want one thing - to die, and tomorrow you wake up and realize that you just had to go down a few steps, feel for the switch on the wall and see life in a completely different light ...