I am daily affirmations
100 I Am Affirmations for a Positive 2023
by Sarah Kristenson
There might be affiliate links on this page, which means we get a small commission of anything you buy. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Please do your own research before making any online purchase.
The last few years haven’t been easy for any of us. Yet, with all the uncertainty in the world today, it’s essential to try and ground yourself. A great way of doing so is by repeating positive affirmations.
While repeating these short phrases may seem odd at first, it activates the reward and pleasure centers of the brain. So here, we’ll look at 100 “I Am” affirmations for a more positive 2023.
What You Will Learn
- Why ‘I Am’ Affirmations Are Important for a Positive 2023
- 100 ‘I Am’ Affirmations For a Positive 2023
- How to Use ‘I Am’ Affirmations for a Positive 2023
- Final Thoughts on ‘I Am’ Affirmations for a Positive 2023
Why ‘I Am’ Affirmations Are Important for a Positive 2023
The world can be an overwhelming place. You turn on the news, and you’re bombarded with stories of fear, war, and negativity. It’s enough to make anyone feel disheartened. According to the CDC, US depression rates have tripled since the start of the pandemic.
Even before 2020, the rise of social media had a profound effect on the mental health of younger generations. Unfortunately, it turns out that the desire for instant gratification we’re subjected to through social media apps is only adding to the problem. We’ve been getting our dopamine hits from “likes” and comments instead of from within ourselves.
With so many things out of our control, we must focus on what we can control – like our own thoughts. There’s a quote: “Accept the things you can’t change and change the things you can’t accept.” Take a minute to let that really sink in. Essentially, it’s saying that the power is in your hands to alter how you perceive life.
Affirmations are positive statements of truth and love to encourage you to live a more balanced life. By practicing positive affirmations daily, you have the power to create the life that you want while keeping yourself grounded.
Sure, repeating these phrases to yourself may seem a little weird. But trust me, it pays off in the run. In particular, “I am” affirmations are essential for developing a sense of self-awareness and self-love. In the words of Ru Paul, “If you can’t love yourself, how in the hell are you going to love someone else?” Moreover, in an increasingly divided world, being at peace with yourself is a vital attribute.
If you’re skeptical of the process, there’s no harm in giving it a try to see if it works for you.
The good news is that well-established psychological theory has confirmed the power of positive affirmations and their effect. A study published in the Journal of Social Cognitive and Effective Neuroscience concluded that positive affirmations activate brain systems associated with self-processing and reward. That’s right. Affirmations are backed by science. In the same way a like on Instagram affects your neural pathways, so does practicing positive affirmations. The critical difference is that practicing affirmations has a longer positive effect than getting a “like” on a social media post.
Incorporating positive affirmations in your everyday life lets you take a step back from the harshness of modern society and focus on what you can control.
100 ‘I Am’ Affirmations For a Positive 2023
“I am” affirmations are enlightening statements that can help you shift how you perceive and approach your reality. By repeating these phrases to yourself daily, you can alter how you experience your everyday life. By opening your mind to a new perspective, you will be able to take on otherwise menial tasks with a fresh outlook.
Now that we’ve gone over what “I Am” affirmations are, let’s look at some examples. Below is a list of affirmations to start your journey of self-acceptance, love, and positivity for 2023.
- I am more than enough.
- I am in complete control of my thoughts.
- I am solely responsible for making intelligent decisions to drive success in my personal life.
- I am a unique and special child of this universe.
- I am always in the right place at the right time.
- I am fully capable of success.
- I am worthy of love and appreciation.
- I can forgive myself for past mistakes.
- I am at peace with my past.
- I am surrounded by so much love.
- I am responsible for the energy I put out into the world.
- I am capable of attracting abundance daily.
- I am grateful for what I do have in my life.
- I am confident in myself and my ability to manifest a better life.
- I am determined to attract happiness into my life.
- I am stronger than I appear.
- I am a humble individual.
- I can let go of negative patterns.
- I can be present in life.
- I am committed to putting positive energy into the world.
- I am blessed to have a family that loves me.
- I am determined to be my healthiest self in mind, body, and spirit.
- I am grateful to be alive.
- I am ready to explore all my passions.
- I am aligned to my higher purpose.
- I am vibrant in both spirit and mind.
- I am attuned to the flow of the universe.
- I can provide my body with all it needs to be healthy.
- I am fully responsible for my own happiness.
- I am content with the relationships I have in my life.
- I can understand opposing perspectives.
- I am grateful for each opportunity that comes my way.
- I am a leader and will use my influence to inspire positivity.
- I am attracting money and wealth into my life.
- I am constantly expanding my belief in what is possible.
- I am capable of achieving my goals with determination.
- I am ready for all that is to come.
- I am daring to be different and unapologetically myself.
- I am self-assured.
- I am proud of my life choices.
- I am proud of the person I am becoming.
- I am striving to be a better person every day.
- I am a good role model to younger generations.
- I am going to put some good into the world today.
- I am open to letting love enter my life.
- I am worthy of receiving love.
- I am practicing self-love each day.
- I can step back from difficult situations.
- I am ever-evolving and constantly learning.
- I can find comfort in my own skin.
- I am free to grow at my own pace.
- I am perfect, just the way I am.
- I am in control of my actions.
- I am giving myself the love I deserve to have.
- I am committed to taking my needs seriously.
- I am listening to my gut.
- I am letting my body heal.
- I can forgive myself and others.
- I can release all negative energy that hurts me.
- I am going to treat everyone the way I want to be treated.
- I can trust the journey ahead.
- I am taking each day as it comes.
- I am grateful for my immune system’s ability to heal.
- I am grateful for my body.
- I am observing my emotions without attaching myself to them.
- I am sending love and light to all beings on the earth, even those that have done me wrong.
- I am grateful for the air in my lungs.
- I am a powerful manifester.
- I can see the opportunities that come my way.
- I am attracting the perfect career.
- I am influential in my field of work or study.
- I am prepared for all that is to come.
- I am aware that my success has no limits.
- I am open to all new experiences.
- I am putting my health first.
- I am complete on my own.
- I can say no.
- I am accountable for my own actions.
- I can see that everything happens for a reason.
- I am trusting of my abilities.
- I am striving to be the best version of myself.
- I am at peace with my imperfections.
- I can change what I can’t accept and accept what I can’t change.
- I can stand for what I believe in.
- I am a reflection of my highest self.
- I am beautiful both inside and out.
- I am not going to compare myself to others.
- I am choosing to not let anger control me.
- I am doing my best.
- I can see the glass half full.
- I am the pilot of my own life.
- I can be introspective.
- I am tending to my needs.
- I am a positive influence.
- I am not defined by my worst decisions.
- I am worthy of success.
- I am my own best friend.
- I am practicing compassion each day.
- I am not going to judge myself.
- I am inhaling positive energy and exhaling negativity.
How to Use ‘I Am’ Affirmations for a Positive 2023
Reading affirmations daily encourages you to create a new and improved reality. “I am” affirmations have a way of making each statement extremely personal. For instance, you make a powerful and assertive declaration by saying “I am,” followed by a positive sentence. You are asserting that the statement is true. By repeating it over and over again, you are more likely to start believing the words. In doing so, you’re more likely to adjust your life accordingly.
It may feel a little weird telling yourself how great you are. But, ultimately, the more you repeat these statements, the more you can alter your thought pattern. In the process, you will be able to view life through a more positive lens. Once you master the power of positive affirmations, the world becomes your oyster.
Ultimately, your choice to integrate affirmations into your life depends on your individual preferences. Some people like standing in front of a mirror and saying them aloud. Others use affirmations in their life by writing them down on sticky notes and placing them in various places around their homes. You can also pick a daily affirmation and set it as your phone background as a reminder.
A great tip for using affirmations in your life is to visualize them clearly in your head. For instance, if your affirmation relates to living a healthier lifestyle, it’s worth creating an image of your goal in your mind. Then, picture what you want your end result to look like and say your affirmation out loud, knowing that you will achieve your goal.
Combining visualization and affirmations will help speed up entering this new and improved reality. But however you go about it, the important thing is that the words you focus on are processed internally.
Final Thoughts on ‘I Am’ Affirmations for a Positive 2023
The above affirmations are just some examples of how you can bring positivity back into your life. As the poet George Herbert once said, “Good words are worth much and cost little.” So perhaps if everyone decided to be a little kinder to themselves, the knock-on effect would point us in the right direction towards a better future. We hope these 100 I am affirmations for a positive 2023 have given you a brighter perspective. If you’re unsure how to proceed, you can look at our guide.
Finally, if you want a simple tool to record and recite these affirmations, then check out these 13 affirmations apps that help you create a positive mindset.
50 Self-Affirmations to Help You Stay Motivated Every Day
Contrary to popular belief, a self affirmation will work to motivate you, but there’s a catch: it is only effective if you have high self-esteem.
According to a 2009 study, present-tense positive affirmations had a positive effect on people with high self-esteem but a negative effect on people with low self-esteem. The researchers found that people with already low levels of self-esteem who made present-tense (“I am…”) positive affirmations actually ended up feeling worse than people who made positive statements but were also allowed to consider ways in which the statements might be inaccurate.
Therefore, if you have low self-esteem, repeatedly telling yourself how great you are won’t help you because, deep down, you don’t believe what you’re saying. It’s important to keep that in mind before you start yelling out affirmations every morning.
However, if you’ve got your mind right, and you’ve got confidence in yourself and your abilities (i.e. self-esteem), then choosing a positive self affirmation from the list below could be a great way to boost your motivation.50 Positive Self-Affirmations
Think of this as a menu of options. Each morning, immediately upon rising, select a few and say them out loud and/or write them down. Doing this will set the tone for your day and get you moving in a positive direction.
- I am successful.
- I am confident.
- I am powerful.
- I am strong.
- I am getting better and better every day.
- All I need is within me right now.
- I wake up motivated.
- I am an unstoppable force of nature.
- I am a living, breathing example of motivation.
- I am living with abundance.
- I am having a positive and inspiring impact on the people I come into contact with.
- I am inspiring people through my work.
- I’m rising above the thoughts that are trying to make me angry or afraid.
- Today is a phenomenal day.
- I am turning DOWN the volume of negativity in my life, while simultaneously turning UP the volume of positivity.
- I am filled with focus.
- I am not pushed by my problems; I am led by my dreams.
- I am grateful for everything I have in my life.
- I am independent and self-sufficient.
- I can be whatever I want to be.
- I am not defined my by past; I am driven by my future.
- I use obstacles to motivate me to learn and grow.
- Today will be a productive day.
- I am intelligent and focused.
- I feel more grateful each day.
- I am getting healthier every day.
- Each and every day, I am getting closer to achieving my goals.
- Through the power of my thoughts and words, incredible transformations are happening in me and within my life right now.
- I am constantly growing and evolving into a better person.
- I’m freeing myself from all destructive doubt and fear.
- I accept myself for who I am and create peace, power and confidence of mind and of heart.
- I am going to forgive myself and free myself. I deserve to forgive and be forgiven.
- I am healing and strengthening every day.
- I’ve made it through hard times before, and I’ve come out stronger and better because of them. I’m going to make it through this.
- I do not waste away a single day of my life. I squeeze every ounce of value out of each of my days on this planet—today, tomorrow, and everyday.
- I must remember the incredible power I possess within me to achieve anything I desire.
- I do not engage with people who try to penetrate my mind with unhelpful thoughts and ideas—I walk away when a person or a situation isn’t healthy for me.
- I belong in this world; there are people that care about me and my worth.
- My past might be ugly, but I am still beautiful.
- I have made mistakes, but I will not let them define me.
- My soul radiates from the inside and warms the souls of others.
- I don’t compare myself to others. The only person I compare myself to is the person I was yesterday. And as long as the person I am today is even the tiniest bit better than the person I was yesterday—I’m meeting my own definition of success.
- Note to self: I am going to make you so proud.
- I finish what matters and let go of what does not.
- I feed my spirit. I train my body. I focus my mind. This is my time.
- My life has meaning. What I do has meaning. My actions are meaningful and inspiring.
- What I have done today was the best I was able to do today. And for that, I am thankful.
- One small positive thought in the morning can change my whole day. So, today I rise with a powerful thought to set the tone and allow success to reverberate through every moment of my day.
- I set goals and go after them with all the determination I can muster. When I do this, my own skills and talents will take me to places that amaze me.
- Happiness is a choice, and today I choose to be happy.
50 useful affirmations for every day
July 18 Likbez Life
These phrases will energize you, help you believe in yourself and achieve what you want.
Why do we need affirmations
Every day we practice self-hypnosis without realizing it. Only most often we repeat phrases that tune not to positive and self-confidence, but to negative:
- “Whatever you eat, everything is immediately deposited on your stomach!”
- "I will never meet a man who loves me."
- "No matter how hard I try, nothing good comes out."
Try using affirmations instead of such statements - short phrases that create a positive psychological mood. With their help, it is possible to change the attitude towards oneself. Scientists have proven that affirmations help resolve problems and make you feel stronger and more confident, and also less stressful.
To feel the effect of affirmations, say them out loud every morning. Choose and repeat two or three affirmations that most closely match your mood and meet your needs at this point in your life. All it takes is a couple of minutes. You can also say affirmations in situations of stress and anxiety to restore peace of mind.
What affirmations can be repeated every day
Choose the right ones, combine and invent your own.
1. I am confident in my ability to [fill in as necessary].
2. I welcome the new day with joy.
3. I am proud of myself when [fill in what is needed].
4. I allow myself to be myself.
5. I accept my emotions and let them do their job.
6. I take care of myself and give myself attention because I deserve it.
7. I don't judge myself for who I am.
8. I believe that I am on the right path.
9. My brain is full of great ideas.
10. I focus my energies on what is important to me.
11. Every day I get closer to the (that) me that I want to become.
12. I try to learn something new every day.
13. Today I am one step closer to my goal.
14. My thoughts do not control me, I control my thoughts.
15. I am grateful to be alive.
16. My attitude towards myself depends only on me and no one else.
17. I believe in my potential.
18. I am different from others, so I will be successful in my own way.
19. Today my mind and heart are open to everything new.
20. I am not afraid to stand up for myself.
21. I know that I can achieve anything I want.
22. I choose kindness.
23. I already have everything I need.
24. I am grateful for what I have.
25. I'm not perfect and I don't beat myself up about it.
26. I am able to love and I deserve love.
27. I accept the shape of my body and find it beautiful.
28. I can. I will do. And point.
29. My feelings are in my power, and today I choose to be happy.
30. I am my own superhero.
31. I don't compare myself to strangers on the internet.
32. I forgive those who hurt me and let go of grudges.
33. It's hard for me right now, but it won't last forever.
34 . The most important thing for me is my health.
35. I'm not afraid to make mistakes.
36. I have enough strength to rewrite my history.
37. Every day I get stronger.
38. I value myself.
39. Self-love is my natural state.
40. My body deserves my respect and care.
41 . This is my body and I love it.
42. I know that I deserve praise and I accept it.
43 . I don't let my fears control me.
44. I don't apologize for who I am.
45. I am not afraid to ask for help.
46. Where others see a problem, I see an opportunity.
47. There are no obstacles that I cannot overcome.
48. Time is the most valuable thing I have, and I treat it with care.
49. I am calm and confident.
50. I see every day as an opportunity to make a difference.
Read also ☀️🌈🦋
- 50 positive affirmations for women
- 18 positive affirmations to deal with stress and burnout
- 13 tips to make every day meaningful
- 7 ways to fool your brain and deal with negative thoughts
- 29 phrases that prevent you from living
Examples of positive affirmations to achieve goals
I recently read Hal Elrod's book The Magic of the Morning. How the First Hour of the Day Determines Your Success,” in which he details six tools that, incorporating them into your daily morning ritual, can go a long way in changing your life. When it came to affirmations, I felt a little uncomfortable at first, because I had never tried talking to myself out loud and had not taken this tool seriously before. But then, I realized that the main thing is to carefully choose the words that will resonate with your soul and then the effect from them will not keep you waiting. There were few examples of affirmations for achieving goals in the book, so I decided to make a list of those that I like and use this article as a cheat sheet and motivator to action:
- Today I will take one more step towards my dream
- Action is the energy that turns my thoughts into reality
- My daily goals inspire me to act
- When I follow my plan, good things happen
- My to-do lists keep me motivated and point me in the right direction
- I know where I'm going and have a plan to get there
- I am willing to step outside my comfort zone to achieve the goals I have set for myself
- I have the wisdom, strength, motivation, inspiration and passion to achieve whatever I choose
- Today I am taking decisive action towards my goals
- When I listen to my heart, I reveal my destiny
- Every day I see my goal more clearly
- I am exactly where I should be right now
- I am the master of my habits
- All my actions are in complete harmony with my goal
- My willpower is stronger than any habit
- The forces for change are already in my mind
- I have incredible self-control
- I gratefully let go of old, limiting behavior
- Week after week I change my habits for the better
Dreams + Creativity
- I know that I have the knowledge and resources to achieve my dreams
- My imagination and power are limitless. Nothing can stop me from achieving my dreams
- My art is the true expression of who I am
- I choose the positive and it improves my creativity
- Creative inspiration follows me wherever I go
- I am filled with endless creative energy
Fear + Problems
- My dreams are much stronger than my fears
- I am on the right path
- When I challenge my fears, I become stronger
- I am fearless in everything I do
- I am free from all fears and anxieties
- My belief in myself lifts me high above any fear
- I breathe in confidence and breathe out all fear
- All my problems have a solution
- Problems teach me to think in a new way
- I refuse to give up because I haven't tried every possible path yet
The constant repetition of affirmations leads to belief in what you say and begins to influence your actions. Statements may change, depending on what you plan to achieve. When choosing affirmations for yourself, pay attention to quotes from books that inspire you. For example, my favorite quote from Mark Fisher's The Millionaire's Secret is: "Every day, always and in everything, my business is getting better and better."
Hal himself says this in his book:
Every time you see or hear words that inspire you, learn about a philosophical concept or strategy that strengthens your self-esteem, that makes you think: and this is exactly what I still have to improve and improve, - include this thought to your affirmation. If you focus on this every day, then inspiring philosophical ideas and strategies will begin to integrate into your way of thinking, which will certainly allow you to improve your results and, consequently, improve the quality of life.
Want to get more information from me on self-development? Subscribe to my page "Magic Pendel" in Facebook. There you can also share various useful things that inspired you to develop or ask for advice if you are at an impasse.